Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Vote_lcapWhen three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Voting_barWhen three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Vote_lcapWhen three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Voting_barWhen three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Empty
PostSubject: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 am

It was a slightly cloudy night in jump city; the moon shining at it's fullest and a slight cool breeze flowing through, hinting at the possibility of some light rain later.  Annie sat with her back up against a tree in her usual section of the Jump city park; looking up at the moon as she softly petted the black and partly blue wolf known to her as Kasha.  She sighed; "The moon is really pretty tonight; all the way lit up and everything."  Kasha opened his eyes in response; lifting his head up and looking at the moon.  "It's just so strange; the way the moon seems to light up the whole night when it's full.  You can see so well that it almost doesn't even feel like it's night."  Kasha laid his head back down and blinked, looking straight forward.  It was late, and he felt like Annie should really be getting to sleep before too long.  Annie looked at him, "I know, but it's just so pretty to look at; and it's hard to sleep with it shining down on you like a night-light." Kasha sighed and understood, and Annie looked back up at the sky; still petting the wolf that lay next to her.
Back to top Go down

When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:23 am

Bloodmoon walked through the night a slight smile on his face he had finally got all set up in his cottage and was now exploring the city. Coming to the park he started to walk down a path eventually he came to strange sight a girl in a red hoody with a scythe in hand running .towards a wolf that was laying near the path. Making his arm forum his bow and loading an arrow his oath was saying a madien was in danger but he knew it wasn't from the wolf on the path so he waited before he moved as his oath told him to do keeping back to observe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

Marry walked through jump city and sighed thinking of anyway that she could make a friend that wouldn't be scared off with the fact that she had a psycho wolf inside her mind that could very well kill them. Not thinking of anything she kept on walking under the light of the full moon till she came to the park. As she began to make her way down one of the paths. she stopped and her eyes widened at what she saw a little girl talking to a wolf. Fearing that wolf had some way found a escape and would harm the girl she quickly made her way towards the girl while shouting, "Little girl get away from that wolf its dangerous. While forming her scythe hoping she wouldn't have to use it. Unaware that she and the wolf where being watched by a boy down the path. Though wolf saw but stayed invisible as he could fill the magic coming form the girl and wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:22 am

(OOC: Lol; my O.C.D. is kicking in due to the order mess-up, but I'll get over it. Razz)  

Annie and Kasha both turned and looked to the sound of someone shouting to Annie.  When Marry produced a weapon Kasha quickly sat up, allowing Annie to throw her arms around Kasha's neck.  "NO!  Don't hurt Kasha!  It's ok; he's not dangerous!"  Kasha simply stared at the girl; he was able to feel that there was some other presence that was either inside of, or attached to the girl.  Not sure what to think just yet, he continued to stare at her; focusing on this 'thing' attached to Marry and trying to better understand it from what he could feel.  

Both Annie and Kasha are currently unaware of the other person watching them.

Edit: (OOC: Also due to the order messup thing, I think thebigbadwolf is next up to post and then bloodmoon. I'll let you two work it out, but I think that might be how it should go. I also think that wold work the best because it would give bloodmoon a chance to see Marry's reaction before reacting himself.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:18 am

Marry swung only to see in horror as how the girl had grabbed onto the wolf put her right in front of the path of her scythe causing her to panic and giving wolf the chance to take control he quickly made marry vanish her scythe causing her to lose her balance with both the transition of control and her own efforts to stop which sent her body failing towards the ground but before she could hit said ground wolf came into reality using his long arms to catch her. He then had marry stand up and look concerned with the girl before having her say in a sincere voice quickly having her check her for injures, "I am so sorry I thought he was wolf's dark half!Are you hurt?" While that was a lie in and a pathetic excuse to protect marry. Now normally wolf would have just let the swing kill the girl and other wolf somehow he knew that the little girl was brimming with magic and the wolf was like him in a way it was almost like looking back to when he use to protect marry. Wolf as looked up from the current scene he saw a boy with metal forearms with a crescent moon on each forearm a red jacket and yellow wolf eye's and around him was a sea-green wolf spirit heading towards marry, him, the little girl, and the other wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 am

(OOC:Just incase I gave bigbad permission to do that in her post and sorry work was hecktic this week)

Bloodmoon saw the wolf stand up and could just make out a lttle girls arms finally understanding what was going on bloodmoon rushed forward his sea green cloak activating hoping to get there in time only to be surprised as a werewolf came out of no where after the girl in the red hoodie started to fall in after making her scythe vanish so she wouldn't hurt the girl. slowing down but keeping his cloak active he heard the older girl asking if the little girl if she was hurt. Suddenly the werewolf looked up as he approached and looked at he could see the wolf was full of anger over what he did not know but he would be careful around him and be ready for a fight. Finally he came up to the group and said, "Is anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Annie cringed as Marry took back her arm to swing at Kasha.  Fearing the sharp edge of her blade Annie held tight to Kasha and closed her eyes with her face in his fur; ready for the worst.  Kasha wasn't about to let that happen though and readied himself to put up a force field.  Fortunately though, he never needed to put it up as Marry's blade vanished before it hit.  

Annie slowly opened her fear-filled eyes and looked at Marry as she came over to check her to see if she was alright.  Annie responded a bit shaken up, "Y-ya...I'm ok.  Please don't hurt Kasha?"  Annie didn't know what she was talking about when she said, "...I thought he was wolf's dark half..."  Kasha watched Marry for a moment before looking up at wolf, feeling his general mind.  He and Annie would then look over at Bloodmoon when he came over and also asked if anyone was hurt.  Not sure who this guy was Annie half-hid behind Kasha and responded, "No; I'm alright.  Kasha's taking care of me." She wasn't exactly afraid of him but was just a bit shy.  Kasha would feel the mind of Bloodmoon as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Wolf had marry sigh in relief and said, "Don't worry i won't now i know he isn't going to hurt you." before turning to face bloodmoon and say, "Thankfully yes she's fine I'm marry and this is wolf nice to meet you three." Wolf mearly watched for now intrested about the tingle of something in marry's mind wondering what it was he kept only the good memories of him and marry at the front of marry's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Bloodmoon felt his one part of his oath slam to the front of his mind to protect young maidens from harm. Noticing that Annie was hiding slightly behind her wolf before saying more to himself as he looked at the moon, "What are you playing at Lady of the moon?" After all it was strange that they all had similar powers was it Artemis's doing or was he thinking to much.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Annie was still slightly shaken from that experience, but was calming down now; feeling safe with Kasha near and holding him closely.  She wondered who the boy was talking to, but for the moment refrained from asking; perhaps Marry would.  She then looked up at wolf.  He was big, and looked a little frightening; but from what she could feel she didn't think he was dangerous.  At least not at the moment.  She then looked at Marry and felt something.  It was like she was being controlled by...the wolf?  She didn't know what that meant, or if she was even right about the feeling; so for now she ignored it.  Kasha on the other hand was more skeptical and looked back between them both.  

At this point Annie decided to introduce herself, and looking to both of them she said, "Hi Marry, and...wolf...; and you too mister.  I'm Annie; and this is Kasha."  She stayed holding onto Kasha's side for security, still a bit timid and calming down after that scare earlier.  He seemed very protective of her; occasionally changing his gaze to watch each of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Wolf rasied an eyebrow at what bloodmoon was saying and asking, "What are you talking about?" while he had marry smile as she says, "Nice to meet you too Annie Kasha but if you don't mind me asking what are you two doing out by yourselves?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Bloodmoon smiled a kind smile as his wolf cloak vanished he said, "It is nice to meet you Annie and my name is bloodmoon but you can me Shawn its my real name." Turning to look at wolf who set him on edge as he said, "I serve the goddess Artemis lady of the moon and the hunt. I just find it strange that all of us humans have a wolf spirit as a guardian of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am

Annie listened as the boy told her that his name was Shawn.  She looked at him for a moment; and he felt nice to her, and she liked him.  Kasha also felt that he could probably trust him but didn't yet simply because of the fact that they had just met.  There was something about the way bloodmoon felt and looked that was wolf-like, and Annie thought is was kind of neat how Marry had her wolf and she had Kasha.  It was like a really weird coincidence or something.  

In response to the question from Marry, Annie's first thought was to tell her why; but she stopped to think about it.  She recalled times in her past when she had told people that they were homeless; and even though they were nice people, for one reason or another she regretted it afterwards and had to leave and find a new spot to stay.  She didn't like lying but for this reason didn't want to flat out say it either.  After a short pause she said, "Just...getting some fresh air.  It's a nice night, and I like it out here."  She smiled, hoping that worked; but knowing that it very well might not.  At least she hadn't lied.  It was indeed nice out; and she liked staying in the park.  Kasha looked at Annie; feeling that she was trying to keep it together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 am

Wolf just had marry nod as if accepting the half-truth if he let marry out she would know that the girl was homeless just like he could tell after all they lived like that for several years. Wolf then bends down to Annie's eye level says, "That it is little one but you shouldn't stay out to late at night but we use to do that too when marry was younger and we lived in the woods." After the boy had introduced himself and explained what he meant he had marry say, "So let me get this straight the greek gods and goddess's are real?" mearly state for a confrimination of a fact after all if magic was real then why couldn't the myths of old be too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 pm

bloodmoon mearly smiled and said, "Yes they are though they tend to stay out of sight and rely on champions now as for annie being out as long as she is safe I don't see the problem with it I lived on my own since I was ten when I ran away from the orphanage with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)   When three wolves meet. (Second possibility.  thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When three wolves meet. (Second possibility. thebigbadwolf and bloodmoon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next