Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Another manic monday (open) Vote_lcapAnother manic monday (open) Voting_barAnother manic monday (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Another manic monday (open) Vote_lcapAnother manic monday (open) Voting_barAnother manic monday (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another manic monday (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Another manic monday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Picture a peaceful day in jump city, people hustling and bustling to and from their destinations of choice, complacent and content with their simple little lives doing their simple little things. All save for one person with long blue hair and an unsettling grin on her face; manic but not quite insane. This girl's name was Elatiana, and she was wandering down the sidewalk, brushing past people, eyeballing everything around her until she came to a stop at her destination; the jump city national bank as that smile grew a marginal size larger and her eyes fleshed bright incandescent pink. She hummed to herself, a giddy sensation growing in the pit of her stomach; recognized as a sense of sheer excitement as she stepped through the threshold between the outside and the in and looked about for several seconds.

As those seconds ticked down she opened her mouth, coughed, and clapped her hands together as little glowing things flowed forward from her feet. These things were ants, thousands upon thousands of them and they all worked off Ellie's will, marching forth towards the bank vault as she finally spoke with a high octave to her tone. "Hey hey hey people! Name's Entropy, and I'm sure you've all done this spiel before so I'll cut it short~" And cut it short she did, there wasn't so much a speech, or even words beyond that as people stared dumbstruck, dumbfounded and perhaps, a bit unnerved at the look in the girl's eyes as the ants flowed into the cracks and crevices of the vault door, slipped in like water through the cracks of a persons fingers. "I'm here to disturb the peace, raise hell and keep you alllll on your toes~"

With that said, the vault rumbled as the concrete and steel groaned in protest to what was going on inside as those little insects, which had already confused many onlookers, began to change shape and merge, growing outwards into large wedges that tore the vault free in a burst of concrete, smoke and sparks as the wiring in the walls was damaged, torn free and the lights began to flicker. "Because I can, because I feel like it, and because I'm bored." She spoke with certainty as her eyes shimmered and then a thunderous crack roared out like a lion, a flash of fire, as a guard unloaded his piece on her, the bullets shattered and broke against a shimmering field of energy that clung to her skin like a suit right before he was slapped, a hand materializing out of nowhere, backhanding him across the room and into a wall with a thud. "Now let's see how much moniez we got in here~"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

MEANWHILE [s]in the batcave[/s], Shy was playing on his PFP because it was obviously NOT a PSP or anything. You would think he'd have better things to do then hang out in the sewers with a crazy wizard. Well, you'd be wrong clearly mysterious voice. Besides, it's not like their home actually smelled like a sewers. That was mostly due to the fumes from one of the wizard's crazy potions brewing.

Shy was playing a racing game online, which in of itself was surprising considering where he was. He wouldn't question it. At any rate, the wizard typically got on his case every time he started playing around on one of his games, but today he was too busy to really pay him much mind. And Shy was making full use of it!

But then Shy nearly had a heart attack (or deaf) from a terrible noise. It was enough to get him to leap out of his chair and into the ceiling. "AVAST! Who dares to interrupt my work?" The wizard bellowed over the sound. Shy essentially couldn't hear ANYTHING, due to his head being stuck in the ceiling as the wizard went to see what the fuss was all about.

"STEVE! Stop fooling around and come here," the wizard ordered, hitting Shy with a bolt of energy that shrunk Shy down enough that he would fall out of the ceiling. Of course, now he looked more like a kid then before.

"My name's not Steve. It's-"

[b]"SILENCE! There is some fool robbing the bank,"
the wizard cut in.

"And this is bad how? Rather, how does this concern us?" Shy inquired curiously.

"That is a secret... but certain things are stored in a certain place that just HAPPENS to be in that certain bank at this certain time," the wizard replied.

"Well that CERTAINLY sucks" Shy commented, hiding a snicker.

"Yes... it does. For YOU!" The Wizard replied spinning around to him.

"Not my stuff in there. Wrong bank anyway. Why don't you go do something about it?" Shy suggested, pulling his PFP back out. And then without warning, there was a cold spot behind Shy as the wizard pushed him through a portal that lead to the bank vault.

"Fail me, and you'll remain that size for the rest of your life!" Shy heard the wizard's voice as the portal closed behind him.

".... jerk," Shy grunted as he regained his bearings. "Oh- hey there! How's it going?" Shy greeted Ell when she opened the vault. Assuming she did, otherwise it would sound like he was talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:53 pm

And the first....kid was on the scene? Huh, she didn't expect that at all as an eyebrow raised itself briefly, before leveling back down with the other. The smile returned and she knelt down, the grin stretching from ear to ear with a sense of manic craze as she made little sounds with her lips. "Awww, who's a widdle baby boy, who's a widdle baby boy?" She teased and cajoled, taunted and chided with as much gusto as one who was currently robbing a bank could muster. The blue haired girl really did seem a bit crazy as she stood up and shuffled past him, staring at all the safety deposit boxes with a pout on her face. "Even more boxes.....oh great, well time to rip em a new one~" She clapped her hands together, fingers and skin rubbing together with an audible Shff shff shffling, as she spread those hands wide, creating numerous identical hands, twenty five pairs to be precise that with a few thoughts, began to systematically tear the steel reinforced covers off to expose all the goodies within. "Now what's in them boxes that's whats worth the stealing~"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Right, he was shorter now. Damn that wizard! He wanted Shy to stop the robber, but didn't change him back to normal! Shy didn't know if the old fart just enjoyed watching him suffer, or he had simply done something to piss someone off in a past life. In either case, she didn't see him as a threat. He could use that to his advantage. And then he saw her tear things out of the wall using floating hands. Well, that ruled out using hammers... and probably ruled out using the big hammer aswell.

Fireballs probably wouldn't work either. Well that was essentially EVERYTHING at his disposal. To hell with it! Shy got to his feet and whipped out two handfuls of hammers which he threw at her. If he was lucky, she would have let his guard down. And if that didn't work? Running would happen.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Who throws hammers at people?! That was the question that came about when the first hammer smacked her on the head, causing lights to swell in her vision. The rest bounced off a shield, or rather, a personal barrier of sorts that glimmered a twinkling incandescent blue. She reached up and rubbed the bump and yes, there was a bump on the top of her noggin as she slowly stood up, the hands fizzling out as her focus was drawn elsewhere. Back to the small midget in robes of red and a mask that feigned surprise. She was rubbing her head, taking in deep, sharp breaths as her eyes flickered hot pink and she growled at him. "....Who the hell, throws hammers at people? A shoe, I can understand, but you could hurt someone!"

She didn't have the visible manic cheer on her face, that was gone by now, replaced with the aggravated look of someone who...just took a blunt object to the head. With focus drawn and tempers not quite flared, she formed an actual shoe, large and glowing blue beside shy with a smile. "See, a shoe is so much better~" Then, she proceeded to swat at him with the overgrown moccasin, force held back much like when she smacked the guard into an unconscious state. Not severely harmed but, she bet it would smart like the dickens.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:21 pm

He hit her? HE ACTUALLY HIT HER. I mean, he totally knew he would hit her! But she didn't exactly go down either. He may have been physically weaker in his current state. Or maybe not enough hammers had hit her. In either case, he had been too amazed that he actually hit her to process his next move: running. So he was snatched up and was then being thwacked repeatedly by a glowing shoe!

"Hammers- ow. Are more -ow. Intimidating then- ow. A shoe!" Shy argued in the middle of thwacks, flailing about like a child trying to escape the vice grip of it's mother to get into mischief. Either intentionally or on reflex, Shy conjured up fireballs in his hand, resulting in the fiery projectiles hurling in all directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:15 pm

The fireballs flew in all directions, as the front door to the bank burst open, people inside the bank who thought this was also a hostage situation had stayed put. Out of fear of having something stomp them out like this small guy had just been. The police would be here soon, but until then they would stay put, or so the pedestrians thought. However, the fire had changed all that. People scattered as the flames soared through the room. One woman covered her face as one approached only to have the fireball sucked backwards away from her in a vacuuming affect and into a pink haired boy's mouth. "Aahh, that tasted pretty good." The pink haired teen turned towards the two of them, and clenched the fist of his arm baring the Teen Titan insignia.

"You two, could've gotten people hurt with your little fight," Kale said as he walked around and sucked up the flames strewed about like they were dancing pieces of spaghetti. "If you wanna steal, brawl, and hurt others you should head down to the underground fight rings." Kale bared his fangs in a huge smile. "I find it's one of the more exciting areas in this city as well." Kale cracked his knuckles, but then realized he had to clear out the citizens as part of the hero code of conduct that Hotwire explained to him. Luckily, Bjorn was with him and could run interference. "So which one of you were robbing this place? That's the one I'm gonna let Bjorn feed on." Kale pointed at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Bjorn stuck his head around the side of the door frame and slithered in after Kale his six legs helping his body along the ground. He didn't need to but it gave him something to do. He looked around at the numerous humans panicking and licked his fangs his mouth open into a horrible grin. The human "hostages" were heading for the door to escape this night mare and Bjorns black eyes were busy tracking them. Well like I said were busy, Kale mentioned he would get to eat someone and his head snapped around. "Ate all those people." He chimed in helpfully his fangs clicked together promising an unpleasant time between them. He slithered his way over to Kale and sat beside his right foot grinning at the both of them with unreadable black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:17 pm

"Oh, that'd be me!" Ellie chimed in, as she stopped smacking the red clad midget with the overgrown shoe, as a fireball whizzed by her head, causing her to jerk away from the contrail of fire more out of reflex than necessity. The scrawny girl grabbed one of her long blue lengths of braided hair and gave it an idle twirl, pink eyes glimmering towards Kale as she lost all interest in Shy, the spunky little ball of manic energy bouncing on the balls of her feet as she then looked at Bjorn, quirking an eye. "Oh hey, that thing gives me an idea...." She mumbled half to herself, musing a little bit as her tattoo's glowed with an incandescent tinge of teal blue, almost harmonizing with the glow in her eyes.

"And fighting is, fun I guess, but having a rhyme and a reason is boring though~" She switched from twirling her hair to staring at the strong boxes, torn asunder behind her. "It's much more fun when you throw reason to the wind. I don't need a reason to do what I do. I just do what I do, because I do what I want to do." Slowly the shoe vanished and in front of her, a pair of fists, the size of her own formed. Glowing teal blue and hovering of their own volition. But as she clenched her own fists, the constructs mimed her movements even going as far as copying her when she threw a jab into the air.

She stared at Kale as she shook a finger at him, then over to Bjorn. "T thing, it's kind of cute, but I don't like what it said."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Shy's only thought was how thankful he was that other people came to stop this clearly insane woman... girl? It didn't matter, she had lost all interest in him and that meant he no longer had to be here! Unfortunately, he couldn't teleport like certain old wizards. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't be in this mess in the first place! Shy made use of his smaller size, attempting to sneak away either to get away entirely, or atleast find a safer place to be until this blew over....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:26 pm

"And where do you think you're heading little imp?" Kale said. His head and glare were quietly fixated on the little shy creature as it headed off in a different direction. "Bjorn, don't let it leave and eat it if it runs or fights you." Kale said. The pink haired teen's voice was harsh. He cared not for the lives of others like other heroes. He was only doing what he saw fit as well. "Uh-ho-ho girl, you don't even know how much you're exciting me right now?" Kale's grin was wide and manic as flames sprouted from his palms, coated his forearms and assumed a hair trigger stance. "You're making my blood boil." Kale licked his lips as he decided if he would attack the female.

Done.

He decided and launched a volley of fire balls from his palm, mimicking her motion as he punched through the air over and over sending flames after flame spurting at Entropy. Kale's flames were focused away from the people, although they seemed erratic none of them would hit a pedestrian. He loved battle, but was still a champion of Earth and thus had to protect it's weaker citizens. However, they were also dispersed to block any paths of escape - if she dodged left she'd be hit, jump up and get burned, duck down and be scorched. No escape through evasion without out-running them or using the bystanders as shields.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Bjorn took the order quite literally. His head snapped over to the child and he went down onto his talons before swinging his tail up and over. It impacted the ground enough to shatter the tile and threw himself into Shy's path. The snake-creature about the size of a house cat opened a mouth full of razor edged fangs and seemed to be drooling.

"Fight you... fight you fight you fight you." It was clear he was limited on understanding of english. But he knew enough to understand not to start the fight, he was goading Shy, he wanted to fight to prove he was worthy. The flesh above his fangs opened as he smelled Shy and grinned even more his cold black eyes unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:15 am

Fireballs and wanting to eat people? Was he really one of the good guys, cause that didn't sound heroic at all to the spunky pile of pandemonium as she rose one hand to stifle a yawn and incidentally, block a fireball at the same time with one of her constructs. Rather nonchalantly too, if anyone had the decency to notice. "Seriously, eating people is bad okay? I mean, that's kind of gross and gross things are bad, yeah?" She had to question the guy's moral standing on that one, but even then as more fireballs came she dashed right towards them, another pair of hands popping into existence as she began to plow through them with disregard for her own well-being, as she whipped those hands about, popping fireballs and pushing through walls of fire, her goal of course, was Kale that much was obvious but then again she chose the straight path. Through fire and flames she rode, to launch a flurry of telekinetic jabs at him with unrelenting speed and the uncompromising strength that could tear a steel door off it's hinges and all with a smile on her face.

"Service with a smile! And a dozen tons or so of impact force~" No doubt about it, some screws were loose in that head of hers after all she was privy to watching her parents die with a front seat view, popcorn too! You'd be crazy too with that kind of vip seat to watching your life get shredded. "Now here's a question, a simple one, that hinges on everything running smoothly. Do you....work for or know what the society is?" She had to ask, never hurts to ask if the person you were fighting deserved some slack, or the full extent of your inhumanly abyssal fury that threatened to do more than simply unravel society like an apple for the betterment of everyone. Roaring rampage of revenge and, well, berserk button would be a good example of the wrong answer in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:28 pm

It's a good thing Shy had been paying attention to what was going on around him. Something about not letting him go, blah blah blah. Oh and now the alien bug thing that totally reminded him of something from a video game he had seen before. Was that mentioned already? In either case, he didn't understand why they insisted on keeping him around here. Not like he was doing anything bad. If he was his normal size, he'd only be abit unnerved by Bjorn's presence. But he wasn't, and only an idiot would think Bjorn wasn't a threat. "I'm a he, and I didn't even want to be here in the first place!" Shy protested.

Okay, so alien snake zerg creature thing. Fire seemed like a good option right about now. Shy raised a hand over his head and as if by magic, a comically over-sized hammer appeared out of a puff in his open hand. A large hammer equally seemed fitting. Unfortunately, Shy should have anticipated that because he was smaller, it would be much heavier. Because it was and he almost fell over. But he recovered and pretended that nothing happened. "Would you rather be a pancake? Or roasted?" Shy challenged Bjorn, obviously trying to intimidate him. But that was hard to do when you were a child and having trouble shouldering your own weapon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Kale's face contorted into one of shock as he witnessed her tear through his fireballs. Oh, but that only makes the fight more interesting. "I'm a predator too, and I'll devour anyone in this world who threatens me or helpless humans." Kale's eyes turned to slits as he focused upon her intently. This woman might be his next candidate for a fight until one of them died. She might be one of those opponents Kale went all out against with no regard for this human world they were living in.

As her attacks drew near he propelled himself upwards with a jet of fire from his foot to avoid one swing, then sideways with a fire jet from his hand, and performed a flame assisted backflip to avoid being smashed by another hand.

Kale heard her question as he flipped around and when he landed he placed both hands forward and spoke. "A society you say? Man are you stupid...Were part of a society right now." Kale said as he jettisoned backwards by firing off a large flame from his hand that caused her last attack to miss and then placed both palms behind him to slow his propulsion, coming to halt near Bjorn and Shy.

To be honest, Kale had just learned what a society was and didn't realize she was asking for a specific name rather than a general reference. "Roar of the Rising Phoenix!" Kale clapped his hands together and formed a funnel with his palms right in front of his mouth and then exhaled through them. The result was a pluming fire ball that engulfed the entire room in front of him. If multiple attacks could be swatted away he'd cover a wide area. The sprinklers in the ceiling went off as the flame crawled across the walls, tile flooring, and ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another manic monday (open)   Another manic monday (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another manic monday (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next