Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pride Collides Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Pride Collides Vote_lcapPride Collides Voting_barPride Collides Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pride Collides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 am

Kyte dropped down into a room full of men. They were part of a powerful crime syndicate, and one of the men were their leader. Before they could draw their weapons, let alone scream, Kyte slit their throats, the floor quickly got covered with blood. Taking a few pictures as evidence, Kyte quickly got out of the room so as not to soil his boots with the men's blood.

Getting out onto a rooftop, Kyte began leaping across them, rolling when appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 pm

"Oh now what the hell was that?!" A voice shouted, slowly drawing closer to Kyte. "I thought I might have sensed a rather high power level. Something inhuman, but no. All I've tracked is a coward who kills with his target's back turned!" floating down and landing on the roof in front of Kyte now stood the prince of all Saiyans. Vegeta.

"Now who the hell do you think you are?! Answer me, or feel the wrath of Vegeta!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Someone floated down in front of him, saying he sensed high power, and then called him a coward for killing the men with their backs turned. He then demanded an answer as to who Kyte was, and threatened him if he didn't answer. Kyte looked at him boringly.

A coward, am I? You call me a coward for killing my targets with ease? Had I engaged them in honorable combat, all I would have achieved was some wasted time and tasteless blood on my clothes. Regular humans with some guns and no skill are still humans with no skill.

Now,
Kyte walked around Vegeta, ignoring his question on purpose. I'm very busy.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Vegeta's eyes narrowed. In a blur he disappeared and reappeared in front of Kyte. You insignificant whelp! Who do you think you are to ignore the presence of the prince of all Saiyans? The mightiest race in all the galaxy! Getting into a fighting stance, he scowled up at his enemy, seeing as he was only 5'3" to begin with. Get on your guard, coward, or I'll kill you where you stand!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 pm

The man was persistent, appearing in front of Kyte and continuing to talk the talk. He claimed to be a prince of Saiyans, whatever those were, and claimed Saiyans to be the mightiest race in all of the galaxy. He took a combat stance, telling Kyte to get up his guard, or he'd kill him.

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week, short stuff, Kyte said, besting Vegeta in height by nearly a foot. Mostly because you threatened to kill me, which is a joke I never get tired of hearing, but also because you're telling me to fight you, or die. It's funny because of the fact that when you fight someone, you're aiming to kill. Like I said, though...that's quite laughable.

Kyte simply crossed his arms.

Can you get out of my way now, shortie? I've got people to kill.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Vegeta scowled. You've just sealed your fate...fool... He muttered, getting into a stance and glowing a bright blue light. Let me ask you, are you capable of feeling fear? He asked, before his hair started to flash between its usual black, and a new golden blonde. With a powerful shout, his energy shot outward in a powerful shockwave. Standing and smiling, proud of his power, Vegeta chuckled. Now that's better...tell me, have you ever heard of a Super Saiyan?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm

The man started glowing, asking if Kyte could feel fear, before his hair turned blonde, and made a shockwave with his shout. Kyte stood there with his arms crossed, his hair whipping in the wind, but the rest of his person otherwise unaffected. The man then asked if Kyte had ever heard of a Super Saiyan. Kyte stifled a yawn.

Short stuff, I don't even know what a regular Saiyan is. And I'm not interested in fighting a midget who can change his hair color.

Since the guy wouldn't get out of his way, Kyte yawned, unable to stifle it any longer, and then turned to the left. Jumping off the front of a building, jumping off the side...what was the difference?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Vegeta stood there, twitching as Kyte jumped off the building. He just blew me off? ME? PRINCE VEGETA? Anger started to overcome Vegeta, veins appearing in his head out of pure frustration. YOU MOTHER #%!$er! He shouted, being coated in a gold aura and shot into the air. Gaalick Gun, FIRE! He yelled, a gigantic purple energy beam shooting out of his hands directly toward Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:51 pm

The man seemed to be getting quite aggravated. Kyte merely chuckled as he jumped off the side of the building right as Vegeta launched an attack. Kyte expanded his wings as he dropped, and the blast scorched the side of the building adjacent to the one he had just leaped from.

They never learn.

With a flap of his wings, Kyte was out of the space above the street, and facing Vegeta once more as he called him a profane word.

A motherf**ker? Me? I didn't know you would take that night between your mother and I seriously, Kyte joked, grinning, before reaching into his coat and throwing two ninja stars at Vegeta, both aimed to pierce both sides of the front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Vegeta scowled as the Shuriken bounced off his chest armor. My mother, father and my entire race are dead you fool! Charging up his energy, being covered yet again in that golden light. Now you die! He called, creating a ball of energy and tossing it at Kyte, clenching his fist and expanding it as it grew closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 am

Vegeta told him that his entire race was dead, including his mother and father.

Never stopped me before, Kyte joked again.

Vegeta blasted energy at him. Kyte flew forward, drawing Noctis and cutting the blast in half, dissipating it.

Wait, so the only other member of your race is a midget with a quite short fuse? That's the ultimate low.

Kyte sheathed Noctis again before throwing two more shuriken at Vegeta, except this time, as soon as they were about to bounce off of Vegeta's chest, Kyte drew Tenebrae and shot the shuriken, accelerating them much faster than originally and giving them more stopping power.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Vegeta scowled again, knowing where this conversation was going. Well...technically there's still Kakarott, but he's out of my league, out of your league. I accepted that long ago. In his confession, he didn't even notice Kyte's taunt or attack, preferring to listen to himself. Then the Shuriken pierced his armor and barely his skin. Ripping them out, he crushed them in his palm.You little twit! He shouted, letting loose a volley of energy blasts to try and hit Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 pm

The man mentioned someone named Kakarott, and said he was out of both of their leagues. However, that was when he was distracted most, and the stopping power of the shuriken pierced his armor. The man became enraged.

Oh, look. There that short fuse goes again.

Kyte drew both guns, quickly shooting through every blast Vegeta threw at him. If his bullets were powerful enough to propel shuriken to pierce armor, then the bullets themselves should be able to pierce it. Even on the off chance they didn't, he still had much more powerful rounds at his disposal, along with the fact that even if they didn't pierce, they would still leave pretty painful bruises.

As Kyte fired through each energy blast, he was also flapping his wings to get out of the way of them, dodging around them as he kept fire on Vegeta. This would be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pride Collides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Collides   Pride Collides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride Collides
Page 1 of 1