Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
the good side to magic completed Vote_lcapthe good side to magic completed Voting_barthe good side to magic completed Vote_rcap 
Moon
the good side to magic completed Vote_lcapthe good side to magic completed Voting_barthe good side to magic completed Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

the good side to magic completed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

the good side to magic completed Empty
PostSubject: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:39 am

Jonathan sighed as he read through one of his many past lives journal entries as it always helped after first waking up  from a long slumber while this wasn't the part of the journal at the museum it was a part connected to it. Johnathan chuckled as he remembered the reaction of the museum staff as he demanded that his journal partly returned to him. After several hours they brought the Jornal to him as if it would fall apart from age despite it looking perfectly fine despite obvious age. Johnathan laughed when he ripped out the back page of the journal and it became another copy of the Journal  and the damage to the library's section repaired itself.

As Jonathan finshed the page he heard a knock on the door Jonathan said, "enter mom the door is unlocked."

It was then that his mom walked in looking nervous at her son and said in a rushed pace, "Jonathan would you mind taking care of your sister for a bit I need to go need to head to work early if not I can always call a babysitter with what happened a week ago I understand if you don't want to. "

Jonathan sighed and said as he put away his journal, "I don't mind mom I am still the same person the only difference now is i have my past memories and my powers back. I am not van hellsing or any of my past lives though some of their small personality quirkswill pop up, just like weveryone else's when they start a new life heck some of them make sense now with past memories.  Sorry rambling again mom. Do you mind if I take Susie to the park?"

Jane took a deep breath and said,"Alright it's just hard for me to wrap my head around sweetie and yes you can if you promise not to take her riding on those scythes of yours."

Jonathan smiled and said, "It's alright if it helps your doing alot better than  quite a few of my past life's parents.  Have a good day mom and I promise no scythe riding. "

Jane smiled hugged her son and left after saying good bye to Susie.

Johnathan helped Susie finsh her homework and had her change into some older clothes and grab a bottle of water for the walk to the park. About halfway there Susie asked, "Jonathan if elves are real are other fairy tale creatures real like unicorns and fairies?."

Jonathan smirked and said, " They are dearest sister would thee care to know a secret that I keep thinking to myself?" Susie nodded and giggled at his use of old english as he picked her up and wispered, "I am eternally betrothed to marry the princess of the fairies."

Susie looked doubtfully at her brother and said, "I don't believe you. Prove it."

Jonathan chuckled and said, "I will once we get to the park." Once there he sat Susie down and sifted into Brother Grimm and spread out a magical pulse that would draw the attention of local faires. It was then that one opened a fairy ring and popped up right in front of Susie before a blue haired fairy jumped out and yelled, "Surprise. " causing Susie to jump and swat at the small blue haired woman flying in front of her. Said fairy flew out of swating range and sat on Johnathan's shoulder and said, "it gets them every time. "

Susie recovered from the surprise and stuck her tounge out at the fairy  before asking if Jonathan was really going to marry the fairies princess getting a confirmed yes in fact he was Susie let out a large squeal of delight and started to pester Jonathan and the fairy with questions on if she could make her fly with fairy dust like in Peter pan. After promising to be safe and to listen to both him and tulip the fairy he gave tulip permission to give Susie temporary fairy wings. While he sat and read a book. Unfortunately Susie went a little far and ending up crashing into someone that came walking down the paths of the park. Johnathan quickly sat his book down and rushed to check to make sure Susie and the stranger was alright.

Last edited by Brother Grimm on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 am

Toji was walking down the path, looking around as he thinks about old memories.The halfling spots a area where he had once pranked one of his pack,and chuckles. He nods, then stops, sighing. Time to head back to the towe-eh?! Feeling something crash into him, Toji falls over. Sitting up, he sees a small child with fairy wings." Ey, you ok, kiddo?" He hops up,holding out a hand with a grin. If her family payed attention to the news, they might recognize the bluehaired teen as Lightning Wolf, Titan.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Jonathan sighed as he noticed who Susie crashed into and watched as she was helped up by Toji and only nodded to his question about her being alright. Unfortunately for Toji the fairy that had answered Jonathan ' s call only knew of hisclans fall from grace and qquickly attacked the half demon by make the rose bushes near him and Susie shoot out thorney vines and try to rip the boy to shreads.

Johnathan cursed and quickly activated his shadow realm rune and appeared in front of his sister and toji one of his guns in full scythe mode quickly cut the vines to pieces and said in a commanding voice to the fairy, "Tulip you will stop this at once one you almost hit my sister two this boy fights for the good of others bringing honor back to the okamian name."

The fairy immediately stopped with her attack with wide eyes and began to shake with slight fear as she had heard tales of Jonathan ' s anger and it was now directed at her. She gulped and said, "My apologies lord Grim I didn't know i have not ventured from the fairy realm since their fall today was the first time I have came to the lands of man in several eons."

Jonathan sighed as he put away his scythe now in gun forum and said, "It is not me you need to apologize to it is the okamian and my sister you must ask forgiveness of."

Jonathan then turned to Susie to check on her to make sure she was not hurt as tulip banished the fairy wings and quickly apologized before asking Johnathan if she could leave nodding to the fairy he watched her leave and said, I am sorry about that Lightning wolf and Susie I will apologize to tulip later." Seeing the look on her face with how he scared the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:54 pm

Toji smiles gently at the little girl as she nods, then blinkins as vines wrap around him. They didn't do much damage, cause, you know, skin that could shrug off small arms fire, but it was a little annoying. Ripping apart vines before they could reach the kid, he looks up as John appears, ripping apart the rest of the vines, telling a little flying person to stop. The person does, obviously afraid, and apologizes, quickly leaving. Toji grins at John as he apologizes as well." Ey,no worries! No harm done, right?say, what kind of being was that?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 am

Jonathan was about to answer when Susie finally got over star struckness as she shouted, "How do you not know of fairies? "

Jonathan sighed and said, " Susie it is not nice to yell at people but they are actually called the fae as a whole race Susie. Why don't you go play on the slide or the sand box for a bit while I see if I can't find some more fairy friends for you but no flying okay?"

"Okay." Said Susie who then skipped away to the sand box. After Susie got out of hearing range he turned back to toji and asked, "How many okamian are in the human realm that you know of and whether they still want the destruction of the other races? "

After asking Johnathan summoned three fairies that went to go play with Susie this would also lead to trouble as one opened a fairy ring as Susie wanted to see what it looked Like on the inside but ended up falling in. It would one fairy rushed over to the two boys and said, "Lord Grim your sister just fell down a fairy ring to the fairy realm."

Jonathan cursed and said, "Care for a cross realm trip while the fairy realm isn't to dangerous I could use the extra pair of eyes. "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Toji blinks as the little girl shouts, and looks down,( what a rare occurrence..), grinning sheepishly,"Uhm...don't tell any of the other titans, but...I've kinda been slacking on my research.I've focused mainly on demons, heheheh.." He chuckles as Susie skips away." Nice kid.It must be nice, having a little sibling." Oh,to be sure, at least one of the other Titans were a year youngest, but still, more mature and grown up. And let's not forget all the short jokes they could pull.At Grimms question, Toji nods,stroking his chin."Well...I've encountered a handful...It was...troublesome,considering they're not fond of half breeds of the clan blood...As for the rest of the humans, they're still causing trouble, I believe, but those in control seem to have gotten bored with humans for the moment,and are focusing on other demons, I'd bet.." Then there's trouble of their own. Toji furrows his brow in concern, but looks at Grimm. He didn't seem too stressed, so so long as they get there, the kid should be fine..Relaxing, Toji hops up and down excitedly, grinning as lightning crackles through his hair."Yeah!!! Let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Johnathan couldn't help but chuckle despite the situation at Toji's excitement and said, " throughout my many life's when I have had siblings I have enjoyed them for the most part. Also let's see how well you keep your excitement after your first fairy ring ride they tend to make those of a darker nature lose their luanch." It was then that Jonathan would shove hellbreaker into the hole before he could change his mind before jumping in himself watching the never ending rainbow of colors change through the ring tunnel before focusing on the exit which showed a large jungle like area with dinosaurs and other extinct creatures though none would harm anyone heck even the meat eaters where munching on special fruit that gave them all their dietary needs.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Toji nods, smiling, then blinks."Wait...multiple lives?.... Lose my lunch?" Before he could react, the halfling is pushed into the ring. The tunnel seemed to be composed of a ever shifting rainbow, and he could feel a certain queasiness rising up in him. Eventually, they land, and Toji scurries behind a bush, less then pleasant sounds coming out before he reappears."A-awesome ride..." The titan takes his first real look,and grins."Woah......amazing..." He shakes his head, focusing on finding John's sister.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Jonathan himself is a little green and almost heaves himself but after a few seconds calms down and shouts, "ha Jonathan 300 fairy ring 3,800." it was then that toji returns form throwing up and looks around in awe of the fairy realm. Jonathan also looks around hoping to see his sister but cursed when there was no sign of her the one time she doesn't stay in the same spot when she got lost it had to be a different realm.

sighing Jonathan turned to Toji and said, "Do you have a way to cut through the vegetation and a way to signal if you find Susie? if not here." In Jonathan's hand was a pistol with the end of the barrel on the gun looked like that of the head of a wolf's growling. "Fire two shots in the air if you find her it will turn into a scythe if you twirl it and think of a scythe think small for a arm scythe full for a full sized one, unless you have a spare communicator on you. You go left and I will go right but let me summon you a guide first that way I don't end up having to look for two people." Jonathan sent another pulse of magic out and a yellow haired fairy came out of hiding and gulped when she saw Toji but relaxed when she saw Jonathan with him her wings sparking with electricity and quickly flew in front of the two and said, "What can I do for you lord Grimm and Mr. Okami?"

Jonathan said, "I need you to be a guide to Toji here we are looking for my little sister she fell down the fae ring and has wandered off." The fairy looked nervous at the mention of guiding Toji but asked for a picture of Susie which Jonathan quickly showed her before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Toji glances at the pistol, a ooooh slipping out.That was a cool weapon, especially with the wolf barrel and its various tricks.But, he wasn't about to take a weapon from the Grimm and deprive him of it when he had perfectly usable stuff."Nice...Thanks for the offer,but I don't need it.I got this..." He pulls out his tanto, which transforms into chainsythes, then a huge,over sized shuriken, then a Katana in a pure white sheath."And I can send up lightning if I need to signal." He grins, waving at his guide."Cool, you got lightning too!" He inserts his weapon back into his sheath, then follows the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Jonathan chuckled and said, "Forgot about those arms of your clan." He then went on his way transforming the gun in his hand into full scythe and begin to swing it and clear a path for himself.

The fairy toook a deep breath and said, "Yea my name is elisha nice to meet you now lets go find lord grim's sister" with that elisha headed into the vegtation calling out little girl where are you as Jonathan forgot to tell her the girls name. Eventually after several hours they would come upon Susie only now she had a mermaids tail and was crying slightly as the mermaid that she had tricked her had ran off and she had been stuck like this for over two hours.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:22 pm

The halfling grins, lightning flashing through his unique mane."Nice to meetcha, Elisha!" He follows behind, calling out for the little girls as he gave the occasional slash with his katana."Sophie!! Where are you, kiddo?"They eventually find her, but Toji freezes at the sight, a low growl slipping out as his eyes darken, canines poking out from his lips. They made her cry?He breathes, calming himself down, then steps over to the little girl, his face back to normal. Teaching lessons to jerks, later. Helping her out, now.He grins cheerfully."Ey there! Ah...someone pulled a nasty trick, huh?No worries, I'm sure your bro will fix things up."He strokes his chin, pretending to think, then smacks his head, a comically look of oops on his face."Doh!!! I forgot, gotta send up a signal...You like fireworks?" He smiles, pointing up to the sky, and a small ball of lightning flies up, exploding into a shower of sparks, before reforming into wolves in a conga line."Pretty neat,huh? Or...is it too shocking?" Lame pun, true, but he was focused on cheering the child up. Depending on how well he was managing, the Titan sits down and begins telling funny stories about the pranks he'd pulled.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Susie merely nodded at the mintion of fireworks andtrying to stop crying but burst out laughing after seeing the wolf conga line and the lame pun and listened to the stories of toji's  pranks. Jonathan was busy cutting through the jungle when a loud boom drew his attention to the sky and he couldn't help but laugh at the sight of toji's signal of wolves doing the conga line. Jonathan rushed over to the place where toji and Susie where and froze seeing she was now a mermaid. Letting out a low growl summoned his Grim.

It was then that Susie noticed her brother and his shadow she gulped and quickly dove underwater and hid thinking she made her brother mad and also she still remembered what happened when he fused with his shadow.

Seeing Susie reaction johnatan walked next Toji and shouted down at the water and said, "Susie My shadow won't hurt you and I am not going to fuse with him either he is just going to help us track down the mermaid so she can change you back."

Susie head pops up above the water and says in a questioning tone, "promise? "

Jonathan smiles and says , promise. Now which way did she go do you know and I need to see your tail for a minute as it will let me know who did this the tail of the of a mermaid that is switched with a non mermaid the pattern stays the same."

Susie with help from Jonathan pulls herself out of the water and he looks over the tail quickly and mutters just loud enough to be heard by everyone , "This is nina's tail she doesn't normally swap with people and ditch them though she does easily get lost if she hasn't swapped with people in a long time and has a slight addiction for the peaches that are farther in the forest. Looking to Elisha for the answer as she was a close friend of nina's last time he was here though that was several hundred years ago.

Elisha answered the unasked question she knew Jonathan was asking, she hasn't swapped places with someone since you where last here."

Now knowing what happened Jonathan sighed and said, Elisha stay with Susie and you can keep on playing in the water till me and Toji get back. We are going to go find the hopefully just lost mermaid."

With that Jonathan headed into the forest .
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm

".....And then he slipped down the stairs, right into the package peanuts!!! Guy looked like a chunky marshmallow, hahahaha!!!Remember, use honey if you want to pull this off..Nice and sticky, but its easier to get off then oil or tar." He grins at her smile. Good..she wasn't crying anymore. Then suddenly the girl jumps into the water at a growl. Toji rapidly spins on his knees, crouching protectively in front of the pond as his Katana seems to jump out of its sheath. Seeing it was just Grimm, he grins sheepishly at the sythe wielder, recontaining the powerful blade."Heheh..sorry.." He watches as the fighter talks to his sister, hopping up.Huh? Mermaids can switch? Shrugging, he follows John into the forest and waves goodbye to Susie."See ya, kiddo! Be back soon!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Johnathan followed his shadow into the forest and instantly knew that Nina was most likely lost as his shadow started to move and turn directions abruptly following the mermaids trail till they came to the large peach tree where there was a teen girl stuck up in its highest branches just out of a large Trex's reach when it jumped up at the girl though what set this creature apart it actually long front arms like that of a human only more reptile like Johnathan groaned and said, "Great she upset Bradley, no wonder she didn't come back. Luckily for her he hasn't forgiven me for cutting off his tail when I was doing survival training."

Stepping out into the clearing Johnathan activated a shield on his arm and said ,"Hey Bradley! Ready to lose your tail again?" The dinosaur turned around and growled before charging at Johnathan once in range it spun rapidly struck Johnathan with it's tail though with Johnathan's shield it only sent him skidding to the other edge of the clearing. Johnathan shouted, "Get nina Toji so I can put Bradley to sleep with out having to worry about hitting her he knows I won't use my scythe in gun mode if I might hit someone and while my bullets only knock people out or numb them if they hit her she might fall and die which we can't risk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the good side to magic completed   the good side to magic completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the good side to magic completed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next