Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ten Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ten Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ten Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ten Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ten Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ten Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ten Vote_lcapTen Voting_barTen Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ten

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ten Empty
PostSubject: Ten   Ten Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:21 am

Ten

Ten Wild0291

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name: Sherman Kaine
Nickname(s):
Codename: Ten
Alias(es):
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Nuetral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6'10
Weight: 350 Pounds
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers: Invulnerability: He is invulnerable on a cellular level, and nearly impossible to hurt physically. He's said to "Feel No Pain" though this is not true, as he can be hurt, just nothing short of Superman cracking him in the head has caused him any type of discomfort.

Super Strength: He has massive strength that is yet untested to it's maximum potential. He has demonstrated the ability to easily lift 30 tons over his head. His actual potential is a lifting strength of around 60 tons, which also grants him the ability to jump extremely long distances.

Skills: He's trained to be a decent fighter, having some skill with both boxing and wrestling, however he is not an expert.

Weaknesses: While he is invulnerable to harm he still needs to eat, sleep, breath, etc. He also has no defense against mind effecting powers.

Equipment: No special equipment

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Brash and impulsive outwardly, it hides a deep loneliness and feelings of isolation. Having been stollen from his family at a young age he has grown up without being loved, and longs for some type of human connection. He takes enjoyment at winning. Yes. Winning. he likes to win, regardless of what it is, fighting, video games, a race, he just wants to win. He's ultra competitive like that. He also likes pizza and philly cheese steaks and cheese fries from bowling alleys.. and pretty much any other type of greasy delicious food you can think of.

He doesn't like to be made to feel stupid or unwanted, nor does he like it when others beat him at anything. When this happens it makes him feel even more isolated and can trigger a great deal of anger. He has been trying to control himself, not wanting to end up back in Belle Reve, and just wants to make a life for himself on the outside.

His greatest desire is to reunite with one of his teamates with whom he was raised in the Cadmus Facility in Arizona, the only female with whom he'd ever had any real type of contact. The one known as Queen.

Strengths: He's shown an affinity for structural engineering, though it has not yet been expanded upon. He is both stubborn and brave often acting quickly and decisively.

Interests/Habits: Like many young men he likes sports, though he is more about playing them, and winning, than watching others. He also has a strong interest in the opposite sex, though that is directed towards one particular female whom was already mentioned above. Finding her again is growing into something of an obsession.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Uknown
Place of Origin: Uknown
Current City: Steel City
History: Ten is a metahuman who at a young age developed a high level of super strength and invulnerability. Not long after he was taken away from his family under the direction of Project Cadmus and sent to a facility deep in the Arizona desert. He has no memory of his parents, or even his true birth name, accepting the moniker that was assigned to him, Sherman Kaine.

There in the Cadmus facility he was raised with several others to be a governmental super team, but none of them were happy. he in particular felt isolated, though he hid it behind bravado and his physical prowess. Thus when the Joker invaded the facility he jumped at the chance to get out into the world and do something.

The Joker, of whom the isolated youths had no knowledge, tricked them into trusting him, and came into a battle with the Justice League. Ten in particular was tasked with fighting Superman, as he was the only one who could match the Man of Steel Physically. However he proved no real match for the Kryptonian, as the experience level and their fighting skills were not nearly equal. Ten found himself locked in a melted metal obelisk where he could not move. He found himself in Belle Reve Prison not long afterwards.

The rehabilitation process with him started immediately, though he was kept mostly in solitary confinement, which only futhered his feelings of isolation. When it was found he had indeed been stolen away from his family, a search was put on to find them, but they have yet to be found. After some time in counselling it has been deemed that due to the circumstances of his upbringing leniency should be given, and after a determination that he did not present a danger to go back to a life of crime was made, he was released unto his own authority, though remains on probation and under monitoring.

He traveled to Steel City in order to find work in the mills and factories, where someone with his abilities would be prized. And that is where he finds himself today.

Sample RP "I dunno, Doc." The large youth continues, answering his psychiatrists question, "Being here isn't any worse than being at Cadmus. I live in a concrete room, rarely see anyone else, and get three meals a day. I guess I just don't get outside to excersize as much here. Leaves me sort of ansty, ya know?"

"And how does that make you feel?" The doctor, a small man in a a suit and tie that always asks him all sorts of personal questions, again asks.

"I just told you.. ansty. And lonely. I never get to talk to anyone.. cept you. I know the Joker was bad, and wanted me to do bad things.. but at least he TALKED to me. At least I could interact with him and the others. I'll never join up with him again after learning some of the stuff I've learned, but.. I just.. I dunno."

"The Joker made you fight the Justice League. Would you fight them again?" Questions.. always with the questions the young man thinks. But at least he's talking to someone.

"No. No I don't think so.. unless they came after me. But I don't want to do anything that would make them do that. I just want a life.. friends.. I've never been able to have any.. cept the other three. Jack, King, and Queen. They were the only ones I've ever had.. and I don't even know where they are now. I just want to find my friends, not fight anyone."

"If you get released, what will you do, Sherman?" The doctor is writing notes, scribbling them on a pad. Ten sighs.

"Probably try to find a job first. I can't imagine it would be hard for someone like me to find work. Crushing cars or loading trucks or something. I mean I can lift a 30 ton block of stone over my head. Thats a job skill not a lot of guys have. Then I'd probably try to find.. you know.. her next. But we've talked about that before."

"Yes, we have. Queen. What would you do to reunite with her?"

".... I would walk 500 miles.. and I would walk 500 more...."

"Don't be a jerk, young man." The doctor does sort of smile though, trying to conceal his amusement.

"Oh.. sorry. But you know.. what would you do? I wouldn't try to break her out of prison or anything, but I'd definitely make an effort to find her. And the others too, of course.. but Queen first."

"Why do you always call her Queen, instead of by her name?"

"I don't even know if Sherman is my name. Ten seems more real to me, seems like something I picked. Sherman could just be something the people at Cadmus picked for me, randomly assigned it because they were in with a west coast Pizza joint and it's CEO. With her.. its the same. She's Queen to me. Always will be."

"Well Sherman.. I think this session is done."

"Aww. Ok Doc.. Well.. Thanks for talking to me."

"You aren't a bad young man, Sherman. And you've been dealt a tough hand in life."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten   Ten Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

Ten Ninja_11
Back to top Go down

Ten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: