Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Otto Malpense (Completed) Vote_lcapOtto Malpense (Completed) Voting_barOtto Malpense (Completed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Otto Malpense (Completed) Vote_lcapOtto Malpense (Completed) Voting_barOtto Malpense (Completed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Otto Malpense (Completed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Otto Malpense (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Otto Malpense (Completed)   Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Otto Malpense

Otto Malpense (Completed) Otto__s_winter_song_by_spiralninja05-d35q5u8

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Otto Malpense
Nickname(s): None
Codename: Overload
Alias(es): None
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Other Traits: Small computer located inside his head

===POWERS===

Powers:

Computer: Before Otto was even a year old, a small computer was placed in his head that gives him two major abilities: Electronic Interface, and a perfect memory.

Electronic Interface: Otto can interact with any electronic device within a 25 foot radius. For example, he could start a car without a key, or hack into a computer and download its files into the computer in his head. Otto could even hold an A.I. inside the computer, although the A.I. could take over him. If the item he is trying to interact with contains an A.I, there is a chance that it can fight back and keep him from using the device.

Memory: The computer in his head also grants Otto a perfect memory, allowing him to recall everything that has happened to him since his life at the orphanage he grew up at.

Skills:

Hacking: Even without using the computer, Otto is a brilliant hacker, although he prefers to use a more brute-force method, which can lead to his intrusion being easier to detect.

Creating electronics: While Otto can control any electronic device he comes into, he is also a genius when it comes to building his own devices, such as tiny spider-like robots that he can use to scout out an area.

Weaknesses:

Two-way connection: While Otto's computer allows him to connect to electronic devices, this connection goes both ways. He can get information from and manipulate the device, but anything in the device could also force its way into him. This becomes incredibly dangerous when dealing with hostile A.I's, as once they are in the computer, they have complete control over Otto.

Human: Despite the modifications made to him, Otto is still a human, and can be killed by anything that would kill your average human.

Rash: Otto tends to think rashly under pressure, leading to actions that may benefit him momentarily, but create larger problems in the long run.

Equipment:
Grappling hooks: Two wrist-attached grappling hooks with a mechanical winch system.

Blackbox: Has the capabilities of your average smart phone, along with a direct communication link to one of Otto's AI friends, HIVE mind.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Otto is a very strong-willed individual who will not back down from a challenge. While he is kind to his friends, he can be ruthless towards his enemies, to the point where he will not hesitate in killing those he views as threats to peace.

Strengths:

Book smart: Otto began absorbing information from a very young age, giving him a wide range of knowledge well beyond his years.

Tactical Thinker: Otto is very good at coming up with effective plans, however under pressure these plans tend to offer a short-term solution with little thought to long-term consequences.

Interests/Habits: Creating electronics, playing chess.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None
Place of Origin: Genetic lab in outer space
Current City: Jump City
History:

Before Otto was born, an A.I. by the name of Overlord was being developed to enter the world's computer system and completely take it over. However, Overlord proved to be extremely hostile towards its creators, nearly killing them before a man named Number One, the head of the G.L.O.V.E (Global League Of Villainous Enterprises) arrived and shut the A.I down. Unbeknownst to him, Overload had jumped into Number One's brain and slowly took over the man, planning his revenge on the world that had nearly shut him down. However, to do this he needed a way to interact with the world's electronics, and so he created a clone of himself named and planted a computer inside his head that would allow Overlord to enter the boy's mind and interface with the world's computers, allowing him to take it over.

Otto Malpense was found on the steps of St. Sebastien's orphanage as a baby and taken in by the people there. When he was two years old, he had already started reading, although the adults believed that he was simply mimicking the older children. By the age of 12, he was virtually running the orphanage, improving it for both the children and adults there. One day, the orphanage received a letter from the Prime Minister saying that the orphanage was being shutdown to save money. Angered by his actions, Otto flew to the scene of the PM's next speech and, using a robot he had created himself, hypnotized the Prime Minister into embarrassing himself and the audience members, as well as mooning the audience. However, immediately following this plan, he was abducted by a figure dressed entirely in black and taken to the H.I.V.E. (Higher Institute of Villainous Education), a school located inside of a volcano run by the G.L.O.V.E.

While at the H.I.V.E, Otto embarked on a mission to save the headmaster of the school, Dr. Nero, from an anti-terrorist organization. Here, Otto learned that he was the clone created by Overlord, and Otto was nearly taken over by the A.I. He was saved by the school's A.I, H.I.V.E.mind, who was able to delete Overlord from the computer in Otto's head.

Shortly following this, Otto was captured by a group known as the Disciples, followers of the dead Number One. Using a black fluid known as the Animus, they were able to take over and control Otto, turning him against the G.L.O.V.E. and his friends at the H.I.V.E. His friends were able to save him from the Disciples' control, and after eliminating the group's members, Dr. Nero, who had become Number One's successor at G.L.O.V.E, abolished G.L.O.V.E. and turned H.I.V.E into a school for heroes. Upon graduating from the H.I.V.E, Otto decided to travel to Jump City as a hero to atone for his actions under the influence of the Disciples.

Last edited by Itazura on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Otto Malpense (Completed)   Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Completed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otto Malpense (Completed)   Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 am

Claimed. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otto Malpense (Completed)   Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 am

Otto Malpense (Completed) Riful_25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otto Malpense (Completed)   Otto Malpense (Completed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otto Malpense (Completed)
Page 1 of 1