Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Jenny's eyes slowly glazed over as Athena spoke about the dudes powers zoning out not understanding a single word of it but then shook her head with Chuck listening to the more understandable version of what the dog had to say. Jenny still understood generally none of it besides she doesn't know what her energy was made of.... which is weird it was super simple, it was literally just her energy that she was able to bring out of her body to use as physical things, duh.

She then looked to Chuck then as he began to speak about his powers while explaining in terms that she could understand how they worked. She was about to cut in and express her feelings on how dumb she thought it was for him to randomly drink something he didn't know what it was that his dad randomly made but Athena started to talk before she could. Then there was the talk of jobs..... Jenny was great at getting random odd ball jobs and making hundreds of dollars worth of quick cash and free food but maybe this time around she should get a more long term job. She then sighed "Yeah sure I'll get a job, but let me get past my first day or so of school so I know how busy it will make me, oh and Janet Quoret is my new name."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Bio could tell Jenny was going to roast him for a bit and chuckled. There was no excusing it, so he left out details that would only make his life decision seem less stupid. Risk taking was his specialty after all.

"Welp. I'm clocking in now uhhhh..."

Realization suddenly and finally hit him. Girl in my house, sitting on my bed, and going to school with me tomorrow.

He looked up and smirked at the ceiling in an almost fourth wall moment when he realized how jealous he could make Chad and his mates at school. He had to sleep because he couldn't wait for the next day.

"Guess it's tiem for bed! Hope ya sleep well!" He sat down next to Jenny and gestured for her to hand the laptop over. Someone so neglected probably needed a bit of time to take in actually living in a home again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:43 pm

((OOC: just to point out something i found funny, he plans to use this fact to make his friends jealous when forgetting that to them, she's his cousin xp. So he'd be all like, hey, my cousin slept in the same bed as me last night~ and they are like o-o and he walks away feeling all cool up until he realizes that they think she's his cousin.))

Jenny nods and hands it back to him "Right, I might stay up a bit later but I'll be sleeping here soon too, see yeah in the morning." She gave a slight wave as she left his room heading down stairs and flopped on the couch laying down staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:25 pm

((OOC: Adopted cousin thank you very much))

"G'night." He smiled and waved then gave an open-faced grin to Athena.

"Wat?"

"Oh nothin."

He then fell asleep pretty quickly.

Jenny would be awoken at 8:10 AM with

"BLUEBERRY PANCAKES, HELL YEAH"

Bio and Athena being in the kitchen made this possible.

"YEAH. 12 STACKS IN RECORD TIME, BIG DOGS IN THE HOUUUSE"

Both of them barked at the same time.

"Yo Jenny, get up for breakfast!"

(Assuming we make a new thread for school?...)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:10 am

Jenny flails as she was suddenly woken up nearly having a heart attack as she falls to the ground Jenny pants before she just rests on the floor. She closes her eyes for a moment thinking back to her house when she was a kid. She'd wake up every morning at some time and find her breakfast on the floor next to her. Sometimes there was a note next to it saying that her parents left to go somewhere and the reminder to not leave the house let alone the attic nor let others see her through the window.

On those days she'd eat then either peek slightly out the window for some kind of human interaction or sneak down stairs and press her long ears to the door to hear children laughing or some high schoolers talking. And the days they didn't she'd listen to the door to the stair case that connected the lower floors to the attic just to see if her parents were home so she could listen to people outside. It had been a lonely existence but pretending she was a knight locked in a tower trying to survive till her fellow knight comrades came to visit her or she got to leave the tower.

Her usual comrade that now that she thought back only came out of pity to visit her who was now in the ground next to her parents, was her brother. A collage student who was overly popular and had the same powers as her though he could easily hide it unlike her. She heard Chuck shout to her again to wake up and come get breakfast and she opened her eyes again sighing. "Alright Alright Already!" she shouted back before getting up.

She stopped by the bathroom fixed up her make up, got dressed, and did her hair before pausing looking at herself in the mirror silently. She wasn't that little girl any more... She wasn't that girl who ran away so long ago either.. she didn't know who she was anymore but Janet Quoret would have to do for now. She looked from the mirrior as she left to the kitchen tucking her hair behind her ear that with the help of the fake ear attachment she used on the top of her ear looked like a normal one. She then got 3 pancakes and sat down and silently ate thinking about what school may be like.

((OOC: sure sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:08 am

Bio finally made it back home from his strange ordeal at the junkyard. He would bring something even stranger into home as well.

"Well... heheheh. Here it is, Steele."

He opened the front door and looked around to see if anyone was home.

"Mom? Sis? Janet?"

He then put his pack down and looked around. How would they respond to yet another potential resident?

"Maybe I better show you the backyard first, Steele."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Jenny was sleeping on the couch after just hanging the principle by his underwear on the flag pole with his %#!@ off and 'CHILD LABOR IS ILLEGAL' on his chest written in black sharpie. Yeah she was so going to get in trouble for it but no she really didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Witchydigit

RPG character
Name: Steele
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:52 am

(ooc: WOW, I thought I already posted, like, twice already, but they both got eaten!)

Steele followed Bioshock mindlessly along the roads that wound through the city, noting dully the shift in the buildings, as they became shorter and smaller over all. The pit at the living metal's core seemed to drag at them, the foreign material from the gun and axe they had engulfed back in the junkyard making them quite uncomfortable. Steele nearly bumped into the human as he stopped and called out. Steele didn't listen very closely to Bioshock's words, and this time it wasn't due to the habit of tuning humans out.

No, this time it was because the goosebumps that had been rippling over the orb's surface periodically had turned into short spikes. Suddenly Steele's body deformed, and the ball of foreign material was pushed out. The orb reformed with a low metallic whoop, one last wave of bumps shuddering along their surface. Extending a wire-like limb from their core mass to poke the ball of mostly wood and metal, Steele apologized. "Sorry. Can't hold, not good feeling." The living metal wondered if they were able to describe how that had made them unable to hear Bioshock's words, but quickly gave up, not knowing the right words to use. Instead, the little thing let out a more cheerful chime, allowing the noise to travel over the objects that surrounded them and reflect back, giving an image of the house, lawn, and a corner of a fence across the street.

"This home?" Steele had asked the question before, back in the junkyard, and had gotten vague and conflicting answers. But this place certainly seemed to fit the description of a home better than the hills of refuse the two had come from. Steele mused briefly that they didn't know the way back to the junkyard, or to the bustling streets of downtown. In fact, the small orb was still struggling with the concept that the three places were connected somehow. Another bright chime told the living metal that the surroundings hadn't changed, and also reminded them of the dark, hazy edges of their "vision." Beyond those edges, though, were small pinpoints of clarity. Some living beast's (a dog, perhaps?) voice, human voices, the growling mechanical beasts travelling along the road. Obviously the world didn't drop off at those hazy edges, but how could the humans navigate so easily?
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Bio at the school had looked at the sign with disgust, shook his head, and then helped him down. He was pretty dissapoint in Jenny in terms of being a model citizen but at the same time found it pretty hilarious.

"This is Janet... hey get up you slob, we have a visitor."

He said kicking the bed.

Last edited by LockOn on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witchydigit

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:50 am

Steele followed Bioshock into the building, emitting a chime as they passed over the threshold, excited to recognize the echoes that came from walls and ceilings. There were more objects here than the orb was used to in a building, and of different materials, but finally the edges of their vision didn't end in complete darkness and the unknown. Bioshock grabbed some object and removed it from where it hung, confusing the living metal quite a bit, but they ultimately decided to ignore the action. It was becoming more and more obvious that humans often did incomprehensible things, and Steele realized they would have to get used to the fact that they probably wouldn't completely understand the things.

Bioshock kicked an object that sounded quite soft, seemingly introducing it to Steele while also insulting it. The living metal was confused, emitting another chime to examine the object in more depth, extending hair-like spines to gather more detail. A few poked above the top of what they had assumed was a wide, short wall covered in fabric, to catch a glimpse of human fabrics and flesh. The spines retracted quickly as larger spikes extended and retracted rapidly against the ground in surprise, sending the orb a few inches into the air. Regaining their composure and rolling themselves back to where they had been, steele spoke up in their wavering voice, "H-hello, Janet? My name Steele."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:47 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 am

Bio sighed as Janet didn't respond.

"Well uh I guess some people will be slobs til the day they die."

"Chuuuck??!"

A voice rang out loud at the front door.

"Hey mom. We have a new visitor. You want to see?"

His mom dropped the grocery bags and looked at the metal hunk that was next to Chuck's feet.

"Awww, isn't it cute... CHUUUUUUUCK"

She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close.

"He's a good robot mom, here to protect us and he doesn't eat. Calm down."

Letting go of his collar, she looked over to Steele.

"Well... this is all your responsibility not mine. Mess up and he and you are out of the house. So, Mr. Robot, what do you do?"

Last edited by LockOn on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witchydigit

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 am

Steele was confused at the lack of a response from the human, but was distracted at a noise around the entrance to the building. There were more humans around this place than Steele had been in contact with for a while. This human seemed to have a very loud voice, very boisterous. What were the names this human and Bioshock were using? Steele had no concept of family, being an inorganic life form. Obviously, though, there was some kind of relationship between these two that Steele had never experienced. Subtle, or not-so-subtle, shifts in Bioshock's posture and tone of voice indicated some type of... the closest idea the ball of metal could conjure was intimidation, but that wasn't quite correct.

Bioshock mentioned robots again. What had the human said earlier? That a robot was like the large metal growlers, cars? Steele figured they had a lot in common with the things, though the cars seemed rather lifeless. Yes, they made a lot of noise, but there was no way their constant grumbling was any use for either echolocation or communication. Perhaps robots simply made noise for the fun of it.

The Steele prickled slightly, focusing their attention as the new human called Mom directed their voice at the orb. Steele had been so caught up in thought that they had forgotten to even examine this new human. They had collected a little information from the echoes of the two voices, but the more time the living metal spent around humans, the more they started to notice that their voices carried much differently. They were too low pitched to give any detailed information, and in fact even traveled through some materials. And that was why Steele uttered a small chime while contemplating the answer to the human's question, still not entirely sure they understood the question of purpose that each human seemed intent upon.

"I... am Steele," the orb answered weakly in their metallic voice. It was the best they could do without fully understanding the question. Steele shifted nervously, small spikes extending to push them slightly to the side, emitting another short chime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2