Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Errands to Run (Jak) Vote_lcapErrands to Run (Jak) Voting_barErrands to Run (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Errands to Run (Jak) Vote_lcapErrands to Run (Jak) Voting_barErrands to Run (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Errands to Run (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Errands to Run (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:21 am

Haruhi walked calmly beside her band mate, where they were headed she had no idea. All Jak had told her was that it was an errand for the band. They walked through the residential district, past houses and tall apartments.

She loved being part of Grayline, being in a band made her feel more like a normal teenager enjoying her youth. It helped her forget about the hero life, and the stress that came with it.

Her held her wrist in her other hand, behind her back in a relaxed posture as she walked down the sidewalk. She glanced up at her band mate/student/friend. "Will you tell me where we're headed now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

JaK was in a more casual outfit today. A white hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a blue baseball cap with blue sneakers. His trademark checkered belt, and his sleeves were hiked up to his forearms. "Ok, just let me talk first...This chick is gonna help us out." His hand were in his pockets and his usual aloof swagger walk was well in play as he walked aside Haruhi. She looked pretty as usual, but he wasn't in the mood to kid around. This was business, and this needed to be serious.

They walked up to the second story apartment and tapped on the door. "It's Sage." JaK said standing next to Haruhi.

The door opened a few moments later to reveal a girl with bright red hair in the doorway.

Errands to Run (Jak) Makise10

The female came to the door and poked her face out, entering both JaK and Haruhi's personal space. "Hmm,' she looked at them as if scanning them. "Prove it."

JaK sighed and clapped his hands together. "Do a trick Haru." As he spoke JaK touched the door knob and changed it's shape from round to a handle. Now it was Haruh's turn. The female eyed Haruhi, wondering if she was like JaK. Her attire seemed like a lab tech's, but her expression was emotionless. However, she was very slender and very pretty even while holding that grim expression.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:40 am

"Huh? Oh uh okay." Haruhi stammered as she stared at the girl then at Jak then repeat. She glanced around trying to get an idea real quick not wanting them to wait on her. She then morphed her cat ears and tail out and twitched them. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:51 am

The girl peered at both of them for a little while longer, her stern expression still etched into her face. Then suddenly broke character and began hugging them both like a crazed fan girl. "Oh my gosh! You are the real deal!" She called out in a cute voice.

JaK and Haurhi looked at each other creeped out as she finally let them go and then invited them inside. "Come in, come in!" The female said as she strutted into the room and signaled for them to follow her to the living room. The house was clean, but cluttered. it wasn't dirty per say, but there were projects everywhere. On-going experiments, test tubes, machines, foreign plants and objects. Things that would've put Dexter's laboratory to shame.

JaK felt out of place here. How could anyone live in a place like this. There were hazardous materials on her dining room table. "So uhh...:

"Here you go." She chimed in, throwing JaK an envelope. "As agreed, the venue has been set up for Sunday. You're opening and will receive payment shortly after into your band's bank account. Info's all inside there."

"Wow thanks!...Oh yea, uh Haru this is Aeon. Our PR agent." JaK moved out of the way so the girls could shake hands if they wanted to. Meanwhile, the female jabbed JaK in the shoulder with a syringe. "OUCH!"

"Sorry," The girl said while drawing his blood and extending a hand to Haruhi. "Nice to meet you, now if you could extend your arm.

JaK could see he had some explaining to do. "She's the best hacker in the city, I found her a few days ago. She can get us into any venue. Just go right in and add our band to the list, but we gotta pay her $100 plus 10% of whatever we make on the shows and...She wants to run some tests." JaK rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:04 am

Haruhi so far had mixed feelings about this errand. This crazy woman was the band's agent? Her place had a funky smell to it of different chemicals, with the hint of lavender. Haruhi jumped a little and couldn't help but gasp as she heard Jak yelp in pain and then see the needle. Haruhi wanted to retreat behind Jak, but at the same time didn't want to act like such a coward and reveal her fear for needles. She slowly held out her arm at the red haired and flinched. "What kind of tests..?" She then gave Jak a skeptical look that told him she was unsure of the idea of trusting this woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:47 pm

As she extended her arm the girl smiled and raised the syringe, then put it her lab coat and suddenly pulled forward a large machine which she clasped around Haruhi's arm.

Afterwards she looked into the machine's microscope and looked at Haruhi's biological make-up. "OH WOW! So fascinating!"

JaK seemed shocked by the huge machine clamped on Haruhi's arm and immediately pried it open letting her pull the limb out. "HEY! WHOA! You need to calm down!? That's a little overboard. Why are you so interested anyway?"

The girl closed her eyes for three seconds and suddenly they began to shimmer whens she opened them again. "Sorry, I'm just a little excited. I don't get to study Meta-human's often." Her heels tapped against the wooden floor as she reached her lab-equipment and then seductively bent over to place JaK's sample in the projector, causing the male teen to shyly look away while rubbing his nape.

"This is your blood." She said, and then switched to the image of another blood sample. "This is a normal humans. I'm looking for irregularities between cells. I'm looking for what makes you special." She said smiling and walking over to JaK, rubbing her hands up and down his chest. "I'm fascinated with all meta-human research and plan to fully understand them some day."

She and JaK both looked to Haruhi, as she approached her, and began measuring her tail with a piece of measuring tape from her labcoat. "What species of feline would you say you're closest too?" She said and then bent down examining Haruhi's feet to see how her claws came out, or if she even had any. "Yes, Grayline, a band composed of meta-humans." She recited all the information on them that could be found on the web. "You will make for the perfect client relationship." She stood up and began to feel the texture of Haruhi's cat ears. "If this seems a little forward, know it was all ok'd by Sage over there in our E-mails." She then read aloud the parts stating their would be a physical examination upon the meet, which JaK replied, "no problem." So in essence she wasn't being too forward at all.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Haruhi was still tensed up as she saw the woman raise the syringe but then she became confused as she put it away, she wasn't expecting what happened next. Haruhi's expression then turned to that of panic as her jaw slightly dropped and her eyes went wide and blank. She was about to flail and panic if it wasn't for Jak setting her loose. Once she pulled her arm back she quickly sighed with relieve.
This woman was a little too excited about her job, and about Jak and her. Mostly Jak, Haruhi thought, especially after how seductive she was acting towards him.
Then both of them looked at Haruhi and she couldn't help but take a step back, as a sweat drop of worry ran down the back of her head. It was now Haruhi's turn as the red haired scientist measured her tail. "I don't know actually."Haruhi responded to her question on what feline she felt closest too. She then tensed up as the girl examined her feet. "Hey!" Haruhi never liked having her cat ears touched, it always felt very odd. When the girl explained the situation and how Jak had okay'd all of this, Haruhi couldn't help but give him a 'wtf...really?!' Kind of look. "Ph-Physical examinations..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 pm

JaK shook his head. "Look Aeon, I get that, I really do, but I'll have to re-think our partnership. Now that you got to run your little experiment, were gonna go. You'll get your first and last payment in.."

"I figured you'd say that, which is why I decided to pull up some images of your parents kidnappers and killers." The girl smiled deviously.

"Say what?" JaK said with an angry glare. If this is a joke he didn't find it funny.

She sighed and reached into her pocket. Then pulled out two printed out images.

"One is from a traffic camera back in the early 2000's, the other a satellite image. One shows your home burning down JaK Sage and the other is Haruhi' Momochi's father being taken." Both figures were dark. "You really don't think I would research who I'm working with?"

JaK looked at her with stern disbelief. "This happened over six years ago?"

"Give me a name, I'll find you. Give me a bit more info. I can probably locate your house and what country you live in. Give me a face and and more....I'll have your life's story read by the next night." The girl tilted her head. "Work with me, help me, and I promise I'll aid you two in locating your parent or their killers. Use me as a resource as well." Just like she planned to do to them.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Haruhi was handed the image and was full of tons of deep emotions. "Dad.." She looked at the date and time that was printed on the photo. "This was taken recently...very recent." She wanted to break down right then and there out of sorrow and relief. Relief that he was alive, he was still out there. She looked up at Aeon then at Jak then back at the picture. She would do whatever it took to get her dad back, he was everything to her. "I'll work with you, I'll do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

"Same." JaK said.

The girl jumped up and down and clapped. "Whoo!" She turned tot he table and tossed them intercoms, and then a few more. "These are secure, and how you get in touch with me. Note I go on dates sometimes so don't get fussy if I'm unavailable." She puffed her cheeks out.

'"Right." JaK said pocketing it. "So are we done for today?"

"Oh hmmm, yes, but JaK I want you back here once a week for...check up. Your blood is so interesting."

"Ya, ya, gotcha' Doc."

"It's Aeon!" She said frustrated.

"Whatever ya say, Doc." JaK said walking out the door with Haru. "That was weird, but at least we have an agent." JaK said, knuckle bumping Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 pm

As Haruhi walked out with Jak, her mind was still occupied on the fact that her dad was alive. She now had a chance to find him, she smiled softly at the thought. As Jak spoke, her attention was brought back. "Huh, oh, yeah we do." She said knuckling bumping him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errands to Run (Jak)   Errands to Run (Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errands to Run (Jak)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: