Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ikioi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ikioi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ikioi Vote_lcapIkioi Voting_barIkioi Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ikioi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Ikioi CaptainKyte

Kyte Kaosu Uchiha sat by a bedside, his face emotionless as he looked over the person that lay on it. It was a dimly lit room, only six candles lit in it so as not to disturb its resident. However, this Kyte had long white hair, and crimson eyes. He wasn't old. He had actually gone through so much stress at one point of time many months before and his brown hair had changed to a ghostly white, something that didn't seem to be remedying itself anytime soon.

The red hues of his were dim with sorrow as he looked over the crumbled body in front of him, breathing softly on the bed. Her form was covered in bandages, and she had artificial limbs and equipment. She had been ripped horribly apart; mutilated, by an enemy of all three of the realms. The woman was also on life support still, the injuries not fully recovered, even at the best of the medical teams' abilities.

After an unbearably long moment of silence, Kyte started to speak, but not even a sound sneaked out; his grief drowned out the air in his lungs, and he just shut his mouth, knowing they had been a waste of space.

His sword, which he liked to call Kokuyoseki, after his zanpakuto's spirit which was barely existent, lay by the entrance to the small hut, the large blade's illustrated flames almost seeming alive in the reflected candlelight.

Kyte felt words rising up again, unsure as to whether he should speak them, since he and her were alone with nothing but time between them. This moment is infinite, he thought to himself silently. It only ends when I want it to. That thought staying in his mind, a few more moments passed before he had finally mustered up the strength to speak.

Long time no see, taichou.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Kyte smiled a bit. He hadn't called her that for a while. He continued.

I hope you aren't angry with me...I failed you, after all. I should have been there. I was your Lieutenant; you trusted me. I was supposed to be there to take the hits. At least then...at least then, this might not have happened to you.

I know you may not agree with it, but I've...well, I've made a decision. Even though you may not agree with it, it's my decision to make. I can't stand this. I can't stand being here, seeing you, and knowing that it's my fault. So that's why...that's why I've decided I'm going to find him. I'm going to find him, and I'm going to kill him- or at least die, trying.

He grimaced down at her. At least doing that, I'll feel like I actually did something. He placed a hand on hers. You're one of my most precious friends. You understood me where no one else could. You took in my dark side and saw me for the light.

You helped me out of prison because you trusted me, and took me in as your Lieutenant...and I'm so grateful. The time I spent with you, even if it was as your underling...it was the best span of my life.

He smiled slightly. It may have been imposing, and for all he knew, she didn't want it, but he kissed her forehead very gently.

This is my goodbye...Luma-san. Because I know it's going to take everything to do this...and even then I might fail. I'll become a monster to avenge you.

He smiled, lighting some incense for her, and then picked up his blade, putting it into its harness. He had a tyrant to kill.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Kyte walked through the barren wastes, his customized red and black Captain's haori flowing behind him in the wind. Soul Society lay in ruins, laid waste to by the tyrant's undead armies. He felt the tyrant's spiritual presence ahead, but knew it wasn't him. It was some of his zombie foot soldiers. Kyte, not in the mood to fight them, drew his blade and destroyed them all in but a few seconds.

He holstered his blade again before drawing out a purple and black Soul Pager. It was all he had of Raven's. He had traced this on every world he could find; the Human World, Soul Society, even Hueco Mundo. There was no trace of Raven anywhere. That was another pile of charcoal dumped into the raging fire that was now within him.

Its screen lit up dimly. This Soul Pager was different from any other Soul Pager in that it was hijacked technology, filled with many tiny machines that were microscopic. One of the fathers of the tyrant had made this technology; nanomachines. As such, it had access to a very special place...the tyrant's lair. He dialed a number.

After a moment of waiting, he answered.

How in the hell did you get this phone, false Captain?

We need to talk.

And why would I talk to you? Why bother meeting with you? You're not worth the soil beneath my boots.

Because I want what you want: I want to finish this. There's a wasteland in the Human World. It's surrounded by mountains but it's in a perfect square of them. Meet me there or I'll make it known how much of a coward you and your fathers really are.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Kyte snapped the phone shut, walking by Hato's memorial and leaving it there, before finally going to the Senkai Gate, putting in his desired coordinates and stepping through.

As he walked through the Dangai Precipice World, doubts kept coming to his mind. He had never even been able to scratch the tyrant before. He must be crazy to think that he could now. True, he had gained unbelievable amounts of power since the last time, but could that really be enough to vanquish the results of the Demon; the fabled Rage of Purgatory, and the head of Valhalla Sephiro, whom neither of which had ever been defeated?

I have to try. I'm not turning back now.

He finally reached an opening in the Precipice World where it opened up to a vast plain surrounded by mountains, where nothing grew. Here, away from all forms of human society, here is where he would fight an impossible battle against odds that he had zero chance of beating.

Just then, a few meters away, a bright blue portal made itself apparent, before opening up to a storm of black flames as the tyrant himself, Theinen, stepped out. The portal closed behind him as he pulled the impossibly heavy sword in his right arm up, it dragging on the ground behind him. This sword was known as Burden, and it crushed Kyte the last time he encountered it.

Well then, Theinen. Here we are again. Me, you. Blade on blade.

Theinen yawned. Let's just skip to the part where you die.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Kyte my man! Amazon Bestseller! Thrilling, Awesome, and Kept me on my toes! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Kyte drew Kokuyoseki from his back, holding it at his side in his right hand as he and Theinen advanced towards each other. Theinen was chuckling.

You honestly think you'll be the one to defeat me?

Oh, come now, Theinen, Kyte retorted, chuckling a bit himself, before falling dreadfully silent and staring at Theinen intently. You won't know until I try.

Theinen rolled his eyes before disappearing, coming down with a strong blow to Kyte's head. He stepped back, avoiding the blow as earth shot up, making a rain of dirt and rubble. However, Kyte had only taken one step back, instantly launching forward and delivering his own blow to Theinen, who was fairly surprised Kyte had survived his first attack.

He ducked under the swipe, leaping back, before launching waves of shattered earth at Kyte. Kyte leaped into the air, before hitting a surface in it and running up it like it was a wall. Theinen shortly followed, running up right next to Kyte. They both glared at each other.

Scream to the heavens, Megami no Ikari! Kokuyoseki suddenly split in two as a radial burst of green energy erupted from Theinen, his eyes blanked out by green energy as he and Kyte clashed again, a shockwave of force rocketing out as their swords connected.

Oh? Looks like the little tyrant is actually working up a sweat.

Bark while you can.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Kyte disconnected one of his blades from the clash with Burden before bringing it down again. It sliced through Theinen, before he faded away, as Kyte's eyes widened. Sh*t.

A gigantic wave of necrotic energy burst from the ground below, coming up towards Kyte. He dove down towards it, spinning with his blades like a drill and amplifying their force, piercing through the wave without a scratch. He saw Theinen, but he was standing still. He landed on the ground, cracking it beneath him, and looked at Theinen wearily.

Well, you can handle yourself in close combat with me. That's a feat very few others can claim. I'll have to get a bit more serious with you.

Theinen seemed to concentrate a bit, smirking, before launching waves of black energy to Kyte, immense in size. They were made up of necrotic energy, meant to drain his own powers.

Kyte brought down his swords heavily, slicing through all of the waves in one blow and sending a gust of crushing air to Theinen. He raised Burden above his head and blocked it without effort. Just then, a mass of necrotic energy burst from the ground, shortly followed by a horde of powerful zombies. Kyte readied his blades before charging into the fray, busting skulls as Theinen sent a wave of sundering earth towards him.

Kyte ducked from the clawing of a zombie as he kicked into its gut, blasting a hole in it wider than a medicine ball. He cut through two other zombies with wide gashes that eviscerated them both, and then roundhouse kicked another zombie into the ground so hard that all of the bones in its upper body snapped. Seeing even more coming, Kyte screamed, as a shockwave blasted out from his body and destroyed all of them.

He turned to Theinen, rolling his head around on his shoulders. Theinen started clapping, as he was sitting in the air. Well done. But how will you do in round two? I can bring back anyone...

Realizing his meaning, Kyte widened his eyes. You bastard.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:49 am

Three other Theinens appeared in a box formation including the original Theinen around Kyte, all working their necromancer powers. He looked around, desperately charging forward to Theinen, using all of his speed. Sadly, it was too slow, because a large blast of necrotic energy unleashed itself from the ground. When it cleared, four figures were left standing. They all stared at Kyte intently, as Kyte nearly dropped his swords in shock.

The first person was a young man, barely past the years of adulthood, with wild brown hair and brown eyes. He had a katana strapped on his back, which he drew.

Kaki...

The second person he noticed had long, blood red hair, and was wearing the First Division Captain Commander's haori. A sake bottle was at his hip, and he had a katana at his hip as well, sheathed in a scratch board.

...Shi...

The third was a man with long black hair, in a fighter's outfit with a katana at his hip as well, but Kyte knew that this man wasn't going to use it much.

...Sasaki.

The final was the only woman among them; however, Kyte had never met her before. Not directly. He knew who she was, and she knew who he was, but they had never met on the material plane as people. She had black angel wings, and was dressed in the armor of a warrior, with a wicked scythe she had planted into the ground at the moment. An Angel of Death. She had Raven's reiatsu to perfection.

Shikyo no Tenshi...it can't be. How?

I drained every last ounce of power from Despair's scythe. She's my product. You like?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 am

Kyte closed his eyes, cursing Theinen to the fires of oblivion. Kaki, Shi, and Sasaki. Even Raven's zanpakuto. He'd have to crush them all to get to Theinen. Theinen, grinned, sitting down with his arms crossed.

I'll just watch them kill you.

Kyte opened his eyes, staring down the four now facing him. Kaki was the first to come. He was the only one here who had a personal issue with Kyte, his blade morphing as he put Kyte into an illusion.

I'm glad I can be here to end you now, Kyte! You're just a dog of Soul Society!

A large torrent of red energy burst from Kyte, dispelling the illusion as he turned around and batted Kaki's blade away, kicking him in the face and sending him flying away.

I was trying to save us all. Then you came to Soul Society under Theinen's thumb; you were his dog! How could I help you when you weren't willing to help yourself?! Bakudo #79, Kuyō Shibari!

Theinen wasn't going to give Kyte more chances. He ordered them all to attack as a team. However, they were all held still by black holes, as Kyte ran forward.

Bankai, Ranpuu Genkaku!

Bankai, Kokuyoseki no Megami!

Kaki's eyes widened; the last time he fought Kyte, Kyte did not have Bankai. He formed samurai around him, but Kyte dashed through, blocking all of their blades, and delivered a punch to Kaki's face, ending him. A tear ran down Kyte's face before he quickly wiped it away. He couldn't break down after every friend he had to kill today.

He turned back to them all as they broke from his Kido, dashing towards him from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 am

As they dashed towards him, Kyte held Gekido with both hands. They all released their swords.

The moon weeps, the sun laughs! We look up towards the heavens for hope, only to see chaos rain down from above! Arashikami!

Let's go, Serenade!

Rot...

Shi started radiating a field of electricity, as Sasaki was enveloped in armor. Shikyo no Tenshi's aura just became empowered, her scythe constant. They all came in to trade blows with Kyte, Shikyo no Tenchi attempting to sever his head as Sasaki came in for a blow to his chest, Shi attempting to finish the maneuver by getting behind him and trying to blast him with lightning.

Kyte leaned back, blocking Shikyo no Tenshi's scythe, and kicked out, blocking Sasaki's fist. Kyte punched out to the lightning blast, dispersing it with force he had absorbed from Sasaki. However, Sasaki grabbed his leg and swung him towards Shikyo no Tenshi. He lashed out with his free foot, kicking Shikyo no Tenshi back, before gouging Gekido into the earth. Sasaki, still surprised, was picked up by Kyte's legs as he used Gekido as an anchor, kicking him off into the air, though he didn't really connect with Sasaki to damage him.

Shi appeared in front of him, making a lightning-quick stab to Kyte with his spear. Kyte forced downward on the blade, lunging himself out of the earth to avoid Shi, before whirling down with a kick. Shi blocked it with the haft of his spear.

Kyte...you need to finish this before we overwhelm you. We can't control ourselves, so we'll go into Bankai soon.

I know!

Kyte pushed off, before Shikyo no Tenshi appeared and ripped Gekido from his hands. She hadn't intended to, it had just been in the way of her blow as Kyte soared into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Kyte soared into the air, turning to face down towards his blade. Every action had an equal and opposite reaction. Though not many people knew it, gravity was such an action. Kyte put the forces he had absorbed so far into the opposite reaction of gravity on Gekido, as it soared out of the air towards him. Reaching out to grab it, he heard a voice behind him.

Corrupt our imaginations, Bard!

S**t! How could I forget about him?!

Kyte whirled around in the air, as Sasaki was enveloped in futuristic armor, which could take an extreme amount of force from blows. Kyte knew the others would follow.

Ikioi 901755-bigthumbnail

Dammit! I don't have time for this!

Sasaki dived with a punch for Kyte. Kyte reared back his right fist, catching Gekido in his left hand, as he kicked the blade of Gekido twice, absorbing all of the force. He then cocked it forward to meet with Sasaki's fist.

As their fists connected, time seemed to freeze for a moment, the air between them cracking just slightly, the crack glowing blue. Kyte looked at it in shock.

What the-?!

A shockwave enveloped them, before Kyte was blasted back towards the ground.

Unbelievable...even after all these years, even in Bankai...not even three of my hits could match one of his own...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:44 am

Kyte went soaring back to the ground, and Shikyo no Tenshi was waiting for him.

Bankai, she said in a tone of furious killing intent. Her scythe got three more heads, and she sent a giant cloud of rot at him.

Tch, he responded.

If he couldn't disperse that cloud, he was up for some trouble. He punched the flat of Gekido a few times, absorbing the force, before piercing the cloud, the pure force sending it elsewhere away from his body as he went through, but he saw Shi standing next to Shikyo.

Sorry, Kyte. Bankai. Flash, Kaminari no Kami!

As the electric field around Shi grew to an extraordinary shape, Kyte raised his sword to bring down a strong blow. However, Shi had already pointed his spear forward, and pierced Kyte's chest with a thunderbolt. Instantly coughing up blood, Kyte swung a shockwave at them both, as they Shunpo'd away.

Landing, he staggered, coughing. Sasaki was coming down straight for him with both legs. Kyte brandished his sword, swinging the flat up to block, as Sasaki practically landed on it, standing.

Heh. As expected, your blade's more of your strong suit.

Kyte launched him off, Sasaki disappearing in a Shunpo to appear beside Shi and Shikyo no Tenshi. Kyte attempted to catch his breath.

I learned many things from you three...I guess you can say you inspired me. Sasaki, you taught me how integral Hakuda could be. What it could be like without your blade otherwise. Even now, Kyte chuckled, You refuse to show your blade. I'd think you and your zanpakuto would be in bad relations...but apparently not.

Shi, your speed was phenomenal. Even now, I can barely follow your movements. I wasn't too good at shielding myself normally anyways...so you taught me speed was also an important variable.

And Shikyo no Tenshi...Raven taught me with his use of you that it never benefits anyone to play around with the opponent. You should execute them quickly...and with as little mercy as accessible.

Kyte couldn't tell, but he was sure she was smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

In that case, Kyte Kaosu Uchiha-

Captain of the First Division-

Kuro no Ha of Shin'en, home of all free Vizard-

Kyte roared forward, holding his blade with two hands.

Come at us with your full strength!

Shove your fist in Theinen's face!

Save Soul Society!

A wide arc of degenerative energy burst forward from the ground in front of him. Kyte swung Gekido in a wide arc, dissipating it with a large shockwave. Shi and Sasaki were right behind it, Sasaki darting forward and attempting to wound his arm.

He drew his blade?!

Kyte parried lightning fast cuts from Sasaki as Shi lunged forward with his spear, firing another bolt of electricity. Kyte narrowly got out of the way as Sasaki went in for a kick. Kyte ducked under it, planting his left fist into the back of Sasaki's head.

Sasaki rocketed forward into Shi, colliding with him and knocking him over. Kyte leapt, aiming to stomp them both into a crater. Shikyo no Tenshi appeared in front of him, exiting from a Shunpo, and swung her scythe in a vicious arc. Kyte swung Gekido down, deflecting the blow as he dropped past her, and connected, sending a cloud of dirt into the sky and concealing the view of Sasaki, Shi, and Kyte.

Kyte got up, and felt the bodies stir in front of him. He could keep track of Shi, but Sasaki's fist came roaring out of the cloud. Kyte widened his eyes, it hitting him square in the mouth and rocketing him back a few feet. He landed, rolling to his feet, and lunged back in, engaging in loose hand to hand combat with Sasaki.

Heh! You punched me in the back of the head!

Sorry Sasaki. Was the only opening I got.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Sasaki whirled around, swinging his sword in a quick arc for Kyte's neck, which he ducked under, tossing his sword into the air. Sasaki lurched forward, sheathing his blade, and throwing a punch for Kyte's chest. Kyte leaped backwards a bit, but Sasaki kept going. Kyte sighed deeply before pulling on his mask, going to block Sasaki's strike. Sasaki pulled on his mask as well before his blow connected, sending out a shockwave. It didn't disperse the dust around them, instead increasing the area of it so no one could see them.

Kyte and Sasaki traded blows at lightning speed, Kyte in a usual stance of his improvised style, and Sasaki in a style where he loosely balanced on his toes, mini shockwaves resounding around them as the other blocked the other's blows.

I see. I've been out of the game so long that your mask put you at a state where you can handle me. Nice, Kyte.

Kyte threw a roundhouse at Sasaki, Sasaki easily blocking as he punched Kyte in the back of the knee. It didn't seem to harm him as he lifted off of the ground with his other foot, whirling in the air and delivering a kick to Sasaki's face. It threw him off balance but didn't have much other effect. Kyte then hopped back, catching his sword as Sasaki flared with a white aura, only faintly blue, and drew his own blade. Kyte's red aura showed itself, having tinges of black as they went all out for one attack, charging forward to each other.

Swallow Cut!

Saigo no Eikyō!

Sasaki increased speed drastically, going forward and attempting to slip past Kyte's Gekido. However, Gekido dissolved onto his leather armor, making golden metal before it turned red and black, and Kyte punched forward, connecting with Sasaki's blade. A massive shockwave went out, dispersing the cloud as they struggled for more force, before Sasaki grinned, his mask breaking apart as the shockwave ceased to push, Kyte and Sasaki standing still there with Kyte's fist and Sasaki's blade only gently touching each other.

You made me proud. Go get him, Kyte, he said, before dispersing into dust, along with Serenade.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:50 am

Shi and Shikyo no Tenshi swiftly appeared.

Damn, Kyte. You move quickly. Isolating him and then going all out just to wear down our numbers a bit. Vicious.

They both lunged forward, swinging in vicious arcs, which Kyte barely ducked under. He swung at them both in a wide arc of his own, but they easily hopped back to avoid his swing. They engaged in some lightning fast combat, parrying and blows being exchanged between the other before Kyte broke away, hopping back a bit more.

Shi burst forward and stabbed with his spear, also trying to fire another blast of lightning. Kyte knocked the spear out of his face, causing the lightning to discharge away from him and into the sky. Kyte kicked for his stomach, but he disappeared, and got grazed by his spear as he rolled out of the way of another slash from Shi.

He tripped Shi and, using the momentum to carry him as he spun a bit to fall, elbowed his neck, causing Shi to sputter for breath, coughing a bit as he was now in a crater. Shikyo no Tenshi appeared above them to back Shi up, but Kyte delivered another punch, getting Shi in the gut. He smiled, nodding to Kyte before dispersing as well.

Shikyo no Tenshi roared downwards, and Kyte launched up, clashing with her scythe in midair. Shikyo no Tenshi then released a cloud of rot at point blank. Kyte's eyes widening, he pushed off, landing on the ground, and then getting out of the path of her cloud just barely.

Kyte swung a shockwave of force at her, and she flew under, going straight for him. He pointed two fingers at her, blackish-red energy collecting before he fired a Cero. Gasping, she rotted it away, before getting impaled by Kyte, leaving only her Bankai behind.

Kyte heard clapping not far off.

Well...that was quite a display, false Captain. And now that I know all about your powers...

Theinen retrieved Burden.

I guess we can skip to the part where you die.

Kyte glared at Theinen, his mask breaking off.

You can try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikioi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikioi   Ikioi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikioi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: