Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Vote_lcapTime to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Voting_barTime to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Vote_lcapTime to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Voting_barTime to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Empty
PostSubject: Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)   Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Jenny leaned on her parked motorcycle outside the local pizza shop that had tables to eat at outside the store and everything. She wore black combat boots with 2 hidden weapons in them, her blue lens sunglasses on her head, a black tank top with a read superman symbol on it, black cargo shorts, and finally black finger less gloves.

She waited there for any members who accepted her invitation to all hang out and eat some pizza in civillain clothes or hero costumes for all who didn't want to reveal to the other members who they really were. Jenny's new costume and normal look wasn't all too different now so it wasn't too hard to figure out who she really was if you really tried but she honestly didn't care anymore who knew and who didn't.

The team would most likely recognize her but only Jemmy would know her real name, that is until she told the others it when they arrived. Jenny would also be waiting with one other member that she had room on her bike for, if said member needed a ride there. If no one did she would be standing alone waiting.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya

PostSubject: Re: Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)   Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Keri actually needed a ride to meet up with those who wanted to just hang out and have pizza, like normal teenagers, from school. So she decided to call up EW so she could arrange for her to come grab her, if possible, after school. Luckily, EW was so kind enough to come and grab her along the way there. Of course, since she had just gotten out of school, she was still in her typical navy and white plaid uniform skirt, with a button down, white blouse, her black tie, white tights and black flats, as well as her tote bag.

Once EW picked her up, they headed straight for the pizza shop, and stood there waiting for the others, since it was fairly sunny outside, Keri decided to pull out her compact umbrella, open it, and stay under it's protective shade, since her skin was still adjusting to the "outside world".

"Thanks again, for coming and getting me EW. School was kind of a drag today..." she said smiling. Keri wasn't afraid of showing her real face to her teammates, to strangers and other people, such as her father, yes, she was terrified, but learning to trust her teammates with her identity may help with her being comfortable with revealing herself to the world, but for right now, she was content with remaining in the shadows, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)   Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Jenny continued to lean on her bike until keri spoke up and she smiled a but to her. "No problem at all," She looked forward again and spoke with a shrug "I'd say I feel yah, but I don't know exactly what I'd be 'feeling' since i never have been to school before." Jenny admitted. 

It would have never seemed like it but mostly everything Jenny knew was either self taught, learned on the streets, or random info she learned online. Jenny had never been put in school when she lived with her parents because of how the towns people treated her. They also never taught anything school related to her because they couldn't being themselves to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)   Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to relax... with pizza! (Link Members)
Page 1 of 1