Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Vote_lcapThis Feeling Inside(open to titans) Voting_barThis Feeling Inside(open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Vote_lcapThis Feeling Inside(open to titans) Voting_barThis Feeling Inside(open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This Feeling Inside(open to titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Empty
PostSubject: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:20 am

The dream started with the memory of when she first met him, her dad. That single instant had changed her life for the better.

[ "You better keep that thing on a leash!" A woman spat. Haruhi, just a little girl with no place to call home at the time, struggled to break free from her adoptive father's grasp, well he wasn't her father yet, as he held on tight to her tiny wrists. He had caught Haruhi in the act of stealing from the scowling woman's deli. Haruhi was in fact still holding on to the stolen goods in her free arm. Simon, her (later on) father, apologized to the woman and even payed her for the stolen goods. When the lady went back inside the deli, Simon then drew his attention back to the little Haruhi. He was silent for a second before kneeling down in front of the girl to be closer to eye level.  "Let me go! I didn't even hurt anyone!" Haruhi yelled still struggling. "Oh really now?" Simon asked calmly. He patted the little girl on the head and then pulled a single strand out. "Ow." Haruhi was no longer struggling and instead rubbed her head with her free hand where the hair had been pulled. "Why'd you do that!?" The little 4 year old Haruhi yelled. "I just took something from you, that you won't miss. You have plenty of hair. That's all I did, it didn't hurt anyone."
"But it did hurt!"
"Exactly." He let her go and instead placed his hand on her head.
"It still hurt."
The man stood up and smiled down at her. Haruhi looked down at her dirt covered feet. "Well, since I did pay for that nice looking ham you have there, may I have it back?" Simon held out his hand. Haruhi lifted up the ham towards him but continued to look down in shame. Simon took it and pretended to examine it as he turned it around in his hands. "But you know, this is too much ham for just one person." He kneeled back down and held the ham out. "I think this ham will make some tasty sandwiches, only problem is I can't finish them all by myself. Would you like to help me? If you do I'll forgive you for taking it in the first place, what do you say?"
Haruhi played with the torn up bottom of her baggy shirt and nodded as she finally looked up to make eye contact. "Alright then, but first, I think it's a good idea to introduce ourselves don't you think? My name is Simon Momochi." Haruhi couldn't help but chuckle as he said his last name. "I know, such a funny name isn't it, now do you have a name little miss?"
Haruhi put her hand up to her mouth in a shy gesture. "Haruhi." She said softly. "What was that? I didn't quite catch it."
"Haruhi." She said a bit louder. "Nice to meet you Haruhi." He said standing up again. "Now let's go make some sandwiches shall we Haruhi?" He then took her tiny little hand in his and smiled as he leaded the way.]
After that day Haruhi had been given a place to stay and someone was actually looking after her. She no longer felt alone.
The dream continued through different series of events involving her dad and ended with the event of her father's kidnapping. Recalling that day of walking into her home and seeing it in the condition it was in and not finding any sign of her dad, caused Haruhi to startle and wake up. She quickly sat up and stared around her room. She had forgetten where she was for a moment and then realized she was at the titans tower. She took a deep breath and brushed her hair back with her hand.
She pulled off the covers and headed out of her new room and made her way up to the rooftop. She walked out of the elevator, and into the chilly night air. It was quite windy, she could feel the salty spray of the ocean water. "Where are you at Dad?" She Muttered softly looking up at the starry sky.

Last edited by Ninja on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 pm

After then end of the Zydon threat to earth, the sensing equipment hotwire had placed on the roof of the tower could be used for other, more relevant tasks. So as not to take up mission time during the day, Hotwire had opted to do the deconstruction at night. The gear was already half dissasembled, but there was still a good amount to go.

Hotwire walked back onto the roof, ready to break down the main core of the sensor. Then he saw haruhi, looking off over the water. It looks like he wasn't the only one not getting any sleep that night. Though from the look on her face, it was for different reasons. He walked over to her and asked. "Hey. You okay Haruhi?"

It was a simple question, but Hotwire didn't want to put his nose where it didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Haruhi heard someone come up behind her and quickly wiped the tear off her cheek and smiled softly. "Oh hey Hotwire." She didn't expect anyone else to be awake. "Huh, oh yeah, I'm fine." She said as she gave him a smile. "It's nice out tonight." She said softly, looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm

"Oh, Well, I- that's good to hear." Hotwire said. Then she looked up at the stars, and commented on them. Hotwire looked up. He thought about the stars a lot, especially since the invasion. For some reason even though they were gone, something inside hotwire made him feel as though the Zydon were still around the corner. Just waiting.

Waiting.

Snap out of it man. Girl in front of you commenting on how nice the night is. Say something. Anything relevant. "Y-yeah. It is nice out." He said continuing to think about the states of the stars there. "You know. It's crazy when you think about it. Light takes forever to get here. So some of these stars might not even exist anymore and we wouldn't even know for centuries until the light just... stopped reaching us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 am

Haruhi's eyes began to swell up with tears again. "I've never thought about the stars that way." she abruptly turned around to face towards the elevator. "I think I'm gonna go back inside, it's getting cold." she somewhat lied, she just never liked people to see her cry. "I think I'm going to watch some TV." she headed towards the elevator, wiping her eyes as she did.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Hotwire watched her do so. Something there just seemed... off. But with a shrug he nodded. "Sure thing Haruhi. Just tell me if you need anything" He said walking over to the device. He waved his hand, and the parts began to break apart and circle him. Hotwire then went down the stairs, the parts following their pied piper of sorts as he went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Feeling Inside(open to titans)   This Feeling Inside(open to titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Feeling Inside(open to titans)
Page 1 of 1