Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Discord
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:06 pm by Kip

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:04 pm by Kip

» Absense
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Activity Check
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Kip
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAmber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Voting_barAmber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAmber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Voting_barAmber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Kristen felt Amber's prodding at her mental block. Even though the Nephilim girl was going easy on the mind-reader, she felt that Amber's actual power was extremely inexperienced and extremely weak.

"Okay. Looks like you need some practice." she nodded, "Try again, but before you do, you probably need to put yourself in a calmed mental state first, before going up against a mental block. Do you meditate? That might help a lot."

Kristen straightened her posture, "Sit up straight like this, and take a deep breath. Slow your breathing and focus only on breathing for a moment. Listen to the sound of the waves. When you feel you have entered a calmer, altered state, try reading my mind again."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Amber was getting quite frustrated, did she really suck so much that just a little bit of resistance was enough to stop her? Her frustration ended up distracting her and her concentration was broken, Amber pouted and looked to the side, slightly embarrassed, until now she had gained some sort of superiority based on the fact that she could just find out someone's secrets whenever she wanted and they couldn't stop her. But now, she had been stopped not once, but twice, once was even when the person was going easy on them!

Amber picked up a small stone and threw it at the ocean in frustration. Kristen suggested that Amber put herself in a calm state of mind. She suggested meditation and showed Amber how to do it. Amber followed her instructions, sitting up straight, taking a deep breath and focusing on her breathing, after a few seconds she felt she had entered the state of mind she needed. She tried to read her mind again and she had some trouble breaking through the mind blocks, but she managed to get through. If she wasn't kicked out or anything she'd root through her mind.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Kristen smiled as Amber was able to break through her mental block. The meditation had worked - Amber was reading her mind.

'Congrats. You've successfully broken a weak mental block.' she thought, knowing Amber would hear her. Well, she wanted to read the Nephilim's mind, so now that she had gotten a little stronger, Kristen would let her root through some of her memories.

Amber would learn about Kristen's position with the Titans and the main missions she carried out for the team - the vast majority having to do with the demonic shades that stalked the city and wreaked havoc. Images of the malevolent looking creatures would flicker in the psychic's mind, and other images of bright cyan light cutting through them would also appear.

Then images of Khariel would appear to her, and Kristen, being aware of how far Amber had gone into her memories, pushed the mind-reader out of her mind at that point. She would need to get through a tougher mental block if she wanted to go that far.

"If you still have the energy, I will put up a slightly stronger mental block for you to attempt to push through next. Then maybe you can learn a little bit more about him." she said, 'him' being Khariel or the enigmatic red-eyed figure that Amber may or may not have recognized.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Amber was quite ecstatic, even if it was a weak mental block she had still broken through it! Amber would now reap the benefits of her victory by reading her mind. She found out about her part in the Titans as well as the missions she went on and the things she killed, they were kind of scary, but Amber's curiosity outweighed her fear. Amber had a limited amount of time she could spend in someone's head, and she was reaching the end of that time anyway when she was kicked out, but that didn't stop her from seeing that mysterious figure.

As Amber snapped back into reality, she rubbed her head slightly, it kind of hurt when she used her powers until the time limit was almost over. Kristen said that she could put up a stronger mental block that Amber could try to break next, suggesting that she could learn more about the guy she saw in Kristen's mind. Well, that was certainly incentive to work hard at it I just need a minute to rest. As she rested, a silence formed, Amber felt the need to break the silence Is he your boyfriend or something? Amber knew that Kristen wouldn't tell her anything, but maybe the question would get a reaction out of her, like a change in body language or facial expression that might give her a clue.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Kristen nodded when Amber said she needed a moment, waiting patiently. After a moment, the psychic asked if Khariel was Kristen's boyfriend, to which the Nephilim snorted before bursting out laughing. After a minute or so, she regained her composure, shaking her head.

"No, no he is definitely not." she spoke finally, "Well, you'll find out soon enough, I'm sure." she sighed. Khariel was the furthest thing from a boyfriend to her. Now that she thought of it, the Nephilim had never actually been in a relationship. The past couple of years before coming to Jump City, she was travelling the world, never in one place for too long, so she simply didn't have the time. Before that, she was not yet of age to start dating in the Nephilim society.

"If you've regained your energy, we can continue." she spoke again after another few minutes. This time, she would provide more resistance than before, so it would require more concentration to break through the mental block.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Kristen responded to Amber's question by laughing, so it was not only not her boyfriend but someone who it is inconceivable that the possibility of being her boyfriend exists, this either means that he's related, taken, or is actually a girl under that armour. Hopefully the first option because he's kinda hot.

Amber nodded when she had regained her energy All right, I'm ready she would meditate as she had been instructed to earlier during the second attempt, then she attempted to read her mind again. She was starting to make her way through the mind block, she did it slightly slower than last time but she still managed to break through and would start reading about Kristen's not-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:38 pm

When Amber attempted to break through Kristen's mental resistance, the Nephilim was surprised by the psychic's ability to progress and learn quickly. Well now that the block had been broken through, Amber was free to learn about who Khariel really was.

Amber would see the image of Khariel again, but instead of just seeing a flash of his image, she would see him in greater detail. She would notice his unsettling, blood red eyes and striking facial features, a pale skinned head with long raven hair brought up into a golden hair tube resting on an armoured body. This armour, now in detail, appeared to be blackish in colour with veins of purple energy crisscrossing it. White bandages hung from his hands and shadowy wings sprung out from behind his black that gave off a purple hue and gleamed flashes of golden lightning within.

A word of knowledge would appear in Amber's mind: Khariel Ravenlock. The words formed as if of their own volition within her mind. Memories of Kristen's most recent encounter with the strange person flashed before the psychic.

'So you'd ask your poor damned brother for advice, eh?'

'I knew you would get a kick out of this. It doesn't matter, however. I need answers, Khariel. And you and I both know you are the only one who can provide them. After this I won't be voluntarily contacting you again, I can assure you.'

There was a flicker, indicating what was spoken next was not in the same context. In that memory there was a momentary influx of panic as Kristen's mind at the time seemed to fill with questions.

"Calm down, sister. All of those will be answered in time."

"Firstly, don't call me that. Secondly, get out of my head. You've always been notorious for doing that to people."

These were just fragments of that memory, but it would be all that Amber would see before getting pushed out of Kristen's mind again. Kristen would look for a reaction from Amber, but congratulating her on her progress so far. "Good job. You got pretty far that time."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Amber read Kristen's mind, seeing the guy in his entire form, Amber still thought he was kind of hot even though he now gave off a creepy vibe. Amber needed to stop with this thinking about the guy being hot, Kristen would probably be able to hear her, if she could read minds too which she probably could seeing how she knows how to help Amber. She then got the name of the guy, Khariel Ravenlock, his parents must have been quite over dramatic.

She was then shown a conversation between her and him, where it turned out he was her brother, then some of the conversation was skipped and then it was over. Amber blinked and resisted the temptation to ask for his number So uhh, he's your brother... wasn't expecting that she didn't actually know what to say really, she just kind of smiled at the compliment.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:00 pm

"That's correct." Kristen nodded, "There isn't any physical similarities between us though, since he's my adopted brother. We aren't on the best terms. Maybe you deduced that already from reading my mind, though." she shrugged. She didn't feel the need to really share her life story with this girl she had just met, but didn't feel the need to hide it completely either. Supposedly, it put her in a strange position to use her memories as incentive to help out this psychic she had only met today.

"Well, do you feel stronger now?" Kristen asked, now that Amber had been able to break through two classes of mental resistance. Kristen's mental resistance was really just an innate ability brought on by her permeating aura, so there wasn't too much more she could do to help in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Kristen explained that he was adopted and that the two of them didn't like each other, Amber kind of got that impression based on what she had seen in her memories, Amber nodded and didn't really say anything else. The silence was broken by Kristen asking if she felt stronger, Amber didn't actually feel any difference, maybe she just didn't feel it, or maybe she just always had it in her and she just needed the meditation thing to help her. Amber frowned I can't really tell she shrugged But either way, the meditation thing was super helpful, thank you she would then hug her, no warning or holding back or anything, just hugging her out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Kristen smiled as Amber thanked her, but was taken by surprise at first when she was hugged, eyes widening. After a moment she settled into it, returning the hug. Perhaps the armoured Titan appeared powerful and almost intimidating with all of that armour, but in returning this sign of emotion it would be seen that even this half-angel was still a teenage girl.

"You're welcome, it was no problem, but you're very welcome." the Nephilim said, sighing. At the beginning of their meeting, Amber almost appeared unfriendly to Kristen, but after helping her with her powers and teaching her how to meditate, it seemed that the psychic had warmed up to the Titan a bit. At any rate, Kristen was happy to have made friends with the B-Teamer.

((OOC: Did you want to end it soon? o.o))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:57 pm

(OOC: I'd prefer if it lasted 3 pages but at the same time I don't want to needlessly lengthen it just for that end, it felt like it was ending to me)

Amber was slightly surprised that Kristen hugged her back, she didn't really figure her for a huggy person, she was just gonna make it one-sided and awkward, not that she cared if Kristen felt awkward. The hug led it's course but Amber didn't let go, she didn't really know how long hugs were supposed to last so she just kind of hung on until it was clear she should let go, or if she was directly asked to let go.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Kristen blinked, sweatdropping as Amber didn't let go. Did she maybe not know how long someone was supposed to hug? The Nephilim figured that was just an innate feeling that people had. Obviously the psychic hadn't developed that feeling.

"Uh... you can let go now." she said, feeling slightly awkward that she was sharing such a long embrace with someone she barely knew.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 pm

(OOC: Doesn't want to needlessly lengthen it, wastes a post on Amber hugging too long. Logic)

It did not even compute to Amber that she was making Kristen uncomfortable until Kristen literally asked, Amber had actually been kind of confused as to how long she should have been doing this and was glad she had been given instruction. Amber let go, she felt kind of sweaty after that Sorry she kind of just shrugged after that Is there anything else you want to do with me while I'm here?
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:31 pm

"Hmm. I don't think so." Kristen muttered, thinking for a moment, "But if you ever need help with training again, maybe I'll give you my number?" she produced her communicator, which served as both a walkie-talkie and a smartphone. She scrolled through her contacts, finding herself and tapping. Yes, she admittedly did not have her own phone number by memory. But understandably, with speed-dial these days, it would make sense if a lot of people didn't know a lot of numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)   Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber Magellan: Ace Detective (Storm)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next