Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Voting_barTojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 am

Toji blinks when Jenny covers his back so the drool wouldn't touch him." That's cool! Your powers are awesome, yah know?" As they travel along, Jenny asks him to tel her about himself, and he blinks."Oh?! Um....well...alright...My story...it starts with two people, from two different realms finding one another.Their love brings a child into the world...But, the mans clan is angered. How dare he consort with a lesser being?! How dare he betray them like that?!" Instead of bitter, he sounds... saddened by this." They...tracked the family down. The adults were both warriors, but it was the mother who stayed behind. She knew that only the father could get to the one safe place left. They....they took their time before finishing her off.." Toji wipes at his eyes." Anyway, the father got the baby to safety, and with the help of two loyal servants, raised him. All was well,for awhile. But one day, the boy found a exit to their home, and fell into a land of white. So,so cold....Another man, a master of machines, finds him. Instead of helping the child, this man....he enslaves the boy." Tojis hand creeps up to his neck, and his voice speeds up, as if to get it over with." Five years...this man did bad things, and for ed his new weapon, to do bad things, for five years..but one day, a group of heroes fight this evil man, and the boy, freed, joins them, making them hisbpack, his family..." Toji blinks, lowering his hand as he adjusts thug, then tries for a grin." ERM, I'm also found of seafood, and enjoy a good spar...hahahah....Well, that's really all there is to me..So, what clan did you come from, to get those powers? That is, if you don't mind me asking?" The halfling tilts hisbhesd lime a curious puppy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

she chuckled. "I know but yours aren't to shabby either. Jenny listened to his story and her ears drooped in sadness for the guy but then they drooped more by the mentioning of her clan. "I...." She sighed looking off. "I was raised human growing up to believe that I was an advanced human with inhuman abilities.. But not too long ago I found out that I'm not human and something not of this world and my family that is now dead can't tell me who or what i really am and I have no idea either. So...I don have my original clan nor do i know what my real clan is...." She said clearly very saddened by this.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 am

Toji blinks, frowning sadly at hearing Jenny's tale." I'm sorry I brought it up....Didn't mean to make you sad." The halfling scratches his head, trying g to think up avway to cheer the girl up, then grins.He assumes a serious tone." Hey....I got a question......Why wasn't the carrot scared of the rabbit?" His grin widens as he Waite's a beat, then speaks." Cause so as long as he stayed near, he had good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:43 pm

she smiled softly. "It's okay.. it's nice of you to have asked... no one ever does..." she then smiled and chuckled at the joke, it wasnt the best but he tried and thats all that mattered to jenny. It was nice of him to think of her like that she was glad they were friends now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Toji blinks." No-one ever asked?....yah, I have an idea what you mean...."The halfling then grins." Now, let's not be serious anymore, or else I'll be forced to tell more lousy jokes, hahahaha." The thug on his shoulder gives a groan, starting to wake up, and Toji gives him a little thump." Shoosh."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:05 am

she shook her head. "No, people just either don't care or just assume everything about my past is as happy and perky as i always seem. There's probably only about 3 people who even remotely know my past." she then smiled to him and chuckled nodding. "right right" she actually like talking about the past for once but she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable by talking about her sad past.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:15 am

Toji didn't want to drag up any bad memories, since he knew how bad it hurt....of course, on this occasion, he was wrong, but how was he to know? Indeed, he was still very naive in some ways. The halfling looks around." Huh...don't think I've been in this area."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:13 am

Jenny looked to him as he said that he hadn't been to this area of the city yet. She looked around the streets busy and the sidewalks starting to get crowded a bit as they hit the more business centered area of Jump. "Well then, welcome to the area of jump that the most petty crimes take place by newbie low level criminals for newbie low level heroes to start to learn the ropes." she pointed to the building up ahead. [color=cyan]"And that over there is the police department.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:38 am

Toji blinks as they exit the alley, wincing in embarrassment." I recognize this place, now...I'm used to coming here at a different route and speed, ahahahaha..." He clears his throaght, nodding at Jenny's info." I see...so, this is basically a training ground?" Then, she points out the police department." Alright, let's drop this idiot off."He begins to trot over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:38 pm

She chuckles and ruffles his hair at his silliness like a older sibling would their younger one. She smiled brightly to him nodding "Yeah basically it is sorta the training grounds of jump for newbie heroes, nice comparison man." she then nodded to him and followed him over smiling as they did.

she was glad Toji was her friend in the brief time they had spent together she had grew to see him as a better friend than most of hers she had. Though her friends either were gone, had no memory of her, wanted to be just friends when she brought up her feelings to her- uh *clears throat* them, or were too caught up in their own hero work to really pay attention to her and rarely really address her and they probably only saw her as a co worker than a friend. But not toji, yeah he could later on when she got to know him turn out like the others but for now he was just a goofy friend who actually made time to ask about her and make her smile so yeah she was pretty happy they were friends.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Toji grins as his hairs ruffled."Heh....Im surprised people are even stupid enough to pull stuff with the police right there...then again, maybe their stupidity is what makes them lowlevel, hahahahaha!" His grin widens, and he looks at Jenny. "Hey, Jenny...I know you probally already know this....but youre a Titan, right? That means youre not alone...Sure, they might not be right there, but all you need to do is call...We're more than a team, more than friends...In the end, we're family, and none of us is ever alone.....At least, that's what I think....I was alone for a long time, but Im not anymore." He smiles, looking at the sky as they walk along." Ill be the first to admit...Im not completely whole yet, but my team..my pack..my family is helping me. One day, maybe Ill be healed. Until then, I know Ill have help holding it together." the Halfling blinks, then grins selfconsiously."Woah...where did that come from..." They approach the P.D. entrance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Jenny smiled and looked to him but her smiled faded a bit as she looked down thinking to herself 'Guess my group is different from yours... I called my team for help before.... and they never came... that day i had my heart broken and out of anger and my own darkness i had killed a man who was robbing a store... and another time.... after apologizing to one of my team mates.... i had told her about what i had gone through... i hadn't really talked to anyone about it.... and she told me....'

her eyes glow a bit light blue and she clenched her fists 'and she told me she knew.... the whole time she knew.... she knew what i was going through where i was, that my parents and brother were killed, that kale had broke my heart, that i had accidentally got pregnant and got impaled by a creator in a little girl i was trying to comfort, that i watched' tears roll down her straight face 'as they pulled the baby out... that i had been in the hospital for a month... had a mental break down...'

she clenched her fists tighter 'was.. killed.... and was all alone during this whole thing... while all my friends my... 'team'.... did nothing.... and she despite knowing all this... did.... nothing...' she slowly stopped walking. 'I've been hurt by people so much.... and all just looked down on me despite all the good i try to do....always tossing me away or just dieing on me... is being an artificially created alien humanoid thing such a sin that i must pay this much....' '"The world is a cruel place, and it has been that way for too long. The clean face of polite society hides the shameful secrets.'

Jenny thought back to the words of dar. And her fists loosen their grip. 'Dar is going to change the world... he... he knows... he knows the sick and twisted things the 'heroes' of the world and humanity do, try to hide, and pretend it isn't real in order to hide from it all and keep their perfect worlds paradises... not caring whose hurt along the way... but dar... he's going to change that... and he wants me to help him do it...'

She wiped her tears away and gave a small smile to toji that looked very happy she was used to hiding her feelings with near ease now... "Hey Toji I'm sorry to do this but i gotta get going I just remembered i have to go do something." 'I'm going to go help dar.... both times when i was and man in the titans they have done nothing but break my heart and not care how i feel and just using me to help them only toji and bow have not done this to me... but bow... it can't blame her but she broke my heart....'

'And i had to pretend it was still whole and smile the rest of that day because... i didn't want to see her sad even though she chose an abusive boyfriend over me.... I'm done with the titans... and i'm not going back this time... I'm done forgiving them so they can #%!$ me over again...' she gave toji a hug "I'll call you sometime to hang out with you promise." 'I will... you have done nothing to me but be nice to me toji... but when i see you next... i wont be a titan...' she thought before waving and turning and flying off into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Tojiblinks, then grins." Okay, jenny. See you again, my sister!!" He smiles as she flies away, then sighs." She seemed....nah, I'm sure its fine. After all, she knows I'm there...." The halfling grins, hoisting his cargo and going inside the Department, dropping the thug off..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tojis musical debute!!!(open)   Tojis musical debute!!!(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tojis musical debute!!!(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3