Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phantasm Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phantasm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phantasm Vote_lcapPhantasm Voting_barPhantasm Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phantasm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Character theme song:

"I can easily walk through walls, ceilings, people, and stuff like that but I still can’t seem to easily walk up to people and say hi to them."

Leeloo Rachel Monthor

Civilian Clothes
(Jacket has a hood)
Phantasm Image514
Phantasm Image515

Costume
Phantasm Image610
Phantasm Image516

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Leeloo Rachel Monthor
Nickname(s):[/b ]N/A
[b]Codename:
Phantasm
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Neutral
Birthday:December 18th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Long black hair usually keeps it in a side pony tail
Eye Color:Red, in some lightings dark orange
Height:5’3”
Weight:127 lbs
Other Traits:4 piercings on both ears, piercing on left side of nose, piercing on her belly botton, usually always wears black lip stick and black make up around her eyes, very pale almost snow white colored skin

===POWERS===

Powers:Leeloo can phase through solid objects including people. (The following are notes on her powers and on what they can do.)

While inside objects facts: Leeloo can breathe while she has her powers activated.(As in when she’s in something) If Leeloo is completely surrounded by something she is phasing through the laws of gravity is taking away and can move through the object like she is flying.(She moves about 4 or 5 mph when moving through these objects.) Leeloo doesn’t injure or get injured while using her powers to phase through things even if she stops mid phase.(Like if she stops phasing and is inside an object. During this time she needs to hold her breath)

If Leeloo puts any of her body parts in any machine like computers T.V.s, ect. while using her powers the electronic device will short circuit, blow up, or just cause it to malfunction.She can stay within any object for about 3 mins straight until her powers turn off by themselves. It is impossible for Leeloo to stop phasing a part of her body when phasing through a solid object.

Extensions to other things power wise facts: Leeloo can use her powers on other people and items as long as she continues to touch them. When using her powers on other people and or items the strain on her powers increases making it harder for her to continue using them. Leeloo can currently only use her powers on items and people up to the equal mass of a school bus or 5 people that are around the similar body structure as Leeloo. Leeloo’s powers still work on her while she uses them on others and items. When phasing Leeloo looks completely normal.

Limitations and control parts of her powers notes: Normally she can choose what parts of her goes through things or people (ex: like allowing her to hop up to the ceiling and grabbing hold of it like it was a ledge) but sometimes she accidentally doesn’t change the parts she wants with her powers. Leeloo can currently only go through 2 steel walls that are 1 foot thick before not being able to phase threw another thing and becomes tiered most likely will pass out as well. If it’s anything lower than steel and such the amount of things she can go through increases.

Skills: Knows how to play any instrument almost perfectly, is very good at dodging anything from a foot bigger, She knows some fighting skills, Very good at cooking, using her powers to sneak around on foot so she makes no sounds allowing her to sneak up on others.

Weaknesses:Leeloo has only recently obtained her powers so she’s not quite use to using them just yet. Leeloo is only human so she can’t dodge or phase threw every attack and when she doesn’t it affects her just like it would any other human. Her limitations in her powers from not having much practice with them. Has to turn on her powers so if she doesn't its easy to get hits in. If Leeloo goes threw electricity (not including machines like computers and such) even if shes phasing she will be forced out of her phasing. Since Leeloo is new to her powers they don't always activate when she needs them to. Steel and metal items/weapons since its harder for Leeloo to move through these things it can sometimes hut her when hit by these things or even cause her to stop phasing when phasing.

Equipment:Pocket knife, the gloves she normally wears, metal boots(when wearing her costume)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Leeloo as always been kind of shy not really able to talk to others that well and most of the time puts up her hood when embarrassed, doesn’t want to talk or just didn’t want to show her face. Leeloo is also kind of goth. Like how her parents are Leeloo was raised to be open minded. Leeloo was also raised to believe that doing things the traditional way isn’t only the best way to do it but also isn’t always the most fun way to do it.

Strengths:Phasing through walls and other things, Playing any and all instruments, dodging around people and things that are 1 foot big or larger, staying silent, sneaking around

Interests/Habits:tends to flinch at random things going fastly towards her face every time no matter if she knows it’s coming, Enjoys talking to her online friend who usually gives her horrible advice that Leeloo cant tell is horrible advice. Her favorite music is dubstep violion and her favorite instrament to play is the violin.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Linda Monthor(Grandmother) Dane Monthor(Grandfather) Jane Monthor(Dead Mother) Dane Jr. Monthor(Dead Father)
Place of Origin: Steel City
Current City: Steel City
History: Leeloo’s parents died in car crash not too long ago probably about 1 month maximum ago was their funeral. Leeloo’s parents were always open minded and taught her that going with tradition wasn’t always the best way to do things so for their funeral Leeloo wore a white torn up dress. Leeloo didn’t plan on it being torn but her new care takers were her nice but spineless grandmother and her easily angered grandfather who thought you should always go with tradition and was never open to new ideas. Her grandfather became angry at her and beat her before the funeral tearing her dress and causing her to have multiple cuts and bruises during the funeral.

Leeloo after about a week later moved back into her old house about 2 blocks from her grandparent’s house that was given to her threw her parents will that also came with a full paid scholarship to any collage that she gets into and paid for the rest of her High school education. At school Leeloo always seems to be in a rush to get places so she often ran through the halls ducking and dodging people to get where she wanted to go. Recently when she was doing this she was about to run through a couple holding hands but she phase through them crashing into 2 more people.

Leeloo was sent to the principal’s office and got another beating by her grandfather. After this last beating Leeloo’s brain basically rewired itself to make her flinch every time something gets near her face at a fast pace. Leeloo is still currently going to school and is stuck with her grandparents and if it wasn’t for the fact her parents were keeping her in high school from the life after she would have left a long time ago. Leeloo also helps out a small group of friends who are in a band together by filling in some times on one of the instruments.

Last edited by Paige on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Claimed. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

ok i think i got everything we talked about in the cb changes wise let me know what you think
Back to top Go down

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Phantasm Kamin106
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm

leeloo died so she will no longer be my character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantasm   Phantasm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantasm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: