Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tex Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tex Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tex Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tex Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tex Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tex Vote_lcapTex Voting_barTex Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tex Empty
PostSubject: Tex   Tex Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

"I am in fragments and pieces, but I am controlling the game."

Allison Rhodes

Tex Halo_red_vs_blue_agent_texas_by_jose144-d492a00 Tex Rvb__agent_texas_by_brightkit24-d5rv7id

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Allison Rhodes
Nickname(s): Tex
Codename: Texas
Alias(es): Alpha
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Dark Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165 lbs without armor, 1165 lbs with armor
Other Traits: Star tattoo on her back.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Augmented Strength
Not going to lie, Allison is a monster. Packing a maximum lift weight of 60 tons, she can pry anything apart, even solid metal.

Super Speed and Reflex
The armor increases Texas' running speed to a full 100 mph. In addition, her reflexes are also boosted, but not to the point of dodging bullets unless she is running. The faster Texas moves, the better her reflexes.

A.I.
10 in total and each containing a piece of Texas' memory. These A.I. give her full awareness of her surroundings to an extent. She is not precog and thus cannot predict something is going to happen, unless the surroundings dictate it. This allows her to focus on the fight while the A.I. focuses on the surroundings. This power becomes stronger as she obtains A.I. The A.I. are as follows: Beta, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Omega, Theta, Delta, Iota, Sigma, and of course the base, Alpha. The A.I. refer to Tex as Alpha because she bares a striking resemblance to the Alpha A.I. Each AI has its own personality based on the memory it holds, as well as an armor modification based on the same.

Martial Arts
With military training, Tex knows several dangerous martial arts and mixes them with street fighting. Her fighting style revolves around manipulating small joint and pressure points. Having completely mastered this mix of martial arts, she is easily capable of going toe to toe with several of the best fighters.

Endless Energy
Tex herself never gets tired, as part of her augmentation procedure. She feels no fatigue.

Skills:

Great Marksman, though favors fists.

Weaknesses:

EMP
The classic, this shuts down her suit altogether, making it so she can't move until a successful reboot. The AI are capable of rebooting the suit and themselves, but will be deactivated for a while as well.

Battery
The suit isn't solar powered. It is powered by electricity and must be charged. Tex can go for 48 hours of use before a charge is required, and as it loses its charge the suit grows weaker.

Equipment:

MKII Armor
The good stuff, weighing 1000 lbs and storing her AI storage, as well as A.I. operated motion trackers and upgrade ready. Easily capable of taking a hard hit and completely bullet proof.

Grapple Gun
Containing a cable long enough to scale a 2-story building. Tex uses this gun for both transportation and combat.

A.I. List - Persona and enhancement

Omega - Rage
Omega holds the memories of the final days with the project and thus is the embodiment of Rage. While angry, Omega will kick in and put Tex into the theta state. This state makes a being more perspective to information and instinct.

Theta - Innocence
Theta holds the memories of Allison's early childhood, and as such is very childish himself, often arguing playfully as well as looking up to Tex and the other AI as older siblings. Despite being the second AI Tex was assigned, is is considered the youngest. For his enhancements, a child must be cared for and nurtured, as well as protected from the cruel outside world. Theta can deploy the energy shield for Tex, a large yellow plate that blocks all attacks up to 10 tons of pressure, except for those that are electrical based which pass straight through the shield for unknown reasons. It works both ways and can be deployed any time with a 10 second deploy time, and due to Thetas naive young mind, he cannot maintain it for long or very often. Due to Tex having a bit of a motherly instinct toward Theta, she does not strain him and does her best not to use it. This shield can be bent and manipulated and used as a weapon.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Increasingly bad tempered and violent, Tex mainly fuels her actions with the drive to find her missing AI units and regain her memories. Until that happens, she will remain an...angry person. Yeah, angry, lets to with that.

Strengths:
Extremely Violent

Interests/Habits:
Sadist

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current City: Jump City/Steel City
History:

Born and raised into the military, a young Allison Rhodes was put through vigorous training from the moment she could walk. This was all with the expectation they could augment her body to become a weapon of mass destruction. Did they augment her? Yes, she was only 10. A side effect was mild insanity, causing her to kill the doctors who had worked on her.

After years of failed rehabilitation, Tex was forced into a coma, where they removed the AI that had driven her insane, unintentionally taking her memories with it. After recovering the Omega AI and her name, she now hungers for the others...which are under surveillance in Jump and Steel City.

Sample RP

Last edited by Izzy on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex   Tex Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Tex Riful_22
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex   Tex Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Edited slightly.

This just adds Theta to the list of AI, as well as an update on just what the armor enhancements do, which work like Batman or Robins gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex   Tex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex   Tex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: