Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eclipse Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Eclipse Vote_lcapEclipse Voting_barEclipse Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverse
Reverse

RPG character
Name: Kallen DeSilva
Code Name: Eclipse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse   Eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

ECLIPSE

Eclipse 2im7r0j

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Kallen DeSilva
Codename:
Eclipse
Nickname(s):
'Kal'
Alias(es):
Eclipse
Birth date:
N/A
Classification:
MetaHuman
Affiliation:
Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Black [ when using power's develop's a white streak on the right side of his hair ]
Eye Color:
Blue [ white when using power's ]
Height:
5'11
Weight:
205lbs
Other:
N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:

Solar Manipulation: The ability to harness the power of the Sun, mentally and physically.

- Can store energy from the sun itself [ For upto 24 hours, has to recharge ]
- Manifest the energy into physical objects like blades, wings etc. [ The object's will usually appear as a solid, glowing white version of what it should appear ]
- Can be used as energy blasts [ Taking the shape of a white fire ]
- Can create a protective sphere or shield for defense purposes.

Limitations & Weaknesses

- Has to recharge his power's every 24 hours
- If unable to recharge he is rendered useless
- Power's are weaker when not in direct sunlight

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Daytime
Being Outside
Playing Guitar
Reading
Winning
Relaxing

Dislikes:
Night time
People touching his guitar
Losing
Arrogant people
Assless chaps
People with little patience

Strengths:
Above average hand to hand combatant
Powers
Relativly quick on his feet
Determination

Weaknesses:
Night
Power Limitations [ Recharging ]
Still only a teenager

Skills:
Adept Martial Artist [ Learned Muay Thai Kickboxing and Kung Fu for a few years, mostly developed into his own fighting style ]
Quick thinker
Tactical mind

Equipment:
Wristband's [ Made of Kevlar which help defend him from blade attacks ]

Habits/Quirks:
Chewing Gum
Cracking his knuckles, neck and back
Paranoia over his guitar

Personality:
Eclipse is a very reserved, quiet person in his own right.. however he isnt afraid to give his opinion when necessary.
To the people he trust's he will usually be very loyal and respectful, often being the bigger person in arguements.
Alot of the time Eclipse will be found outside reading or playing his guitar to keep himself occupied, otherwise he will be sleeping or relaxing somewhere else.
Due to his quiet nature alot of people find him myserious or hard to trust at times, but deep down hes a decent guy with good values, who would much rather talk himself out of a situation than fight for no reason.. words are mightier than the sword.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
DeSilva [ Birth Parent's ]
Place of Origin:
London, England
History:
Kallen DeSilva, as of current times Seventeen years of age, grew up in the busy city of London in the United Kingdom, he'd always had a pretty average life.. Mum, Dad, Dog.. he was a single child which meant he'd always been quiet and reserved as a child, preferring to stay inside than to play with other children which lead people to believe he was anti-social when really he was just lonely.
At around the age of thirteen Kallen's power's began to appear after spending a day out with his family, spending hours in the sun Kallen's hand had combusted into flames which, did not harm him but frightened his parents and himself, causing them to see doctor's who could not explain the condition.. even more so believe the story.
Eventually Kallen's parent's rejected him.. fearing for the worst, in turn Kallen had left home around the age of fifteen and had been living on the street's until he boarded a boat to America in hopes of starting afresh, where people wouldnt be afraid of his abilities.. soon after arriving he took it upon himself to live on the street's as he did back home, becoming an urchin of sorts.

Sample RP

Jump City, a wonderous city with buildings cutting into the open air like shards of glass across the ocean-like view, the sun was bright and everything seemed well as the citizens continued their daily routine whatever that may have been.. however not everything was totally under control, on the back alley's of the city something was going down.. a fight between some thug's and a boy no more than seventeen year's of age, the thug's laugh could be heard echoing down the empty alley almost as if it was an endless cave, the boy had been backed into a corner where the three gang member's had surrounded him; each holding a lead pipe or a wrench as a blunt weapon, the boy unarmed yet looking completely unphased by the gang surrounding him.

"Hey Kid, we'll only ask ya' so many times.. give up the money ya' stole from us or we'll have to beat it outta ya'!"

The boy had simply stood in place looking between all three of the thugs with a look of pure amusement on his face, his hand tucked into his pant's pockets and his head now lowered to the ground, his jet black hair covering his eyes from the cocky gang members

"Now.. lets hold up a second here okay, I didnt take anything from any of you, to be fair one of your little friend's tried to take my food.. so I defended myself.. by the way, how is he?"

"Grr.. YOU STUPID LITTLE RUNT, YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

The gang had become restless from the boy's sarcastic taunt at them, the leader of the small group had raised his weapon and advanced towards the boy with a loud battle cry, loud enough for it to echo down the deserted back alley until... THUD, the man had hit the dirty floor creating a small dust cloud where he had landed with a loud yelp of pain, he looked back at the boy with a hint of fear in his eyes

"Wh-What are you?!"

The thug leader had his eyes fixed on the boy's now changed features, he was now sporting a white streak through his hair which was hung in a fringe like fashion, the boys eyes.. empty white, almost like a neverending bright void, on his right arm a glowing pale shield had formed around the boy's arm which was slowly fading

"What am I, To be honest I really wish I knew myself..."

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to the forum!

P.S Do keep the Solar manipulation on a good level. I like it very much and will allow it, until you start conjuring up a blade as big as my home country 0.o
Back to top Go down

Eclipse
Page 1 of 1