Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May (I think I'm done with her.) Vote_lcapMay (I think I'm done with her.) Voting_barMay (I think I'm done with her.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
May (I think I'm done with her.) Vote_lcapMay (I think I'm done with her.) Voting_barMay (I think I'm done with her.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May (I think I'm done with her.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy
Villain or good guy?: Good

May (I think I'm done with her.) Empty
PostSubject: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Full Character Name

May (I think I'm done with her.) Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Aisha Denton
Codename: May
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Birth date: May was born on December 3rd, 1987.
Classification: Human/Alien.
Affiliation: Evil.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Picture:

May (I think I'm done with her.) Anime_goth_girl_display

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green/Grey
Height: May is about 4" tall.
Weight: She weighs about 90 pounds.
Other: May has a tongue piercing.

===POWERS===

Powers: May can mind control the dead people and summon them. She can call them upon her will, and they act as servants to her orders until she sends them into the ground again. May can't call upon people that have just died recently.

As for Water, well she can control oceans and rivers and lakes. She can even control people's saliva, once she masters the other powers. Currently, all she can do is move the saliva around people's mouths with her hand.

Absorbing people's energy. She can absorb their energy if the victim has met her before. Therefore, she cannot absorb stranger's energy. The first time May meets somebody, she can absorb a little. Then gradually if she keeps seeing the same person, she can almost suck all the energy out of the person, but she has not fully reached the limit of her power.

Telekinesis. I thought it would fit in with everything because it is a power of her mind as well as controlling the dead and stuff. May discovered this power one day when she was bored. She randomly tipped a glass of water over and then she realized this power. She cannot control any person bigger then a teenager. Adults will not work, as May has tried that before. Also, animals bigger then a Great Dane are not in her power level.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: May likes revenge, darkness, the color black, rain, and the color green.

Dislikes: May hates traitors, the Teen Titans (East, too), neutral people, the colors pink, yellow, and purple, and sunlight, and maybe even Karrmy herself, since she is both a Teen Titan, and she has pink hair.

Strengths: Her strengths are darkness and rain. Rain makes her have energy.

Weaknesses: Her weakness is getting too powerful (losing control, I mean), and the thought of being betrayed. When she was younger, one of her weaknesses was her childish behavior, but not so much anymore.

(It is still one of her minor weaknesses, though. These are her major weaknesses.)

Skills: May knows the basics of martial arts and she knows how to tap dance, weirdly. (She had learned tap dancing on her home planet, since she was spoiled.)

Equipment: Her tap dancing shoes and her powers.

Habits/Quirks: May occasionally wears a devilish grin on her face when she is pulling a prank or doing a crime (without getting caught). She likes to casually swing her arms as she walks sort of like dancing.

Personality: May has a negative attitude towards everyone that is even the slightest bit "good." Thus, neutral people count too.

Her favorite colors are green and black, as said before. She have an aggressive behavior, which makes her a good fighter. She's not afraid to stand up for herself. May has never been to school, so May had to steal an old schoolbook from a library to learn how to read, do basic mathematics, and how to count money. She knows how to crack open safes, but never got the chance to actually do so.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: May is a sister of Karrmy, but Karrmy doesn't know that. Also she has her mother.

Place of Origin: GlorbanShank, originally, and then Earth when she was old enough to choose her own actions.

History:

May was adopted, and since she was, May raised as a spoiled brat. Since she was technically the older sister, she got everything she wanted.

She became evil when it was evident that she would eventually gain power on GlorbanShank and become a dictator, and when Karrmy was mysteriously sent to Earth. May went to Earth to try to persuade Karrmy to become evil as well, but Karrmy doesn't remember her, so May gave up.

May recently discovered that she was adopted because to her horror, her mother had explained that everything GlorbanShanker had pink hair, as May had black hair. She was found on a doorstep, and immediately taken in. Her real parents are unknown to this day.

Sample RP

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/forest-f31/stranger-open-t354.htm#8573

Last edited by Karrmy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Don't wanna ruin your fun, but we already have a codename Shadow on here...

You'd have to change it, unfortunately..
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Awwwwww.. Alright. Changing Code Name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Not to mention your power descriptions are always way to brief and have no detail...Also why would she be an expert on the human body if she's from a different planet?

Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 am

I'm sorry I stole your codename =( Nice character though apart from the human body thing. I assume you will elaborate more on the powers, seeing as the applications obviously not finished.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

Yes and in that sense I would ask JaK not to comment before the work is finished. I'll judge whether things are too brief or not, thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah

November First Monday____________________________________________________

(nudge, nudge!) I think I'm satisfied with May. If there's anything else, Emblem or JaK please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Lovely, however, there's more to be described. Here:

Quote :
Powers: May can control the dead and water. She can read anybody's thoughts if she is near them. She also can absorb people's energy if she wishes. May lastly has telekinesis, which fits in with her other powers as well.

May controls the dead. Alright, but how does she do this? To what extent can she control the dead. If she controls someone, can she relive it's memories, or use any power it might have had? Could she say, for example, resurrect a dead Emblem and make him rain fire, or is it just a meaty should type zombie?

May controls The water. Same as above. How much, hwo does she do it and what can she do with it? Build in limits. As it is now, she'd be able to make a nuke out of the sea.

She also can absorb people's energy if she wishes. Yeah, same. Does it take long, take short, does she have to touch them? What kind of energy, physical or magical/mental?

And how does telekinesis fit in with everything? Does it help, can she use telekinesis only and if so, to what extent?

You see Karrmy, even if the image is so clear in your head, you must treat it like others know nothing of it, nor anythign about stereotypical stlyes. Give it a try!

Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm

kk. here goes.

May can like mind control the dead people and summon them, I guess. The idea seemed perfect in my head, lol.

As for Water, well she can like control how it flows and stuff. (I haven't gave this one much thought, but it sounds cool Very Happy)

Absorbing people's energy. She can absorb their energy if the victim has met her before. Therefore, she cannot absorb stranger's energy. The first time May meets somebody, she can absorb a little. Then gradually if she keeps seeing the same person, she can almost suck all the energy out of the person, but she has not fully reached the limit of her power.

Telekinesis. I thought it would fit in with everything because it is a power of her mind as well as controlling the dead and stuff. May discovered this power one day when she was bored. She randomly tipped a glass of water over and then she realized this power. She cannot control any person bigger then a teenager. Adults will not work, as May has tried that before. Also, animals bigger then a Great Dane are not in her power level.

I hope I explained everything to you, Emblem. Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 am

Dear Karrmy,

Please add the information I have asked for to the original profile post. Reading from one post to the other isn't helping me much.

It'll be assessed again after that!
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm

I have added to the powers. I tried to fix May, and I can't find anything else wrong with her, Emblem and Simca.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Okay. I have added in the information in the actual application instead of just a reply. I hope there isn't anything else wrong with May.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May (I think I'm done with her.)   May (I think I'm done with her.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May (I think I'm done with her.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: