Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Vote_lcapAster Amentyst (W.I.P) Voting_barAster Amentyst (W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Vote_lcapAster Amentyst (W.I.P) Voting_barAster Amentyst (W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)   Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm

"Iā€™m a man of few words so all I can say is.... #%!$ off"

Oceanus

Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) 81b9e92b726a0219b241a84dc226b70c7848cda6_large

[size=25]===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Aster

Nickname(s): Amentyst, Aster, Waterboy

Codename: Oceanus

Alias(es): Eric Dowheart

Classification: Super Atlantean

Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: brown

Height: 5ā€™ 11ā€

Weight: 164lb

Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
Super Atlantean Physiology: The Atlanteans are an offshoot of humanity that is biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. For most Atlanteans, this means that they can breathe underwater, endure the pressures of the deep , and can only spend a very limited time out of water. Aster can spend a total of 32 hours above water without water. He also possesses superhuman levels of strength, speed, endurance and durability, all by-products of his body being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths. Although other Atlanteans possess similar adaptations due to the experiments that Aster underwent he is a super Atlantean. Above water his strength is greatly superior to any atlanteans his strength is around 40 tons. Underwater his strength multiplies to 250 tons. His endurance and durability is vastly superior to any human from being from the deepest parts of the ocean, and due to the tests done on him, he can withstand much more pain then the average human. Traditional weapons like swords have little effect on him but elemental based attacks, magic based attacks, and guns hurt him like any other human unless they are water based and heat based since atlanteans can survive the hottest waters from the underwater volcanoes. Aster's speed is the same as any other human above land but underwater he can move at around 60 mph, and like all atlanteans his reaction speed is 5 times more then a normal human. His senses are also much sharper then a normal human but they are not sharper then a regular atlantean, And like most atlanteans due to swimming in the deepest and most pressurized parts of the ocean his legs are so strong that he can super jump which he can jump around 4 or 5 stories.

Telepathy:
Very few Atlanteans are able to talk to fish, but Aster is able to. Due to his long 3 year incarceration when he was captured he began to develop his telepathy more and more until he was now able to send unconscious commands to small land animals. Not only that his telepathy gives him a bit of a resistance to mental attacks.

Skills:

Swimming- Aster being an atlantean is able to swim much faster then a normal human, but due to the experiments he has been able to move at 80 mph under extreme stress which is much faster then a normal atlantean.

Weaknesses:
Untrained and inexperience: Though Aster has a great amount of power he has had little formal training and it shows in his fighting, he will make multiple mistakes in battle and uses somewhat of a primal fighting style. Instead of using logic and reason he mostly relies on his instincts in a fight

Dehydration: If Aster goes 32 hours without water he will be severly weakened both physically and mentally.

Electricity: Since Aster is usually wet so he can use his powers electricity works pretty well against him.

Poisons: Poison affects Aster like any other atlantean, while he may have tough skin it doesn't protect him from diseases or poisons.

Equipment:
N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Aster is someone who doesn't talk much about himself. He'd much rather hear about others and keeps to himself most of the time. He tries to show interest in everything but the only thing that can really hold his attention for very long is Atlantis. He also isn't very good at talking in general spending most of his life without any real human contact he can't really communicate with them very well.

Strengths:
Smart
flexible
Really Good Instincts

Interests/Habits:
Women
Atlantis
Friends
Cars
Planes
Guns
Food

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:

Place of Origin: A trench in the middle of the ocean

Current City:

History:

Sample RP

Last edited by MrShadowBladeMaster on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)   Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Claaaaaaaimed!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)   Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 pm

If this application doesn't receive a reply within 24 hours, I'm moving it to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)   Aster Amentyst (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aster Amentyst (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: