Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Brave Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Brave Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Brave Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Brave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Brave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Brave Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Brave Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Brave Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Brave Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Brave Vote_lcapBrave Voting_barBrave Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Brave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:16 pm

"I was born of fire, and now that flame churns inside me. It burns with the fury of an entire race!"
Kale D. Salem
Brave Natsu_13
===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Kale Salem
Nickname(s):
Codename: Brave
Alias(es): Dragonborn Titan
Classification: Dragon Mage
Affiliation: Chaotic Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 5'8
Weight: 159 lbs
Other Traits: Always wears his scarf during any activity and his his mage cloak on missions.

Brave Gazera10

===POWERS===
Powers:

Elemental Ingestion - Upon eating any natural element Kale will gain the specific properties of the element. If he devours flames he will be able to engulf his body in fire, if he eats stone he can cover himself in stone scales of the same element. If he swallows a gas he can no longer be affected by that gas, but instead can affect others. Kale can eat any natural agent. He however cannot devour light and darkness unless both are concentrated into forms that are devourable, in essence hard light, or dark magic type things.

• Elemental manipulation - Kale can then utilize these materials in the form of spells, the spells give him the ability produce large amounts or destructive forces of these materials that he can control and project. Without the spells Kale is unable to really attack with his material, other than becoming.engulfing himself in the material itself he has no real offensive or defensive capabilities. Although, even without spell use Kale is able to do simple tricks, such as spelling his name. Use them for practical uses, if he eats fire he can make a match out of his finger or light his path, and assist his movements - skate across water, mudslide surf.

Elemental Re-jubilation - Eating natural resources gives him subsistence in a different way than humans. When Kale eats a substance his wounds and fatigue magically dissipate and return him to his normal state. The larger the amount he eats the more he heals. If fire is used as an example, eating candle stick flames heals small wounds, eating a cauldron of fire will heal serious injuries fully, and to heal from a life threatening injury entirely he must devour a his maximum amount, which is about an Olympic swimming pools worth of fire.

Dragon/Magician Half-breed - Kale is not human, but rather a distant relative of humans. Therefore he has a conscience and humanity that he inherited and his body's structure seems similar in organs,build, etc. However, this is not the case because both Wizard and dragon blood courses through his veins. Because of this Kale's physical body is always imbued in a magic aura that escalates his strength, reflexes, and durability against any object or obstacle to the point of super soldier level and when angered or emotional he gains irregularly large fangs, nails/talons, and reptilian like eyes - however none of these really add to his battle capability. However, his speed remains normal although very high for human standards.

Kale magic aura allows him to damage concrete without recoil like a jack-hammer, as well as not stop but defend against an attack from a much stronger opponent without shattering his bones. These feat's are only achievable if Kale is not hungry however. If they boy's power begins to wain due to injury and fatigue or starvation, so will his strength and durability, likewise if he has just eaten a large meal or his maximum amount his strength will be enough to flip over a car with serious effort and wrestle a bull to the floor.

• Magic Immunity - Due to his background in sorcery Kale can sense, smell, and taste any magic intent. Spells are weakened or waned just by him being nearby and anything magic can be affected by his touch. In essence being stabbed by a magic sword or a regular sword will be the same to Kale. As will punching a magic door or a regular door, unless either are reinforced. When Kale's magic aura is strong and he is bound he can break both magic and physical restraints - depending if the restraints are reinforced or powerfully enchanted.

Basic Sorcery - Kale if given the correct tools, materials, and right situations can perform various types of magics,a s long as the spells are not of a complicated or high in skill. This means Kale can set simple magic traps, but not produce hurricanes and class 5 tornadoes or shoot disintegration beams. He is however able to make potions and affect a few individuals with severe backlash to himself through strain. This also weakness his magic aura.

Skills: He is very nimble, perceptive, and is very well versed in the magics elements of the world. His sense of smell is a little more pungent when coming into contact with various aromas.

Physically since Kale grew up in a dragon environment, his body has been battle tested and has a high tolerance for pain and the elements. He is very sturdy, strong, and quick from his time training and playing with his kin who are all typically very large dragons. This insane day by day survival training regiment has pushed his body well to the highest human element.

Weaknesses:

- It should be noted that Kale at such a young age and skill level with magic is limited in his control over the substances. Therefore, he can only affect the elements he first inhales and then produces from his own body, no foreign agents or zones unless he uses elements he produced to affect them.

- Although he becomes immune to the substance, Kale is still able to be manipulated by someone who specializes in that element. A Geomancer can use Kale as a puppet if he ingests rock. The more absolute their control over the element, the more control they will have over him.

- Kale must keep eating the substance he digests if he wishes to continue using his magic.

- If one is to cover Kale's mouth he will be unable to eat and thus cannot produce elemental magic and if it's covered after he eats he will eventually use up his magic power if he's unable to replenish it.

- Kale cannot eat living tissue with exception to certain plants. If he eats meat he will gain a debilitating stomach ache and be sick for hours. Additionally, if he eats something that isn't an element he will also get sick after a short while and become immobile, however, it will not be as detrimental as eating something that is or was once alive with bones being somewhat of a middle ground.

- Kale can get full. The swimming pool reference mentioned earlier is about his maximum when it comes to eating a substance. Should he try to eat more, he will grow fat and risk food poisoning int he form of the substance bubbling up and protruding from his body. If he eats something indefinitely he will explode.

- He must be near an anomaly to sense it or it must be very powerful for him to feel it from a distance. If the magic is powerful it can still overpower/hold him or hide from his ability if it's meant to be unseen.

-Being brave can cause him to rush into bad situations.

-Kale cannot eat air itself, but the rushing wind is a different story

- Kale will often say what he feels and do what he pleases due to his dragon nature and can lose out on allies, friends, and opportunities because of it. He also puts his culture before Earth's modern day culture when making decisions.

- Kale's magic aura is all magic - draining him of this will severely depower his physical abilities, or using an item that bypasses magic will deter his physical abilities.

Equipment: Scrolls used for performing his magic - One scroll translates any foreign language for him and gives instructions on how to make various types of potions, but the materials would need to be collected. The other has instructions on how to create and disperse various types of magic barriers, confines, and traps, but again the materials would need to be collected to create or dispel strong incantations. It also contains the history of the world of Endor cataloged in visible images.

Spellbook - Kale has acquired Voromir's old spellbook, which is hard to read due to it being written in a shorthand that only becomes visible as the magical user who's reading it becomes more versed in all things magical. Thus only a few spells are available to him and none of which can be utilized during battle.

Summoning orb - Allows one to summon anyone from the afterlife for a limited time at the cost of permanently switching places with them. However, that user keeps his own will during that period.

Mage Cloak - Kale's mage cloak is made of material that reforms after destruction. Also, has minor resistance to all elements so that it wont be torn away before he can eat.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===
Personality: Kale is very headstrong and brave like his codename suggests. He will tackle any and most threats solo and nobly sacrifice himself if need be for his comrades to survive. He greatly cares for his allies and that's where his strength lies. He loves to horse around with them and challenge them in good sport. When it comes to serious tasks though, he is ruthless in his resolve and will go to any lengths to defeat the enemy. He does have morals however and has various lines he won't cross.

Strengths: Willpower - From his upbringing Kale was raised to be strong and fight. He doesn't give in and he doesn't quit. The more adamant or the more he desires his goal, the harder he will fight. This usually just helps him break out of holds or magical constraints that he means to overpower.

His skill with magic is high, having grown up with it all his life. He can communicate with most magical creatures and impose his will with it. He knows his way around magical situations and can perform some other types of spells if given prep. time.

Interests/Habits: Kale loves to eat and is always famished. He always comments on how good something looks and how he wishes he could have a taste. His stomach will growl randomly at times. Has a habit of nibbling on things when he's really annoyed, and eating other's personal belongings.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===
Family Members: Multiple Dragons (Deceased) Voromir "the valiant" (Father) Shiera Aether (Mother)
Place of Origin: Endor
History: Kale was born from Shiera, the dragon Al mother and Voromir the Grand Wizard of magic some centuries ago. The dragons had been hunted by mages and humans to the point of extinction and thus Shiera approached Voromir for safe haven. Vorormir as the most powerful Wizard took the remaining dragons to a land called Endor; a land unknown to humans and guarded by Voromir from other beings. Shiera was grateful to Voromir and showed it by transforming into a stunning female and making love to him whenever he came to Endor to visit.

Eventually Voromir's time came to an end and Shiera laid an egg containing their heir. Without Voromir protecting the gateway to Endor, the realm was invaded by wizards and other beings that sought dragons for their blood, scales, hide and other such uses. This went on for 300 years and during this time the dragons defended themselves, but the Al mother realized that their end was imminent and put all her hopes in the egg she had laid centuries earlier. After hatching it, to her surprise the child was more human than dragon and so she raised him as one for 15 years. Kale was educated on Earth and in the ways of magic during this time. His mother was shocked to learn that unlike most dragons who possessed one element, he was able to wield them all. He was also always told stories of his father and the workings of the human world Earth, which fascinated him.

On his last day in Endor Kale was given the scarf of his father Voromir by his mother, just before their home was attacked. All the dragons were slain except for Shiera and Kale during the siege, which Kale found out during the attack that it was led by an unknown powerful being on Earth. This was good, because Kale had always been told that Earth never knew of their realm. Before his mother could be slain, she opened a gateway to Earth and sent him hurtling through it to protect him. Kale landed on the outskirts of Jump City and ever since he has been searching for the Earthling that killed his kin and mother, vowing to avenge them all.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:32 am

First up Jak, I know you're going for being a titan so why are you calling him an anti-hero, they usually don't qualify.

You'll need more specific than any material, for instance alloys and the like according to this aren't out of reach but I would never classify steel as an element. Going on say you "eat" air, you have a limitless amound availible I'd like that stated as a non option as well.

Elemental Re-jubilation is quite over powered for current limitations due to the fact it will not only heal you but also make you stronger, so please choose one or the other for this. Especially considering the fact that you could create said material and just eat it in an endless growing loop. Seeing the weakness about portions I would like it stated exactly what the limitation is not just that there is one.

Your magic immunity is also a bit too powerful especially since you go on to say that it's anything supernatural or spiritual as well. If you drop those it should be fine. The breaking through magic barriers needs toned down, this should take time to do not just unless it's strong it's worthless.

Peak physical conditioning is a power not a skill, the same as the body varying based on the element, this should be a power it's too much for a skill.

The scrolls don't say what spells are in them or what they need so we can't really call that equipment unless you plan to app them seperately in the character development section.

Based on the history is the scarf anything more than just sentimental?

Please address the concerns and I'll give it another look over.
Back to top Go down

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:04 am

The scarf is sentimental.

I removed his ability to grow stronger and changed his ability to eat air.

I've added that mixed substances also count, but still stuff like negative matter does not.

The pool reference is his eating limit

I removed his body specialties, but left him physically fit due to dragon training.

Magic immunity is now left to only sense specifically magic and I removed his barrier breaking ability.

He's only anti-hero because his goal to get revenge comes before all, but I added he has morals so he wont kill to achieve it.

Finally I changed the scrolls from endless and gave them specific abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Brave Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:42 pm

...Im assuming that the same rule as the wind also goes for light and such , since he gets manipulation he obviously can't use that, the main problem with that is fire manipulation, since he could just start a fire and eat it, though the problem exists for everything since he can make stuff. As long as I don't see that, you're fine.

I'd change it from magically enchanted to be unbreakable, to just unbreakable there's at least one material in DC I know that can't really be broken and isn't magic.
Back to top Go down

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:04 pm

To be fair during battle he wont be lighting matches or eating his own sweat. The materials will already have to be there. I can also give him a moral issue of eating his own creations if necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 pm

The point was don't do it, no infinite power loop, period, I was just putting it on the app so it's not implied.

Brave Vinyl_scratch_approved_by_agarwaen117-d4qx77e
Back to top Go down

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Edited kale; weaknesses, skills, and equipment, as well as his enchantment power due to a piece of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Brave 77672080-85d0-42ca-b3e4-f1dcef036995_zps0b822699
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:38 am

Brave Harley15
Back to top Go down

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:05 pm

So kale's been edited; I took way his ability to affect elements once he's devoured them unless he produced them himself. And lowered his ability with magic in general (he can only do relatively small scale things now even if given spell books and whatnot, and can only manipulate elements through spells unless simple maneuvers such as assisted swimming, etc.) Also, his spell book can no longer be used in combat.

I added strength and durability at around the same level of Slade or Captain America - super soldier human. But left the speed normal, but reflexes are enhanced and also made it all variable to how full or hungry he is. The lowest was stated that he would be near human if hungry and able to flip a vehicle with effort if full.

Everything else pretty much is the same. Except I made his homeworld years pass slower than Earth years. So on Earth he would actually be considered 88, but on Endor he's still 16.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Brave Ninja_11
Back to top Go down

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am

Brave Toph_a14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave   Brave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: