Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNow Hiring (open) - Page 2 Voting_barNow Hiring (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNow Hiring (open) - Page 2 Voting_barNow Hiring (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Now Hiring (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Kicker was surprised that Ryze was fast enough to react to his kick at all, let alone with his eyes closed! For a second Kane felt extremely inadequate, but he realised that there was probably some kind of trick to it, yeah that must have been it... no other explanation.

At least Aeon was impressed by the strength of his kicked, for the sake of his ego, he decided to focus completely on that. Kane attempted to modestly rub his head, but the huge grin on his face ruined any hint of modesty he may have had That was nothing, I was holding back! he hoped they didn't notice that he had hit so hard that his foot was sore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:06 pm

"Oh really?" Aeon said as she rose and swayed over to Kicker. "Well then you'll just have to keep coming back and demonstrating how it's really done then." She assumed he was lying, but maybe not. Either way the girl reached into her lab coat and pulled out a check.

"This is for you."
It was a check for two thousand dollars. "Thank you for your services, kane." Aeon smiled. "We might also call on you, and by you I mean you Kicker, for security purposes...if that's ok?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Kane noticed Aeon walk over to him, he turned to her and smirked, which turned into a surprised grin when she pulled out a check Hell-o beautiful he gave a good natured laugh and took the check Thank you

They told him that his services might be called for in the future for security, Kane didn't really mind, so he just shrugged and put the check in his pocket Well, it's been nice working with you so far, hope we can work together in the future with a tilt of an imaginary top hat he took off his mask and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring (open)   Now Hiring (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2