Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mimic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mimic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mimic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mimic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mimic Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mimic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mimic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mimic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mimic Vote_lcapMimic Voting_barMimic Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mimic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Mimic Wings_by_hakubaikou

Name: Rayne Thorne

Codename: Mimic

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black hair with white streaks

Height and Weight: 5’ 11” 175lbs

Attire: Black and purple hot topic tripp paints with black chains and handcuffs the. Black shirt with a purple star of David on it. A dog collar around his neck and a necklace of dog beads. He ear a long trench coat with two huge holes in the back of it to allow his wings to come through in case he has need of them. There are also two small slits on the top of his coat that his two swords poke through for easy access and on the inner side of the front of his coat are two self made leather holsters for his two guns. He also has two unused holsters on his back which are connected to his sword sheaths that way is he ever wants to carry two extra guns or sheath his main two behind him he can.

Primary abilities:
Psychokinetic Mimicry: Mimics others’ powers require physical contact. Mimic will reset to his natural state when her plane of consciousness deepens (sleep, concussion, and anesthesia). His powers allow him to copy the powers of anyone he touches. As he masters his power he will be able to pick and choose which powers will be dominant and which powers he will not use (so if he touched let’s say a mutant who had a healing factor and super human strength the powers will both kick in and will come and go at due to a somewhat uncontrolled state but once he masters this ability he will be able to only take either the strength or the healing ability from this person) .

Animal Empathy:
Mimic can speak with any and all animals. If the animal happens to be from another planet all he has to do is touch it to absorb its language.

Wings:
He has no idea why he has solid black wings nor does he have any memory of his life before the day he awoke. He tested his wings and though they indeed work he can only fly for 10 miles before he grows tired. He has been training himself to use them more on a daily basis in hopes that he can build up a strength and stamina strong enough to carry him 2 or 3 times the distance he can travel now. He usually keeps them folded up under his trench coat unless he feel comfortable with those around him.

Equipment:
Carries a sword but favors guns over all weaponry. He’s an expert marksmen and is often found doing target practice with his favored twin 6MM handguns with laser sights. He always carrys anywhere from 8-10 clips on her per gun and has them strapped into a ammo holster under his leather jacket. The sword or swords of preference are just simply two katanas.

And lastly he carries around 4 smoke grenades, 2 grenades and one flash grenade.

History:
Mimic doesn’t remember anything from his past. All he recalls is being somewhere and then waking up in a strange room tied to a table with things blowing up all around him. As the room clasped around him he heard a few screams when his table caught fire and burned one of his arm straps he broke free and ran for his life. He isn’t sure if he always had his powers or even his wings he doesn’t even remember his own name. So as he walked through the woods he figured since he could not remember his life it was time to make himself a new one.

The day turned to night and as he searched for a place to take refuge he was attacked by a huge grizzly bear. Raising his hands in defense as his wings automatically responded to his minds fear, just before he could take off one of the bears paws slammed down at his and brushed his skin barely slashing him. To his surprise he was able to take the bears growls and decipher them into words. He smiled and took delight in his new found ability and made the bear his newest ally.
He gave himself the name mimic later after running into a weird guy he looked as lost as he did. The man was setting the woods a blaze with fire from his hands. Mimics new bear friend took off to stop the flamed menace and the man surrounded it with a fiery circle of death. Mimic took off to aid his friend and leapt onto the pyros back as he took aim to punch the man in the face to his astonishment, much like before, his hand seemed to charge an unknown energy and within a instant he shoot hot flames into the mans face. The man freaked out and screamed then ran off into the distance.

From then on he knew that he had to use his gifts to aid those who would need them most because if he didn’t innocents both human and animal alike could be in danger and in time maybe he would find some clues as to who he really was and where he came from.

Last edited by NightwingTT on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Dear Mimic,

You need to answer me a few questions. How many powers can this individual absorb? If about 50 mutants are touched, would he have all pwoers coming and going? And how long does it take to master these said powers. What if a mutant had a power due to some other source, say science or magic?

For instance, Emblem conjures up fire by manipulation of magical particles. He had to learn all his spells, all he could do was weave emblems and gather magical energy. What would Mimic be able to do then? Would he be able to cast all Emblem's spells? That'd be kind of weird, as the spells aren't a part of Emblem's gifts.

It's a very delicate power. I need to know more about it. I'd also like to know how your character would be able to hide all that stuff in his coat, and does he hide the katanas as well? (Just curious)

And to end it all, in some parts of your application, you speak of Mimic as male, but use the female personal pronoun in more ways then just a description of powers. Please clarify, It is very confusing to a simple soul Admin. Wink

Good luck, I am looking forward to see what you make of this!

~Emblem

Back to top Go down

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

I was going to make him a her at first thought I changed all the hers to hims lmao. Ill relook it over and adjust it.

5 powers at once and only something that's like genetic. so he cant absorb magical abilities.

The Katanas poke through the top of his coat as they are strapped to his back the rest of them are concealed with in it. Unless you want his holster outside the coat but I like to conceal things.

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 pm

That was a very short elaboration. Please note that I would liek to see bigger answers if I ask questions. I'm not asking for my own satisfaction but rather as a helping hand to get you on your way. A holster concealed or not does not matter to me, whichever suits you.

It seems I still haven't had an answer to how long it will take to choose and master an absorbed power. :

Does he have to mentally focus? Could he do it mid-combat? How does he master one and negate the other? What exactly does mastering a power mean, and how is a power acting until mastered? Please tell me more, and remember we do not envision your character as you do, we need this information.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Emblem wrote:
That was a very short elaboration. Please note that I would liek to see bigger answers if I ask questions. I'm not asking for my own satisfaction but rather as a helping hand to get you on your way. A holster concealed or not does not matter to me, whichever suits you.

It seems I still haven't had an answer to how long it will take to choose and master an absorbed power. :

Does he have to mentally focus? Could he do it mid-combat? How does he master one and negate the other? What exactly does mastering a power mean, and how is a power acting until mastered? Please tell me more, and remember we do not envision your character as you do, we need this information.

Good luck!

The powers he absorbs are just like a mutant ability its something his body does naturally upon contact with another living being. He does not master the powers he takes I was simply saying as he mastered his own powers he would be able to pick and choose the powers he takes from those he touches. Otherwise he may grab more than one using up the amount of powers he can hold and having to keep something he didnt need till he is knocked out or passes out or something.

He wouldn't be able to master his own powers or even come close to it till sometime after his 18th birthday or maybe even into his young adult hood. As we know no one is truly after a master of anything because you can always learn something new. So as far as him mastering them for this particular rp forum ti wont be happening.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 pm

So am I a villain?
Back to top Go down

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 pm

If I may as be so bold, you were supposed to designate your affiliation or alliance in your app.

Meaning, you were supposed have put if you wanted to be a villain or good guy.
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Lol well last round they made me a villain. So I just figured I was one again.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Wait... you're NightwingTT? O.o
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm

lol Yep
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Who made all your little pics? Looks like you dont need my help with sigs lmao.
Back to top Go down

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 am

Going back on the subject of magic, Emblem's character is one that had to learn to be a spell caster which you stated Mimic couldn't copy because it wasn't genetic. Now my character has been written to have magic blood in him, but still had to read from a book. Same case with Emblem or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic   Mimic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: