Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sey Sterling (done) Vote_lcapSey Sterling (done) Voting_barSey Sterling (done) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sey Sterling (done) Vote_lcapSey Sterling (done) Voting_barSey Sterling (done) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sey Sterling (done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InvaderSey

RPG character
Name: Sey
Code Name: Clown
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sey Sterling (done) Empty
PostSubject: Sey Sterling (done)   Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Sey Sterling

Sey Sterling (done) Semi_realisticish_sey__colored__by_invaderjd-d5d849u

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Josey Sterling
Nickname(s): Sey
Codename: Clown
Classification: human
Affiliation: Good...well actually it depends

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5'4
Weight: 158
Other Traits: 2 scars, one long one across her stomach in a diagonal line, the other down her right forearm

===POWERS===

Powers: Can control water, usually does so to throw water balls at James Darnok (Note: I know Carmana in real life, he allows me full permission to use James Darnok as a friend of my character, if you have any questions please ask him)

Skills: very agile and nimble on her feet, in cases where her powers stop working she is extremely good with knives

Weaknesses: The sight of fire and mazes make her have emotional and mental break downs, she also despises sleep saying she has better things to do with her time

Equipment: knives in each of her sleeves and boots and other standard random things

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: When you first meet Sey she is rather shy and even sometimes will squeak, but in the next couple minutes or so the full her will come out. She is very bubbly and kind despite her rather hard outer shell, and really likes to laze around due to her more laid back personality. Her friends are the most important people in her life. But when she does feel other emotions they come in strong waves. If she is upset though she tries to hide it you can just tell that she is depressed by how her voice will suddenly just change from her usual smiling and laughing to a duller sadder tone, if she is angry she will probably end up ripping your head off and feeding it to some dogs, and so on and so forth. She also suffers from schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder, it's why it depends whether she is good or not, it depends on the personality that is out at the time.

Strengths: Very cunning and smart, usually thinking ahead easily. She is very kind and has a strong will so she does not succumb to attacks against her mind so easily.

Interests/Habits: She really likes video games, as in she will play them for hours on end without stopping unless told to...she is also known to trash talk...a lot.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother *Dead* Father *Dead* Brother *Dead*
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current City: Jump City
History: Sey came into the world prematurely, her lungs and part of her brain not fully developed. She was kept in the hospital for 3 months until these vital organs fully developed and went home with her loving mother and father. They took care of her for a long time and then had a little boy named Kevin. They got along really well and played all the time.
A few years later when Sey was about 6 she woke up to noises coming from her parents bedroom, where her brother was also sleeping, she hesitantly opened the door and gave a small cry as she saw this monster looming over her parents and baby brother, her mother was holding the baby and her father was, unsuccessfully, trying to fend it off. Before the young girl could do anything the monster had slaughtered her mother father...and baby brother. She saw all she could do was run and did so, but not before being caught and almost killed herself, showed from the scars across her stomach and arm. She ran into the forest and escaped the monster and lived alone in a small cave for years.

Sample RP Sey looked around the forest, her blue eyes blank with concentration. She had her knives drawn and her back against a tree looking over at a young doe drinking from a lake. Sey smirked and threw the knife before the doe could react hitting it in the heart and instantly killing it. "Well, there's my dinner." She chuckled.[i][center]
Back to top Go down
http://invaderjd.deviantart.com/

Sey Sterling (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sey Sterling (done)   Sey Sterling (done) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry about the delay.

Before I approve this character, we should have more details on her power. What are some more of her attacks with water? Does she have any way to defend herself with it? Also, when did she discover or gain her powers? How was she able to survive alone in the wilderness at the age of 6? Was she already a master with knives?

Please edit the answers to these questions into your original post. I like this character, so I hope to see her approved soon. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Sey Sterling (done)
Page 1 of 1