Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRefugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barRefugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRefugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barRefugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Refugee Camp (Open)

Go down 
+3
Kardus
Neverwinter
Alpha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:31 am

Deadlock nodded mutely to Bioshock as he thanked her, gripping his shoulder as she helped him gently to the ground. His injuries were somewhat extensive - he needed medical attention that Kardus seemed more than happy to provide. He was on hand, already working on the injured hero by the time she'd stood once more. The reference to the need for food and water elicited an odd two-toned grunt from the helmeted girl though, and she reached behind her on her belt, opening a pouch to pull out a baggie full of small round things, and a sizable flask clearly full of water. It paid to be prepared.

"Take these." she said simply, pressing them into the wounded hero's hands. She'd come up with the mix herself - it was power bars, nuts, bacon, dried fruits and vegetables, and chocolate - the combined nutritional value, she calculated, was enough to sustain a human being for about three days. Didn't taste half bad, either.

Deadlock tensed slightly and stood as people surrounded them. She was used to this kind of thing, but... not exactly - they weren't angry - they were... well, they were grateful! She was NOT used to this. It was probably just as well that Deadlock was stoically clad in a steel mask - the world might just implode if it saw her blush!

But, Eddie nodded to Maverique. Introductions seemed to be in order. She started by putting her hand on William's shoulder.

"This is Colossus, CEO of Dean Industries. These other two I don't know - but I'm Deadlock. Nice save back there, Maverique - I wasn't quite quick enough, and the shot got past me. Took guts." she said in that disturbingly monstrous voice - likely a result of distortion in the mask, to further mask her identity. She decided some truth was in the books for tonight, and spoke up.

"You and I will get along famously then, Mav - because there is more to do - Much more. That destroyer off the coast was disabled in the battle, but it could not have launched those bombers. They have to have had come from a carrier nearby. What's more, they are deploying metahumans - metahumans that I suspect are clones, which would make sense if they are seeking the metahuman genomes from our government and given how completely they are being controlled.

"I suspect they have set up some sort of staging area and we will need to deal with that, but getting organized has just become our top priority. We were lucky tonight - that's the honest truth, ladies and gentlemen. If they had brought their full might against us, if they truly wanted to burn this city to the ground... they could.

"Fighting defensively won't win us this war. We cannot defeat them through attrition, given that our primary advantage over soldiers is deprived us - they have their own metahuman weaponry to deploy - Aqualad, Speedy, Thunder, Lightning, Hotspot, and Argent, and I'd bet my hands that they have more where that came from, and given that we have people to protect - they merely have to survive."
she said at length, and looked around at her comrades, and at the gathered people. There had been no official announcement yet, but nobody even vaguely official had given them a straighter answer. They looked frightened. That was smart - they should be scared. Scared people stay somewhere safe.

"I will be on duty tonight - I have a date with Comrade Russia. There's a serious ass-to-elbows ratio adjustment in order, and I've brought my freakin' slide-ruler. Who's with me?"

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Kardus blinked when Athena spoke and looked to her.  A talking dog...not the first one he'd ever seen but it always caught him by surprise.  

Kardus looked back at Bio, beginning to inspect his injuries.  Blood loss and broken bones were among the more serious issues.  As he began to ready his equipment and pull out a pair of white gauntlets, there seemed to be a small crowd gathering around to applaud the heroes gathered here.  Kardus smirked as he observed this and quietly proceeded to work with Bio.  With a click the gauntlets were on his hands, and he held the yellow circle on the palms of them facing Bio's broken bones.  "This isn't going to feel pleasant, but I'll be done soon."  Through the gauntlets Kardus proceeded to use a weak telekinesis to move the fractured portions of his bones back into place and remove anything that shouldn't be there; for example bullets or debris.  With one hand he held things in place while the other reached for his pack.  A syringe filled with a green liquid floated out and to his hand.  It was then taken and injected into the most serious injury, and the liquid began to rebuild itself to match Bio's flesh and blood; healing the fractures and replacing lost blood.  He then refilled the syringe and did it again with the second most serious, or just his arm to replace blood if there was none.  

Partway through this procedure, Bio had some food handed to him.  Kardus put his hand on it to keep Bio from eating.  "Relax a few hours before you eat that.  Eating while your body's in shock is not a good idea.  Right now your blood volume is low and your body is trying to keep that blood in the important parts of your body, like the brain.  Your stomach is not important, and if you eat now you'll probably just puke it up again.  So try to just rest."  He let go.  "If you do drink, drink water slowly and in small amounts."  He began to take off the gauntlets and put them away.  "This, however, is assuming you've got normal human biology.  If you don't, then that changes things and I'd like to know about it now."  

With Bio treated, for now, Kardus proceeded to listen a little more actively to those around him.  Not that he hadn't been, but it wasn't has main priority.  It seemed he had missed quite the battle.  Something that also caught his attention was what Deadlock said about the government collecting meta-human DNA, and that the war was fueled by the desire to obtain said DNA and weapon it.  'I could have told them something like that would happen.' Kardus thought to himself.  He glanced over at a new arrival, someone seeming to have been oblivious to what was happening.  Perhaps he was napping too much?  

More combat was evident now.  Kardus really had arrived smack dab in the middle of a war, and an important one at that.  It was almost exciting, except the thought of the fact that a lot of people were going to die kept him sobered.  He raised his hand in response to Deadlock.  "I'll assist, for medical and defensive purposes.  But sending myself into combat on enemy soil is something I would like to avoid for now."  

At the same time as he spoke that, he sent a telepathic message to Caroline.  Within moments she dispatched drones to spy on and gather information on the governments of both California and Russia.  Kardus was not about to offensively involve himself in a war without knowing both sides of the story and knowing exactly what he was going to be fighting for.  And even when he did, he may chose simply to stay back and assist the defending homeland rather than dispatching for a preemptive strike.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 am

Nulass was walking around the stadium not even paying attention to what was going on. She was paying more attention to not touching any of the metal that was in the refugee camp then what people were saying. She still found it kind of ocward that none of the guards had yet to notice the sword she had strap to her back. All of a sudden a ball hit her foot and it snapped her out of her trance. Nulass bent over to pick up the ball that had hit her foot when she saw a little boy running to get the ball. As the boy got closer he saw that Nulass was holding the ball he was trying to recive. "Please miss may I have my ball back" Said the boy as nicely as he could.

"Shure here you go. Be a little bit more careful where you throw your ball next time" Said Nulass to the little boy handing him his ball. Nulass continued to walk around still unable to belive that there were so many people at the refugee camp. She felt sorry for them since she wanted to help but didnt know how. The only reason she was at the stadium in the first place was to check out the refugee camp and try if possible to stay hidden and protected from her own race since her race had a weakness against steel. She didnt know when they would try and attack but she knew that as long as she stayed at the refugee camp she would be safe from them.

She began to wonder if staying at the refugee camp was a bad idea since she knew she would shurley be the first person her race would target just to get her out of the way. But Nulass had faith in her abilites that she would be able to protect herself and anyother human her race might target. But for now she decided to keep her focus on the present instead of the future she knew that if something were to happen she would want to help all she could in protecting the humans that were takeing refuge in the refugee camp.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:25 pm

By now, a sizable amount of people had gathered. Bio was being tended to, and had even gotten some applause from the civilians who were coming to this part of the massive stadium. It took a moment for William to realize that it was not just for Bio, but it was for all of the heroes who had helped at the bridge. He flushed, still unused to praise.

Composing himself, he listened to Deadlock's speech. She was very right- they couldn't try to wait out the Russians, they would be crushed if they attempted it. They needed to strike at a central point, and likely fast. William waited for her to finish, then waited for other comments to be made before speaking up himself.

"I agree, Deadlock. And I'm with you," he began. "and so are my resources. We can set up a command center here. Communications, tracking, I can even arrange a safer deployment system for us to get to where we need to go. Just speak the word, and I'll do what I can." With that, William became silent again.

The truth of the matter was, what he stated was already en route- a communication hub designed to be unrestricted by the Dean shield emitters, but also encoded to protect from enemy jamming and eavesdropping. And he was certain that any of the armored transports already here at the Stadium could be fitted for the strike team.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Bio was beginning to slip back into sleep when the girl that helped him handed him a power bar. He weakly smirked. It seemed so cheesy, but he was okay with any kind of grub right now. He was then put into the not-so-tender care of Kardus, who forced his bones back together and injected him foreign substances. Bio could only wince. As the crowd began to applaud, a familiar tune played in the distance on a stereo set back 50 feet away in another tent. It was Athena turning on a mix of some of Bio's jams, this one being the deftones' hole in the earth instrumental, at an appropriate volume just to let the refugees' minds wander away from the horror and darkness of war and towards each other and better times. Frank Sinatra and then Timberlake were up next on the track and the mood of the whole place began to a bit sociable.

While Deadlock and others were giving speeches, Bio ignored Kardus's advice and found a water bottle, drinking it as fast as possible. He wolfed down the power bar in record time drawing some attention to himself and in yet another record time he digested and metabolized the food almost immediately bringing color back to his face and other parts of his body. After all that was done he was finally able to introduce himself and Circuit, raising a finger for his friend to give him a minute. He looked around and realized it was time for his introduction, he had to say something especially seeing that there were lady superheroes around and lady superheroes for Bio were the best kind of ladies.

"Well..." he scratched his head thinking of something to say.

"I'm not one for speeches so I won't be able to pump us up as well Deadlock did but, I'm Bioshock, the skating vigilante. I'm just another kid who happened to be at the right place and right time, uh in my case it was a stupid decision, received powers and am now trying to make the best of it. Mine aren't as flashy or grand as most but I do have my trusty biogun here and my armor which is integrated into my immune system. Who knew this was what drinking from the Fountain of Youth really does to you, right?

Whether or not we win or lose this thing I'll always be here to help. I can heal myself and many others and that's always needed. If you breathe this gas in..."

he pointed at the ground and fired a single round which let off a good amount of mist.

"it will most likely save your life. I don't know about the intricacies of wars or what side is in the right but, I do know from being a superhero for a few months that everyone's time in life is a lot more precious than we take for granted. We can all be heroes, even if for a second. I don't think the problem of the world today is bad people, the problem is good people being too afraid to become better and help their neighbors. Trust me, you all have it in you."

He smiled at Maverique and gestured towards her, a girl who did an amazing do or die save for the bridge and then gestured towards the others.

"I think if there's anything we should take away from all of this is that people like us came out and did our part to help others in the face of what we're supposed to be afraid of. But once you take that first step, you'll realize nothing's impossible."

He switched his focus to the superheroes.

"You guys came out of the woodwork and owned, we definitely have to do this more often! My telepathic, intelligent dog Athena is hangin around here and my friend circuit here, as you can clearly see,  is a meta too. Why don't you tell everyone a bit about yourself man? You're kind of in your superpowers state right now, haha"

After Circuit would introduce himself and others would continue the convo, Bio would blurt out an invitation while "Tomorrow Comes Today" played by Gorillaz.

"By the way, is anyone hungry? There's a shawarma joint about 2 blocks from here..."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 am

It wouldn't be a lie to say Mav felt small in the presence of all these other heroes. It was not that she believed herself to be weaker than them or that she was any less resolved to bring peace to the city. They spoke of grand plans and designs and Mav while in their midst felt she could believe they could pull it off. That kind of charisma and ambitiousness was something she thought would serve her well if she could build it up, especially considering her recently acquired position. Now more than ever she felt she had to try harder to earn that spot.

Motivation aside, she did agree in taking a more proactive approach to protecting the city. If the battle at the bridge taught them any lessons, it was that letting the enemy strike first will only result in more losses on their end. But despite that, she felt she had to remind the people present that they were heroes and not soldiers. It wouldn't be good either to get ahead of themselves.

"I agree... and disagree. I'd be a bit surprised if you didn't start thinking I'm on the soft side after what I'm about to say. Maybe even naive. I guess this comes from being one of the most inexperienced here in terms of being in the hero career."

"You're right. We won't win a defensive battle. All logic points to that. But guys, we're heroes aren't we? Saviors of the people. Symbols of peace, justice and freedom." Mav paused for a bit after realizing how American that sounded.

"I guess it still hasn't sunk in to me that we're now our own country. But that's not my point. I think our foremost duty is still to the people. And I can't agree on going on the offensive without knowing for sure that someone will stay behind to do the job we won't be here to do. The spear needs to come with a shield."

"We're not the only heroes here. Heck, our city has a pretty famous team of heroes who, despite recent difficulties in keeping themselves together, have pulled through in tough times. I hope we didn't forget they were out there fighting with us today. And that battle definitely wouldn't have gone as good as it did if they weren't around."

Mav figured it was time to stop beating around the bush.

"If we're going to do this, I vote on making this a joint cooperation with the Titans."

She brought this up for two reasons. The first being what she had just said. And the second was that, if they could come up with the idea to attack the enemy first, then more than likely a veteran team like the Titans would come up with the same thing. It would be in everyone's best interest to combine their efforts. That was the the kind of 'team' she had envisioned on building. A network of heroes who each did what they thought was best while working towards a common goal. This was the first step.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Circuit laughed after listening to what this girl had to say, Circuit had a low opinion of the Titans due to the fact that half of them didn't even show up to this confrontation.

"The titans huh?  Most of those guys are complete slobs and I'm not for joining a team especially if we're only a team in name but all we do is sit on our butts!" Circuit yelled while pointing at Maverick.

"But...if you guys are the serious about protecting the city, my city then I'm in."

It pained him to admit it but even Circuit himself knew there was only so much he could do by himself.  He hadn't seen them in action yet but he had a good feeling about them, similar to the feeling right after he fought Bio.

"So if you guys are as serious as you seem right now, let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Kardus watched as Bio completely ignored him and wolfed down the water and food, rapidly digesting it and using it to return, more or less, back to normal.  "The fact that you could do that would have been good to know earlier."  Note to self, ask the people here if they have normal human physiology before treating them.  

What Kardus got from listening to the others was that this was going to become the command center for Dean Industries, at least for now.  It also seemed that this Bio fellow also had healing abilities, though his abilities were more suited for the fast pace of combat.  A couple of speeches were made, cute; and Maveriqe mentioned the Titans, a team of heroes who had assisted in the recent fight over the bridge.  

There wasn't a whole lot for Kardus to say, as he had yet to familiarize with the entire situation.  He only knew what he'd seen here and been told.  "What's the plan?" was all he asked, to no-one in particular.  He wasn't sure how much he would get involved but he was curious to know what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:31 am

OOC: Forgive me everyone. I've kept you all waiting, and that was hardly fair of me.
IC:
William soaked in what was said, Maverique had brought up a solid point, really. Even with Dean Industries at their disposal, who would hold down home fort while they were off on the front lines? Or, at least, who could be trusted, who could be left accountable for the protection of the city and the citizens?

William nodded to Maverique, speaking up again, "I agree. We can't leave Jump City, or at the very least this camp without superhuman protection. I'm open to working with the Titans, but for that to happen, communications with them need to be established. We need to work out a plan, that's for certain."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 am

(OOC: This thread is officially ending. If you feel the need to continue any interactions within the refugee camp, feel free to do so in another thread. As for Link, or anyone involved with their upcoming attack on the Russian forces, a new thread will be put up soon. Besides that, Happy Holidays~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refugee Camp (Open)   Refugee Camp (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refugee Camp (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2