Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Foe Hammer  Vote_lcapThe Foe Hammer  Voting_barThe Foe Hammer  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Foe Hammer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foe Hammer
Foe Hammer

RPG character
Name: Thane
Code Name: Foe Hammer
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:01 am

Full Character Name

The Foe Hammer  E6srjn

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Thane
Nickname(s): None
Codename: Foe Hammer
Alias(es):N/A
Classification:Amplified Atlantean
Affiliation:Neutral Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Obsidian
Eye Color: Purple
GenderMale
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190
Other Traits:Echolocation

===POWERS===

Powers:
Energy Form:
Spoiler:

Amplified Atlantean Strength:
Spoiler:

Amplified Atlantean Speed:
Spoiler:

Skills:Intensive hand to hand and armed combat training.

Weaknesses:
High temperatures:In extremely dry and hot conditions Thane will tire faster than he normally does. Heat powered attacks don't deal more harm than any other attacks but if they increase the temperature of the environment he will weaken. After 6 posts in an area of extreme heat Thane physical powers will be cut in half.

Dehydration and Asphyxiation

Energy disruption:Weapons that can distort or disrupt the natural energies within him can confuse and disorient him. A powerful enough EMP blast can completely knock him out. However this weakness does not effect him in his true weaponized form and his wielder may employ his use without worry.

Equipment:Aqua lung:All Atlanteans can breathe underwater and on land. However they can only filter so much straight oxygen into their systems. The Aqua lung is basically placed over his gills and allows him to breathe refreshing ocean water, effectively prolonging his stay on dry land. If robbed of his Aqua lung in combat he can breathe fresh air for about thirty minutes. After which he can hold his breath for 3 minutes.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Thane is The Foe Hammer, he views himself mostly as a weapon to be used when needed. He's a stoic individual who prefers action over dialogue. What he lacks in a sense of humor he makes up in brashness. Ever eager to prove himself as the perfect weapon and to live up to his namesake, Thane is quick to resort to violence. Only recently has Thane taken to the ideas of restraint when facing an adversary. A true weapon is meant to deal deadly force after all. Thane believes strongly in upholding justice but not necessarily the law. In Thanes eyes any man who does not live and die by a set of morals and values is a man without worth. As such he created his own code to live a good and purposeful life. As the Foe Hammer he spent near all his time training and studying completely neglecting anything resembling a social life. Thane has trouble forming connections with people and feelings of sentiment. He cares little for what others think of him, and has no qualms about letting others know what he thinks of them.

Strengths:Battle tactics and the ability to sense danger or disturbances while in water.

Interests/Habits:Training

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:None
Place of Origin:
History:Since time immemorial monstrosities of all kind have plagued this world. Luckily there have also been champions of the weak who have risen up against such evils. The Gods of old Greece on many occasion have seen fit to bestow items of great power to mortals. Prevalent among these was a weapon known as the Foe Hammer. A sentient weapon used to slay beast and Gods alike. The Foe Hammer has been reincarnated countless times in days of impending calamity. The appearance of a Foe Hammer is a precursor to a great event looming over the horizon. Approximately 10,000 BC when the great city of Atlantis now ruled by Orin Alan-Son (Aquaman) fell into the sea during the great cataclysm. These Atlanteans found themselves submerged in a new world inhabited by all manner of leviathans. Using their great sorcery the Atlaneans communicated with the Gods to help them against the monsters of the abyss. Help came in the form of the Foe Hammer, since then every Foe Hammer who has existed has been raised and trained by theses noble people until they are honed into a terrifying weapon.

Fast forward to 1996 the seas raged while the sky roared with thunder and bursts with lightning. The citizens of Poseidonis watched on as a great energy wreaked across the palace courtyard. Then as suddenly as it started it was over, the skies cleared and the sea calmed. And as the dust settled in the courtyard there lay a crying amphibious baby. The Foe Hammer had once again arrived and the masses were left to ponder what terrible fate loomed ahead.

Present day; Thane Kastan was the name given to him by the Atlanteans, but he knew what he really was. And he trained and studied hard in preparation for the battle that was his destiny. Most of the younger generation wanted little to do with this Foe Hammer. While grateful for the part he would play in this future battle, the feelings of resentment of the bad news his birth brought still lingered. He was also born much more fish like than the average Atlantean and purple eyes have long since been an ominous feature. Growing up he tried as much as possible to isolate himself from others and they were more than happy to leave him be. The only relationships he had were the ones with his mentors. Even then those relationships were never particularly warm. After convening several elders came to the conclusion that the reason he had difficulty attaining more mastery over his powers was his inability to find something bigger than him to fight for. His soloist nature was also concerning since he would need to work in tandem with his wielder to accomplish true resonance. Both of these problems they thought would be solved by having him experience the surface world, and to fight alongside other heroes. Thus Thane set out to see the world at the behest of those above him.
Sample rp:

Last edited by Foe Hammer on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:01 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Wonderful first app, Foe!! Welcome to the site <3 Just a few little things for me~

"Upon release of the Foe Hammer the wielder will become weak and powerless for a total of ten IC posts." Okay, this is a great debuff, but the problem will be that other role players will simply not let him go. Please make a maximum amount of time for him to be wielded.

"Each blast requires a charge up, Thane can't simply rattle off explosions." Please set a time on the charges. Stating the time for a minimum and maximum blast will be satisfactory.

"As of now he can safely absorb up too blah blah. Upon strain he can absorb blah blah." I do not believe "blah blah" is an accurate form of measurement... Please actually state what you mean. (Don't worry, I did the same thing in my app... XD)

"Thane can swim up to 100mph on land..." I believe you meant in water... o.o

"Energy disruption" - Please explain.

"Aqua lung" - this seems self-explanatory, but please go into detail anyway just to make sure I'm on the same page as you <3

And that's it!! Really well written, I look forward to having you on the site!!

<3 - Bow
Back to top Go down
Foe Hammer
Foe Hammer

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 am

Thanks for the compliment Ms. Bow! Anyway hopefully everything is ship shape now, I look forward to joining the forum IC.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 pm

I apologize, but please tone down "Energy Absorption". As it stands I can't accept it. This is a site where we start our characters off at the bare minimum and then expand over time. If you start with an extremely powerful character, there's not much space for growth, right!?

Still an awesome app! I look forward to reading the edits!

<3 - Bow
Back to top Go down
Foe Hammer
Foe Hammer

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:27 am

I've toned it down as asked hopefully I can get my approval now.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:58 am

The Foe Hammer  77672080-85d0-42ca-b3e4-f1dcef036995_zps0b822699
Back to top Go down

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 am

telepathy, energy, strength, speed, transforming, and night vision = too many powers cut it to four my man. Also your sub powers are too strong to be sub-powers.
Back to top Go down
Foe Hammer
Foe Hammer

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:08 am

Changes have been made, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 am

- 4 stories is pretty high, maybe cut it to 2 or 3.

Does temp. weakness affect weapon form, and if so how?

Need a timeline for rp stats of how long the weapon affects theoretically last to coincide with the posts.

Durability to bullets plus the strength needs to be toned down. Strength can be toned down to cracking cememnt/bricks with one blow and continual hits will break through, also he can lift a car not truck (some trucks are extremely heavy) Tone down the strength to these levels and the durability can stay as is.

Also, weapon form needs a sufficient weakness; - can he turn back on a whim or does wielder have to allow it

- can he be switched hands without his permission, thus be wielded by his own opponent

- does the energy disruption work on weapon form other than EMP?

How long can he last without aqua lung? Put the time limit as a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Foe Hammer
Foe Hammer

RPG character

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Done and done. And to answer some questions no temp doesnt affect weapon form. I think draining the user and Thanes strength and energy is a good weakness. Also it would be recommended to learn some skill in the applied weapon(No gun powder or similarly modern weapon) as they wont be very effective to a determined threat just swinging him around like a child. I suppose it would be possible to blackmail him into transforming or maybe torture. He can also be tricked into relinquishing control like say someone who could transform into someone he acknowledged as his wielder. Or maybe even a telepath or mind control. In his energiized form only a very large emp blast can force him back into his Atlantean body.
Back to top Go down

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:54 am

hmm, does the drainage affect the actual wielding? I assume no because it states it doesn't falter. Sadly, the post weakness is not sufficient because in one post as I stated before multiple actions can occur depending on how quick or skilled the wielder is. The wielder can defeat 20 opponents in one post depending on how the rp is written.

That is unless an actual time is is stated that the person is drained for. I know you said you added it, but I'm not seeing it. Can you tell me where you added that part in?

Also, posts are not a good way to gauge how long something last for the reason I stated above. Put actual times instead and during rp refer back to them. EX: I have 14 minutes left until...etc etc.

I suggest putting the control issues as viable weaknesses.

Adjust the times, add the weaknesses and well be good for an approval.
Back to top Go down

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:13 pm

You have a week to reply before this is deleted/removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Foe Hammer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Foe Hammer    The Foe Hammer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Foe Hammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: