Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ryan Walteraon Vote_lcapRyan Walteraon Voting_barRyan Walteraon Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ryan Walteraon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 am

Full Character Name

See the image

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ryan Walterson
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: Flame
Alias(es): John Smith
Classification: Meta human
Affiliation: good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: bright blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 135lb
Other Traits: thin face, thin body, muscular but not bulky

===POWERS===

Powers:Ryan wields fire, like pyro from X-men and channels it. He is invulnerable to fire and can absorb it(when used the fire is as hot as the source normally 7-800 degres) When he absorbs it he can then burst into flames and re-appear in another area. This area must be somewhere he can see. If he flame travels further it can only be done once or he'll take hours to gain back the energy. He can hold a limited amount of fire (around 60 gallons(a barrel of wine in size)enhanced speed, 60 mph limit speed, but can only only a limit of 20 miles before wearing out, if he goes higher it results in a crash from lack of energy. ( when he runs at his 60 mph pace speed he goes into a hyper active state, in this longer than 20 miles he crashes)

Skills: speed, martial arts

Weaknesses: lack of control, attempts not to show emotions (fear of losing control), exposure to water when using powers( when fully submerged in water he loses his collected fire and can't use his abilitys when touching water he can't use his powers but still retains his fire, can't create fire

Equipment: pistol, fathers lamborghini Miura

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:easy going, short temper, try's not to show emotions, very quiet, he loves older music, and mainly older things in general

Strengths: fire negotiation speed

Interests/Habits: guitar, cars, fire, and listening to old music

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: parents (father deceased) 4 brothers, 2 older 2 younger
Place of Origin: a large condo in jump street
History: as a young child Ryan didn't get special treatment, his father was rich but his brothers got the pleasures, on august 15 his mother set the house ablaze for insurance money and his fathers money, all escaped but Ryan and his father, a flaming beam held down Allen, while Ryan was in the middle of the blaze oddly not burning, this shocked him and he ran to his fathers side, he whispered a death wish "I leave you my possessions, and for it you shall seek vengeance"  He sought out his mother for months until eventually he found an alias similar to his mothers name. After tracking her down he contacted her through an alias and planned a meet. The woman who tried to kill his family his honor and his well being. Ryan planned his revenge and would soon get it...
Sample rp: Ryan liquidated all of his new assets and put it in the bank. He purchased a pistol and a car. "I must stay in control" he said walking down a sidewalk in jump street. He looked across the street and saw a small one person condominium for rent and acquired it quickly. He filled the condo with nice amenities and lots of candles so he can expelled the negative energy into fire.

Last edited by Ryan Walterson on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 am

You need a code name, eventually. Make sure to add one later if you don't want one now.

Your character is currently too skinny. Unless anorexia is part of his history he needs to be at least 121-130 at a height of 5'10

Teleportation with fire needs a bit of explanation. Can he create flames himself and teleport through them? Is he teleporting through flames that are already there like candles and such? How did you imagine this power working?

Also he has limited flame powers, yes. But based on your history he's also invulnerable to fire - he can't be hurt by flames. You should add that to powers.

Also you say speed, but didn't list it as a power. Also he's too skinny to run very fast as a human. How fast did you want him to move. Anything 40 miles per hour and over is enhanced speed and belongs in your powers. Anything reAching over 70-80 miles per hour is super speed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks! Okay do you know how I can edit? I'd add 125 lb, and I was thinking it over like he can take fire and then use that fire and but not create it he has to take it from a source but he can contain it, I thought of like a portal of fire that can be traveled through, and yah enhanced speed
Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 pm

The edit button is in the top right corner of your original post. Make the edits there and try to explain how he will utilize his fire powers. Explain the process of his flame teleporting the best, just need to get the image for it. Is it like how raven travels through her portals or like how Nightcrawler poofs and then re-appears.

From what you're saying, you'll want to keep a lighter on you then or a source of flame.

Last edited by JaK on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Similar to raven with less black scary demons and more warm toasty fire! XD
Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

His enhanced speed needs to be timed. (How many miles per hour can he run at most. Can he dodge bullets or arrows/keep in mind bullet dodging is super reflexes not enhanced.) And to make his power work I suggest doing it like this:

( If you like my explanation add it to your application. )

Your character wields fire, like pyro from X-men and channels it. He is invulnerable to fire and can absorb it. When he absorbs it he can then burst into flames and re-appear in another area. This area must be somewhere he can see.

(If you would like him to teleport long distances with this power he'll be only able to do it a few times. However, if you limit it to a few feet then I could see him being able to do it as long as he continues to absorb fire for every five teleportations

Either way an actual amount of distance is required in yards, feet, or miles. Miles definitely can only be one to two or at max four.)

There also should be a limit to how much fire he can absorb, although it still can't hurt him if he can't absorb it. I suggest he can absorb up to a barrels worth of fire if you can imagine that.

Finally, for a weakness add he can't Create his own fire. Oh and you said he's an altered human as in he wasn't born with this ability. What altered him? If he was born with it and just didn't know until recently he's a meta-human.

Last edited by JaK on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 pm

So I've made all the changes, any more help I could use or am I good?
Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

The farthest he can travel still needs a finite distance. A mile and a half is a good amount, just add that. Also, when he teleports make sure if you plan to shoot that pistol that he needs to aim it. As in he can't teleport and auto-fire it. Also teleportation needs to only be for himself not other people. Also, understand here mastery over martial arts is a power, so while he can be good he can't defeat masters in hand to hand such as Robin.

Tell me when you've added that mile distance and well call it approved.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Changed it haha, aiming is a gooood idea, it's straight power playing if I don't give then the chance of counter xD I used to rp for like a year but it got boring because everyone had like a zillion powers or left so I quit, I'm glad I found an active site with good guidlines
Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm

No problem. You're ready for 2nd approval.

JaK Thumbs Up APPROVED

EDIT; I still don't see the limit of teleporting on your app? Where did you put it?

Just make sure to state it for the next moderator.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks I forgot XD but I just put it in
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

How hot can his fire get?
What's a hyperactive crash?
Im going to need a bit more personality and bit more history. What happened since his father died?

What happens if he's exposed to water, can he not use his powers?

A bit more description of him would be nice and he's still rather underweight. He might be able to be a runner, maybe, but his martial arts would easily be overpowered. Even by someone a good bit shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 pm

The fire is as hot as the source he acquires it from, mainly lighters and candles, I'll add it!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:06 pm

So I looked it up, the temperature of butane lighters is about 7-800 degrees, go ahead and put that down. If he's gonna have the hyperactive crash, he needs a true top limit to his speed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Walterson
Ryan Walterson

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Cool I'll handle it in the morning in out haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan Walteraon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Walteraon   Ryan Walteraon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Walteraon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next