Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Voting_barLeft the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Voting_barLeft the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Left the Window Open (Open to 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left the Window Open (Open to 1)   Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Toji blinks."True...And yah, sometimes its not....easy...to think."Toji smiles."Its alright. I get you were trying to make me understand something. And hey, youll find somebody....Sure, it'll be hard, but...that's the point, maybe. I was lucky, but I know I'm messed up. Its going to be hard putting aside the jokes, the laughs, and really connecting,but maybe if I do, things will just be greater....Same with you. Keep searching, and maybe youll find someone who could care less, who accepts, embraces, every part of you." Then Jemmy asks him a question.Toji freezes in place, his hand grabbing his neck, before breathing out." Whoa...nice question, Jemmy...Heh, you've been honest with me, so I guess I'll answer..." He sits down.".......Imagine not being free...not being able to move your legs, or speak, or laugh, or cry, only being able to think...why is he doing this, did I do something wrong?, as someone slices into you, burns you, hurts you...Then, imagine being forced to hurt others, make them cry, go against your every instinct.…Imagine all of this going on from 12 to 17. Is it hate I feel for him, for Corgi? I don't think so...its deeper than that..Its rage,fear,sadness,disgust..hell,even pity, rolled all into one, and I can't unravel it..I know, though, he hurt me bqd enough to mess me up, and he's willing to hurt others...."His eyes slowly shift from regular to black and gold, before he gives himself a shake,grinning." Heh...kinda droned on, huh?Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left the Window Open (Open to 1)   Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 am

Toji really hated this Corgi guy, and had a whole speech ready to explain why. To Jemmy, it seemed like this wasn't even prepared ahead of time. This was just Toji expressing his honest feelings.

"Oh, I can understand. And do you think this Corgi guy is ever going to find true love? Someone who will accept every part of him?" The balloon slipped out of her hands and returned to the ceiling. Jemmy's feet lifted gently off the floor, and she hugged her knees to her chest while floating in the air. She closed her eyes. "Until about a year ago, I was just as mean as your Corgi friend. People lived for thousands of years in fear of me, hiding from me, hoping that I would forget them. For a while, I did, and everything was happy." Her eyes shot open, suddenly focused on something unseen. "But now I remember. I remember everything. They said that they were willing to forgive me, even be my friends, but I'm not a fool. They'll never forget. Every time they see me, they will remember what I did. I've killed people, Toji, and unlike you I wasn't being controlled. I did it because I was bored. I don't deserve anybody's love, and yet it's the only thing I want. That's why I can't understand Bow, and why I need her so much."

Jemmy looked at Toji again. "So, am I still your little sister if I was just as bad as Corgi? If I was doing bad stuff before he existed? What if I made Corgi? Who knows? A lot of crazy stuff happens over a few thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Left the Window Open (Open to 1)   Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Toji blinks as Jemmy begins to tell him about how she also has done bad things, maybe even things worse than Corgi ever did. Toji considers, thinking it over, then sighs."...Ya know...I'm angry at Corgi...but I know he's sick, that he needs as much help as I do, which, I guess, is why I won't kill him. That won't stop me from kicking his butt, but still...Its the same with you.That was the old you..You've changed, became better. Do you owe something to the world? Yah, but so do I."Toji smiles." You know...I heard something on tv..??Choas isn't just destroying things, its life also. Its change. Sure, sometimes its good to be peaceful, but a dead thing is also at peace." Toji grins." In the end, you DO have friends, and well look out for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left the Window Open (Open to 1)   Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:29 am

Jemmy smiled. Toji could be quite...what was the word...wise when he needed to be. Either that or he was just convincing. Jemmy didn't care which was the truth. "You're right. Chaos is change. I'm not the person I was. I'm Shivering Jemmy, and I refuse to judge myself by my past deeds. And if anybody else does, that's their problem."

He was right, perhaps more right than he realized. A dead thing had no potential for Chaos. The world was full of amazing, beautiful, chaotic people, and it was Jemmy's job to keep it that way. That was balance.

Jemmy shifted her foot back and forth, nervously. "I...I think I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell Annie's father who I am. Maybe he'll hate me. Maybe he'll think I'm weird. But...I should let him make his own decision. It wouldn't be Chaos if I got to choose for him, would it?"

Jemmy conjured a large mirror. She grew a little bit older, changed her clothes, and changed her hair. There. Now he should recognize her as 'Judith.' She clapped, and the mirror disappeared. Her balloon string tied itself around her wrist as she headed for the door. "Thanks for helping me, Toji. I have to do this, but don't worry, we'll beat the Ninja King sometime real soon." She opened the door and turned around. "But before we do that, you have to ask Ruin out on a date." A mischievous grin crossed her face. "Or else I will, and then where will you be?"

She shut the door, and teleported somewhere far, far away.

OOC: Great thread! Thanks HB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left the Window Open (Open to 1)   Left the Window Open (Open to 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left the Window Open (Open to 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2