Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
From out of the sands... Vote_lcapFrom out of the sands... Voting_barFrom out of the sands... Vote_rcap 
Moon
From out of the sands... Vote_lcapFrom out of the sands... Voting_barFrom out of the sands... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

From out of the sands...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Law
Law

RPG character
Name: N/A
Code Name: Sandwalker
Villain or good guy?: Evil

From out of the sands... Empty
PostSubject: From out of the sands...   From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:33 am

"SANDWALKER"

From out of the sands... Icon4_12

Report from the desk of Lieutenant Lugo Adams homicide investigations Jump City Police Department to *REDACTED* concerning the "sand" murders. Report is as follows:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: N/A
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): "SANDWALKER"
Classification: Human (?)
Affiliation: Villain

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Gender Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 250lbs
Other Traits: Left-side facial scarring, Eye sclera and iris are blue, no white in them.

===POWERS===

Powers: Manipulation and Production of sand.

Aside from combat training and experience, and a proficiency with firearms and other conventional weapons, the subject has been linked to several murders where the victim was always killed from extreme distance with an unknown projectile. Bizarrely the victims will display an entry wound as if from a high velocity round, however no projectiles or fragments have ever been found yet there is a copious amount of sand that has been blasted into the surrounding flesh and indeed seems to be impacted with the wound. The wounds themselves seem to be on-par with any regular wound caused by a conventional sniper round. Additionally, the shots from the latest victims seem to be stronger than the first victims. So it would appear that he gains potency with his rifle the more kills he makes, although the boys at the lab have reassured me that it should never get above a certain level of strength. In layman's terms he may be deadly accurate with a sniper rifle at the moment, but if he is allowed to continue to gain kills, we could potentially start seeing injuries on par with an anti-materiel rifle. A worrisome thought indeed, but at least we know that armored vehicles would still be safe places to be.

We also know that the subject is capable of collapsing or crumbling into a cohesive cloud of sand, and being able to use either local wind currents or possibly some form of self-propulsion to float along the air. This could explain the subjects ability to infiltrate nearly any known secure location including several of the high rise apartments and high profile businesses we've found the bodies at.

Analysis indicates that if he is able to perform this at will, that he may also be immune to conventional weaponry. The firing range comes to mind, as I think of what we line our walls with: sandbags. What would we be able to do against someone who is immune to physical trauma such as bullets or batons? Not to mention I don't think the subject has anything resembling a nervous system so tazers and tear gas are out of the question.

Skills: Subject is known to have received para-military or military training, and it is highly likely that the subject has combat experience. Nothing collected would suggest that the subject has anything but the finest aim, and it would be foolhardy to attempt to engage an individual of this physiology in close quarters.

Weaknesses: No opportunities have arisen to test this, but the boys in the lab assure me that according to some samples collected from the sites of the murders that the sand has no extra-ordinary properties of its own. This leaves a few weaknesses we may want to exploit first, before trying any more subtle or extravagant measures.
Firstly, extreme heat will cause the sand to crystallize, or "glass" if you will, and would impair the function and possibly jeopardize the structural integrity of this sandy miasma the subject is composed of.
Secondly, strong magnetic fields would prevent the sand particles from coagulating into a solid structure. This could prevent the subject from being able to materialize in an area or could be used as a deterrent.
Finally, and most simply, large quantities of water will prevent the sand from maintaining its inherent weightlessness and while it may not be a permanent solution, it will definitely impede function of the whole.

Equipment: Commonly seen if in action wearing military clothing and equipment. Consistently wears heavy combat vest, battle fatigues of varying shades of tan, olive, or grey camouflage in various patterns, and equipment belts and rigging. Most notably lacks any identifying flags, badges or insignia of any known countries or military units. Additionally, wears a kufiya around head, neck, and face typically obscuring recognizable features. Most peculiarly, the clothes seem to be constantly full of sand, even if in an environment where sand is nowhere to be found for miles.

As to weaponry, the subject has been seen from an eyewitness's account (notated below at end of report) to carry a long gun. Specifically a bolt-action rifle of unknown make and model or indeed caliber. The eyewitness describes the rifle as being made of a high-polymer plastic with a barrel length of approximately 19 inches and an overall length of approximately 38 inches. A telescopic sight was seen mounted on top of the rifle and a bipod mounted on the stock underneath the barrel.

Most peculiarly the eyewitness explained in further detail that the subject was seen with several bandoliers, pouches and rigging for ammunition storage and even points out that the subject had a tactical sidearm holster on his right thigh. However, no actual ammunition, magazines, or indeed a sidearm could be seen. The subject seemed to have the ability to carry much more ammunition and weaponry, and the fact that he elects not to would suggest an almost arrogant level of confidence in his abilities as a shooter... or possibly that what may appear to be conventional weaponry may not be so.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Motives: Not known at this time. the subject seems to be picking his targets at random, yet the way he operates suggests there must be a definite and very clear connection that we just have not been able to deduce. Perhaps some of your department's members can lend their own expertise to this case, as mine has certainly reached its limit.

Physiology: The lab (with its limited funding and overworked schedule) has stated that it can not conduct quite as extensive an investigation as it would wish to, however we have been able to collect some rather worrying data. We have, from the samples we have collected, been able to get an approximate idea of this subjects physiology and what implications it carries with it. The subject appears to be human, however the sand is of such a quality and polish as to suggest that the subject is composed of nothing but sand. Without such a thing as a cardiovascular system, nervous system, respiratory system, or indeed any form of biology this would eliminate most vital weaknesses humans display. This is supported by the fact that not all the victims were taken by complete surprise and a few even managed to fight back, with firearms being used on the scenes and shell casings collected, but no bullets or blood ever found at any of the scenes.

An alarming trend has been noticed as well. The crime scenes each contain an increasing amount of sand samples collected, suggesting that the subject is able to increase the amount of sand under his control, possibly this could be tied to the victims themselves, rather than by any other supply. In other words, the subject is able to increase his potency by making kills, not by being near sand, as one of these murder victims, was found dead on a beach and yet less evidence was collected there than at a victim's high - rise office building in the center of town. So he seems to control and bring his own sand, and not have anything to do whatsoever with the sand in the environment around him.

It would also stand to reason that the subject may be able to 'regenerate himself' not in the sense that you would understand from your departments 'assets' but rather in a way of coming back from annihilation. So while in theory we may be able to use any measure of techniques to put him down it is highly likely that in approximately a month or so (maybe a little bit sooner or a little bit longer) we could be seeing his handiwork in our city once again.

Interests/Habits:  From what little can be gathered, we have determined the subject is especially quiet, almost silent, rarely speaking and only then in hush tones, as described by the eyewitness in the account given below. Entirely possible that further information could be gathered, if one were able to find him.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: N/A
Place of Origin: N/A
History: From what little intelligence can be gathered, it is known that the subject has had military training, but no information can be brought to light concerning what nations or units he has worked with. Upon going through normal channels (and a few informal ones) no record could be found within the national military of any member that matches our somewhat sparse description, or indeed the military of any of our allied nations. Possibly in employ of foreign powers, however unlikely. Definitely terrestrial in nature.
Eyewitness Report:

The following is a transcript of the testimonial received by the witness found at Christoph's Park.

LIEUTENANT ADAMS: "Hey there little buddy, looks like we are ready to record. Would you mind stating your name for me real quick?"

WILLIKER, JAMES T. : "My name is James."

ADAMS: "Ok James and can you tell me how old you are?"

JAMES: "I'm 5"

ADAMS: "Great. And can you tell me what you were doing that day?"

JAMES: "I was at the park with mommy. I was playing with my tonka truck that daddy got me last week. I was wanting mommy to come play with me, because we were the only ones there, but she said she had to do some work and she wouldn't get off the computer. So then I wanted to...."

ADAMS: "Hang on there buddy, can you tell me where she was sitting at? And where you were in the park?"

JAMES: "Oh yeah, I was in the sandbox, and she was sitting on the picnic table."

ADAMS: "And was she looking at you?"

JAMES: "No no she was looking at the rest of the park. She had her back to me. She does that a lot actually..."

ADAMS: "And while you were playing in the sandbox with your truck what were you looking at?"

JAMES: "I was looking at the city. You know that, that the park is really high up. Like on a really big hill. And it's my favorite place because you can look at the city in the distance and see all the buildings looking really small. My daddy once took me to the downtown and I know that they are really really tall, but from the sandbox they look so small. Sometimes I hold up my truck and pretend to drive over the buildings, and make the truck do jumps and flip over the..."

ADAMS: "Hold on there pal. Can you tell me more about what you saw in the sandbox."

JAMES: "Well like I said. I was playing in the sandbox, when I thought I felt something move."

ADAMS: "What do you mean move?"

JAMES: "Well I don't know. I was just driving the truck across the sand, and a little of it like, fell into a hole in the sand. I didn't see exactly where it was going but I thought that it was weird that it a hole would be there. So I bent down and looked in the hole, and I could see some glass, it looked like the bottom of a coke glass but it was dark and shiny. Kind of orange. And I put my eye right up against the glass, but I couldn't see anything on the other side."

ADAMS: "And then what happened?"

JAMES: "Well then a lot of sand started moving at once, and I saw a hand come out of the sand and then an arm, and then a head, at well... It was a man! He was hiding under the sand like last summer when my daddy took me to the beach and we buried him. But this man wasn't like daddy."

ADAMS: "What did he look like?"

JAMES: "Well he was really tall, and big. Bigger than daddy. And he was holding a gun. It looked kind of like the gun my daddy uses to go hunting, one time he took me and we were out in the woods and we shot a...."

ADAMS: "James, I need you to focus on the man. What he looked like?"

JAMES: "Oh yeah, he was really big and mean looking and he had on armor. Like the vest you are wearing now, but bigger and no badge on it. And he had on cargo pants and lots of pouches and stuff was in the pouches. Oh and he had a thing on his head."

ADAMS: "A thing?"

JAMES: "A hat, like the one my daddy says the desert people wear. It was like a thin towel wrapped around his head and shoulders. And he had some cloth across his mouth."

ADAMS: "Ok very good. Was there anything else that looked weird about him?"

JAMES: "Yeah he had these eyes. They were all blue. Not just some blue like what mommy has..

ADAMS: "...your mother does have pretty eyes yes..."

JAMES: "... but they were all blue. Like where the white parts should be they were just blue. It was really weird. And then he pulled down the cloth from around his mouth, and I saw that he had cuts on his face. He looked really hurt. Like when I fall down on my bike and scrape my knee, but it was all over one side of his face. The left one I think."

ADAMS: "And what happened then?"

JAMES: " He said something to me.... I couldn't hear him very well but. Hmm. Let me remember..."

ADAMS: "Take your time."

JAMES: "He said 'You have many more sands in you little one. Go away from here. I have other's sands to end and to add their sands to mine' in a really weird voice. Kind of like the voice you get when you are really really thirsty but you cant find any water, and your throat gets all scratchy."

ADAMS: "And your mother didn't see any of this?"

JAMES: "No she was working."

ADAMS: "Not even as the man started walking away from the box?"

JAMES: "He didn't."

ADAMS: "What do you mean he didn't?"

JAMES: "He didn't walk away. He... he looked at me and smiled. And then he... sort of melted. But into sand. Like when you build a castle at the beach but you don't have enough water and it just kind of crumbled. And there was a really strong wind and the sand he turned into blew away in a big cloud and flew down the hill. To the city."

ADAMS:"....."

JAMES:" Can I see my mommy now?"

ADAMS: "Sure kid. Go on."
End Transcript

Additional Remarks:  As far as I can see we have a killer on the loose who has the ability to float away, shoot sand bullets from an empty rifle, and can seemingly melt into nothing the instant harm would be cast upon him. We don't have a name, a motive, on origin, or even an established pattern. I believe that the details given to you from this report are out of my departments capability to deal with. Perhaps some of your 'friends' could prove to be a more skilled investigator than I, sir.  The only way I believe that we could get a lead on this guy, maybe even a motive or location, could be to identify what the hell kind of weapon he has, or possibly a sample of the sand he seems to love so #%!$ing much.

END REPORT

Last edited by Law on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: From out of the sands...   From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:03 am

Claimed. If needed, I can post what we discussed, but I think you have the idea. XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: From out of the sands...   From out of the sands... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 am

Your  weaknesses are good - can be taken down with heat intense enough to turn sand to glass or dissolved with magnetic fields and water slows you down The fact that all of these still affect you as a cloud of sand to some degree is also good, just watch the potential for god-modeing with his dust cloud... Your limitations in only being able to control your own sand are good. A standard sniper bullet is a good start for his rifle, and the fact that it never leaves conventional weapon levels is good. Just make sure you don't go overboard with "leveling it up." Only flying as fast as the wind at the time is good too - we don't need a cloud of sand hitting mach 5 and tearing up the city. XD

Looks good man. Welcome back to the site.

From out of the sands... 3EAKxi1s8ZhG39vaHS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From out of the sands...   From out of the sands... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From out of the sands...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: