Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Faeries?  (Dori) Vote_lcapFaeries?  (Dori) Voting_barFaeries?  (Dori) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Faeries? (Dori)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:27 pm

It was a pretty average day in Jump city, but any day at all in Jump city wasn't average for Michael.  This was a strange new world to him, having arrived not even two weeks ago to Jump city through an inter-dimensional portal.  He was trying to manage as best he could here, and was currently working on trying to find a job, a place to stay, or both.  He was having some difficulty doing this on his own though, and earlier in the day had summoned three faeries to go out and search as well.  

Michael walked along the city streets, seeing plenty of places to spend money but not many to make it.  He looked over to see an alleyway; and peering down it, saw that there was nobody in it.  He looked, then headed down it figuring it was a good time to check in with the others.  He didn't have to wait long before one of the faeries came flying down into the alley; soon followed by the other two.  "Find anything?" he asked, to which the three responded; "Nope."  "Nothing...sorry."  "I found a dumpster that doesn't smell too bad an even has some half-eaten food in it!"  The other two faeries and Michael all looked at her like she was nuts.  "What?  He said 'anything'."  The other two faeries sighed and shook their heads.  "Well at this point I don't know of anything else to do but keep looking. I don't know how long we're going to be here, and we can't spend the whole time in, bleh, dumpsters." The blue fairy shrugged; she was just trying to help like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Zorha had her sword in her hand as she chased after a villain. Even though Zorha has had extreme training, this guy was abnormally fast and he kept on teleporting! But just to tease her. "Maaaaaaagiiiiicccccc!!!" he yelled loudly as he poofed to the edge then jumped over to the other building. "Not again!" Zorha yelled at she shot fire at him then lunged at him. He poofed out of her reach then she was just falling down into a random alley. She didn't even have time to think before she hit. She was too disappointed with herself, but not only that, she landed on top of a random stranger!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Michael and his faeries heard a yell from up above the alleyway and looked up just in time to see a woman falling down on top of him. He went wide-eyed and toppled over as she came crashing down on him; and all three faeries gasped in surprise. "Are you alright!?" Michael looked up at the fairy and then at the girl on top of him. "Uh, I think so. What are you doing?" He wasn't sure what just happened.
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Zorha's face drape fell off, which she quickly retrieved and put back on. She held out her hand to help up the white haired boy. "Sorry..Just ran into trouble.. Are you alright?" Zorha asked him, ignoring the faeries currently. She felt bad for these people, no matter what she did she always fell on an American! She really needs to start breaking this habit!

OOC: Short post..
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Michael blinked as her drape fell off and she quickly put it back, but for now didn't think anything of it.  He took her hand as he got up and said, "Ya, I'm alright.  Just a little knocked up by that; or rather, knocked down by it."  One of the faeries flew close to Michael and asked, "Are you hurt anywhere?"  Michael responded, "Well I did hit the back of my head of the pavement a bit hard..."  

No sooner had the words come out of his mouth before another fairy flew over to him.  "I got this!" she yelled, putting her hands on the back of his head.  There was a flash of light from where she put her hands, and she moved over to look at him face to face.  "Better?"  Michael laughed, "Ya, thanks."  He looked at the girl that fell on him.  "What about you? You hurt any?"
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Zorha blinked and looked at the faeries, what's up about Jump City?! She placed three fingers on her head and sighed. "I'm fine." Zorha answered with another sigh. She turned around to think, showing off a rather large cut going down her back. She didn't think about it, the only thing on her mind was that she needed to catch that villain! "I'm just a little frustrated." Zorha answered, taking a deep breath like she was about to dive into a swimming pool.

She turned to face the white haired boy and his little faeries. "Before I go..I have to know what's up with these faeries!" Zorha asked him with a thick Arabic accent. She walked up close to the blue faerie and poked it.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

The blue fairy flinched as she was poked, "Hey!  Careful there!"  Meanwhile the other two faeries gasped at the sight of the large cut down her back when she turned around; and they quickly moved in close to look at it.  Michael answered, "Well, I can summon them.  They're a common sight where I come from."  

The green fairy commented as she looked at the cut, "That looks like it might have hurt..."  The pink one then moved in front of her to ask, "Would you let us tend to that?!  We could heal it, good as new!"  Michael explained, "Each of them can make magic spheres that are used to heal wounds, and I can as well."  He leaned over and would try to look at her back, "That did look like it could use a heal sphere or three..."
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Zorha put her hands up defensively because of the blue fairy yelling at her. "Just making sure I'm still sane." She told her with a sigh. Then suddenly she was surrounded by two other faeries, talking about healing her back. What's wrong with her back?
Zorha ran her finger down her back and looked at the bloody mess, then the pain hit her. She cringed and shook her back a bit. She didn't even realize she had the cut, she was so angry that she let the guy get away she didn't even worry about herself.

The guy offered to heal her back and Zorha looked at him suspiciously. You can't just trust someone like that. She learned that from her father. "I'm fine.. I just need to get that gu-." Zorha said stubbornly, but passed out mid sentence because loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 pm

The four of them were suddenly shocked when the girl passed out on them without warning; and Michael rushed to catch her as she fell down.  He laid her down with her back facing up and head to the side as he looked at the wound.  "Okay..that's pretty serious if she just faints like that.  Girls do your thing."  All three of them nodded and said in sync:
"Right."
"Right."
"Right."

They each flew down close, and the four of them put their hands close to the cut on her back.  At the same time, they all fired a sphere of healing at the spot; and between the four of them it was enough to completely heal it.  "What now?  She's still out of it."  Well it's not like there's anyplace we can take her...  We do need to clean up that blood though."  He pulled out a handkerchief from his back pocket and started to wipe the blood off of her back.  The cut had been healed though, so at this point it was just a matter of cleaning her up.

After that though, he wasn't sure what to do. She was no longer hurt, and the spheres would have restored enough of the blood loss that she would be ok; but he didn't know what to do with her until she woke up. He decided to at least roll her over onto her back and wait for her to wake up; I mean it's not like he could just leave her there.
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Zorha would slowly open up her eyes to see the faeries and white haired boy above her. She didn't completely process what was going on, she was just kind of.. there. "Sorry..sor..sorry.." Zorha mumbled, her eyes slowly closing. She then realized that the criminal was far gone by now, and where was her sword? Zorha jumped up from the ground and looked around in panic. "Where's my sword!?!" She asked with fear in her eyes. If she lost that, she wouldn't be able to live with herself! That sword has been in her family for many generations! It's a prized possession that she cannot lose because she slipped up once!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Michael looked down at the girl and watched as she opened her eyes, mumbling 'sorry' a few times.  He  then watched as she closed her eyes again, figuring that she would be ok.  He was a bit surprised though when she suddenly jumped up and started asking where her sword was.  He blinked, and got up turning to look around the alley.  It wasn't too far away and Michael soon spotted it.  "There it is." he said as he walked over and picked it up.  Walking back with it he would ask, "You don't plan on using it anytime soon, do you?"
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Zorha grabbed her sword sheepishly and held it close to her chest. "Thank you!" She told him gratefully.
She bowed and put the sword against her back where it's held in a small leather case. "I am Zorha, the Arabian Knight." She introduced herself with a small smile. She half bowed. "You and your faeries saved my life. I am forever in your favor." She told him with her thick Arabic accent.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Michael was glad to hear the girl's thanks as she introduced herself as Zorha, but found the bowing a little strange.  He wasn't exactly used to that kind of thing.  "Uh...You're welcome; I'm glad I could help.  How did you even get that cut in your back anyway?"  The three faeries hovered around Michael.
Back to top Go down

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Zorha shook her head. "I don't know.. I got thrown against buildings several times.. but that's not the problem." She told him with urgency. She flipped her sword around, then put it back in it's leather sack. it was a habit to mess with it. Zorha turned to the white haired boy "I know you just saved my life... But could you do me one more favor?" She asked him with big brown pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Michael wasn't sure what else this girl needed, but figured by how she spoke and the way she looked at him that it might be important.  And even if it wasn't, he would hear it anyway; it was just in his nature.  He nodded to her.  "Alright, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faeries?  (Dori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faeries? (Dori)   Faeries?  (Dori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faeries? (Dori)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: