Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aeon, the A.I. Vote_lcapAeon, the A.I. Voting_barAeon, the A.I. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aeon, the A.I.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Aeon, the A.I. 070628_cortana_by_bara_chan

Affiliation: Aeon is like Ironman's Jarvis, except for the Titans. She is their AI system, brought to them by Shadow and is controllable by all Titans via intercom or device. Her quote-color-code is 'deepskyblue' ([color=deepskyblu] with an 'e' at the end) if someone other than Shadow wishes to use her.

She will be at the Titans Mainframe most of the time, though she can, should Shadow or others command her to, assist the Titans in battle by downloading her memory into a cybernetic body. However, the power core of the android body is still primitive and cannot sustain her for long periods of time, so she is rarely used as thus.

Full Name:
Aeon Wayne-Tech Artificial Intelligence serial number MIN 195-9
Face Claim: Cortana
Codename: Aeon
Alias(es): The Life of RRS
Age: -19 (spent 19 years in the "future" world of Featherlight and was brought back with her by Simca)
Classification: Artificial Intelligence
"Primary directives: 1. Uphold the Titans' trust; 2. Protect and maintain the RRS; 3. Obey Roselight under all circumstances."

Hair Color: Blue, Variable
Eye Color: Blue, Variable
Height: Variable (Depends on the Parameters)/6'0" in Android Form

Powers:
-Aeon was designed to infiltrate computer systems and she is excellent at the task.
-She is capable of storing large amounts of data within her holographic appearance, hiding it in the microscopic lines of code that make up her visual form.
-She can be transferred among various computer systems, though her original memory card is her 'life', which if damaged will cause her to 'die'.
-Superhuman Intellect and Strategy, obviously

In her android form; she basically has the abilities of a peak-human (like Batman), and commonly wields a laser gun with her. She also has jet-boots that she can use to fly (although they consume extra amounts of her already meagre power reserves) and has superhuman durability due to her body being constructed from a titanium-iron alloy. She also does not feel pain, allowing her to power on through most of her opponents.

Skills/Strengths: Being a Mid-21st super-AI, Aeon is possessed of enormous intellect and can answer almost any question. If not, she can use the internet to search out the answers in half a nanosecond; so you really don't know whether she knows something or not, but for the most part she can satisfy all inquiries made to her. She also knows several human languages including Mandarin, Spanish, English, Urdu/Hindi, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Dutch; plus all forms of computer languages including binary.

Weaknesses: For the most part, Aeon is confined to the hologram she can project in the RRS base. If someone destroys her memory card, she's as good as dead (there's no point in 'backing-up'; they can be considered 'clones' but the real one is the one in the memory card). Her android form, Aeon for the most part discourages its use, as it damages her systems and she has to remain offline for three days for automated system recovery after each use of the body. In her android form, her power runs out quickly, as her requirements are updated to that of the Mid-21st Century while the body itself was commissioned in the present. She can at best stay in the android body for half an hour, and that's pushing it.

Likes: Shadow, being paid attention to, being listened to, Antivirus softwares, regular disk checks, the Titans doing their chores on time, internet cookies (yummy), Solitaire, Mathematics, Arithmetic, et cetera.

Dislikes: being ignored, the fact that she's not real, computer viruses, not knowing something (happens rarely)

Equipment: All technology in the RRS vicinity, plus with the ability to hack into all but the Justice League's computer systems in the world, that's a lot of equipment.

Habits/Quirks: Despite being in default a shade of blue; changes colors with her emotions; when she's angry she turns red; when she's embarrassed or flattered she turns a shade of pink; when she's jealous she turns orange; indigo when compassionate. (See personality for more habits)

Personality: Aeon has a witty and playful personality and a small sense of cryptic humor laced with some sarcasm. She has neither arrogance nor false modesty about her immense capabilities, and her statements about her abilities have an objective perspective that human beings typically cannot achieve, but she does get bored often and easily. In fact, it is said that seven seconds of inactivity for an A.I. is excruciating. She has genuine, not merely programmed, loyalty to humanity and the Titans, but exhibits devotion to Shadow beyond that which her programming or mission requires. She seems to be most loyal to her and is willing to help her with any task she requests of her.

Place of Origin: She's the same A.I. that was first formulated for the Titans North Tower (the original one) in Featherlight's ('future' Simca's) dimension. She was kept by the Simca of that dimension with her as the Titans of that dimension disbanded, and over time updated with new technology and information. Finally, her data chip was given to young Simca as a going away present. Simca then joined the Sliver's shortly afterwards and she served them for a time in the fight against evil. After the Slivers disbanded she was found at their base by Shadow and has now been brought to serve the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 am

In name of Krious and myself:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm going to steal this character for the Titans unless anyone has any real objections? Since Simca left the site and the last remaining Sliver is now a Titan, it would seem like a shame to waste such a useful NPC.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Id say wed have to talk that one out.

I had almost finished discussing a storyline with Krious about taking her programming and pulling off a Halo Grave Mind trick.

What were you going to do with her may I ask? Just curious. Seeing both of us have an idea for her Wink

We could also consider copying her before you retrieve her to clone her in a wagy, but thats farfetched...mmm...to wonder about
Back to top Go down

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Oh well if you had plans, then by all means take her. I was just going to use her like a Jarvis for TTE since we don't really have any techies on that team.

After you take her feel free to edit this application to. I was only going to use her because it seemed like a shame to waste such a well thought out and readily available AI.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, Ill let you know. There is a chance we will copy her programming and let Krious change her accordinly. That way, she will function for the Titans and for us. Constant battle between two AI and etc.

We'd never have that outer shell thought...
Back to top Go down

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:09 pm

So then should I proceed with having her in Tower upon Shadows arrival or wait until after you've cloned her and find her later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aeon, the A.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon, the A.I.   Aeon, the A.I. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeon, the A.I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: