Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuki
Ryuki

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 am

It was a morning like any other, Chad was rudely awoken by his dads loud on his door, in this household there was no such thing as politely knocking on someone's door. Chad jumped up and swung his door open.

"DAD!!! I HAD MY ALARM SET FOR FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

Chad's father had a disgusted look on his face in response to his son's rather rude morning greeting

"What's wrong with me huh? Is that how you talk to your father! Why if your mother wasn't sleeping right now I'd beat the crap out of you! Now go get ready for school ya dumbass!"

Though to an outsider the interaction between the two seemed a bit harsh the two were very close. After getting ready and having his breakfast it was time for Chad to go to school. He got in his pick up truck and drove to school in a matter of minutes. As soon as he stepped out of his truck his crew met him with their usual enthusiasm
"Chad my man what's good son?" "YOOOOO it's Chad man the beast himself!"

As usual Chad's gang was always enthusiastic to see him. Chad kicked open the school door with his comrades standing behind as he walked through hallways with his hands in pockets. As he walked the people in the hallway stood clear of him and as people cleared his way he saw a student surrounded by a bunch of unconscious thugs. There was another group there as well and one they aura Chad gave off

"Who the hell do you think you are, you think you own this school?" A smile appeared on Chad's face

"Oh...you don't know who I am?" Chad cracked his knuckles

"Well allow me to introduce myself! I'm gonna tell you right now so you better pay attention! I'm Chad Ross and you made a big mistake coming here! Get outta my face!" Chad picked up a steel chair used to keep the lunchroom door open and hit the guy upside the head with it knocking him out instantly. Chad went after the next familiar face and hit him with a roundhouse kick not even noticing that he had a gun on him.

"This is how things always go down here, you punks talk a big game and then you end up right under my foot" Circuit said as he stepped lightly on the thug's head.

Chad then looked at the other student but wasn't sure what to make of him. It was then one of the delinquents that was knocked out by chuck earlier got up and ran over to Chad.

"Chad! Chad!! This guy has no respect man! We were trying the teach him the rules of the school and he just beat the crap out of us!

Hearing this Chad walked over to Chuck with a mean look in his eye

"Meet me after school."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 am

Chuck watched as this random meat-head busted through the doors as if they had been keeping him chained down in the school basement for security purposes and promptly gave the thugs that had randomly appeared in the school a beating so casual it was like a god giving out a spanking. For some reason, of course, he was no better than the rest of them immediately taking offense to Chuck's existence. Chuck sighed but smirked in defiance.

"If that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

Chuck chuckled under his breath but just loud enough for Chad to hear it and understand that he wasn't a pushover.

After school, Chuck waited for Chad outside, calmly sitting beside the wall and reading a manga.

As soon as he saw Chad lumbering towards him, he stood up. Chuck walked towards him as well and then stopped.

"I thought someone like you would know who I am too."

With a smile, he brought up his hands in the form of a bird.

"I'm the daredevil from Midtown, Bioshock. I didn't really want to be bothered but I'd assume you'd know about me. Survived from a 60 foot fall off a building with no injuries, world record underwater survival time, can jump through highway traffic perfectly... oh that's right I'm in my kid form. Of course you wouldn't recognize me."

His smile grew into a fanged grin. He suddenly grew into a much taller, muscular individual and took off his jacket showing his insignia, a black T-shirt with the green plus sign.

"So, kid. Do you really want to start this? There's a whole world of people out there that are beyond what most people know. I'm one of them."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 am

After Chad's declaration of war he immediately turned around and looked back at his fellow classmates in the hall.

"If I catch ANYONE showing up at this fight I guarantee you'll be sorry."  

Chad didn't like having too many people watching his fights, it always caused too much commotion.  Chad then turned back to Chuck smiled and then walked away.  After school it was finally time for their fight, chad walked over to Bio with a smile on his face.  After hearing Bio's story about all the things Bio has survived his smile grew wider.  

"Well that's good to hear, I'm from that world too, you know the world that's beyond what most people understand, hell I barely understand myself. But that's enough chit-chat! Let's see what you're made of newbie!"

Chad jumped up a bit and threw his right hook right at Chuck's face.  The fight had begun.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:42 am

Chuck raised his eyebrows quickly with a teasing wink as if had already dealt with one hundred Chad's, the sun casting a shadow on him as if he had emerged from the world he had just talked about. His cardio-vascularity increased as he analyzed Chad's movements and he used a low level version of his shape shifting power to jump in synch with Chad's punch.

He snapped his head with Chad's punch to minimize the damage.

"Let the act begin!" he laughed before they jumped.

He suddenly wrapped both legs around Chad's arm while grabbing it with arms and aimed to turn his body weight, twisting as they fell.

He used his expert balance and acrobatics to try and suddenly throw both Chad's body weight and his own face first into the ground. He would land on his ass but Chad would land on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 am

Chad being taken by surprise had no counter for Chuck's grab and eventually crashed into the ground.  Chad was shocked, never before had he fought such a weird opponent, not only did he meet he counter his attack but he was able to wound him first.  Chad removed his face from the dirt and whipped the blood off his forehead looking back at his opponent who had just fallen on his rear.

"You thought that'd be enough to stop me punk!?"

Chad decided to catch him off his guard by running full force at his opponent pretending to throw another punch but instead decided to throw a kick at his right leg, if he could get his opponent off his balance it would give him the chance to deal some major damage.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 am

Chuck kept laughing at Chad even after the leg was hit. He clutched his leg and fell to one knee. All he did was take a grab one Chad's leg in return to throw him over his shoulder towards where the monkey bars were.
"Fighting? Is that all you really do? There's so much more to live for."

If Chad was done beating at him, Chuck would use the time to somersault onto a monkey bar.

"Let me show you how to really have fun."

Chuck suddenly swung up bringing his legs onto the side of the monkey bar and then balance himself aiming at Chad looking like an olympic swimmer suspended in air, ready to kick off. He then kicked off and suddenly flew at Chad aiming to land perfectly on Chad's head with his feet and bury him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

Chad smiled, it looked like he would actually have to transform to take this guy out. Chad stared up at Chuck with one red eye and one silver eye.

"Looks like I finally get to let loose! Hope you're prepared for this Chuck!"

Chad jumped into the air to meet chucks attack head on as he grabbed one of his legs and proceeded to throw Chuck into the ground.

"Let's see how you like it!
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 am

Chuck wasn't exactly sure what was going on when Chad transformed but it was scary. What kind of monster had he just unleashed?!

Should he have brought his biogun for this? He let himself go limp turned and absorbed most of the impact on his arm and back, preferring muscle damage over bone. He picked himself up and cautiously paced a bit while healing.

"Wait, you have powers too? This is totally some kind of a set up."

Chuck glared and was now taking this much more seriously. He pressed a button on one of the pockets of his pants that stuck out a bit more than the others. Roller blades jutted out of his sneakers. He suddenly sprinted towards Chad and then spinning then screeching into a sudden low kick for the groin, using the spinning to try and confuse Chad.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 am

When Chad saw what Chuck was doing he used his peak human strength to jump to the side.

"You're someone worth transforming for that's for sure! But I'm ending this now!"

Chad activated his after image ability and began to run around Chuck.

"Can you tell which one is the real one? I bet you can't!"

Chad then jumped in using his right hook once again but this time he was surrounded by after images. Chad sent two fake right hooks at Chuck using the after images and then finally threw a real right hook at Chucks face giving it everything he had.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:08 am

Chuck braced himself to see what this... whatever he was was going to do next. The way this guy moved was exactly the kind of athleticism he could do but even better! This guy was no joke. What he did next though just wasn't human.

Chuck had no choice but to treat the after images as a threat since he had no idea which would be the real one. The initial plan was to to duck and grab onto one of Chad's legs and use the skates to spin him behind Chad then drag the fight out and find out what was going on. After the first two were not tangible Chuck was thrown off balance. He closed his eyes as Chad moved in so fast it was a blur to the human eye.

Chuck was thrown to the ground. It would seem it would be over but he slowly got up. His trump card had saved him, which was to copy Chad's body density and snap his neck back at a peak human speed and save him from some of the damage.

"okay, okay you win. What's the point of all of this anyway?"

He eyed Chad strangely, not sure what he was still capable of.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:15 am

The moment Chuck gave up Chad turned himself back to normal and put his hands back on his pockets.

"Well honestly I was just curious to see what kind of person could beat up one of my guys, and I wasn't disappointed. I met someone who's just as weird as me."

Chad said with an honest smile reaching his hand out to Chuck who was on the ground.

"The name's Chad Ross, but soon the world is gonna know me as Circuit, it's nice to meet you Bio."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 am

Chuck took Chad's hand and pulled himself up.

"Chuck Jones."

He put his hands on his hips and stretched his back out for a bit.

"Circuit? Why's that? Sounds really cool but any idea on how your power actually works? As far as I know I have advanced healing and can summon any human talent and body I know of. I even have a gun, which I didn't bring to school obviously. Speaking of which, one of those guys you beat up had one. I was going to stop em before you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 am

Chad had a surprised look on his face

"He had a gun!?...I didn't even notice...well anyway! My powers are pretty weird man, I barely even understand what I did just now, I just know I can produce a limited amount of after images as you probably noticed and uh I get really strong when I transform, which I'm also sure ya noticed. I say we should find out who these punks are, you know the ones bringing guns to the school and crap. What do you say man? We're both pretty strong so it shouldn't be too hard! Whaddya say Chuck?"

Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 am

Chuck grinned.

"See ya tomorrow. Guy who beats up the least degens is a rotten egg!"

Chuck and Chad spent the rest of the week bonding while taking down the gangs as Bioshock and Circuit. Soon the whole school was cleaned up and the scientists showed up after the police were finally alerted of what was going on. They were able to revert the strange teens back to their true form, and they all turned out to be crime lords. They got off on bail in no time of course, but this was the beginning of the careers of two new superheroes.

"Well!"

Chuck said to Chad as they watched them drive away.

"Guess it's time to join the Titans..."

He left the sarcasm hang a bit and then laughed.

"Titans, yeah right. Let's head to Chipotle, burritos on me Chad."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:25 pm

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)   The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freaks of Mukarami high (Lock, open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2