Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 am

Cynthia soon arrived at the gym and looked around with her hands in her pockets and her guitar case around her chest, looking at everyone she shrugged and stood slightly off to the side of the entrance, she wasn't bothered if she was noticed or not. She just wanted to get this ceremony done and over with so she could find out what exactly had this school become, maybe it was just a dream, maybe she'd had some out of date food and it made her go weird. The main thing was that she was missing the process between entering the school and waking up in the classroom, she never remembered walking there. That was the thing she was concerned about most for now.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

She thought she would be staying quiet for much longer but Nobori couldn't ignore the two new arrivals who came right after her. They didn't look so good. Disoriented was her guess. They came together so she wondered if they were friends.

"Hey are you two all right? You don't look like you should be up walking. I don't know where the school clinic is since I just got here myself, but I'll help you look for it after this assembly."

"By the way I'm Matsuyama Nobori, or just Nobori. Super High School Level Spelunker"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 am

"We don't know. We just woke up in a classroom, and were told to come here." Wimesu said, speaking for both of them.

More and more students would filter into the room. Soon there would be 14 students total. Outside of the 7 people already there, the newcomers to the gym were easily recognizable from the various facets of the news they had appeared in.

There were two new girls.

Ayana Yokiko:  Super High School Level Painter
Hinatsu Chioro: Super High School Level Climber

And in between them, a total of 4 new boys walked in.

Michiko Toshi: Super High School Level Chess Player
Hideaku Nobuhiko: Super High School Level Diver
Ryoshiro Tsuhira: Super High School Level DJ
Tadasaki Michiyuki: Super High School Level Thief

The students began talking amongst themselves introducing themselves to one another... and one thing became extremely evident. They had all passed out, had all woken up in empty classrooms, and found no exits.

Before they could continue discussing, the lights dimmed. That same voice screeched.

"I believe we everything is now in order. Let us begin the ceremony." The central platform of the gym would shine.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:05 am

Cynthia seemed a little startled when Nobori began talking to her then turned around to the guy who had been following her, having not even realised he was behind her. Looking back to Nobori "oh...uhh don't worry I'm fine" she said before she stretched her arms upwards casually "I'm Lachrome, Cynthia Lachrome, but you can call me Cynthia or whatever" she said in a calm tone, although speaking Japanese her accent was clearly from across seas "I only recently moved here from Ireland about a year ago before enrolling at a high school then ending up here so sorry if my Japanese is a little off, oh and it seems I'm the Super High School Level Guitarist" she spoke again before she saw the lights dim and a black and white bear appeared on the stage. Cynthia raised an eyebrow "what the f*** is that!?" she said, looking very weirded out by it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm

"That's not a very good way to speak to your headmaster!" The bear screeched as it stood up.

"What on... who are you?" Hideaku asked pointing at the bear on stage.

"I'm your headmaster! Monobear!" It said throwing it's arms into the air and opening it's mouth in a furious grin.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Richard waited a few minutes in the gym until he saw some other people walk in, he was going to say hello to them or something but then the stage lit up and some freaky bear thing that called itself Monobear jumped up from the middle of the stage. Richard squinted his eyes in suspicion, there was no way this guy was real What's with the costume, wierdo!?! even as he said that, he knew that it was real, if that thing wasn't real he would be able to easily tell, he didn't know why, but he would of been able to tell.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Nobori's conversation was interrupted by sudden the appearance of what she could only describe as a talking plush toy. It was a very eccentric looking plush toy. And to raise the levels of absurdity even more, the talking plush toy claimed to be the headmaster.

She couldn't hold back her chuckle. It was all so interesting and amusing. If all assemblies in this school would be as elaborate and crazy as this one, then it was unlikely she would ever find herself bored with school life here. Of course there was the issue of them passing out and mysteriously waking up in empty classrooms. But she had a feeling that would be explained to them very soon.

Unconsciously, she found herself lightly clapping.

"I don't care much for the maker's taste in design, but this is quite an amusing show. Is that animatronics? Or maybe a puppet? Don't tell me that's the school mascot. That would be hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Violet simply stood, watching all the other students pour in. She wouldn't attempt to have a conversation with anyone, but she wasn't completely antisocial. It just seemed easier this way.

She blinked quite a few times while trying to take in the appearance of the apparent headmaster of the school. She scanned the room for any signs of a trick, but she found none. What?

She found herself looking around at the other students to see their reactions, just to make sure she wasn't going insane. Upon seeing other students' reactions, she decided to wait out the rest of what she hoped would be an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 am

"I didn't see any mascot like this in the brochure!" Ryoshiro said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"And that thing looks pretty advanced."

"Why thank you! I'll have you know I'm not a plush toy, or some stupid puppet. I am your headmaster! Monobear! And you'll need to get used to me being here. After all. You won't be leaving."

"We won't?"

"That's right you bastards! You're trapped here. No leaving."

It would probably be at this moment that the truth would begin to dawn on the rest of the students. The locked down windows, the lack of any staff, the creepy animatronic bear. It would become startlingly obvious what this all really was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Cynthia blinked a few times, looking unamused as she just stared at the bear "I'm going to need a smoke" she said as she took one from her packet and lit it up "a drink too probably" she said as she took out her navy blue leather drink flask full of Jack Daniels and sipped from it "today is going to be a long day I can just tell..." she uttered as she took a drag of her cigarette and left it in her mouth.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_276082765_00-1.0x0/8oz-hip-flask-leather-stainless-steel-flasks.jpg her drink flask.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Richard observed Monobear carefully, he was somehow real, he knew that much, and they weren't aloud to leave, he could tell that much also, he looked up at the bear, the impossible yet real bear and spoke the question he had been dreading You've trapped us here, clearly. But why? Are you going to kill us? Torture us? What is it?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

"I'm glad you asked my little... well, I can't tell you that now can I? Spoilers and all. " monobear said to richard scuffing his foot on the floor nervously.

"But ah! Yes! Why you're all trapped." Monobear said throwing his hands above his head and

"You see, that whole thing about not being able to leave is kind of a lie."

"How so?" Ayana asked.

"There is one way to leave Hopes Peak Academy. That way is to graduate. A student who graduates can leave the school."

A few of the students dreaded to ask. Tadasaki finally did. "And how do we graduate?"

"Simple. All you need to do to graduate is...

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 KCap_Monobear_Icon

"Kill another student student."

"Kill!"

"That's right? Whatsamatter, deaf or something? You heard me! Kill. I won't make you kill, but you can never leave that way." Monobear said.

The true implications of their entrapment would hit them like a cinderblock. This creep didn't want to kill them himself. He wanted the other students to do it for him! So it would begin: The School Life of Mutual Killings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Tim blinked as he stood and watched what was going on and muttered, "Well that won't be hard for me if someone touches my locket." Before deciding to fish for information, he then walked up to the bear and glares at the bear before saying, "So we have to kill or stay here forever how come the government hasn't found out about this?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

"Oh they know." Monobear said.

"Not like they can do anything about it! Upupupupupu. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Monobear laughed out.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:21 am

Nobori was very much surprised like the rest of them. The idea of being trapped and needing to kill to get out was not at all on her list of favorite things to do. It's like she was sucked into a cliche mystery novel. And if that was the case, then there was a third option available that Monobear did not mention. Catching the culprit. And what an interesting challenge that would be.

Her hand quickly shot to the air.

"Mr. Monobear! I have a question!"

"I'm sure most of us here have a lot of questions, so to not waste time, please let me confirm. What sort of questions can we ask that you can't answer? I've already noted down 'purpose of being trapped in the school'. Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next