Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Vote_lcapRoxanne Amelia Breeze Voting_barRoxanne Amelia Breeze Vote_rcap 
Moon
Roxanne Amelia Breeze Vote_lcapRoxanne Amelia Breeze Voting_barRoxanne Amelia Breeze Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Roxanne Amelia Breeze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Breeze

Roxanne Amelia Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Roxanne Amelia Breeze   Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 pm

"Determination and hard work is all that is needed to move boulders as easily as moving sand."

Roxanne Amelia Breeze

Roxanne Amelia Breeze CayCay

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Roxanne Emerant Breeze
Nickname(s): Roxy
Codename: Sandshade
Alias(es): None
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 110 lbs
Other Traits: Refer to image

===POWERS===

Powers: She has the ability to control the earth and with further training she will be able to control the form of the earth she controls and the amount for example she could turn sand into dirt or mud or make it hard and heavy. At the moment though she is only aware that she's able to use her power to sense her surroundings.

Skills: She can hear things extremely well and feel the vibrations of things she is focusing on very distinctly.

Weaknesses: She sometimes loses control of her powers and exerts a very large amount of power such as creating earthquakes and large cracks big enough for people to fall through. When this happens though she passes out very shortly after. She is blind so she relies solely on the sounds and vibrations around her. She is insecure about herself so she can be easily misled into doing something bad.

Equipment: She is very wealthy as her parents passed away leaving a very large fortune for her and she has a dog who lives in her old parent's house with her.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: She is timid when meeting people for the first time. She has a tendency to be more and more blunt though as she gets to know a person, eventually getting to the point where she feels fine simply stating downright facts even if they might be hurtful, though she does feel bad about it afterwards if she hurts the person's feelings because of it. She hates being anywhere where she can't touch a piece of ground as she can't see at that point. She is a very nice person if someone takes the time to get to know her.

Strengths: She is very strong willed and courageous however sometimes her courage can lead her to doing dangerous things that won't turn out well.

Interests/Habits: She likes being at the beach or any place where there is sand or solid ground. (Not concrete but earth). She can get very defensive if she feels like she or her friends are being threatened.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother and Father now deceased and now she has the fortune that they had once had along with the house.
Place of Origin: Jump City
Current City: Jump City
History:
She was born at home to Mr. and Mrs. Breeze. She was born blind and her father was very annoyed at this. He was always making hurtful remarks about how her being blind was a disability. She hated him but this was made better only because her mother was around to comfort her when she broke down from the pain. Luckily both her father and her mother were very rich so it wasn't necessary for Roxanne to go to school or get a job.

As she was growing up she was usually found in the backyard sitting on the bench that they had had by the garden. She began reaching out feeling as if the earth around her was telling her where things were until eventually she was able to use the ground to see in her own way, what was around her.

When she was 14 her house caught on fire while she was sleeping. She managed to get outside but heard her mother and father screaming from inside. She wished she could do something about it but there wasn't anything she could do as she was afraid that she would burn too if she were to go back inside due to her not being able to see anything. She instead ran away not knowing what to do. A day or two later she was found by a man who she had only heard once before when her parents had acquired a large portion of their fortune. He told her that the house was being rebuilt and that she was to begiven whatever remained of her parent's fortune after the completion of the building. She went back to her parent's house after it was rebuilt and began living there.

She, after a couple of months got a dog for her to have company and now after a year she is finally coming to terms with the deaths of her parents and looking for some way to get better control of her powers unsure of what they mean or why she even has them.

Sample RP I woke up in my bed after a nice night and went to my closet to get some clothes for the day. I pulled out some clothes and put them on. Then, I walked downstairs, careful not to trip on my way down and to sense my way for every step. I could hear my dog, Sandy, prancing around to be let out and I smiled softly. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I walked to the back door and let her out into the yard. I then went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I used my power to sense where everything was in the fridge and pulled out a bagel and a jar of cream cheese. I made cut the bagel in half, spread some cream cheese on it and put the stuff away. I then began to eat the bagel as I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch to think about what I would do today after breakfast.

Last edited by Roxanne Breeze on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Amelia Breeze   Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Amelia Breeze   Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Edited my profile
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Amelia Breeze   Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Re-approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Amelia Breeze   Roxanne Amelia Breeze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxanne Amelia Breeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: