Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aura Slash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Aura Slash Vote_lcapAura Slash Voting_barAura Slash Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aura Slash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aura Slash Empty
PostSubject: Aura Slash   Aura Slash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:51 am

Aura Slash
News bulletin: 5/29/2125 Aura Slash The Unkill-able Vigilante 

"Aura Slash, also known as one of the few heroes left in this city. It almost feels like this heroine can not be killed just by looking at her track record. Having survived explosions, impalings, being cut in half, being shot, crushed, and many more incidents this heroine seems to still only hold two scars on her body."

A woman in her mid 20s drives around many cars on her black ninja motorcycle a cigarette hanging limp in between her lips. Her upper lip looked like it at one point had been torn nearly up to the septum of her nose. Her long black hair that reached down to her mid back flowed behind her like the back of her long black trench coat in the wind. She speeds up zooming past many cars in the road before she suddenly turned and drifted into a passage way in a wall hidden by a projection of the wall. She drifted going down the twisting pathway down many yards underground hitting the brakes and stopping as she put her foot down sliding into the perfect parking spot.

"Despite the governments disapproval this heroine seems to be one of the only things standing between us and the various things that wish to kill us. Though this heroine isn't the perfect vigilante. Having to resort to killing most of her opponents and destroying most of the city on more than one occasion has definitely caused many of us civilians to want to keep her as far away from us as possible."

The woman tossed her cigarette on the ground putting it out with her boot as she turned off her motorcycle. She walked forward and as she did she kicked the cigarette into a towering pile of old crushed cigarettes. She stretches her arms as she walked her hips slightly swaying with each step following the swaying of the limbs of the anime kitty like backpack she had on her back. She walked up to a door opening it slowly as a teen aged boy wearing a common mechanic's uniform black grease spots and all sat on an old couch staring at the t.v with the news on. 

"This city needs heroes to keep us safe, not vigilantes with the habit of killing their opponents and trashing our property leaving us to pay for it with our hard earned money and taxes. Aura Slash either you change your ways or retire the city doesn't need heroes like you. This is Kimberly Ann reporting from Jewel City News, signing off."

The woman rests her elbow on the boys head resting her chin on her palm as she leaned on him watching the news report casually. The boy turned off the t.v looking up to her barely moving his head. "They're criticizing you again." He said speaking calmly to the woman who seemed to care less. "And I'm supposed to care because?" He blinked raising a confused eyebrow. "How can you just stand there casually as they talk about you like that?" She sighed "Look I honestly don't see the point of getting worked up over something that small. Besides it's a waste of time to try and get on everyone's good side." 

He blinked "Why not? It'd save you troubles of others bothering you about how you do things if they all liked you." She stood up as she ruffled his hair. "Because, you can't always be on everyone's good side because either they change the qualifications. That and I honestly no longer care what others think of me." She hopped over the couch and sat down as the boy rotated moving to make room for her. "Now tell me Junior, What's my next mission?"

"First things first, we need to look over your energy weapons and converters." she nodded "Right but don't take too long" She then took off her anime kitty back pack as the boy stood up and tossed it to him as she also tossed him her trench coat, finger less gloves, and boots. The boy scrambled to catch everything water droplets flying from his head as he flailed barely catching the things. He panted as he started to walk over to a large metal table. 

She stretched as she laid on the couch putting her hands behind her head and crossed her legs. She closed her eyes and it was silent for a moment before the boy spoke up. "Aura...?" Aura kept her pose and eyes shut as she replied. "What is it Junior?" He took a moment before asking. "What's your real name...?" "Junior like I told you the first time you asked, that is unneeded information that i will only give up if I ever feel I am able to trust you and or have to."

He looked down as he worked "Right...." He looked over each thing for a bit longer before asking another question. "How old are you...?" She yawned speaking while doing so. "Older than you by far." He sighed "Will I ever learn more about you personally..? Not just enough to work together...?" She lit a cigarette beginning to smoke it. "Maybe one day..." The was silence for another moment before he asked yet another question "Can I be your sidekick on the field?" 

She sighed blowing out smoke form her nose. "Junior..-" He looked to her almost pleadingly. "I can fight, I'm smart, I-" She sat up speaking in a serious and commanding tone. "Junior!" He went silent looking down a bit as her tone went calm again. "Junior... not yet.... maybe one day, but not yet okay?" He looks down "Okay..." She laid back down "Now please hurry and finish I don't like having my converters off for too long."

Aura took a nap as he finished  Junior having to nudge her wake. "Done..." She yawned as she sat up looking to him. "Good, thank you Junior." She slowly got up walking over putting on her gear  as she spoke. "Now whats my next mission?" He went over to a file case and pulled out a small one handing it to her as she pulled on her last boot. She read it over silently for a moment before handing it back.

"Assassination of a high crime lord huh..? Haven't done one of those in a while" She Said with a grin. "See you in a few Junior." She said as she made her way back to her motorcycle. "Be careful!" He shouted as she left Aura holding up a hand instead of waving as she walked with a smile. "You know I'm never not Junior."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aura Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Slash   Aura Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Aura Slash
News bulletin: 1/1/2017 Happy New Year!

"Hello Jewel City and happy new year! It's a beautiful night tonight, snow covering the ground, and the stars as clear water. As we sign off the ending of last year but 1 minute ago we all breath a sigh in relief that we all survived yet another year in our crime filled city also known now as one of the crime capitals in the united states with out a hero to be seen in miles. Lets all hope to stay safe and alive for another year, I'm Lane Ann signing off."

Man back hands a girl down to the ground who wore a black torn up bloody dress that wasn't nearly as bad as her now trashed fish net tights nor combat boots. She had a blind fold on and her hands were tied together her face covered in bruises and a few cuts. A few other girls who looks similar to her with their dresses torn and looked beaten badly. She laid on the ground for a moment as she was kicked in to gut coughing up blood. 

Some masked men laughed holding guns as the one that kicked her picked her up by her hair. "Ain't so tough now that you can use your powers or use any of your weapons now are you? Have anymore smart ass remarks now?" The girl grinned before she spoke "Do you look as bad as your breath smells? I can't tell with this blind fold on but I'll assume the answer is yes."

The man growled and kneed her in the face knocking her out as a few of his friends chuckled. He looked to them and shot one in the head. "Anyone else wanna laugh?!" They quickly shook their heads in fear. "Good... now put them in their cells." The men began to carry them into different cells dragging the girl they just hit across the floor into her cell. After a hour the girl slowly woke up with a groan looking around at all the scared girls.

The girl walked over to the bars of her cell looking at one of the sleeping girls whispering. "Hey!... Hey wake up! Come on get up where are we?" "Jewel City" the mans voice said from a far as he walked in. "One of the crime centrals of the United States and home to no heroes" He walked up to the front of her jail cell with a smirk his mask now off. "So in other words no one is coming to save any of you." 

She blinked "Jewel City...? That's like 6 states away from-" He chuckled crossing his arms "Yes portals the size of vans are so efficient don't you think?" She growled narrowing her eyes at him. "You and these girls will make fine vessels to sell as... special, slaves to very wealthy men. Same with your pistols, that sword of yours," He holds up a locket for her to see. "And this." She gasp running at him but was stopped by the bars as he took a step back. 

"Give that back creep!" He blinked looking to it. "Oh so this is very important to you eh?" He puts it on. "Then I think I'll keep it for myself then." He started walking away "Try to get some rest, you'll be very busy after we sell you off." She backed up against the wall of her cell and slid down on her back looking down.

"Hey...."The girl looked up and to her right to see the girl next to her looking very young. "We don't need someone to save us we already have you." She blinked as the girl continued. "I might just be some 15 year old but I still can link the few things I know about you to know who you are... or at least were. You were a hero and I know that you can figure out how to get us out of here even if you quit a year or so ago you still have the skills."

She looked at the girl for a long while before speaking ".... I'd call you out for under aged drinking after sneaking into a bar for 21 plus adults for the new year party..." she smiled "But I'd hate to be a hipercrit." She looked where the man left then back to the girl. "I'll get all of us out of here, I promise." The girl nods and looks to her still bound hands. 

"I'll be tough without your powers since those power binding ropes are still on you." The girl grinned to the younger one. "Trust me when I say, I've been in worse situations before. Now get to sleep it'll be a while before I can put my plan in action." The younger girl nodded closing her eyes  falling asleep.

A few hours later all the girls were woken up and yanked out of their cells and guided by gun point up to a stage in front of a bunch of men in suits. "First up is this fine girl starting the bids at $100" He said as a girl was pushed up to the front of the crowd one man holding up a a hand "100 going once" another man holding up a hand "150, 200, 250" different men kept holding up their hands making the price getting higher. 

The young girl looked to the retired hero as if to say to hurry with her plan the older one looking behind them at one of the large guards. She suddenly did a back flip as she rotated 360 degrees kicking the man in the face making him fire his gun on reflex. She angled her upper body and wrists at the right angle making the bullet cut the ropes. 

She pulled her arms apart to break the ropes as she landed the guards aiming at her as time seemed to slow. Her wounds glowed light blue with her eyes closed her eyes soon the wounds were gone as she opened her eyes to reveal her irises now light blue with a thick black wall around them to make the irises thin and small. 

Aura Slash 14072810

The guards began to fire at her and she waved her glowing light blue hands around as she spun and twirled until the men ran out of bullets. She then through her hands like she was throwing something as the bullets few at each guard she swung at sending glowing light blue bullets back at them going for nothing but kill shots. 

She looked to the man, as the guards bodies dropped to the ground, who wore her locket holding up her hand. a light blue pistol forming in her hand as she aimed it at him and fired off the last bullet unto his forehead. She walked up to him taking back her locket and her weapons off his body as the rich men fled their body guards aiming their weapons at the girls. 

The girl got in a racers position like she was at a track meet as her feet glowed light blue. Once again everything because to slow down for her as she began to run at the first man a blast of light blue light shot out of each foot as she ran forward making her run at super human speeds. She pulled out her long sword as the sharp part of its blade formed with light blue energy making a streak as she moved forward. 

She slashed off the hands of all the men that held a gun in under a second before they fired and sheathed her sword. She looked to the girls and waved them to follow her. She lead them back into the van and began to drive off. They drove for a few hours before they stopped for gas the young girl walked over to the older one. "Thanks for saving us" She smiled to the young girl. "No problem.... I think I might want to go back to heroing again." 

The girl smiled brightly to her "That's great!" The older one of the two cut off the younger "But not as my identity and in Jewel City.... That city needs help, and I think I can do it." The girl nods. "I understand... but as who if you aren't going to be who you were?" the older one fo the two thought for a moment before smiling. "Aura Slash" The girl smiled to aura "Cool name" 

The girl hopped in the van's drivers seat smiling to Aura. "Thanks for saving us again... and don't worry about taking us back I can do that. And good luck Aura I hope I can see you again some day."  Aura smiled and nodded to the girl. "I do too. Travel safely, and try not to get kidnapped again." the girl giggled. "You too." She then drove off as Aura waved. Aura looked back to the glowing city off in the distance and sighed. "Whelp..... this oughta be fun." She then suddenly ran off to the city with super speed.
Back to top Go down

Aura Slash
Page 1 of 1