Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Vote_lcapWhat it takes to heal (Jak)  Voting_barWhat it takes to heal (Jak)  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What it takes to heal (Jak)  Vote_lcapWhat it takes to heal (Jak)  Voting_barWhat it takes to heal (Jak)  Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What it takes to heal (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

What it takes to heal (Jak)  Empty
PostSubject: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:30 pm

It had been an eventful day today, a friend's life was lost, another's life was taken, and an enemy defeated. Three heroes had fought hard against a villian they couldn't even lay eyes on. In the end there was no victory, no battle won, just a continuation of the war that continued to haunt the citizens and families of the City of Jump.
Two heroes in particular made their way through the residential district. One of them was still badly injured, while the other was trying to get him help.
Busting open the door to her father's apartment, Haruhi continued to be Jak's crutch as they entered the home. "Watch your step." She said before gently setting him down on the sofa. She then ran into the kitchen in search of her father's medical kit. The convenience of having, a retired fighting instructor who was also, a paramedic at some point of his life as a father. "Lay back, it'll help." She said before sitting on the edge of the couch and opening up the medical bag, looking for anything that would help, although to heal an internal wound, one would have to be cut open. She knew Jak had a healing factor of his own, but was there a limit to what it could heal? "A hospital probably would've been a better choice, but I panicked when I remembered that it had also been attacked in the war, so I thought it would've been safer to bring you here." She said, continuing to shuffle through the bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Jak wanted to act tough but to be honest he wasn't feeling good and wasn't dumb enough not to accept aid. He laid there covering his lower abdomen with his hand. "It'll be fine, just sit here with me would Ya?" JaK said a little weakly - he had a fever. Feeling weak like this, he wasn't used to it. But luckily Haruhi was here to help him through it. "Arigato." He said and closed his eyes as he laid on the couch. "This isn't the old band house is it?" Jak wondered out loud.

After her remark he would chuckle to himself. "For some reason whenever I really need something I can't get myself you've been there to provide it for me." A place for the band, mma training, and now a place to stay/first-aid care.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Haruhi did as he said, sitting on the edge of the couch. She saw how flushed his face looked and placed her hand on his forehead, which caused her to worry even more. "At least take these, you have a fever." She said pulling out ibuprofen for him to take. She went to grab a glass of water for him and returned to her spot right beside him. "No, this is my place, well, my dad's place." She replied to him, then heard him chuckle weakly. "I try." She chuckled lightly herself. "I must sound like a spoiled brat huh." She said, which then made her think back to the times when she had nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:57 am

JaK took the pills. The medicine would cycle through his body quickly making their affect almost instantaneous. He felt better within seconds after taking them but still remained in his position. He rarely heard her speak of her father. "Not at all, sounds like you just loved your dad a lot...what was he like?" JaK pondered wondering if it was a sore subject. "Growing up I mean."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:58 pm

"He was more than just my dad, he was the first friend I've ever had." She said, it was a bit painful to talk about it, seeing as his whereabouts were still unknown. The last time she had heard any mention of him was when Aeon had become their band manager, but now that Aeon was no longer in right set of mind. Haruhi sighed and brushed her bangs behind her ear. "Growing up, at first it was rough, there was actually a time when I had nothing, had no one." She admitted, "Then my dad took me under his wing and my life changed drastically after that, and for the better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:35 pm

"Sounds good, you're lucky and if I were you I'd be fighting as hard as possible to get that back as well." JaK poised an eyebrow. "But Ya know, just because he's missing don't ever feel alone or that you don't have anyone." JaK flipped his hair and grinned. "You people who care about you and a beautiful smile but I only think you genuinely use it when others can't." In lament terms she only smiled when other people were sad to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:24 pm

"Don't worry, I'll never stop fighting." She then thought about what he said next for a second. Haruhi was the type to always try to stay optimistic, but when he mentioned being alone, it got her thinking. She was alone wasn't she? No father, no brother, dumped Kris, left her teammates, who did she have?.....no. She shook that idea out of her head, 'Don't ever feel alone'. Jak was right, she shouldn't feel that way, they were still there for her, and slowly but surely she'd get the ones closest to her back. Jak had left and come back, and for the longest time she viewed him as her best friend, and seeing him again, she still did. She then noticed she was doing it again, doing what he just described. She pushed her own feelings back, hiding them behind a smile.
"I don't like seeing people sad and down."
She gave him a faint smile, and placed a hand back on his forehead. "Wow, your fevers gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:29 pm

JaK got up and checked his body, nothing he needed to reset or pull out. He was fine now. "Yep, that's usually how it goes..." It was both a blessing and a curse to heal from all injuries. Sometimes he wanted to feel the pain a bit longer than go through excruciating torment just for a moment. Sometimes it didn't feel real. He didn't really know the feeling of having a nagging ache that just wouldn't go away anymore.

JaK stared at her for a long time then put his hands in his pockets and said. "Well, you've always made me smile when I'm around you so don't worry about me." JaK started to get himself together so he could go. "Sorry, I'd love to stay but I have to go see if I can dig out Aeon from the rubble in case she didn't escape. You should let your team know what happened as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What it takes to heal (Jak)    What it takes to heal (Jak)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What it takes to heal (Jak)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: