Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Vote_lcapClearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Voting_barClearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Vote_lcapClearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Voting_barClearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Empty
PostSubject: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Dravocn was walking in midtown just taking a stroll studying the interactions of others. His dark blue air was brushed well and was sent to the back of his head, he wore his custom suit that was basically a black tuxedo with a blue undershirt and blue tie, he wore black velvet gloves and some lovely black dress shoes. He was thinking of blueprints for an android that would be human enough to hold all of his serums together at a permanent basis. It was an interesting idea ... he just didn't have enough details to make it. He continued to ponder as he walked and study the people as he was a good multi-tasker when it came to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 am

A flash of pink hair was hurdling down the sidewalk, late for something it seemed. Her eyes were trained on a book and she wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her. The girl had on simple blue jeans with a light yellow t-shirt that had a slight red stain on it, from tomato sauce spilling on it at a restaurant where she had way too much fun. But, then again, she always had fun! Even today while she raced to go help at the homeless shelter. To her, that was fun too.

Then chaos intervened. She bumped into a man and it sent her butt first to the pavement. Upon hitting the ground, the girl actually laughed and smiled up at him. "Sorry about that! I really need to start paying more attention to what's going on around me..." She then got up and extended her hand with a bright smile. "My name's Rain! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 am

Dravocn was not paying any attention to anything much either as his mind had been wandering however everything stopped when he was rammed into by a cute pink haired girl in casual clothing ... at least based on what he's been seeing of people it's casual... it was a good thing he had worn his customized suit otherwise he would've been in danger due to his fragile body, She said sorry, he couldn't help but feel bad as if he had been paying attention as well he could just as easily dodged it. "No, No, I'm sorry... I had not payed attention and you had been knocked onto the pavement.. I apologize.. My name is Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro." He said "Rain, an interesting name for such a girl as yourself. Based on the force of the collision between us you must have been moving fast... are you in a rush? Where are you going? Would you like company?" He asked clearly he was going to try to make a social interaction with yet another woman... he was going to study thoroughly well within this social activity.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:55 am

Bow smiled brightly and couldn't help but giggle and nod. The way he spoke reminded her of herself. It wasn't usual that she had somebody ask her all of those questions. Now she understood a little bit of how others must feel when she overloads them with questions. Though she loved it. "Nice to meet you, Dravocn! I am in a rush. I'm heading to a homeless shelter to help volunteer... If you'd like to come along that'd be great! But of course you don't have to actually help or anything... Most of the time I like to do all the work myself anyway." She smiled sweetly and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 am

Dravocn looked to the girl who seemed to care enough to spend her day at the homeless shelter, he smiled at this "I would love to come, I don't mind helping either ... would they mind if I donated do you think?" he asked ... he wasn't sure if she'd heard of him ... most people do, mainly because of his honesty kindness and generosity .. though he's a scientist at heart and a student at the high school ... this didn't stop him from being himself and doing whatever he pleases. "I would love to donate for their cause... how much would they accept at max?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Bow shook her head excitedly when he said he wanted to donate. Her mind started to race with the possibilities of what he could want to donate and she took his hand happily. "What would you like to donate?? Do we need to go by your house at all?" Then she realized he was talking about money and blushed lightly in embarrassment. When he asked how much they would accept as a maximum, her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. She stayed like that for a moment before blinking and biting her lip. "Ummm... Y-you should ask the Miss about that. I'm not exactly sure to be honest..." She kept walking to the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Dravocn smiled at the blushing girl... he liked cute things ... she was already cute to begin with and the blushing made her cuter. "Then talk to the Miss I shall." he said following Bow. Dravocn blinked twice ... just noticing something about her. "Excuse me... is your last name Bow?" he asked while still following her. He remembered Jemmy talking about a wonderfully nice girl with pink hair and often clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:50 am

Bow blinked and turned on her heels to face him as she walked backwards. "Yeah!... How did you know??" There were quite a few options really to answer that question, but she wanted to know his personal experience. The girl wasn't paying attention and slipped, going wide eyed and squeaking before catching herself and giggling as she jogged slightly to keep her balance. "That could have been a doozy!" She smiled brightly and kept walking, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Dravocn smiled "Jemmy had always talked about you, you are a good person and have treated her well... you have my respects as well as my sword. The sword is metaphorical but still holds the same meaning by the way." he said before she tripped making him jerk to try to catch her and ended up stroking her face instead as she caught herself. He jerked his hand back to his side and looked down to his feet "I'm sorry." he said embarrassed as he had touched a woman without her saying so, granted if she actually did trip he would have touched her anyway because he was going to catch her but this changes nothing. He continued to follow her but with more worry about her reactions now than he had before, hoping they were close as he could put her attention elsewhere at that point ... at least that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Bow went bright eyed and barely even noticed as his hand touched her face. All she was concerned with was the fact that this man somehow knew her daughter. She whirled around and started walking backwards with a wide smile on her face and her entire body literally glowing from sheer joy. "You know Jemmy!? That's my daughter!! ...Well... Adopted daughter that is..." She giggled happily and thought about texting her then and there, but decided against it for now.

Just a couple minutes later they would arrive at the shelter and she opened the door, heading straight to the Miss's office. If Dravocn was observant he would see the head mistress hiding money right as Bow and him walked into her room. Bow had been volunteering there for about a month now and never noticed anything strange. A smile spread across her face again and she skipped into the office. "Hi Miss! Sorry I'm a little late but I ran into this wonderful man and he wanted to know what the maximum donation is! Isn't that great!?"

The Miss blinked and her jaw dropped slightly as she stared at Dravocn for a minute before shaking her head back to reality. "Umm... Well... Nice to meet you Sir... I believe that the state of California has set the maximum one time donation for any service such as ours at one million... But... I'm sure we can work something out if you'd like to donate even more~"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:00 am

Dravocn was not at all shocked at Bow's statement, Jemmy had talked about Bow a lot and daughter was an interesting claim given the fact he knew Jemmy is much older than Bow seems.

When Dravocn and Bow entered the shelter Dravocn saw how badly the place really was, which was what he had expected from a government who only cared about themselves and could care less about their population. The dusty white walls were peeling, the tile floor was distorted probably because of melted snow from the soggy singular boot on possibly several of the residents here. The door when they entered wasn't even well kept, it was almost off one of the hinges and the wood was peeling off as if this shelter used to be an abandoned building. Dravocn could only but frown and begin to tear up from all of the lack of care and depravity this place had shown. Then Dravocn looked at the woman in an office, she had hurriedly hid money in some inconspicous place as Bow had entered... and even if Drav had not seen her do that he would know she was doing something wrong with how she acted after hiding it, she looked worried and guilty... and when she stared at him she gave him a greedy look and tone when she responded. "Yes, hello madam, greetings to you as well... the limit is of no means to me..." he started and looked at Bow for a few seconds who seemed completely oblivious to the mistresses actions, then back at the woman "However I would like to donate as much as I can to get this place going... homelessness and hunger run through the veins of the world, and I like to help as much as I can." then he glared at her ever so slightly "Would you mind showing me what all you've collected... so that I may assess the profits this place has had. I can then determine how much I may give this organization." Dravocn knew very well where she hid the money and made note of it, making sure he didn't come off as if he knew where it was or that he found her suspicious. He didn't want it to go moving at some point.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:14 am

Even though the entire shelter was seemingly falling to pieces around them, there was an air of happiness throughout the normal residences. Bow had kept the morale of the place up with her high spirits. The walls may be crumbling, but they were still as clean as possible. There was always a hot meal to be had and a warm bed awaiting any weary passenger that needed a home if only for just one night.

As he spoke to the mistress, the woman looked angry that he was questioning where the money that had been donated previously had been spent. Bow just blinked in confusion and looked between the two of them for a while as silence fell around the three. The woman finally sneered and growled as she began to speak. "Rain. Go prepare the meals and get the beds ready for tonight. This man and I have some talking to do... It would be great if we could have this donation to do some of the repairs that you're always speaking of, hm?"

Immediately Bow lit up and nodded, smiling brightly. "Yes ma'am!" She ran out the door so that they could have their conversation in peace.

The woman narrowed her eyes and sighed, pulling out a small binder that had not even one fourth of the donations actually given to the establishment. Bow herself had donated thousands... Her dad didn't necessarily agree with her choices sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:57 pm

After Bow had left the room and Dravocn looked at the money, he chuckled a bit "Oh, how cute, it seems I'd be doing this establishment a great service... right?" he asked with a grin seemingly very entertained even though he was furious with the results of what the woman had shown him. "How's about we make a deal, I give you more money the more honest you are.... does that work?" he starts pulling out one thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills, just to give her a taste. "We'll start with this," he says placing the money on the woman's interestingly sturdy and.... is that a mahogany desk? He'd note that as well "and I'll double it the more honest you are, for example, I start with one thousand dollars, it doubles to two thousand dollars, then that doubles to four thousand, got it?" he asked with a large smile. Dravocn held his devices rather close to him, he usually goes around town studying the general public and often records his conversations.. at this point he was glad he had developed a recording device capable of disguising itself as the back of his ear.... it's been on since he's left his manor.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:37 pm

The woman licked her lips when he pulled out the money and started messing with the hem of her dress. Her greed was evident on her face and she narrowed her eyes when he struck the deal with her. "...fine... I'll play your little game..." She cursed at herself in her mind and hoped that he wasn't as aware of everything as he seemed.

Outside of the room, Bow was a busy bee hustling about to do everything she could. She was the only volunteer at the moment and so was even more busy than usual. Going from one side of the home to the other and back again and then to the kitchen and livingroom to fix the fire and then back to one of the guests. And she did all of it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Dravocn grinned when the woman agreed to his terms... he was disgusted... but he acted a lot nicer than he wanted to. "Well, let us start shall we? Of course you must keep in mind the terms.... How much money is donated per month?" he asked meanwhile he heard Bow's footsteps thanks to the horrible floors in this building... she was running all around this bulidng helping.... she obviously donates... and considering where she lives and her seemingly bubbly and endearing personality it's likely she donates a lot... he kept this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)   Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearly my relationships with women are going to need further testing (Bow, Drav)
Page 1 of 1