Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Jenny looks to toji when he asked if she wanted to play and she smiled softly shaking her head. "go ahead I'll sit this one out." she looked to kristen as she started it "guess if you want to play you'll have to wait for her to finish the level before you can hop in too." She noticed gauntlet was behind her and smirked. "I'll play this while you two have fun." she said with a smiled putting in some coins and started to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Toji grins. "ok." He turns back to the game, blinking as Kristen had already started it. When Jenny says that it looked like he'd have to wait, the halfling nods." Yep!" He watches as she takes a combat stance, beguning to fight against the monsters showing up.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Kristen raised the weapon, aiming it at the screen, preparing for the first level to start. The camera showed the first-person player being led down a creepy driveway in a jeep, going under the arc of an ancient looking gate before entering the grounds of the mansion.

A voice came from the game, evidently one of the NPCs that accompanied the player on this mission. "We heard a lot of rumours about this place, it's hauntings, it's creepy creatures. The situation has gotten so bad here no one can stay the night without risking their lives. The owners abandoned this place a long time ago. Its a shame, really, it would have been a really nice place." the camera panned to a gruff looking man with short hair and a five o'clock shadow, the owner of the voice. "But tonight, we, the Ghost Hunters Of Stupendous Terror, will rid these grounds of the evil that plagues it!"

Kristen cringed at the horrible acronym for ghost, the brief moment of bad writing overcoming the suspense that the game was supposed to be emanating. It wasn't long until the first plot device happened, however, and in the game, the front tires for the jeep blew out, causing the envoy to stop.

"S***." Mr. Five O'clock cursed, getting out of the car to survey the damage. "This is bull. We can't go any further with this kind of blowout. We'll need to walk the rest of the way."

The camera showed the first-person getting out of the car, and for the first time in the game, the gun controls were freed up, indicating that the action was about to start. Before long, zombies and other creatures of the undead appeared on the screen, the NPCs screaming to open fire on them.

Kristen started pulling the trigger at a blazing speed, aiming at the heads of the zombies as quickly as she could. When the big bold 'RELOAD' caption came up on the screen, Kristen flinched in confusion, not knowing what to do until a smaller caption came up telling her to shoot outside of the screen.

When she did that, the caption disappeared, leaving the game visible as normal again, however a zombie had jumped on her character during the confusion and killed off her character before she had a chance to react. A caption saying 'GAME OVER' appeared on the screen, with a smaller caption saying 'Continue?' beneath it with a timer counting down from 30 seconds.

Determination rising within, Kristen hurriedly reached for her tin of coins for four more to continue the game. In the midst of the struggle, Kristen turned to Toji who was watching her, "I think I'll need some backup, brother."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:05 am

jenny smiled softly as she heard the two talk not paying much attention to her game. she had played this game just about literally a million times now at all levels so she could nearly play the game without looking now. She was glad they were having fun and very clad she suggested coming here.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:17 am

Toji watches as Kristen starts the game,chuckling at the lame ancronym.The halfling grins, nodding and stepping toward." Right!" He puts coins in, and picks up the gun,waiting for her before starting. Toji glances at Jenny, making a goofy face before turning back to the gun.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 7:59 pm

With Toji now by her side, Kristen started up the game again, and the encounter resumed, this time with the second gun sight appearing on the screen. For a few minutes Kristen and Toji shot at the zombies at the screen as the frequency that they appeared increased gradually.

After awhile, the stream of zombies would cease as the group approached the entrance to the mansion. Mr. Five-O'Clock grunted, stroking his stubble, "This isn't right... it's too quiet." Suddenly, a groan erupts through the digital grounds and a giant zombie abomination shoots up from the ground, and the name of the boss slides across the screen in bloody letters:

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Proxy_form
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20060517193700

Kristen cringed - that thing was ugly. Like most shooter games of this variety they would have to shoot at critical points that would pop up in rapid succession. "You ready for this, Toji?" she raised her gun, shooting at the first target that popped up. If there was time she would have waited for an answer, but this wasn't real life and the game wouldn't wait for pep talks.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Jenny chuckled at the face and made one back as she moved onto the next difficulty, in the gauntlet game each difficulty was a game with several levels and a boss the first one, easy, was basically a fire themed game with a dragon for a boss battle. Which jenny the blue archer had finished and never needed food badly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Toji grins as he shoots, taking down the indeed alongside his sister., raising a eyebrow as they seemed to keep coming." Huh...Good thing we haven't a fight like this yet, Sis, eh?" The boy laughs, then blinks as a huge flesh giant appears. Snorting, he shoots at weak spots as well."But of course!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 am

A few moments of shooting later, the flesh giant fell down into the ground in defeat. A caption appeared, saying "Level Cleared" as the camera moved with the NPCs into the interior of the haunted mansion. Mr. Five O'Clock spoke up, glancing around at the high ceilings of the main hall, "Finally, we're in. Let's get to the terrace at the center of the mansion, my sources say that's where the source of the evil in this place is."

The game progressed only slightly before more enemies popped up, this time in the form of spooky ethereal ghosts seeming to be covered in bandages. These enemies were faster, appearing from all different sides. The bullets seemed less effective on them as well, but as the ghosts died they faded into mist.

It wasn't long before a jump scare appeared, a ghost's ugly head screaming into the camera. Kristen blinked, shooting at it's face in instinct. However, the bullets ricocheted off the ghost somehow, redirecting to Toji's side of the screen!

"Eh... didn't see that coming." Kristen muttered sheepishly, "Sorry about that, Toji." She returned to shooting the other ghosts that were still attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 am

Jenny glanced back at their game but her smile faded slightly as she looked back to her game. Not all undead creatures looked that way.... or at least she didn't... She sighed and after a while she beat her game again. She then noticed they were on ghosts and walked over and leaned against a machine behind them and silently watched them play. 'Well at least I could make these two so happy' she thought her smiling returning.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:22 am

Toji grins, fistpumping as the giant falls." Tiiiiiimbeeeeer!"They go into the mansion, and the leader remarks now they had to go to the center. Soon after that, the two are battling ghosts. Kristen apologies, having sent abnjumpscare to the halfling's screen." No problem!!" He presses a button labeled melee, and a survival knife slashes across the ghost, tearing it apart.Toji leans his head back, grinning at the upsidedown form of Jenny." Hey!! You having fun too?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Kristen watches as Toji takes care of the jump scare on his side of the screen. There was a melee button? She would have to make a note of that.

The mansion portion of the game seemed to be a bit longer than the courtyard portion, focusing on increasing the frequency that the ghosts were spawning instead of advancing the plot of the game quite yet. When they finally approached the open doors to the terrace, the ground in the game seemed to shake, and the large oak doors slammed shut, seeming to bar the way with a supernatural force.

"Oh no!" Five O'Clock exclaimed, "Looks like they won't let us win easily. I know another way in, though. Follow me!"

The camera panned as the two heroes were led up a stairwell, advancing to the second floor. They were led down a hallway where doors seemed to line the walls for an eternity. A creepy groan croaked through the hallway, as the doors that were furthest away opened, and ghosts with skull-like faces approached the camera.

Kristen opened fire, shooting at the ghosts that approached once again. Eventually the next doors furthest away opened and more ghosts appeared, and the next doors opened as well, and so on. When the closest doors opened up, a jump scare assaulted Kristen's screen again, and the Nephilim copied what Toji had done before, a survival knife appearing on the screen to slice the revenant apart.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Jenny nodded to him smiling softly "Yeah I sure am don't worry about me" she said with a soft laugh. She then nodded towards the screen "you should start focusing on the game before you become food for something creepier than yourself." she teased as the game progressed and toji focused less on the game and more on her to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Toji sticks his tongue out at Jenny for teasing them, and returns his attention to the game.OK.....skull faces huh? The halfling goes to work,blasting at them rapidly. A jumpscare appear, and he slashes it in half."Odd, really....normal blades aren't supposed to touch spirits..."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:27 pm

It was a consistency error when combining a zombie shoot-em-up with a Paranormal Activity movie, really. But Kristen didn't really know the premise of either stereotype, so she just shrugged and continued to shoot.

Before long the hallway opened up to a balcony that overlooked the terrace, light coming in from the skylight above. The terrace seemed to comprise of an indoor garden, with strange vines climbing up pillars that reached the ceiling of room, and in the center of the garden was an altar, but really it was  a defaced coffee table with chicken scratch carved into it. Another shake in the ground, and the final boss rose from the table, staring up at the group on the balcony.
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 16014-7072320817-kel_t

A spectral hand appeared from out of nowhere, knocking the balcony down and the players with it. The camera seemed to rise, indicating that the players had gotten back up. Game logic.

"Looks like this giant ghost is the cause of all of this!" Five O'Clock exclaimed, opening fire and indicating that the players should do so as well. The atmosphere in the room suddenly became dark, and the vines on the pillars turned into chains, whipping madly at the players. Kristen shot rapidly at the chains as indicated by the game to do so. They had come this far, might as well finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next