Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Vote_lcapWalter "Ender" Stenbuck Voting_barWalter "Ender" Stenbuck Vote_rcap 
Moon
Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Vote_lcapWalter "Ender" Stenbuck Voting_barWalter "Ender" Stenbuck Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Walter "Ender" Stenbuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character
Name: Walter Stenbuck
Code Name: Ender
Villain or good guy?: Good

Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Empty
PostSubject: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Walter "Ender" Stenbuck

Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Tatsuhiroucollagefw5
Original Image: If you steal I'll dig your eyeballs outta their sockets with a spoon and skull **** you.

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Walter Stenbuck
Codename: Ender
Nickname(s): End
Alias(es): NA
Birth date: June 5th
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Lawful Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5ft 4in
Weight: 201 lbs
Other: Has a scar on his lower abdomen from an old battle wound.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Elemental Wildcard (Offensive): User has the ability to absorb and retain some elemental properties from an opponent’s attack. This ability only lasts for a short time and cannot take on more than one element at a time. This ability may not be used simultaneously with the defensive version. These powers cannot be used without first summoning his weapon with the “Weapon Materialization Power.”

Elemental Wildcard (Defensive): User has the ability to absorb and weaken certain elements with his aura to a certain extent. This power cannot be used to fully deflect attacks but can be used to stifle them by a small bit. This ability may not be used simultaneously with the offensive version. These powers cannot be used without first summoning his weapon with the “Weapon Materialization Power.”

Weapon Materialization: Despite its name, this power is limited to one form. The user is able to call forth a weapon (in this case a blade called Black Sunset) from a small pocket dimension.

Aura Teleportation: Also related to his “Weapon Materialization” ability, the user can open temporary portals of which to “jump” short distances (usually used as a defensive ability). The portals traveled through expose the user to a noxious aura. If the user is exposed to this aura for too long, he will weaken and become physically impaired.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: marshmallows, bats, unbearably hot weather

Strengths: Walter “Ender” is a well rounded individual who wants to be as normal as he can possibly be. He is very inquisitive and while is not a super intelligent person, can usually find ways to improvise in many situations. He works well under extreme pressure and can follow orders of any superior without much question.

Weaknesses: Being a boy his age, Walter is easily distracted from his call to duty by mundane everyday life things.

His powers of teleportation are also sometimes a hurt more than a help. The more he uses his teleportation the more toll is taken on his character both physically and mentally. When he is exposed to too much of the aura that comes from traveling between these pocket dimensions, his body falls into an exhaustive state. The only way to reverse this is to “sleep.” The more he’s infected by these powers, the more he has to sleep.

While he has the ability to fight without his sword, he is easily matched by others who may be more skilled in close range, hand-to-hand combat.

He cannot stand extreme heat and his reaction time is lowered when in such an environment.

Skills:As a master swordsman, Walter has the ability to bout with other skilled warriors of this kind. He is trained slightly in close-quarters combat and can utilize forms of martial arts. He is very resourceful in combat and can adapt to most environments with relative ease (in exception for those of a high temperature).

Equipment: “Black Sunset” Katana (see powers), "Dante" Handgun (TBA)

Habits/Quirks: Because of his powers, during downtime (and unusually inappropriate times of the day), he can be found napping.

Personality: While Walter is quiet, he is not an anti-social person by any means. While aware that his powers make him unique, he still finds ways to disappear into his environments as to not stand out so he is able to mingle with people. He’s very calm during his off hours of battle duty, however he can be extremely active and violent during times of combat.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Grandma (Father's Side), Grandfather (Mother's Side).
Place of Origin: New Jersey
History: With his parents dying when Walter was really young, Walter's grandmother was given the task of raising him. And so Walter was raised as the assistant to a Mortuary Owner. And because of this, Walter faced many things that a normal child would not undergo. He always had a keen eye about this profession and despite his young age, was very comfortable with working with these "dead" people. Previously he was to be trained as the sole inheritor of his “grandmother’s” funeral home. However, this was interrupted after a terrible accident. In a near-death experience, Walter was introduced to a secondary dimension in which he inherited powers from a place that can only be described as “Purgatory.” Somehow spared from death after being miraculously revived by medical staff at the hospital, Walter was now changed.

Over the course of several years after, Walter sought guidance from his distant grandfather (from the opposite side of his family), who trained him in the art of Zanjutsu (swordsmanship) and general combat. Feeling a call to arms and to the side of good, Walter seeks his lot in life and wants to figure out the reason he was given these powers (if there was one).

Sample RP

Walter, slipping on his shoes, looked down at his feet, lacing slowly. He stood up, cracking his knuckles as he stretched. “My, what a gorgeous day,” he said aloud as he looked towards the busy street. For a moment things were quiet that morning. He had just woken up and was readying to go for a jog. Suddenly he felt a change in the wind. A long black draft from above came showering down around the city air.

He gulped soundly, throwing his hand to the side, waiting to call forth his defense to what was surely an attack from some unknown entity. Despite wanting to question this odd occurrence, his heart raced as he waited for this mysterious foe to appear.

“Please not today.” He thought as he waited.

But then it was gone. He sighed soundly, thinking to himself what a paranoid person this world had made him. However this would not ruin the start of this glorious morning. But deep down inside something didn’t feel quite right.

Last edited by Peace Walker on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi there welcome to the forum. Simca will either deprove or approve your app. I like your powers all except for the teleportation stuff at the end. Would make battles with this char very difficult since you can teleport behind me and then pull a weapon out of nowhere apparently and cut off my arm?? But I only read powers, so for all I know it might tie in perfectly, in anycase WELCOME! cheers
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 am

Krious also has similar teleportation powers and I've seen him not godmod with them. He has put up a believable and applicable weakness, and if he abides by it, I have no problem with his teleportation. But I'll keep an eye on you, Walker. If I find you godmodding with it I'm gonna have to take some action. But until then, don't you worry about it at all and just go mingle with the rest of us after you get your approval.

But the only thing keeping you from that is this: I don't know what you look like! xD Either choose a picture or at the very least describe your character in a way that it can paint a picture for us. I mean, I know I don't wanna be RP-ing with an invisible man. O.O;;; Unless that's a power, of course. xD
Back to top Go down
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Simca wrote:
Krious also has similar teleportation powers and I've seen him not godmod with them. He has put up a believable and applicable weakness, and if he abides by it, I have no problem with his teleportation. But I'll keep an eye on you, Walker. If I find you godmodding with it I'm gonna have to take some action. But until then, don't you worry about it at all and just go mingle with the rest of us after you get your approval.

But the only thing keeping you from that is this: I don't know what you look like! xD Either choose a picture or at the very least describe your character in a way that it can paint a picture for us. I mean, I know I don't wanna be RP-ing with an invisible man. O.O;;; Unless that's a power, of course. xD

Haha, I am the INVISIBLE MAN! (lol jk). I'll get on that asap.I might even find some time this week before finals to draw the character haha!

Anyway, this character's a hybrid character of an old rp character I used to use. I've worked out most of the overpowering possibilities by putting in the weaknesses of using it (you'll have to read over the bio to see those lol; i'm too lazy to restate them). So it's not just something that I can use without having some reservations about using them. Anyway we'll see if it works out alright and feel free to call me on stuff if you think it's going overboard.
Back to top Go down
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I apologize in advance for the double posting lol (sorry) but I've posted an image of Walter 8P!

PS: I'm gonna add on weapon information later. I hope that's okay =S. (Please PLEASE tell me if you guys are cool with weapon info which adheres some to my powers and adds on some attacks).
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 am

You know instead of going to all the trouble of painting a picture you could have just used a white-haired anime boy, because that's what the pic looks like. xD Great pic btw

Do note, though; whenever you add anything new (like your weapon information or anything), PM me or Emblem and we'll review the newly added thing, offer our critique and hopefully approve.

But don't you worry about it right now! *applies her lipstick*

Back to top Go down
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 am

Simca wrote:
You know instead of going to all the trouble of painting a picture you could have just used a white-haired anime boy, because that's what the pic looks like. xD Great pic btw

Do note, though; whenever you add anything new (like your weapon information or anything), PM me or Emblem and we'll review the newly added thing, offer our critique and hopefully approve.

But don't you worry about it right now! *applies her lipstick*

Yeah XD, I plan on redoing this maybe later to look a little less KUBOish lol (this was a knockoff character for a doujinshi I and some friends were working on a long while ago. I needed SOMETHING to recycle so I will be definitely upgrading this character to be a little bit moooooore appropriate for an OC XD. Expect a new drawing/painting and a style change later but don't worry, the general character features to be the same lol =P).

And I'll pm you the weapon info pretty soon. Today's pretty full up with school though ._.;. Thanks for the approval 8P!
Back to top Go down
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 am

Hey guys I'm back, I plan on updating this to fit a better style of writing later on! Hopefully we can get some rping underway and I'll try to re-do the illustration for the character (don't worry, it won't be a completely different looking character, I'm just gonna knock off the Tite Kubo style and try to keep it lookin a little more original than it does now).

Thanks for waiting for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter "Ender" Stenbuck   Walter "Ender" Stenbuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walter "Ender" Stenbuck
Page 1 of 1