Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Vote_lcapRick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Voting_barRick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Vote_lcapRick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Voting_barRick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Empty
PostSubject: Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open)   Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:46 am

Cathey sat in a corner booth sipping on a coffee and waited for Alan to show so they could discusses the price of his violins he was about forty-five minutes late when she heard the bell connected to the door ring when she looked up she saw the teen with his green cloak pulled over his head why the boy wore this strange style of clothing she didn't know but stood up and said, "Over here Alan."

Alan cursed under his breath he had wondered to far from the park and got lost in this strange land of glass towers and horseless carriages. it had taken him thirty minutes to find someone to show him where he could find this "Rick's café" which turned out to be only fifteen minutes away from where it is at as he entered through a glass door by watching other patrons enter and exit he heard bells jingle and looked up to see a set attached to the door frame to alert a new arrival he then heard Cathey say, "Over here Alan." turning he saw Cathey sitting over to the side in the far back walking over to her after she had sat down he sat as well be for saying, "Sorry about being late I am normally prompt when it comes to meeting however this land is very strange to me and have yet to figure out this maze of glass towers." Cathey frowned she heard how he spoke as if he had never seen skyscrapers but shook her head he was probably a immigrant and while his accent maybe gone he may still have trouble with the language smiling again she said, "It is no problem Alan but the main reason I wanted to talk to you is about how much you want to sell your violins for and would like to hear you play some time I would like to offer music lessons at my shop but am very busy and if you are any good I would like to offer you a job there to teach as well as craft your violins." Alan crossed his fingers and sat thinking as she told him what she wanted and said, "I do not know what my lands funds would exchange for here but My family's desinies have sold from anywhere from three hundred zekanals to five millon zekanals but that was my many grandfathers order for the thirteenth king of mussella king Tristan the fifth as for hearing me play I could play for you now if I am allowed to in this place."

Cathey was now confused she had never heard of  a zekanal or a king Tristan oh well she would look it up later on her computer After figuring out a price that would raise on how well his instruments sold Cathey watched as a idea came to mind while the waiter came by and offered Alan a menu after he stared at it blankly she explained to him it was how he was to order food if he wanted and that he would have to pay in American bills she then offered to pay for his since she called for this meeting and asked the waiter if there was a waiting list for those that wanted to play an instrument yet to  which he said no and that alan could play while his meal was made.

Alan nodded and went to the stage and prepared to play starting with a slow melody that started low before rising each note was enchanting drawing the listener in and holding them captive while allan was playing he notice that several others where coming in some put him on edge and made him weary while he started to channel his magic into his violin but not enough to activate his spells but all he had to do was add to it and he could summon his musical knights.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open)   Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:30 am

Paige finally gotten a hotel and had gotten some proper rest. It was now time to go sight seeing and of course EP managed to convince her to hack a local atm and got money from it to buy things with. Now it was time to put the money to good use so she went to a local cafe to get something to eat. As she followed some people inside she heard wonderful violin playing the old fashioned instrument made her think about the music they had back when knights were around. She smiled a bit but kept her teeth hidden as she watched the musician play.
Back to top Go down

Rick's cafe and the magic of music(open)
Page 1 of 1