Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
So I'm really sick. Vote_lcapSo I'm really sick. Voting_barSo I'm really sick. Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
So I'm really sick. Vote_lcapSo I'm really sick. Voting_barSo I'm really sick. Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So I'm really sick.

Go down 
+2
Energy
Kardus
6 posters
AuthorMessage

So I'm really sick. Empty
PostSubject: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Well, yeah, your read the title. I'm really, really sick. I caught it from someone in my class, and he died yesterday, so yeah, I dunno what'll happen to me. So, I won't be here for a little while, or at all, if I croak. I'll miss you all, and I'm not planning on dying yet, so I hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey Lulz. I just want you to know I hear you, and I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I also want you to know I'm gonna be praying for ya. Just don't die ok? That would be sad. Sad Take care, get better soon, and God bless ya.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Amon I know for a fact you'll be ok cause your way to bad (insert curse here) to let that sickness kill you so go forthan and kick that sicknesses (insert curse here)! Fight!

P.S. I'll miss yeah man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Well, here's an update, and a pretty good one at that. The event was considered news worthy, and my school even closed down for the day to clean stuff up. And since it was on the news, it was more well known, and I got treated with some antibiotics before it got too bad. So, I'll likely be back earlier than expected, and is also more likely that I won't be biting the dust. ^^
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:42 pm

NUU

You better stay alive Amon! You're one of the few buddies I have left. If you croak I'll be upset. And we don't want that. Do we Mr. Camel?

Camel Bat
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Hope you're feeling better soon buddy, good luck from the land of tea and crumpets and uhh...other Englishy stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:45 am

Well, hello again. Just got back home from the ER. Looks like I'm going to be just fine, they say. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 am

Yay :3
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:38 am

Emmi-chan wrote:
Hope you're feeling better soon buddy, good luck from the land of tea and crumpets and uhh...other Englishy stuff. ^^

And Puffoodles of course.

Anyway, hooray! *cling* Smile
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:16 am

Good for you! I'm glad you're gonna be ok. Very Happy I hope anybody else that got it will be ok as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Halleleuh!! Thank the Spirits of the Light that you're okay, and I hope everyone else catching it gets better, also.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Glad you're better ^^ and lots of luck to the others still trying to get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm really sick.   So I'm really sick. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm really sick.
Page 1 of 1