Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ashley Tamale  Vote_lcapAshley Tamale  Voting_barAshley Tamale  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ashley Tamale

Go down 
+2
Simca
Acid Rain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 am

Ashley Orber Tamale

Ashley Tamale  Hayley-Williams-Paramore-hayley-williams-hair-9160558-210-279

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ashley Tamale
Codename: Orber
Nickname(s): Ash
Alias(es): N/A
Birth date: 21 August 1991
Classification: Explosive Wink
Affiliation: Herself

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Red/orange. It changes according to the dye job.
Eye Color: Green, but they have a habit of turning purple-black when she uses her powers.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108

Other:
Ashley is a short girl, a mere 5'2". With a skinny build and small curves to add that little hint of womanhood, many find her smart mouth and big powers quite odd coming out of her. Creamy white skin, green eyes that have a habit of turning purple-black when she uses her powers, dimples when she smiles, all add to her pocket power cuteness vibes.... until of course she kills you.

Ashley's hair is one of her more interesting features. Boredom plus a bit of money she stole from some guy lead to her treating herself at the hair salon a few months ago. Ever since then she's kept up with the dying to add the personality to her hair. Shades of orange, red, purple, and blond, depending on where she gets it done.

Clothing wise, Ash tends to wear comfortable clothes with some style thrown in. In the past she wore clothes more in fitting with her street rat persona, but now with her new found passion for violence she tends to wear things with a bit more flare.

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Can create thermal balls of fire and psychic energy with her hands. These balls are like no other however, the fire burning a deep indigo-violet color, and the psychic energy manifested as black, both energies swirling and blending viscously together while in orb form.

• Can control the size of her orbs. Ashley’s able to control what size she wants the orbs to grow to before she sends them off towards their target, thus in turn controlling the size of the subsequent explosion. bigger orbs = bigger boom.

• Can psychically control where her orbs travel after they have been created. Ash has a small amount of telekinesis, but it is specified to work only on her orbs. This means once an orb is created, Ash can mentally place it anywhere she wants (within her limits of course) before it explodes.

• Can psychically trigger orb explosions. Ash can control when her orbs explode to a certain degree. She can set a time limit but generally Ash prefers not to, instead making sure she has her orb in the right position before sending the command to make it explode. It is safer than setting a strict time limit then hightailing it, hoping to get away before time’s up.

• Orbs explode extremely violently and increase in potency as size increases, ie, they increase in explosivity at an exponential rate. eg. A marble sized orb is powerful enough to make a soccer ball sized hole in a wooden door. A soccer ball size orb can demolish a 2 storey house. A beach ball size orb can obliterate an entire football stadium. Etc.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

• Ice cream
  • Coffee
  • Reading
  • Alcohol
  • Sun
  • Big empty spaces
  • Death
  • Destruction
  • Fire
  • Pain (On others)

Dislikes:

• Misjudging the size of her orbs and making too big an explosion
  • Not control her powers as much as she would like to be able too
  • Silence
  • Big crowds, she gets claustrophobic in them.
  • Snow

Strengths:

• Ash is very controlling and a bit of a perfectionist, and as such not many things go wrong with her plans.
  • Looks. Ash looks quite harmless when you first meet her, until of course she tries to kill you. She also has a habit of occasionally using her looks to get what she wants.
  • Has as yet no limit to the size of her orbs, and hence, is potentially able to blow up the entire world, if she ever got that bored.

Weaknesses:

• Lack of control. Ash is still new at her powers and so quite often when her emotions are heightened, she accidentally starts making orbs.

• Unable to re-absorb orbs. So you see why the 1st weakness is a problem. Any orb she creates must eventually explode, leading to the next weakness.

• Unable to hold back explosions. Whilst Ash can sort of control when her orbs explode, she cannot force them to remain un-exploded. 10 minutes after Ash stops feeding energies into the orbs to make them larger, they detonate with or without her mental trigger. Although in the short time she has had her powers Ash has increased this meltdown time from 2 minutes to the above mentioned 10, so it is possible with more practice she could increase her control further.

• Mental range. Ash is also still inexperienced with her ability to mentally control the movements of her orbs, thus she can only control them in a limited range. This range currently being within 30 meters, and generally only if she can still see the orb. However, once Ash stops moving the orb, it will remain exactly where she last left it, even if that place is in mid air. Also, she can resume moving an orb once she severs the original mental connection, she just has to be able to see it to resume influencing it.

• Time. Whilst making a marble sized orb only takes a second, a larger, more dangerous orb, can take up to a minute to create. This leaves Ash very open and exposed as if she has both hands focused on sending energy into a large orb before her, she cannot create other orbs, nor fight to defend herself. Taking out Ash whilst she's orbing is the easiest way to bring her down.

• Self preservation. Ash doesn't want to die. She likes life too much. So she refuses to create orbs that would create an explosion that is so big it could still harm her if she failed to escape in her 10 minute exit window she has after spawning an orb. This also means that often Ash will under-power her orbs just to be on the safe side.

Skills:

• Street smart. Having lived on the streets for the last few years Ash knows her way around Jump better than most do. This means she almost always has in-numerable escape plans at the ready.
  • Martial arts. Being raised by a cop, Ash naturally started self defense classes as soon as she could. She is now quite proficient in most fighting styles but prefers to fight with a blade or staff.
  • Medic. When you blow things up alot, you tend to get quite a few cuts and scraps, so Ash has become quite good at providing medical care to herself.

Equipment:

• Ash tends to carry several blades around her person, such as a large dagger strapped to her thigh, and little ninja stars hidden around her wrists.
  • Strapped to her other thigh Ash usually keeps her 2 meter long extensional metal staff which compresses down to a length of about 20cm.

Habits/Quirks:

• Blowing stuff up.
  • Laughing at the most inappropriate time, like when she's plunging her knife into someones heart.

Personality:
Ash was raised in a small town and so she can be a bit naive at times despite her intense and arrogant attitude she's adopted in the last few years. Her whole world was turned upside down in a matter of moments and Ash had to leave everything she'd ever known behind her. To go from a small town, happy and normal girl to being on the run with no money, no loved ones, and a danger to everyone around you can be quite a shock to the system. In fact it was so much of a shock for Ash that she had quite a big mental break and ever since she can only be described as criminally insane.

Her mind has been split into 2 very different personalities. The first being that of the happy and simple good natured Ashley. However this personality has been completely suppressed by the Orber personality. This new version of Ash is a twisted and corrupted version of her former self, personifying the complete opposite of every characteristic that made her former self so pure. She finds joy in creating misery for others. Namely, she likes to blow shit up and watch people burn. She's kept things small scale for awhile now, but recently she's gotten bored with her life and wants to play a bigger role in the terrorism business.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Adopted Mother: Cessily Tamale
Adopted Father: Henry Tamale

Place of Origin: Hamilton Colorado

History:
Ashley Tamale was born the daughter of no-one. At just a few hours old she was found on the doorstep of the local police station in Hamilton Colorado. After being doted on by the 3 cops therein for a day, child services came. They wanted Ash adopted out to a family as soon as possible, and so she was. This new family just happening to be the sheriff and his young wife. Henry and Rachel Tamale were some of the best parents anyone could have asked for. They loved Ashley and gave her the best childhood possible. However Hamilton was a small town, and naturally it had the small town values to boot.

The Tamale's were a very anti-supers family, including Ashley, but who could blame her? The only powered people she had been exposed to had killed and destroyed without any seeming care to the humans around them. They were dangerous, pure and simple.

When Ash was 18 her powers belatedly manifested.

She had been particularly pissed that day. Her boyfriend at the time had been a jerk that morning and so Ash had stormed out of his house, deciding to take the shortcut through the woodlands back to her country home. As she stormed along, her anger and frustration boiling under her skin, Ash suddenly realized that the feelings were not actually under her skin, but over it. Lifting her hands out before her so she could inspect them Ash watched in amazement as two purple and black fiery balls began to grow about an inch or two above her palms. As she stared they grew and grew and it took Ash a few moments to realize that they had no intention of stopping. That was when she started to freak.

Jumping back with a cry Ash shook her hands trying to get the orbs off, but try as she might she couldn't and now both were the size of her fist.

As a last resort she willed them away with her mind, the strength of her wish enough to send the orbs catapulting off in opposite directions through the trees and out of sight. Moments later the orbs exploded, flattening the woods around Ash, and the girl in the process.

Naturally Ash had no idea what to do. She was a super that much was obvious, as was the fact that she was a dangerous one. She couldn't go home, her parents would wonder why her clothes were all torn and bloody from the numerous gashes she'd received from tree shrapnel. She couldn't stay in Hamilton either, everyone here knew her. She had to leave, and she had to leave now. So she did.

Ash caught the first train out of Hamilton, traveling to Colorado springs, then down into Texas, Mississippi, Virginia, and eventually up into Jump City over 2 years later. However it was whilst Ash sat curled up, consumed by fear and guilt at what she had done that her mental break began to occur. By the time she had reached her destination the break was complete. She had manifested her new Orber personality and it has been in control since, leading the small girl to commit many a horrible and impulse crime for no other reason than she can.

Sample RP:

Ashley sat humming randomly outside the front of the cafe, her right leg swing contently as she sipped at her morning coffee. Today was going to be a good day, she could tell. The sun was shinning, the birds were singing, the sidewalks were crowded, traffic was jammed, and Ash felt the urge to start orbing coming on.

The flame haired girl had been out of the destruction business for too long. It was time to step things up a notch, what better way to do that than blow up this busy block of the city? Ash's mouth curved up into a happy grin at the thought. The fire, the noise, the panic, the mayhem. It would be music to her ears. But more than that, the chaos would introduce the Orber to the Titans here in Jump, meaning that she could then threatened another bombing and blackmail some cash out of those stupid suckers. She had been wanting a new car anyways.

Decision made, all feelings of remorse or regret at the hundreds of people her little ball would kill never even crossing her twisted mind, Ashley drowned the last dregs of her latte before bouncing to her feet and strolling smugly out of the front courtyard of the cafe, ignoring the cry of the waiter when he noticed she hadn't paid. It didn't matter, he'd be dead soon anyway.

Smiling the whole way, Ashley strutted down a secluded alleyway behind the cafe. Her smile spreading into a manic grin the Orber rolled her shoulders to get her juices flowing before taking a deep breath and raising her hands before her. Beginning by simply cupping them together as though to trap a butterfly, Ash closed her eyes and breathed out, the spark of heat between her palms confirming her plan was coming together. Opening her eyes as the orb forced her hands apart the unhinged girl watched as her flaming ball of destruction grew before her eyes. A marble, a fist, a soccer ball, a beach ball, and still it grew bigger.

"That should wipe out a good few hundred innocents." She giggled with glee as she raised the orb 3 meters into the air so nobody could interfere with it, before turning and hightailing it.

Striding quickly onto the street Ash walked straight up to the balding businessman having a midlife crisis who was currently clumsily getting onto his brand new motorcycle. Not missing a beat she promptly elbowed him in the temple, knocking him out cold, ignoring the gasps of the crowd around her. Pushing his bulk out of her way Ash jumped on the bike and gunned it's engines into life and shooting off between the human and cars blocking the street.

10 minutes later and the Orber was several kilometers clear of the blast zone. In fact she was at a look out overlooking said blast zone. Pulling her bike up to a halt, Ash turned and grinned at the city below her just as she felt her orb go off. One big flash of fire later and an entire block of land had been flattened. A whole football field and a half was completely destroyed, several blocks around that semi-demolished by shrapnel.

Ash grinned and gunned her new bike back to life, speeding back to her apartment. She'd made the first move. The game was on.

Last edited by Orber on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

I was down for your powers until you went way overboard with the football stadium being exploded by a soccer ball!?! To me, thats more of a desk size orb.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

I think it's fine. It fits her; small in size, large in power! Smile
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:40 pm

It was a beach ball sized orb, or is now.

Second, What's this with JaK becoming a character critic? I liked a welcoming committee more.

And third, while I know you won't blow up the world, I also take it the bigger the orb becomes, the more time it takes? Huge orbs wont be made instantaneously?

Answer these few questions please, then I pass judgement.
Back to top Go down

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Well IMO, A few chars did get excepted without too much thought process. For example Karrmy is strongest person on our team undoubtedly??? She can create class 5 tornadoes, which I doubt even Emblem could stop. Now I'm just wondering how that got past the judging system, without the same amount of looking over my chars get because if I gave my char that ability, I probably would've been told something about it being too powerful.Or at the very least, to put a cap on it or give a better explanation of powers. Thus just in case you guys might miss something, I'm giving my opinion on problems I see as well. If it's a problem I'll stop, but before you just tell me to stop giving my take on it, I respectfully implore you to tell me where I'm wrong in what I just said.

PS. Yes, I know you didn't approve Karrmy MG did.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 pm

You've never seen Emblem fight, have you? He'll pwn those tornadoes to Disneyland, back here, then all the way over to Jamaica and turn them into a gift for Bob's distant relatives.

o.o

Besides, we're not Naruto, its not about how big a Rasengan is that does more damage. Its about how much energy you force into the orb, not its size. A smaller orb with more energy than it can handle will give a much greater explosion than a giant orb with energy-proportionate-to-its-size forced into it. I think. That's how my own energy powers work, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Don't forget it's the RP quality that counts. When I think of it now my char is way overpowered too.. Will I act OP? No.. Up until now I've rather underpowered myself. It's about RPing fair and having a balanced set of powers. I presume Ashley won't be throwing those kind of orbs around every few seconds... Move this stuff somewhere else so Orber can get the attention she deserves.

On Topic:

She's explosive indeed! Very Happy. I really don't know if our chars will mingle, but I'm looking forward for yet another new face on the field (or is it? Wink)
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm

lol. i hadn't meant to make Karrmy WAYYYYYYYY powerful. I think she's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Hokay, first up, thanks for all the criticism guys, i like feedback on my apps so i can make them better. I think i've covered the points you've brought up and i've updated some of her likes and such to better suit her personality. Let me know what you think Smile

xoxo Emma
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Emma? Ain't that back from the Genesis days? As in Emma Ashton?

In any case, there will always be a difference between some characters. Im human, things slip by me more then I like nor will admit. Unfortunately, I'm also a sucker for knowledge. If I kno the person in question and know he or she will control his or her character just right, I'll probably allow more. Bad part of me, I know.

I want to make a Starfire Reference here. I see Karmmy as some Starfire type. To me, Starfire was the strongest Titan. Lifting tons more then Cyborg and not needing the mental focus Raven needs, while being able to fly and shoot starbolts and rays from hands and eyes respectively. Yet even if she was one of the strongest, she wasn't upfront and got attacked as well.

I'd say having a strong char on your team should be seen as an asset. I'd get me some allies when facing someone like Karmmy. In the end though, creativity in RP/brains 'win' from the powers. I shall henceforth keep a sharper eye on things.
___

On a side note:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashley Tamale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Tamale    Ashley Tamale  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Tamale
Page 1 of 1