Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:46 am

Jay tried to follow when the girl kicked off the ground and didan incredable jump to the buildings roof. She pumped her wings while running after them and was soon airborn and flying up to the roof only to see the girl racing of suddenly and be gone almost as quick. Jaws mouth dropped open and she landed on the building she had seen the girl run off on. "Why didthis have to turn into freakin' CRAZYVILLE!" she screamed at no one in particular and then after her outburst she spread her wings and took off again after the girl. She had seen her run in a straight line... maybe if Jay was lucky ahe would be around here someplace. Just to be safe she kept her ears open and eyes peeled for any sign of her or Bjorn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:47 pm

When Albina stopped, Bjorn turned and tried to attack her. She jumped back and yelped. "Look! I was trying to keep you safe from that girl! I promise I can help you!" Albina said, almost in a pleading tone. The last thing she needed right now was her throat being ripped out, or to fight this alien like thing.

"Oh man, I have some great food if you are hungry!" She told Bjorn while giggling. She fumbled around in her pockets and pulled out a king sized tropical flavored skittles pack. "Try these! These are my favorite candy!" Albina said while smiling, ripping open the pack and offering the little guy some. Albina knew they had to get going soon, the girl would spot them from far away, but they were still in site on top of the roof.
Albina looked at him. "I'm Albina, what's your name?" She asked him, crouching down to meet his..... eyes level??
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Bjorn hissed in annoyance until she mentioned having some food. He calmed and moved to smell them before looking up at her. "You is trying poison me." he declared in fury. He leapt forward swinging his tail around at her knees as hard as he could. It'd be like getting hit by a baseball bat. Her 'food' lacked anything that would make it food, it was just sugar with no real value.

Bjorn didn't stop with the tail slap, he would flip himself over and arround following up with a cross slash with his talons, this would be aimed at whatever was closest to him. If she dodged back he'd have moved to slash at her ankles.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:17 am

Jay heard Bjorn yelling about the girl trying to poison him and flew in that direction, quickly catching up to them. She was flying directly towards the girls back and came up with what she thought was a clever idea. She sped up and braced herself as she intended to ram the girl from behind suddenly. She was obviously not an innocent little girl, and she had already tried to kick Jay's butt once. Wasnt gonna happen again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Albina jumped back away from Bjorn who was now yelling at her. Did he not like skittles? They were sugary rainbows of greatness, who didn't like candy!?
As Albina was dodging the creatures attacks, she would be rammed from behind, throwing her face first onto the concrete roof. Albina would get up after a moment, wiping the gravel and blood off her face. She would look at the girl and back at Bjorn, she really needed to get out of here.

"We really need to get out of here before she hurts you! I live in a dinky house where there are mice everywhere! They are the size of cats! You can eat every last one of them if you come with me!" Albina promised Bjorn, making sure this girl doesn't step anywhere near her or Bjorn. "Please, I'm only trying to protect you!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Bjorn watched the girl go down and hissed turning on her. "You both are not right. I is able protect myself." The little monster declared. He landed and slammed his talons into the concrete breaking and ripping a bit up and out. The small beast raised his talons like a spider would before a strike and rose up on his tail like a snake. He watched them both his wings fluttering a little disturbing the now broken concrete and gravel. They were both acting very strangely and he'd lash out at either that approached him at this point until one seemed more genuine.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Jay glared at the mystery girl, "who the heck are you anyway?" She demended, standing away from her and Bjorn but braced to attack if she needed to. "We were doing just fine until that explosion and you showed up and started hauling him off," she waved a hand in Bjorn's direction. She didnt know what was going on with this person but she knew she didnt trust her. And it seemed Bjorn didnt either. In fact it seemed he didnt trust either of them right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Albina would step back from the monster, seeing as it was finally thinking for it's own. It was a shame, they could have done so many things together. "I think it's time just to give up, there's no point in this stupid chase."  Ace told Albina with a sigh. "For once I actually agree with him." Chimed in Rusty. Albina sighed. "Let me try one more thing!" She told the others, coming up with one last plan.

Albina's flicked up to the girls, tears building. "Please stop! I just want to help! I came to Jump City like everyone else! To help it! I want to help this poor guy because you almost killed us both! I promise I won't rat you out if you just let me and this small creature be." Albina said while tears streamed down her face. She fell on her knees and opened her arms for Bjorn to come in, hoping he wouldn't attack her. "Please, we don't have much time. I promise to provide you with love and plenty of food! I will help you in any way possible! Just let me protect you!" Albina said through the tears, looking terrified of the girl. 
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Bjorn looked back and forth between them before his eyes narrowed, neither were making sense to him right now. He spread his wings and started circling around them at seven feet up listening to them talk. Then the girl said something insulting, she would protect him, HIM a raxicoran warrior needing protection. Bjorn hissed and said. "I does not need protections from a soft skin. I eat them all, spit out nothing, crunchy up the bones and swallowses them down!"

The beast was furious now, they had insulted him. All the soft skins had, he knew what would come. He would attain revenge upon them. Bjorn flew up and started away from them, he was too small now but one day... one day...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Jay glared at the strange girl, she didnt know who she was or why she was blaming her for the explosion. But Jay knew that she wasnt some little innocent that she pretended to be. Jay spread her wings quickly and flew after Bjorn, intending to return the money he had coughed up earlier when he still trusted her and they were planning on going to find something to eat. She didnt wanthim thinking her a theif (though she kind of was) and coming to eat her or something.
"Hey BJ.....uh..." what was his name? Something strange sounding, Jay cursed her lack of memory skills and pulled the money from her pocket as she got closer, "I wanted to give you this back at least before you took off." She glanced back at the other girl to be sure she wasnt going to launch some surprise attack whie her back was turned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3