Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Voting_barAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Voting_barAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)

Go down 
+2
Energy
Thr33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 am

(the post order goes by group so th33 group has a post order of thr33,paige, bow, and alpha.... and my group since its just you and me goes MSBM, kip,MSBM,Kip... or at least that was what I was told anyone can correct me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:39 am

(OOC: You got it MSBM :3)
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:59 am

Davis looked graciously at Grant but Paige's glare made him uneasy. A killer? And he wasn't a brute...Was he? He shrugged it off and laid against the wall, trying his best to close his eyes and sleep. He was haunted by nightmares, as usual. He saw his parents, and his sisters. It started off before the dead rose, back when everything was...normal.

His parents sat in the den, his father reading the paper and his mother was talking to his sister, Jillian. As he entered the room, each and every one of his family members began to...decay. A step away from his father, Davis asked what was going on. His father didn't answer, instead moaning and groaning. Suddenly it sounded as if the door was being pelted with stones.

"Someone's at the door, son..." His mother said in a raspy voice. Davis turned towards it, walking. His undead sister came at him from the side, the same raspy voice emanating from her lips. "Open the door, brother..." Davis approached it, fingers trembling, his heart racing. Sweat ran down his face like a torrent. As he opened the door, he was suddenly met with a sea of the undead, and they filled the doorway as Davis screamed, "No! Noo!"

Davis awoke with a jump. He looked up at Paige. Groaning, he looked around at Grant. He heard the motorcycle outside. Who could it be? Standing up, he walked over, behind Paige. There was a girl there, talking about a church, or something. Her name was Amy. Davis looked at her. "What about a church, you say you have supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 am

Grant stayed silent as the girl ranted. She seemed overly upset, almost too upset that he was trying to take charge, but she still seemed young to him and he was used to watching out for others, that's why he wanted to become a doctor in the first place. Maybe he needed to back down a bit while he didn't know the situation as well. He laid himself down in the darkness and the silence. When Paige turned on her iPod or whatever the device was, he squinted. He hated night lights and he thought that it would be better for her if she'd save the battery, but he had a feeling that the next time he opened his mouth, Paige would be sticking him with that knife she held on so tightly to.

That night he dreamt of nothing. Blackness overtook him and he was surrounded by his thoughts as he walked amongst nothing. How could this have happened? Tumors in the mind could develop to confuse people into thinking they saw something else, but there was no way that so many people could have tumors develop and have them all set in for the same effects into cannibalism. Maybe he had a tumor? No. Too many things lined up and made sense. The laws of physics were still working and his sense of feeling was still working. It was strange...he had no answer.

---

He awoke the next morning with a pain in his stomach as Paige pounded into his stomach. He came to his feet and rubbed his stomach with a wince. As he watched Paige make her way to the door, he decided to lean against the wall and let her handle it. She seemed stressed and he didn't want to rile her up any more.

Grant heard them speak about a church and supplies and decided to get in on the conversation. He walked over and looked to Paige, raising his eyebrows to try and get some kind of indication on what she was thinking. He wasn't sure if he'd tag along. He needed to find a ride and make it to his family today and he had no idea how they've been doing without him.

"Why aren't you there now if it's safe?" He inquired to the girl. She was also young and looked very scared, but he wasn't sure if that was because of the walkers or because of them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 am

Paige narrowed her eyes, these people wouldn't last a day with the way that they acted. Paige slowly put her guns away frowning at the girl. "Why the heck would you sleep out side and not the church? do any of you people have a spark of intelligence?" Paige wasn't that annoyed at them over all she was just really worried about her brother. Paige knew he was smart but did he go soft on someone just once and got killed for it? 

"And seriously way are you asking a complete stranger if they need help if your the one out in the open helpless. One clearly you are the one who would appear to need help and two for all you know i could be a kille-...." Paige froze hearing very familiar sound of boots and music muffed from ear buds that were way to loud all the time. Paige ran past the girl onto the side walk to see her brother.

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDsIiE-hdjJ0yd9WPdoothxsm2rThTuVEsSh8pGwoORYKUVMI3

He was covered in blood very scratched up and his leg seemed to be injured as he hobbles from across the street over to Paige's location giving her a quick look to say something was wrong before looking back as a small crowd of walkers followed him. Paige looked to the others pulling out her pistols. "WALKERS!" Paige then began to fire at the walkers looking at her brother once to say she had his back.

Paige didn't seem to waste a single bullet even though once or twice she skimmed the head of a walker. To the others her bother would look like another walk who was just leading the pack not knowing his dull expression was his normal one and that the blood all over him was just the walkers he had killed moments ago. 

Her brother moans a little from the pain of his leg not realizing that that right there made it look as if he was a legit walker that was about to make it over to the group and attack them. Paige continued to fire at the walkers but in the heat of the moment it would only look like she was missing her brother when really she was just trying to get the walkers behind him.

((yes point is someone needs to shoot her brother thinking he is a walker it is very vital))
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

I watched all the stuff happen. The walker came out, the man smashed it's head in, and the revolver heading my way. Quickly catching it, I made sure not to accidentally pull the trigger. I may not have known how to handle a gun but I did know how to be careful with it. I looked from the revolver and said, "Thank you. I'm Wren. Wren DiGenova." That guy probably didn't want to know my name. I was lucky enough to not get shot or bitten by a zombie. Hopefully.

Following after the man, I seemed to climb in the back seat. Closing the door, I laid down while I waited to hear the familiar (Click!) of the doors being locked. I stared at the ceiling of the jeep, replaying the moments that just happened in my head. I came to a store, met another survivor, walker attacked, and now I'm safe in a jeep. At least I hope I am safe. I just hope Walkers are idiotic enough not to break the windows. My eyes started to flutter close as I slowly entered my mind. 

FULL OF NIGHTMARES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3