Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Vote_lcapHunger: Introduction. (Solo) Voting_barHunger: Introduction. (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Vote_lcapHunger: Introduction. (Solo) Voting_barHunger: Introduction. (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hunger: Introduction. (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger: Introduction. (Solo)   Hunger: Introduction. (Solo) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:00 pm

The Realm of Chaos
In an endless expanse of space filled with stars, there was an open room where a black-haired child painted. The canvas before her matched her view of the stars in the distance exactly. She began to paint a sphere, and as she did so a planet materialized in nearby space. Size, distance, and perspective had different rules in Chaos, and the girl began to paint continents, islands, cities, and individual people.

The people began performing tasks; tending to fields, building brick houses, and even performing live music in front of the town hall. A thief stole a wallet, and an officer gave chase, waving a baton in the air. Coins fell out of the wallet as they ran, and a child picked them off the dusty road. The child brought the coins to a food stand, and walked away holding with a sweet pastry in her dirt-covered fingers.

High above all of this, floating in space, the black-haired girl smiled. This world was her creation, and it brought her joy.

Suddenly, a giant mouth appeared out of the vast void of space. A worm-like creature with jagged teeth brought it's jaws together, consuming the entire planet with a single bite. The world had only existed for five minutes, and it had already been destroyed.

The black-haired girl pouted and jumped to her feet. "Devourer! You've ruined it!" She wiped tears from her cheeks with her arm, and bared her teeth as the planet-eating monstrosity turned its attention to her. Her eyes showed rage, but no fear. "Why do you have to eat everything I make? If I could, I'd kill you!"

The worm had no eyes, but it was definitely looking at the girl. "Chaos is the process of construction and destruction. That you know very well, Thinker. I am as free to consume planets as you are to create them."

"But that was my planet." Thinker dropped to her knees. She hated the Devourer. She hated him more than anything else in the universe, but he could not be destroyed and he would never be satisfied. Suddenly, an idea dawned on her. Thinker looked back up at the worm. "What about the physical realm? Why don't you go eat that?"

"If I could travel to that place, I would be glad to leave your precious little planets alone. Alas, such a journey would be...impossible."

Thinker stood and snorted at the Devourer's simplicity. "Maybe if you didn't eat everything you saw, you would have picked up a few tricks by now. I suppose I have no choice but to make you a portal. Just make sure not to eat that." The girl returned to her canvas, which now quite sadly was missing a planet. She painted a vortex, and that vortex opened up into a portal leading to the material plane. "To exist in the material plane, you will need anchors, and because you are so large, you will require seven of them."

The Devourer stared anxiously into the portal. He knew better than to enter before the time was ready. "And where do I get these anchors?"

"I have them here," Thinker formed 3 silver rings in her hand. They appeared simple, but held a special property. When all 3 rings were worn, the Devourer would be able to exist in the material plane. Thinker threw the rings, and they flew through the portal, to planet Earth, where they would seek out their wearers. It was only a matter of time now.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down

Hunger: Introduction. (Solo)
Page 1 of 1