Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Vote_lcapDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Voting_barDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Vote_lcapDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Voting_barDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Paige became angered as she fell to the floor.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE TWERP! LOPMON!"

Lopmon looks to Paige and runs over to her only focusing on Paige and ignoring Moonmon. Lopmon stands under paige in between her legs as Paige whips out her digivice.

"LOPMON WARPDIGIVOLVE NOW!"

"LOPMON WARPDIGIVOLVE TOOOOOO!"

Lopmon turns into a huge rabbit that towers over the boy with Paige riding on top of her head.

"Antylamon!"

Paige looks very angry at the boy.

"Can I destroy them?"

"Oh please do!"

"I'd say going into Ultement level for just these two would be over kill but I don't care as long as I get to destroy them! Treasure Axe!"

Antylamon summons Treasure Axes and aims a attack down at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm

curtis gulp and said, "now I know how a ant feels like again."

backing up seeing antylamon charging up an attack Moonmon jumps out of her hiding spot to take on the attack that curtis had no time to dodge shouting, "NOOOO moonmon don't"

When suddenly there was a loud bird like screeching sound and a bright light emiting from curtis digivice as moonmon shouts "Moonmon warp digivole to crescemon" where once was a little rain drop like digimon now stood a white warrior with two crecent moons on her legs a blute peice of armor on her chest a crenstmoon sheild and ax the cresent sheild rasied an angelic voice says, " Chaos slash" and sent a black energy wave at antylamon.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

It didnt seemed to be voer so both aware of the higher evolution decided to come ok maybe just Shanzi for now still Renamon came out after the young teen and said something like.

This isnt a good place for you to stay any longer

Shanzi recognized who to rely on and beat somes nerves out of Paige's Digimon so with that the child took out her Digivice and recalled an instant evolution.

Renamon warpdigivolve to Taomon!!

As it happened Taomon stood now on the air,her paintbrush sliding out from the long sleeve for an attack right towards Antylamon.

Talisman of Light!

The told attack aimed right at Paige's Digimon though if Crescemon interfered in blocking the fox digimon from joining the battle this would be up to Shanzi's orders.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 pm

"Hold on Paige!"

Paige grabs hold of Antylamon's ears as she back flips and jump high in the sky jumping away from the battle as as she does so the boy she was fighting could hear an anger filled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE BATTLE IS THAT WAY!!!"

Antylamon continued to hop away.

"I know when I'm out matched, there was a second ultement digimon there. You would have gotten hurt."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TOWER!"

"You know that one was just a decoy for the other 3 o be built you are just letting your anger get the better of you... again"

Paige looks away frowning knowing Antylamon was right and sighs.

"fine... lets go back to the evil digimon lord..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Curtis sighed in relife then turned to face the digimon and shanzi and said "thanks for the help" while cresntmon stood watching the other digimon with a weiry eye ready to defened curtis if need be

OOC:SRRY WORK WAS VERY LONG YESTERDAY
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Firstly watching the escapers go Taomon turned to Shanzi as she answered somehow understanding her digimon eye stare.

no its ok,you did great

the young girl smiled as Taomon came to land by her side calmly with her paintbrush stored into her long sleeve the two glance at the boy.

thank you

Instead of Shanzi her partner came to respond sicne the young teen was for a second thinking of something and then let it out.

this escape from them was too quick,something isnt right..

She easily referred of Paige and her digimon it looked like she ok maybe they to include the male that this other female would problably appear again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Gatomon continued to watch the Digimon and their tamers, becoming bored "hmm...should have stayed at the beach..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"The sun is going down...."

Paige grins staring at the setting sun.

"..... And when the sun goes down... the Armageddemon come out to play... lets head back to the Evil Digimon lord shall we?"

"Yes lets"

Antylamon says hopping away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Curtis nodded as he said, "you are right normally around the tower construction zones there are more higher level digimon and the girl with the lopmon its getting late and we still need to take down the tower before the armageddemon start to come out and allow me to introduce myself befor i forget to i am curtis its a pleasure to meet you." While cresntmon just watched with a small smile it was always funny seeing humans tell eachother their names everyones was different.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

With his given out introduction,she smiled lightly as she came to stay sit on Taomon shoulder.

great,my name is Shanzi

Tought he wasnt so wrong on those Armageddemon so she nod at her digimon who then threw a Talisman of Light attack on the halfway constructed tower to make it crumble down.

behind us..i feel one

Taomon said as Shanzi looked over tiny grass field where a white and purple tail stood she easily saw it earlier so why not calling it.

hey Gatomon,no need to hide anymore
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Antylamon carries Paige up to a castle that's surrounded by a black fog located at the top of a high mountain. As they land out side the front doors Antylamon turns back into Lopmon and lands on her shoulder. Paige walks into a very dark room that is impossible to see anything inside.

"I see the decoy worked seeing as the other towers have been completed. You have done well and once again you have proven to me you are loyal to me...."

Paige bows as the man talks getting down on one knee lowering her head as Lopmon does the same.

"Is there anything else you wish for us to do my lord?"

"Yes.... The new Digidestineds... the fake ones that Holy One made... they have become rather.. trouble some..... Destroy them...."

"yes my lord"

Paige starts to get up

"Hold on for just one moment.... I wish for you to only observe them for now..... see how many there truly are of them and how strong they are... once you have seen this report back to me and then you shall destroy them..."

"yes my lord..."

Paige then turns and leaves for the entrance once again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:17 am

bump bump post post please please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Curtis smiled as he watched the tower crumbled and turned to leave with a now dedigivoled moonmon said, "there is a cave not to far from here I sugest we take shelter there that is if you two want to come with us doesn't matter to me any way"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Paige rides on Antylamon's back as they arrive at a a forest near by the tower that was just destroyed the sun nearly completely down. Antylamon dedigivolved and Paige frountflips onto a large branch of a tree Lopmon landing on her head. Paige then begins to jump and flip from branch to branchmaking her way to theedge of the forest. Lopmon looks down at Paige frowning.

"You look sad..."

"When do I ever not?"

Paige lands on the branch of the last tree by the tower staying out of sight seeing the boy with the Moonmon remaining silent listening to what he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2