Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Vote_lcapThe Queen's Approach (Bow) Voting_barThe Queen's Approach (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Queen's Approach (Bow) Vote_lcapThe Queen's Approach (Bow) Voting_barThe Queen's Approach (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Queen's Approach (Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Queen's Approach (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:35 pm

In all his time on earth the Reaper could not say that it was ever a droll place.  There was always conflict, death and fighting among the degenerate population that inhabited this planet.  Though their intellects miniature and their bodies’ fragile, humans were never lacking in ways to end each other’s miserable existence.  Jump city was a pinnacle of such behavior and that is why he seemed to never be able to leave this god forsaken city.  For now though Necati had found a few moments of rest and piece.  Taking on his normal human form, a Gothic teenager, he stood under a lone tree in the most secluded part of the forest staring across the canopy of trees and bushes that stretched out in every direction.  His pitch black hair caught the wind and danced across his face as his silver eyes closed.  Taking a deep breath his chest rose and fell rhythmically.  Necati didn’t know why he even bothered to try and hide his true form from mortals.  Even with his best attempts he always made them…too perfect.  For example the youth had a perfect physic and his skin was porcelain white with not a blemish to be scene an impossibility for the age he was portraying.  The whole appearance was too beautiful to be human and therefor attracted just as much attention as if he were wearing a dark cloak carrying a scythe.  Not to mention he was incapable of removing the aura of cold and icy dread that surrounded him always.

Even know the tree he leaned against was beginning to slowly die as the leaves on the branches above him were beginning to grow brown.  Standing up he took a step away from the old oak and moved a little deeper into the forest.  All around him the plants retreated from his path or withered as he walked by.  Even in the middle of the day a thin layer of frost was appearing around the shrubbery directly around him.  In this moment of tranquility he let his mind wander as his hands idly glided across the overgrowth around him.  This world was so very lost in the chaos but always at perfect balance so much so that the book had deemed his services unnecessary for millennia of years.  Why had it chosen to awaken him just now?  Pain washed over his body as his body tingled with pain.  His power was still awakening even now he was still dying and regenerating at an alarming rate.  Bending on one knee he caught his breath as the world seemed to tilt.  From the back of his mind the book spoke to him.  “Can you not feel it Reaper.  Can you not feel the bedlam that surrounds this world? The anarchy that approaches with the calamity of fate.  You must be ready.  You must be vigilant and you must keep the balance above all else.”  Necati nodded his head, he could feel it all coming to pass and he knew that time was short.  The book’s whispering voice came again to his ears.  “You must find the offspring of the Ixorans.  She will be a key spoke in the cog of Destiny.  Do not fail…you cannot fail.”

Just then Necati stepped out of the forest into the most serene meadow one could imagine.  The bright noon day sun came from above and the shone golden over the lush grass and dancing wild flowers.  Trees encircled the whole area almost like a hidden vessel of nature’s beauty.  His silver eyes moved about taking in it’s astonishing beauty.  The scent of lavender hung heavy in the air and enthralled his senses as the sound of rushing water could be made out softly in the distance.  Then his eyes notice a bright pink hair dancing in the soft breeze.  There appeared to be a girl already here.  She sat in a lightly warn spot in the meadow reading a book, oblivious to the world.  Focusing on her he couldn’t make out much more than that her hair color from this distance.  However, he felt drawn to her as if something required their meeting.  Moving forward smoothly taking care to not harm the flowers he made his way to about ten yards away before he called out to her.  “Why hello there, quite a spot you have here.”  The Reaper had one his best to emulate a genuinely friendly and cheerful tone.  His voice was smooth and refined often too perfect for comfort.  He hoped that the girl would not notice though.  His lips drew back in pleasant smile revealing his immaculate white teeth.  “May I ask what you are reading?”
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

The day had started slowly. She had awoken in the meadow after having spent the night, the book resting on her chest from simply passing out like that. If not for her powers, she would have had to retire to the light of her apartment, but she herself could produce light, even in the darkest of nights. As she rose from her slumber, she stretched lightly and looked around at the place that always brought her peace. This meadow was more a home than anything with four walls and a ceiling could ever be. If she could, she would spend all her days here, just daydreaming and fantasizing of everything her life could have been. But, it wasn't right of her to do that. She had a duty that she mustn't lose sight of. It was her job to protect the citizens of this city from, honestly, themselves. Everything they did seemed to be in want of hurting someone else. This was something Bow could never hope to understand. All the chaos people created for themselves was nonsensical to her, but she had learned to cope these last few months by coming here and escaping the calamity of the world. And recently she had gotten the help of her books. Today was no exception, it was actually an exaggeration of her normal routine. It seemed this book had sucked her into its world faster than most and she just couldn't set it down.

Even the bright noon sun had come without the girl's noticing. Bow was entranced in whatever book it was that she held so close to her face at the moment. Her body bent over in anticipation as she got to an extremely intense moment. Her eyes wide with wonder at what may happen next. At first, when she heard the boy's voice, she almost thought it had come from the book. It almost fit what was happening, but then she blinked, slowly pulled away from her mystical land. Her soft violet eyes lifted to meet his shining silver eyes and she blinked again, thinking he wasn't real. He really was absolutely perfect. For a moment, she thought she was imagining Heathcliff, but he didn't look right for that role either. So who was he?

Then he asked his question and she blinked again, snapped back to reality. She blushed slightly in embarrassment and looked away for a moment and back again. All she managed was a feeble whisper. "Wuthering Heights..." She couldn't help but to stare. The perfect boy in front of her had an ominous aura about him but, instead of finding it dreadful as most undoubtedly would, she found it almost alluring. Slowly, she stood up and smiled softly, extending a hand to shake his. "My name is Bow, what is yours?" Her mind was still being fogged by coming back to the real world and she sensed no danger from him at the time. This meadow negated her fears when entering, compacted with the soothing effects of entering the realm of the book, nothing seemed out of place when introducing herself to this complete stranger. This perfect boy with the perfect voice and perfectly icy aura.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Necati let a small smile play across his lips as he watched Bow’s reaction.  Apparently his appearance had done it again.  He could see the raw awe and wonder in her eyes as she finally got the words “Wuthering Heights” from her lips.  Her voice was light and airy ringing with happiness and tones of harmony.  She offered him her hand with her name to shake a quite quant custom.  Necati was much older than that though, in a moment he bent low on one knee taking the hand softly in his own as he kissed it responding, “My name is Necati.”  The Reaper gently released her hand before smoothly standing again.  He always felt compelled to give this sort of introduction to those he found worth the time.  The Reaper was fond of the middle ages and the customs shone there.  It was a time where death was properly feared and respect given by reverent actions.  It was a time where admiration and chivalry reigned supreme.

The corners of his mouth pulled back in a wide smile.  “This is quite a beautiful retreat you have procured here Lady Bow.  I must say I do believe you have found the most splendid location in this metropolis.”  His bright silver eyes shown in the sun as they moved up and down her exterior, even for the Reaper she was a beautiful creation.  Something about her was warming; it was almost as if her aura counteracted his.  He could feel joy and pleasure emanating from her and a sort of purity of heart.  It was addicting for one as devoid of life as him.  Motioning to her well warn spot he spoke once more.  “I don’t suppose you would share this little Eden with me for a time?”  Moving smoothly he sat on the ground laying back to look up at the sky as he placed his hands behind his head.

The sky was a brilliant blue today with large wisps of white clouds dancing slowly in the endless blue.  The emptiness of the Reaper’s soul echoed a little as a bit of his humanity clawed at his mind trying hopelessly to relay the beauty it was witnessing.  It passed like that of howl in the night before the black once again stifled all.  Motioning her to join him he spoke once more in pleasant melodic tones, “You look very familiar Bow.  I feel as if I have seen you before but I can’t quite place it.”  He paused a moment as he let full power of his entrancing gaze fall upon her.  Staring deeply into her lavender eyes the Reaper’s withered sanity shot through his memories finally placing her the night of her parent’s dying.  Faking a perfect laugh he feigned frustration.  “How could I possibly forget one as beautiful as you?  What a true tragedy.”  Shaking his head a playful laugh escaped his lips hanging softly in the sky above.

Closing his bright eyes Necati took in a deep breath letting it out ever so slowly as he anticipated the sound of her voice.  He wished to focus his attention on absorbing every possible moment of her presence.  She was the light to his dark and warmth to his frozen soul.  He was like a moth draw to the light.  Her presence was intoxicating for him.  It was nice to be able to feel life around him once more it had been centuries since he had felt this close to humanity.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

When he bent down, Bow couldn't help but to blush lightly as he kissed her hand in a true gentleman's fashion. She thought that that tradition was long gone from what she had seen in the world she woke up to, but apparently she was mistaken. It warmed her heart even more to know that the chivalry she had read about in novels and seen on a few movies wasn't completely dead as it had seemed. Her smile was sweet and her eyes almost dreamy as she watched him stand up and she felt both obligated and longing to be able to return this moment by curtsying slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Necati." It only crossed her mind for a fleeting moment as to why he was here in the first place, but his next statement seemed to clear that up for her. Who wouldn't be entranced by this landscape?

When he called her Lady Bow, she had to do a double take, blushing again. It took her a moment to gather her thoughts and let the rest of what he said register in her mind. Never, that she remembered, had she been called Lady. It was always girl, child, kid, something along those lines. But never a title that deserved respect. Her voice was a little hushed and she stuttered slightly. "P-please do not call me Lady... I am just Bow... But you are right..." She looked around, not noticing him looking at her. The little paradise she had found here was more than anything she could have ever expected in this city. Her smile returned from her moment of being stunned and she opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by his smooth, crisp words floating down to her ears instead. As he asked if she would share she nodded and moved over to her spot with him. "Of course, Necati... It is its own paradise isn't it?" *giggle* This laugh was softer than most, as if it were an afterthought.

As she spoke she looked around and took in all of the splendor around her. Every inch of the forest was alive and she could almost feel it. As it soaked into her skin, the peace and happiness of her little Eden made her almost radiate sunshine herself, almost as if she were on fire, which is when he began to talk again. She sat down when he motioned and listened to him, her eyes becoming almost sad as she knew even if he did recognize her, she wouldn't be able to recognize him. Nonetheless though, she stared back into his gorgeous silver eyes as if stuck, but willingly so. When he laughed, she blinked and snapped back into reality, shaking her head slightly and giggling hollowly herself. She sighed and looked down and away, a hand rubbing her other arm as he called her beautiful and the fact that he forgot her. It took her a long moment to return words to him. The words were shaky and very quiet as she opened her mouth. "...Even if you did know me... I-I wouldn't know you... Sorry..." Her voice seemed to hang in the air. A little darkness to match his, but soon it faded back to her soft, bright disposition.

As her feelings aligned again, she laid down next to him and stared up into the sky, she smiled and pointed up to one of the clouds. "That one looks like a butterfly to me... Do you see it?" She looked over at him and smiled enchantingly. Every trace of her self-doubt completely dissipated as her eyes met his. Then she blinked and decided to ask kindly. "May I ask why you're so deep in the forest? You're the first person I've met here... Though... I haven't been here very long myself..." *giggle* Her eyes closed when she giggled and her pink hair fell into her face a bit, which she just blew out of the way.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Necati was relaxing in the grass next to the girl.  It was as if for once his tired body was at piece.  In this place he did not feel the crushing wait of all those souls he had ferried to the afterlife bearing down upon him.  In this moment he could shut his eyes and not see countless faces of loved once he had taken of lives he had ended.  Her pleasantly warm voice drifted through the air and drug the Reaper back to reality as he opened his eyes and met her kind gaze once more.  The lavender of her eyes and simplistic elegance of her face reminded him of an older world beauty that he had loved when once he was human.  Taking a cold hand he picked a single blade of grass and played with it between his fingers as he listened to her question thoughtfully.  Lifting the blade up he released it as a breeze passed.  The little green blade jumped to life as the wind carried it dancing into the blue above.  Turning to face Bow he replied softly, “I did not expect you to know me.  I have spent many years changing who I am so that none recognize me thought to be honest time usually takes care of all those who would remember.  However, some as ageless as I still do recollect my identity.”

He paused a moment as he let the words sink in.  “I am in this forest because I wanted to lose myself and be free the sea of people that is this city, at least for a time.  When one gets as old as I have become you begin to appreciate things like silence and seclusion.”  Pausing he took in a deep breath of the warm air as he closed his eyes once more.  Continuing to speak his voice was smooth and relaxed, “This place you have found is a true paradise among men.  It has existed centuries before this city was ever created and will stand centuries after Jump is in ruin.  It is the natural beauty of creation unblemished by mortal hands.  I have visited this place many times throughout the ages of antiquity and it has always brought me clarity of thought when I need it.  So I am here today.”  Necati hoped his response would be enough to sate the girl’s curiosity.  He had tried to speak as directly as possible but Necati knew a mortal and his mind would never be able to convey absolute knowledge to one another.  They simply lacked the ability to have the depth of thought and strength of intuition.  

However, he had hope for this girl after all…she was not exactly mortal now was she.  Propping himself up he let the full power of his gaze rest on her as he spoke, “Now, Lady Bow, do not be offended by the respect I give.  It is earned by the true nature that resides with in you.  You are no mere woman or girl, surely you can feel this in your core.  Your existence is much much more.”  He paused picking a flower from the field and offered it to her a perfect smile forming across his features.  “You have yet to realize your destiny in this world or your place in the fabric of time but do not ever believe yourself to be just another thread in the loom of fate.  Your existence has been foretold and your life expected for generations.”  Necati paused for a moment as he held his hand out to her.  “You may not know who you are but would you like to?”
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:37 pm

When she finished her question, Necati released the blade of grass into the wind. Bow watched it twirl and flutter for a moment with a sweet smile playing across her lips before looking back to Necati as he spoke. As he began to answer her, she furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion. Wasn't he around the same age as her? That's what it looked like. But then she thought about it and smiled softly. Her mind was pure and unclouded by the expectations of this world. While she was yet human to her own brain, her soul knew differently, and it was in times like these that it called out to her. He was telling the truth. How improbable that may be, he could be as old as time itself, and Bow would know it to be correct in her heart. Why not, right? Her brain now processed the information and made sense of it the best it could. She had pink hair and powers, as did many in the world she had learned. How much of a stretch is it to say there is a man right next to her that is a millennia old and looks the same age as her? The idea made her giggle in its surprise and ineffable circumstance.

Then he spoke again in that sweet simply perfect voice of his, explaining further why he was here. The reason he gave was exactly hers. Save the age. It had come to Bow's attention before that most people thought of her as a social butterfly in constant need of interaction, but that wasn't the case at all. Although she did enjoy meeting people and talking and doing those kinds of things, she absolutely cherished the days she spent with herself here. In this beautiful meadow that caused you to forget all your troubles and just become one with the atmosphere, revealing the true colors of the soul. She sighed softly as he inhaled, not wanting him to stop talking. His voice was like a symphony to her ears and she could listen all day. He explained the history of her little spot, making it become even more of a treasure to her with each word he said. It was almost as old as he was and yet humans had never interrupted its majesty. It was as if it was guarded by a mystic barrier that only a select few were allowed inside. She took his words and nodded, understanding them to the best of her ability, though there was no way of telling where the holes were that she couldn't grasp the fullness of his words. She looked again at him, her voice even softer, but purely sweet. "I am sure there is more that I am missing, but you are truly someone I will never want to forget again, Necati... Thank you for choosing today to lose yourself in m-... our meadow..." As she relinquished her sole ownership on the meadow, she smiled, knowing it was never hers to begin with, and that was okay.

As he propped himself up, she just stared into his beautiful silver eyes, entranced by them even more as she realized how much they must have seen. How much he knew that she never would. Then he called her Lady Bow again and she almost interrupted him, but he continued and she blinked at his new words. She bit her lip as he talked and she thought to herself. What is he saying? I-I'm just a girl, right?... I've never felt normal, but that's just because I don't have my past, right?... No... H-he's saying something true... I-I'm not normal. Not even normal like the others I've met... Her thoughts were stopped as he gave her a flower, which she took lightly and stared at it, trying to let these things soak into her soul. She suffered from self-doubt, but she wanted to believe him. Looking up at him, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly when he said she had been expected for generations. She sat up quickly as her mind swam in that. In all of that. What was she? She had no idea. She didn't even know who she was to herself, and yet she had a destiny? How was she supposed to take all of this?...

She gripped her head and whispered. "M-my head hurts..." He then held out his hand to her and she looked up at him, taking it gently when he asked her. Bow's heart pounded in curiosity and anxiety, but she nodded slowly. If he really was as old as time and was telling the truth, then maybe he could really help her figure out who she was. Maybe he could show her past to her. Bow exhaled slowly and tried not to get her hopes up. She would take whatever knowledge he had about her with absolute joy, and all of these thoughts showed on her face. A mixture of excitement, fear, and hope. "I would love that Necati... How can you help though?... Why would you want to help me?" It was still a struggle to accept that she was more than normal and it would continue to show in her words and on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Necati felt his soul grow heavy once more as the girl grasped her head.  How sad it was that one as extraordinary as her felt so much pain and knew so much uncertainty about her very existence.  It truly had to be one of the heaviest burdens to bear for those without absolute knowlege.  When Bow placed her hand in his he felt her warmth flood over his body and the bit of him that was human still smiled before quickly being extinguished by the torrent of dark that had consumed him over the countless years.  Then waves of excitement moved across him followed by fear of the unknown and then lastly hope.  What were these sensations these pin pricks of life and feeling dancing across his skin like rain.  His mind was racing for answer, his vast knowledge lost in torrent of emotions long absent from his existence.  Finally his mind came to rest on the only explanation possible.  It was Bow, her emotions and frame of mind were strong enough to force their way past his own walls and project themselves on him.  Pulling gently on her hand Bow’s small frame came into his.  Necati looked down into the lavender orbs set in her young face as a true smile came across Necati’s features.  He could see the excitement and hope shinning in the beautiful coloring of her eyes.  This was one creature he would not disappoint not only because it was fates will but also his own.  Tilting his head downward he whispered gently in her ear.  

“Fear not, I will guide you to the other side.  Time, space and reality are all relevant and for one such as me they are able to be manipulated.  For I see the strings that bind life, fate and reality together.  Have a look.”  With that Necati’s eyes shown silver as he channeled a little of his power into the girl so she could see of what he spoke.  From her point of view the world would change dramatically in those few seconds along with her ability to understand the mysteries of the universe.  Earth would still be around her but instead of seeing it clearly it would be come translucent with very thin viridian lines connecting all things.  The sky would be little more than a light blue back ground filled with silver geometric shapes laid over each other in what appeared to be a mosaic of constellations with the lines drawn to connect them all.  If she continued to look at living creatures she would be able to see their soul’s and fate path that connected them to the present leading out before them and their past that was pulled taut behind them.  Then and only then if she looked more closely she would see the subtle differences in color and intensity of everyone different beings soul and thread of fate that showed the difference in each person’s existence and creation. Necati’s was a dark purple, with an almost blinding intensity with countless strands of vary girth out in every direction.  Her’s was a soft gold glowing brightly with many small strands and one that appeared to be a rope of golden light tying her to some distant location in jump.

Necati gave her a few moments to take in the sight along understand how much of her mind he had just opened to her.  She would also notice that fear pain and other negative emotions had all but disappeared.  This was another effect of her physical contact with him.  As long as they were touching she would not feel those darker emotions instead he would shoulder them as he did all those who had passed into the afterlife.  The concepts he now spoke would seem common knowledge to Bow and she, like him would be able to see time, space and reality as moving points and able to be transversed, at least while She held tight to him.  Necati spoke again his voice a pleasant whisper in her ear.  “Welcome to my world Lady Bow.  Welcome to the true reality of life.  For one such as me, nothing is ever lost, the past is just a presence of reality that has more rules for what I can and cannot do.  The future a blank slate and the present one I work to create.  With me no knowledge is beyond your grasp, no event outside actuality of being witnessed.  You asked me what and who I am, well now you already know.  I am an Old God, I am known to many as different things but across the ages one name has remained constant.  I am death.” Necati paused a moment to allow her time to grasp his concept now that she could.  “Though in all entireties the name is flawed, I do not simply deal with the taking of life and souls.  No my role is much more….ambiguous than that.  I have been set upon creation to keep perfect balance and insure that fate’s will is carried out.  I am to remain a ghost among the living that only appears when the world is in need of guidance or when one such as you needs divine direction.”  Necati took his hand brushing a lock of her hair from her eyes and moving it gently behind her ear.  “I can show you a great many things Bow but let us begin with what is most important to you.  What, where and when would you like us to visit first.”
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 pm

When she took his hand, Bow could feel the coolness of his body wash over her and then fade away as her warmth crashed into him. It was an odd sensation to say the least. Her heart pounding at first now settled into a slightly quick rhythm that expressed her emotions even more clearly. As his mind would search for an answer, her mind would start to calm itself, the fear removing itself from her thoughts and therefore off his shoulders as well. All that was left was excitement and hope. She had her eyes closed as she focused on trying to calm down, breathing slow and deep until he pulled her into himself and she gasped lightly in surprise, looking up at him with wide eyes and blushing gently. All the work she had down to slow her heart was null and void when he smiled. It was beautiful, but not flawless like it had been. This time it seemed real. As he smiled, she did too, a wondrous smile full of anticipation. That disappeared when he leaned down though and was replaced by a hopeful, slightly agape, expression as she closed her eyes to listen to him.

As Necati spoke at first, she was confused. It didn't make sense to her that he could see all these things and be able to control them as he said. Then he told her to have a look. When she gazed into his shining silver eyes, Bow felt a change in her being. Her whole body seemed to be flooded with magic or something very close to that and when she looked around, she clung to him a little tighter. The words he had just spoken though now made perfect sense. She could see what he saw. Her breath got a little shaky as everything became crystal clear, literally. It looked as if the Earth had become crystal. She could almost see right through it. When she looked up at the sky, it was amazing. All of it was amazing. She looked around her, still gripping him, and her jaw dropped. Everything was intertwined. It was as if nothing could stand on its own. All things had to be held together in order for anything to operate correctly. Tears of immense joy came to her eyes as she witnessed this. This was something she never could have dreamed of in her entire life. As she looked at him and saw the dark purple intensity of his soul, she had to shield her eyes for a moment. When she looked him over and saw all the many lines that sprung out of him, she blinked. He was connecting everything. Then she looked down at herself. It was a bit of a surprise to see her soul glowing gold, she had assumed it would be pink. But as she looked, she couldn't imagine it any differently than it was. She held out a hand right under the rope in front of her, wondering where it led and why it was so big. Looking up at Necati questioningly, but not asking the question. The future was something to be left for the future she decided. Wherever fate may be taking her, she would have to find out in due time.

Now, as for what was behind her. She looked back and looked worried for a moment. But the lines were still there. Those were the strings to her past. They were pulled taut just like they should be, but something was wrong. It was like there was a barrier between her and the strings, about three months back. Bow bit her lip and sighed, looking back up at Necati. It was strange. She didn't feel upset about this fact, or even sad like she usually does when she tries to think about her past. Then she blinked, her mind making the best sense it could out of this sensation. It was Him. Necati was the one feeling what she should be feeling. Instantly she tried to take back her emotions, succeeding in only a slight amount. She wanted to bear her burden with him. Never did she want for anyone to feel what she felt and that's why she pulled so hard to get those feelings back. She hugged him tighter so that he could at least be comforted as he bore her emotions.

Then he started to talk again. It was so weird that just moments before she struggled with even comprehending bits and pieces of what he said. Now it was as if she knew it from the beginning. Even the title of Lady Bow seemed to fit when he spoke it this time. As he whispered about time and who he was, she nodded. In the space he gave her to think her mind wrapped around the concepts. She was speaking with an Old God. More than that, the Old God known as Death. Though, before he even said it, she knew that wasn't all he was responsible for. She listened to him in awe and looked up at him when he said divine direction. Before that point she had been resting her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed, his voice like a lullaby to her. When he brushed her hair from her eyes, she blushed gently, staring again into his beautiful silver eyes. Her heart raced when he asked her that question and her mind swam with the possibilities. All she could think of was one thing, but she was too afraid to see it. So she shook it from her head and tried to think again. She blinked and thought about it, looking up into his eyes once more as she spoke gently. "May we start where I learn about my powers? Or... Maybe you have something better in mind? I really have no idea where to begin..."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Necati knew of course what her first choice of location in the past was, however; he would allow her to pick her own path …for now.  The Reaper drew her into a tight embrace as he spoke gently to Bow, “Close your eyes and hold fast.  Traveling in this way can be rough when I carry another.”  Giving her a moment to prepare Necati closed his bright eyes as he tilted his head upwards.  The Reaper’s body jumped to life with magic and power as bright purple waves began to radiate off him.  The green strands all around them began to twist and melt as the world they looked upon began to grow ever so dark.  Then with a burst of purple light they were surrounded by nothingness.  If bow looked around she would see only pitch black in every direction with her and him standing in the middle.  A freezing chill surrounded them as the temperature dropped to near negative twenty.  Even Necati’s icy skin formed goose bumps a thin layer of frost formed on his trench coat.  All around them moans and screams pierced the black as the horrible den echoed around them.  Just as quickly as the screams and darkness had come it receded leaving the two neatly standing outside Bow’s child hood home.  The sun above hung high in the sky as the warm rays of light danced down upon them quickly removing the chill.  Feeling the warmth of his skin returning he released bow from the embrace but held on gently to her hand.

Opening his bright silver eyes to take in the scene Necati squinted as they adjusted to the bright light.  There in front of them stood a quite pleasant looking two story house.  It was a light brown brick that made up the outside giving it the feel of earth.  The front door was a forest green and the yard was covered in bright green grass with a flower guardian just outside the front porch.  It consisted mostly of sunflowers and tulips but there were some petunias to add a nice contrast to the color pattern of the garden.  Whoever was taking care of these flowers was truly gifted with a green thumb.  Moving up the wooden gate separating the house from the sidewalk Necati pushed it open slowly holding it for bow to pass through first before walking in behind shutting it gently.  It was as if this place was striate out a dream.  Placing a hand on her shoulder Necati spoke quietly, “Remember we are just guest to this time and thus should not alter the events of the past in anyway if it can be avoided.  In this reality I have taken you to we are mere ghosts in the world.  While we can touch, taste and speak we cannot be heard or seen by those who live during this period.  However, we can be felt.  So I must implore you to fight the temptation to touch anyone you may see no matter the circumstance.  One inch of deviation in the past can move the events of our present in uncompromisable ways.  Do you understand?”

Necati’s face was stoic as he looked into her beautiful lavender eyes.  The physical connection that still linked their emotions would let her know that this was a very grave matter and not one to be overlooked.  It was one of his least favorite laws handed down to him by the book of life.  While most of the time he was able to flout it’s will something about this girl made him believe the book would not be so inclined to give him leeway in this most auspicious of occasions.  Giving her hand that still rested ever so softly in his a tender squeeze he nodded for her to lead them into the house.  “It is time for you to see that which has eluded you for so long and learn who you are.  Prepare yourself Lady Bow while there are a great many happy things in your life to be seen there will be an equal number sorrowful to balance just as the dark is to balance the light.  You need not fear these for they have already come to pass and I have seen to it you are safe in the here and now.  Nothing in this reality can harm you or will harm you again.”
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Bow gasped slightly when she was pulled into his arms, but nodded when he told her what to do. As he gave her that moment, she clung tightly to his shirt and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes. The magic started to twist the world around her and caused Bow to hold on even closer to Necati as she felt the ground beneath her feet seem to slip away. When she felt everything come to an end, she couldn't help but open her eyes. As she peered around at the void and felt the ice form on her skin and heard the moans and screams from all around them, she started to go pale and tightened her grip on him, shutting her eyes closed once more. It seemed that in the instant she did that, they were standing outside her home. Bow once again opened her eyes and looked upon the house with knowledge of the location, but a hunger of seeing the actual wonder of the place. Her only memory here was one time after the fire, she had escaped the hospital and came here, only to see the wreckage that was left.

Tears came to her eyes as she looked at this house that held nothing and everything for her at the same time. It was an odd sensation. While she held his hand, she felt no pain, but still she cried softly for a moment, taking everything in. Oh how she was thankful for his hand that held hers so sweetly with such a soothing effect. He opened the gate for her and she hesitated before walking through, continuing to stare at the landscape. There was a wooden swing, obviously homemade, hanging from the sole tree in the front yard. Bow had to wonder how many times she had been on that swing, and again she teared up. As soon as she felt his hand on her shoulder, she placed her hand on his and sighed almost happily, thanking him again for his touch. She felt his emotions as he spoke to her and stared back into his enchanting silver eyes, taking every word in and making sure she would abide by each and every one of them as his tone suggested the upmost importance. When he concluded she nodded and spoke quiet but sincere. "Yes sir... I promise not to touch anything if absolutely possible." It was then that she realized exactly what they were doing and she bit her lip, wondering what she would learn. The comfort of his hand squeezing hers gave her the confidence she needed to go forward when he nodded to that beautiful forest green door.

She gulped as he spoke to her, but just nodded, her eyes shown bright with determination as she took those steps to the door and slowly turned the knob. Before she did though, she turned around and hugged him once more. Without saying a word about it, she turned again and opened the door slowly, looking around. It was narrow. The steps up to the second story was directly in front of them. There was a small fan right above them that had little trinkets that Bow had made hanging down from it. Actually, the whole house was filled with her artwork. Only a few actual pictures hung from the walls, and those were impromptu photos of the three of them, plus one other that Bow recognized, but unsure of where from. She turned right into the living room where a tan couch sat against a pastel green wall. There were small trees on either side and a coffee table with crayons and paper everywhere in front. On the window hung a beautiful stained glass decorations. The floors were carpet in here, but, heading over to the kitchen/dining room on the other side, everything was wood. Wood table, wood cabinets, wood floors. In earthy tones and all different colors, cherry stained oak, maple, and other woods.

Bow walked around in awe, still holding Necati's hand. It was amazing to her to finally see the inside of the house she grew up in. Then she heard something from upstairs and looked at Necati wide eyed with excitement, every trace of nerves and fear gone from her face. She ran up the stairs and saw them. It was her father and a pink headed little girl. Her. It shocked her and she looked at Necati like a child in a candy factory. "It's him! It's me! We're together! I'm laughing! He's laughing! We're doing something together!!" She looked at them again and saw why they were here. They were changing a light bulb. Bow blinked and as he gave little Bow the dead light bulb and she giggled, throwing it away, yelling touchdown! and getting the new one. Before she gave it to her father, it flickered on. The Bow that was a ghost in this world gasped at the exact same time her little counterpart did as well, both looking awestruck and amazed. The dad also looked awestruck and amazed, as well as severely confused. Little Bow looked at him and smiled brightly, causing the light to glow brighter as well.

"Did you do that daddy!?" Her dad shook his head, staring at his precious angel. He was smart and picked up what was happening in a matter of moments. "Darling, I think it's you..." Little Bow just giggled and shook her head enthusiastically. "It has to be you, daddy!!" Her dad smiled and picked her up in his arms, playing along for now. "Then your daddy has super powers!" They both laughed and she hugged him tight. "You can fight evil now!" Her dad smiled softly and stroked her hair gently. "As long as I can protect the ones I love!" Little Bow smiled even brighter and the light bulb burst in his hand, causing the glass to cut his hand and he yelled out in pain. Little Bow looked afraid and asked worriedly. "A-are you okay!?" Her dad just smiled and shrugged it off. "Guess I have super strength as well... Let's go clean this up, okay??" Little Bow smiled again and ran out of his arms and towards the stairs. "Okie dokie daddy!!"

As she started to run towards them, Bow grabbed Necati's hand and pulled them away. During everything she had felt the emotions both her dad and she was feeling, her face expressing them clearly. From happy to surprise to pain to worry and back to loving happiness. At the end, Bow smiled softly and looked at him in his eyes. "Well... This is when I--My dad discovers I have powers...  This whole thing... They loved me... I can see that now... I can see the way they adored me and even though I'm different, they love me still... I was so worried about that... And it was a needless worry..." She giggled sweetly and tears came to her eyes again, not out of negativity, but out of joy. Pure adoration at everything. It was amazing. She had never would have thought this would have been possible. She whispered lovingly. "Thank you for this Necati..."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

When Bow turned quickly and hugged him Necati was caught completely unaware. Clumsily he hugged her back catching his balance smoothly as to hide his absentmindedness. The Reaper was clearly out of practice when it came to interacting with other beings and the ineptness of his reciprocation would have brought blush to his cheeks if that were possible. Even after she turned and moved back to the door he was still trying to make out how he should have reacted to the impromptu hug. Clearing the silly thoughts from his head Necati walking into Bow’s childhood home behind her. The moment he crossed the threshold of the domicile he could feel her emotions change. It was as if the location brought across waves of joy and anticipation from the girl. He could feel his mind and soul echoing her feelings and Necati could not stifle the pleasant mood that was working its way through his conscience. Following smoothly behind Bow his mind was furiously racing to figure out how and why her emotions were resonating so deeply within him. The Reaper himself had been devoid of all emotion and human attachment for eons and it had to be more than just pure coincidence that it was now that the pile of ash that was his soul began to glow faintly with ambers threatening to reignite.

Breaking the sanctity of his thought the girls excited tones drug a hard fought smile from his face as she realized her father and her were nearby. Bow practically drug him up the stairs with her fervor as he skipped steps between strides to keep up with her. Upon reaching the top he witnessed the girl’s mouth drop in awe as her face lit up with delight. Nodding happily Necati acknowledged her synopsis of the situation as his eyes shown with excitement of the first encounter. The scene that played out was truly a heartfelt portrayal of what fatherhood and family was to look like. The whole time little bow and her father talked Necati’s smile never left the perfect lines of his face. Even a pleasant laugh escaped him when both Bow’s gasped at the light bulb. However, Necati’s pleasant demeanor quickly faded as he remembered where and when this pleasant story met its untimely end. Putting on his ever so perfect mask he watched quietly as little bow and her father left the room to get a bandage. Letting bow gently move him out of their way his silver eyes peered deep into her lavender orbs as she spoke ever so kind and lovingly to him. He watched her begin to cry and instinctively he reached out pulling her gently into his chest as one hand stroked her hair and the other held her tight. Speaking softly his tones were sweet and more human than he had ever known himself to be.

“They have always loved you Bow and always will. Even in death and the afterlife their love is all around you flowing with in you and watching over you. Inside my head I can feel their presence reaching out for you sending their love out across the planes of reality as they clamor to return to your side. There wasn’t a day that went by when you went unloved by them. Your life has known true happiness and affection like few in all eternity ever have. I am sorry that you were left blind to this fact till now.” Taking his hand he tilted her chin upward so he could look into her face as he wiped a few stray tears from her joyful eyes, a brilliant smile working its way across his expression. “Save those tears we have many other places to visit in your history. Now, I think your mom might be down stairs how about we pay her a visit before departing to the next stop on this adventure?” Releasing her from his embrace Necati swept his arm out elegantly motioning to the stairs. His mind roared furiously at him for the acts of kindness and humanity he was endorsing. Necati was a deity of antiquity these emotions and feelings were beneath him and a weakness that needed to be silence. The darkness and pride that writhed within him yelled out and split his head in pain as the cold numbness began to return to its position of power. However, none of this could be seen or felt he controlled his body and mind with absolute dominion. This was his burden and trial Bow would not be forced to suffer his inadequacies.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Bow listened to him speak soft to her, almost as if it were a lullaby, but she could feel the warmth in his voice and snuggled her face into his chest as he spoke about her parent's love for her. It was the most amazing thing he could have ever said to her. That they love her even in death. It was too good to be true, and yet she believed every word he uttered. Why would this deity of death lie about this? Everything about today blew her mind in the most spectacular of ways. She never wanted to leave this day, but she knew she had to and that the next stop on their journey may not be so delightful. As he tilted her chin up with his gorgeous smile, she couldn't help but smile brightly, a blush sweeping its way over her cheeks as he wiped away her tears. Bow nodded slowly and then went wide eyed when he said her mom might be downstairs. She grabbed his hand with both of hers and looked brightly into his eyes. "I would love that so much!! Let's go!" As soon as he put his arm out for her she latched on with both of hers and giggled happily, pulling him back down the stairs. Not once sensing even a slight problem about his state of mind.

Once they were down, she could hear little Bow and her dad in the living room closet, fishing for band aids. Then she heard what sounded like singing. Bow went wide eyed and gasped, whispering. "N-no way..." She ran into the kitchen and covered her mouth, almost coming to tears again. Her mother was singing "Respect" while she cooked, the same song that Bow almost always sang while she cooked. She looked at Necati with an incredulous expression, wanting to explain why even if he already knew. Her voice was barely audible as she tried to listen to her mom while talking to him. "She's singing while she cooks... I-I sing while I cook... We're alike in that way... And look at her..." Bow turned her head back to face her mother with a sweet smile. "She's beautiful..." It made Bow giggle at how emotional she was being and she wiped away the lone stray tear that slipped down her cheek. Soon enough, little Bow came running into the kitchen with her dad following close behind. She hopped up on the counter and started singing along with her mom, her dad just hanging behind, kissing her mom on the cheek and whispering what just happened into her ear. Mom went wide eyed but as soon as she faced little Bow, her expression melted into the same sweet smile Bow had and she hugged her little girl tight saying "I love you" over and over.

The scene made Bow's heart ache to be held like that again and she took a step forward, wanting just to be able to touch them but then looked back at Necati and bit her lip, sighing. She tugged on his shirt and looked down. "Let's go somewhere else... This is almost... Too sweet... Too amazing... Too adoring... Too loving... It's... I love them so much!!" Again she hugged him tight, needing someone's touch if not her parents. She soon regained herself and smiled just like her mother up at Necati. "It's time to go..." None of her feelings were negative, it was just overwhelming the amount of love they displayed that had her like this. Bow, hopefully, took his hand in hers and left quickly and quietly, out the gate. She looked back over the house and smiled gratefully, lovingly, wondrously, amazed. Turning to Necati once more she asked softly. "Where to next, Necati? Your decision..."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Necati’s smile was becoming a more and more permanent fixture the longer he was around this girl.  Her mood and excitement were infectious even for one as old and jaded as he.  Moving with her down the stairs he laughed silently to himself at the excitement she portrayed.  Reaching the bottom of the stairs in what seemed like a blur even to him Necati felt fatigue grip him.  The Reaper reached out to a wall steadying himself a moment as Bow listened for her mother.  This series of events was going much more smoothly than he had ever imagined they would but his magic was not yet at its full power and he was beginning to feel the effects.  Glowering a flicker of annoyance passed across his expression, the pieces were falling into place he could not afford to give into this feebleness.  The cog of destiny was in motion he needed to see this out.  Eyeing Bow he was fairly certain she had missed his moment of fragility.  The girl’s reaction and demeanor were focused on her family and were nothing less than extraordinary for one so young put in this position.  Many her age who had been brought to the past fell apart on themselves crying for it to be only a dream.  Most lost their minds when they were put face to face with loved ones long departed.  His silver eyes moved their attention to her once more and the worries quickly subsided.  She was not a mere mortal and therefore could not be expected to act like one.  Bow was strong and she would come out of this experience remade anew and ready for the herculean destiny that was set before her, of that he was sure.  

It was then a lovely sound drifted rhythmically through the air catching his attention.  The sound of Bow’s mother singing no doubt, it was obvious that the girl had heard it too for she took off toward the kitchen.  Necati couldn’t help but shake his head as a wry smile played on his lips, how sentimental the less than immortal beings could be.  Moving smoothly he followed Bow to the kitchen where she now stood awe struck her hands over her mouth.  The girl’s whole body shook with excitement as she could not drag her eyes off her mother.  The woman was moving whimsically around the kitchen her voice in perfect pitch as she seemed to dance across the wooden floors.  Necati even found his foot tapping along to her rhythm as Bow’s hushed whispers barely caught his ears over the pleasant music of her mother’s voice.  Nodding The Reaper acknowledged that he did know that Bow sang just as her mother did.  To be honest with the girl, this was not the first time he had met her parent’s nor the earliest in the time stream.  Of course there was no point in mentioning that… yet.  Watching as little bow and her father returned to the scene another ripple of pain formed in his skull as he could feel her parents pushing against the dimensional walls that separated them from their daughter.  Their attempts were growing ever more fervent as they screamed in his cranium to be released.

Necati shook his head to clear the thoughts and pain as he regained his place in the present.  It was just in time too, Bow was reaching out for her parents longingly seeking to touch the past.  Instinctively Necati took one step forward and placed a hand softly on her shoulder as a reminder that they were to remain ghosts.  Overall it was an unneeded gesture, she had already recoiled from the thought with a heavy sigh.  He could feel her heart breaking from the happiness he had shown her as she embraced him speaking softly into his chest.  For the first time Necati’s smile dropped from his face as it took an apologetic tone.  Before he could even utter a syllable of comfort or apology she had taken his hand and led them outside the house and through the front gate.  He watched as she looked back at the house with what seemed like a longing expression and his heart or what was left of it ached in his chest for the briefest of moments as he felt her pain.  Then Bow turned her stunning lavender eyes toward him and put on a striking smile as she asked where they would journey to next.  Thinking for only an instant he knew that their next stop would need to be her ninth birthday where her power’s got beyond control.

This would be an unpleasant memory for most parts but one that needed to be seen none the less.  Opening his mouth Necati spoke gently to Bow preparing her for what was to come.  “Our next visit will not be as wondrous and joyful as this first.  Do remember that memories, like anchors, are fixed points and often come with unexpected weight.  Sometimes that is the sorrow of the moment other times it is the memory of what is lost.  To accept your past is to accept both joy and jubilation along with sorrow and revulsion.  Your memories are what make you and guide you to your next plane in life. They teach you who and what to trust along with who and what to hate.  They are an integral part of all creation that allows you to learn and grow.  I am sorry that I must be the one to summon them forth from the depths of your mind.  Do remember I am doing this with the best of intentions and with the wish of ridding you of the unease that an obscure past cerates within you.  I hope to give you clarity of identity and purpose.”  Necati smiled as he tugged gently on her hand leading her back into an embrace.  “Hold on tightly.  It would be a great regret for me if I were to lose you in the infinite folds of time.  I doubt I have or even could make worse folly in the rest of my actuality.”  His voice was genuine and a twinge of actual remorse and fear coating the perfect words that escaped him.  Immediately he cursed himself for the weakness he displayed.  Necati hoped that it would go unnoticed but somehow he knew the girl would be much more perceptive than that.

Closing his eyes he held her tightly as the dark magic came forth again surrounding them in black as the world around them began to melt away.  An artificially wind howled as her dress and his coat flapped heavily around them as they began to spin.  Protectively Necati strengthened his embrace not to a point of pain for the girl but enough to ease any fear she might have of being ripped from his grasp.  The shrieks of the dead rang out through the heavy silence like a knife as gripping cold hit them in a wave.  The whole process lasted but a single moment as it dissipated into nothingness just as it had come.  Opening their eyes Bow would find herself and Necati back in front of the house they had just left.  However, hung across the front door was a brightly colored banner that read “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Bow looked up at him, her eyes curious, as he spoke of what was to come. It was almost defined in his speech that their next visit in her past would not be pleasant, but for some reason that made her smile all the more. Maybe it was the fact that she would just be able to know that her life was real. Not every moment was like it was out of a fairy tale. As she was led back into a hug she wrapped her arms around his waist and spoke sweetly to him. "Of course, Necati. I am grateful that you're doing this for me and I do know that there is sure to be pain... I apologize for the burden I may cause you to bear this time and would hope that you allow me to suffer at least some of my own pain..." He then told her to hold on tightly and she did just that, closing her eyes to listen to him once more. It was then that she could hear the slight glint of fear and she blinked, but chose not to question him about it. However strange it may be to have an old god, eons of years old, feel that way, in no way did she think of it as a weakness. Emotions were her everything. Bow feels that without emotion, life is simply not worth living. Which is why she feels so strongly about carrying them herself. They are hers and hers alone. No one else should have to shoulder them for her.

This was the thought she had in mind as the wind began to encapsulate them. Her grip tightened on his coat and she shut her eyes once more. As he embraced her tighter, she felt more comfortable and even smiled as the icy wind hit her and she heard the screams of the dead pierce her ears harshly. It was only for a moment though before again they stood in front of her home. When she opened her eyes, her jaw almost immediately dropped as she looked at the sign. She looked up at Necati as if asking if they were in the right moment. Birthdays were supposed to be the most gleeful part of a girl's childhood. Why would he have given her that speech when their destination was a birthday party. Her heart got a little heavy and she bit her lip, grabbing a hold of his hand as her mind started to race with wonder.

Then she heard the music. It was coming from the backyard. Bow looked up to Necati and smiled softly. "I don't know why you've brought me here, but I'm just a tad bit more than just excited!" When she giggled, all of her fear of this being a painful memory faded away and she ran around the house and into the backyard. There was a bouncy house, clown, swing set, and a piñata. Bow gasped as if it were all for her, in most cases it sort of was. Instantly going over to the cake, she counted the candles. It was Powerpuff Girl themed. "I'm turning 9 today... That seems like an odd year to bring me to... Just saying..." *giggle* There had to be a reason he brought her to this specific date. After giving her that talk. But she didn't let any of that show on her face, though she was almost positive he felt it. However, it was such an odd sensation, not necessarily qualified as negative, so he couldn't take it away.

She looked over the landscape of the party next. So many little kids everywhere, but she couldn't find Bow yet. Oh well, she was sure she was having fun. All of the parents were sitting and laughing as well. Then Bow came out of the house, skipping hand in hand with another little girl. They were both laughing and smiling, but soon the other girl was pulled away by her mother and Bow tried to listen, but was too focused on little Bow, who was also watching the girl and her mother. Seemed she had been curious from a very young age. As the little girl came back, she was almost in tears.

The two girls sat on the swings. Little Bow looked over at her worriedly and asked. "Peggy? What's wrong? You look sad..." Peggy then explained that she had to move and that they couldn't be best friends any longer because it was really far away and her mom said it would be best if she made new friends. Little Bow got angry and sad at the same time and stood up. Like her older counterpart, she was pure emotion, but little Bow couldn't control herself yet. "WHAT!? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO PEGGY!! YOU'RE ME BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!" Peggy started to cry and hugged her. Little Bow broke down and wept with her, holding on tight. "I-It's not fair... W-when do you have to go??" Peggy said in just a few minutes and that was the last straw. Little Bow went wide eyed in shock and all of her emotions overflowed and a dark cloud grew over just their house. As little Bow struggled to keep herself together, a tornado formed and ripped out some of the fence from the ground. Everyone started to scream and ran for their cars, including Peggy and her family. That made Bow lose it even more and started crying hard, doubled over with too many emotions. It took her mom 30 minutes to finally calm her down and they drove off to the hospital. Leaving Necati and Big Bow behind in the rubble that was their backyard.

With the way the scene started out, Bow knew it would be sad, but she had no way of knowing what was coming. As Little Bow started to lose control, her eyes got wide and she gasped, actually trying to run to hold her, afraid of what would happen next. Of course Necati wouldn't let that happen, so she had to just stand there and watch as her little self was torn to bits by the news. When little Bow doubled over, so did big Bow. She cried as she had to see herself be like this. The monster that she was always afraid of inside herself shown so clear with her now. Everyone had left her.

Bow slowly stood up, shaking still from the episode that just played out before her. Her eyes turned to Necati and she spoke in barely a whisper. Her words were shocking, even to her own mind. Almost all negativity was already washed from her heart and replaced once more with love as she looked up at him and actually smiled. "They still loved me... They could have just left me... But they took care of me and took me to the hospital... You were right. This wasn't as joyous, but it still was just as caring... I am sure little me grew in strength because of this... She is why I am who I am... This was a perfect point to show me, Necati... Thank you again... What is our next stop on our journey?" Before she was done, she was holding onto him tightly, still tears were slipping down her cheeks. Even though her words spoke of the love her parents had for her, her soul ached for the pain little her must have went through, but both knew that this was her past and she could not change it.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Necati smoothly followed bow to the backyard of the house.  His steps were heavier than usual and his breath was beginning to become labored.  Silently he cursed his weakened magical state Necati could feel his body fighting against him as he willed himself forward.  The Reaper’s perfect features did their best to hide a grimace of pain.  Staggering behind Bow to the back yard Necati did his best to straighten his posture and force a smile as bow lit up with excitement at the mere sight of her party.  The Reaper managed a half laugh as she mentioned that a ninth birthday was a very strange place to take her.  Necati could not however manage a smile, for he knew what was in store and the events that would unfold.  Breathing deeply he let his frame lean up against the house as Necati slowed his breathing and steady himself from the world that was beginning to spin in his head.  It had been centuries since he had traveled to this many points in the past and he had only recently awoken and was far from his full power.  It was then out of the corner of his eye he witnessed little Bow enter the scene.  A hard scowl worked its way across his face.  “Now it truly begins.” He thought.  Moving he stood by the older Bow as she watched her younger self.  He could see she still did not remember this day.  Whatever magic or trauma that had sealed these memories must have been inconceivably strong for a mortal caster.  

Necati watched with his old eyes as little Bow made her way to the swing set.  A slight chill began to fill the air as she became worried about her friend’s sorrow.  Necati put his arm around Bow preparing himself so he could stop her should she make an attempt to alter the course of history.  Necati observed carefully as the girl explained she would be moving away and his eyes instinctively moved to older Bow as her younger self fell to pieces in front of her.  The girl’s pain instantly manifested itself in her bright lavender eyes as younger Bow began to cry and the weather abruptly changed.  The wind picked up to a howl as the sky over head turned tar black.  The clouds began to swirl with unearthly vigor as the tornado descended.  In an instant older Bow made a move toward her younger self but Necati was too quick and firmly he grasped her shoulder to stop the interference.  It was then that little Bow doubled over in fit of sorrow and her larger counterpart did the same.  Kneeling down Necati rubbed her back soothingly, a kind touch to let her know the moment would soon past and all would return to normalcy.  When both Bows were calmed her parent picked up her younger counter part and rushed her off to the hospital.  Necati’s eyes drifted down to the still quiver figure of bow that as beginning to regain her faculties standing he offered her a hand.  Taking it she stood up shakily.  He could still see the color returning to her face as her heart thumped loudly in her chest from the experience.

It was then that her ever so fragile words came drifting forward carried on the wind.  They were barely audible even to the Reaper.  They were tinted with love and happiness even in this most chaotic of memories she had found something good and wholesome to latch onto.  This creature was truly remarkable in every facet.  She then embraced him tightly and he held her tight as his mind was filled with the mix of sorrow and joy she was feeling.  The emotions were complex and far past anything he could ever remember feeling since the begging of his existence.  His magnificent mind raced through the folds of time and history as he selected the next important night they needed to visit.  Frowning deeply Necati knew that he could not avoid her parent’s early departure from this life any further.  This jump would require more magic than the others since he had to alter what was being seen. Grimacing a little at the thought The Reaper cursed the deal he had struck with Bow’s true father so many decades ago.  However a deal with the Reaper was one that must be kept.  Stroking her head gently he spoke sweetly into her ear.  “The time has come for us to dispense with pleasantries and move to a point in time that has created your future and will define you for the rest of eternity.  I must apologize for this next jump will be rougher than the last and probably much more painful for both of us.  However, it would be crime for you never to know how it was you were orphaned so many years ago.”  Taking a hand he placed one loan finger under her chin as Necati tilted her head to meet his gaze.  He could see her tear stained cheeks and feel her warm breath on his lips.  His face was cast in beautifully sad grimace as he spoke gently to her.  “I am so sorry.”  The apology was for more than she would know but it was the best he could offer her.  Then from ages past his body moved without his control and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.  The moment his lips touched her warm skin the world around then fell into oblivion as the strings of fate revealed them once more.

The purple orb of Necati’s soul enflamed as the string that bound him to all living things in the universe came alive. Hissing with magical power they wrapped tightly about him ensnaring the ageless god.  Ripping the Reaper from her grasp they pulled him into the darkness leaving her careening through space time and fate alone.  The whole of the departed raged around her as their screams cut through the darkness, slowly her vision would fade to black as her emotions and bagged were returned to her tenfold over.  Then with a snap Bow would awaken to find herself in the first millennia Babylon, the cradle of civilization’s beginnings.  Not far from where Bow landed Necati kneeled on the ground panting as a slight groan escaped his lips.  He had reached his proverbial limit so to speak.  Shakily he stood as his keen eyes quickly surveyed the area.  He knew this memory all too well; this was his own memory from thousands of years ago when he first his attention was drawn to the human race.  Scowling he cursed the book for it had chosen this destination apparently there was something in his past it wished the girl to see.  Ambling toward her he reached Bow the frown still set in his features as he kneeled down to wake her.  In a moment she stirred and would awaken to find him looking back at her. Speaking with a tone of slight irritation Necati tried to help her make since of what happened.  “It appears fate has deemed it necessary to make a slight alteration to our campaign.  It appears for the current we are stuck in one of my memories when I was a bit younger of an old God.  The time jumping has taken its toll and I have but newly awoken so for now we must follow this memories path until I have regained my strength.  I apologize for the weakness and delay of our journey.”

The building before them was an ancient and beautiful hall that was erected to the King.  The doors were open wide as the sounds of conversation and debate rang through the air.  Taking her hand he helped her up gently as he guided her into the palace. Upon entering the throne room the splendor of the grand empire of the time could not be denied.  The sun light reflected brightly all around them as the walls were littered with gold and gems.  Moving easily through the crowd of commoner the two finally made their way to the front of the mob and there sitting on a golden throne was King Naplanum.  Sitting next to him on a slightly smaller throne was his head consort as well as chosen queen Malinsa and standing to his right in ornate silver armor was the exact mirror image of Necati’s human form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   The Queen's Approach (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Approach (Bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: