Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Drill Runner vs Spade Vote_lcapDrill Runner vs Spade Voting_barDrill Runner vs Spade Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Drill Runner vs Spade Vote_lcapDrill Runner vs Spade Voting_barDrill Runner vs Spade Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Drill Runner vs Spade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Drill Runner vs Spade Empty
PostSubject: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:16 am

Setting: The contestants appeared on a large mountain way too high to be on earth, which was surrounding a large pit of lava almost spilling over the edges of the mountain. It was surrounded by a large forest miles in expanse.

If a contestant is hurtled into the lava and is incapable of surviving lava, they are immediately disqualified.
First Blood: Ace of Spades
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Ace glanced at the edge of the lava-filled crater and whistled. "Man, I'd hate to wind up in there. Probably best to stay clear." he said. He then addressed his opponent. "Although, if you want to jump in, be my guest. I could use all the help I can get in this fight." he said, before quickly glancing at the area around him. The most prominent thing he noticed was the forest. That will be nice...somewhat even ground, green plants to hide my cards in...Yup, that'll do. He took off down the mountain toward the forest, glancing back every couple of seconds to keep track of his opponent. Getting caught off-guard up here will not be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 am

Mae opened her eyes and stomped her bare feet on the stone slab. This was an absolutely perfect location for her! Lots and lots of earth! And lava? That just sweetened the deal. Immediately after the fight started, Mae dug her feet into the earth and got into her horse stance but...was he RUNNING?! Mae raised an eyebrow and stomped, lifting a fist upward and raising a rock wall in front of him about 10 feet in height and followed him down the hill. "Oh come on, don't run now little boy. I'll make this as painless as possible."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Keep running keep running keep running...OH CRAP THAT'S A WALL! Ace thought, skidding to a halt in front of the rock wall that had just appeared in front of him. He turned around to face his opponent, who had resorted to mocking him. "Gee, as fun as that sounds, I think I'm going to have to pass. Here's my card though, call me up later and maybe we can make that work." he replied, flicking open his blue deck and launching three cards towards her. He would then bring the rest of the cards out of the deck and jump onto the platform they formed, before using it to levitate himself up in the air in an attempt to clear the wall.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Mae used the ground under her to block the cards, bringing it up as a barrier before looking to see the cards lodged inside the stone. "Jeez, guess we aren't talking 52 pick up." She looked up and saw her opponent now floating on a platform of cards and she blinked. That was not something you see on a daily basis. With another quick stomp she brought up another column of earth directly at him, moving at a decent speed.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"Nah, more like 208 cards stabbing you in the face. More fun that way." he replied, right before noticing the pillar coming towards him. He quickly checked his footing on his pile as he moved it faster upward, so that when the pillar caught up to him, it simply continued to push him upwards instead of doing any damage. "Stop the elevator James, this is my floor." he said, launching two more cards towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Mae pulled up two more stones, sending the cards to the side and into the lava. [code=green]"You think you're getting away from me?!"[/color] She called, sprinting down the side of the mountain and shouldering her way straight through the rock wall. With a stomp and leap, she created a giant stone pillar to launch herself at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am

When the pillar Ace was being pushed upward by stopped moving, he used his platform of cards to levitate off of it and move towards the forest once again. "No, I just thought you'd enjoy a fun afternoon stroll!" he replied sarcastically. He noticed his opponent running through her own wall before launching himself towards him. Instead of continuing straight, Ace shifted his movement so that he was now moving diagonally so as to avoid her while still getting closer to the forest. At the same time, ten cards would come away from the pile underneath his feet and fly towards the girl in rapid succession. Try and deflect all of those. he thought smugly.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Mae saw the number of cards shoot at her and smiled, extending out the metal cables from her gear and whipping them all away with one swing. "You didn't think I'd leave the ground without some form of defense, did you?" She launched her cables outward toward the platform of cards to try and destroy them, or at least break every single card she saw.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Ace watched the girl's cables shoot out and knock the cards out of the air, listening to her taunt. "Oh, so you have to be touching the ground to use it. Thanks for the...hey! Cut that out!" he exclaimed as the chain knocked through a large portion of his platform. "Well, that's just terrific. Um...time to bounce!" he said, jumping off of the platform as it started to fall. While he was falling, he opened he blue deck and emptied it, forming another platform below him. Well, that was close. Now, how to get past that chain...Um...massive card attack time! As Ace touched down. he launched the entire deck at her, one card at a time, making each card come at her from a different angle and aimed at a different part of her body.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 pm

As the deck emptied, Mae sighed, launching both cables out and attaching them to two trees below, launching herself into the ground below, manipulating the earth to make it soft under her feet and cushioning her fall. Looking up, the cards had followed her down, she figured they'd be homing missiles. With a stomp, Mae brought up a huge dome of earth around her, taking all of the cards into it. Lowering part of the wall just slightly, she looked out and saw Ace flying by on his little platform. What a pain.

Mae made a kick with all of her might, launching the sphere at Ace at blistering speeds to try and destroy his stupid platform, and maybe knock him out with it.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Ace sighed as his cards were blocked by a giant dome. This is really getting annoying...OH CRAP! he thought at the sphere raced towards him. One chance...! Ace knocked his blue die onto the ground in front of him, which landed on a three. "...Crap." he muttered as his decks were reloaded and the sphere collided with him, knocking him backward onto the rocks.

"Ow. Ow. Ow...wait, what's going on?" he wondered. After all of that, he shouldn't even be able to move. Yet, he was able to sit up, albeit with a ton of pain. "So, let's see if we can get back up." he muttered, re-rolling the die that had come back to his hand. It landed on a five this time, deactivating itself for the rest of the battle. "...Sigh. Well, this sucks." he muttered, forming one more platform underneath himself, however he could only sit on this one. Standing was still too painful. "So, how about you come out of your little shell, and give me one last good shot at you?" he called, reading his cards in case she compiled. Which he doubted.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Mae didn't even half to walk toward him to know where Ace was. Her earthbending told her that. Instead on answering, she stomped and brought up another rock dome, this time around Ace. "Sorry, but I'm done with this fight." She said, willing it to collapse in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am

"Well. This is annoying." Ace said to himself as the dome formed around him. "So, what now? Impaling rock spikes? Hurled into the volcano?" His question was answered as the walls started to close in around him. "Ooo. Crushing. That's...painful. I'm going to remember this the next time we fight." he said, finishing as the dome collapsed onto him.

(OOC: I believe that is it.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Mae Lynn and Ace were transported back to the lobby, no longer feeling any pain from any wounds inflicted. They would be forbidden from fighting again, at least while in the lobby. They were informed that they could eat whatever they wanted, stay here for free, and spectate other ongoing matches, if they so desired. They could also leave whenever they wanted.

OOC: There's a thread for this called "TWS Lobby", if you guys are interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drill Runner vs Spade   Drill Runner vs Spade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drill Runner vs Spade
Page 1 of 1