Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSystem Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Voting_barSystem Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSystem Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Voting_barSystem Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

System Update (All titans welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 am

"I've been awake."

Ben's voice would chime in through the Titan's intercom's and his face would show if they flipped open their devices.

"Sorry guys, I was doing a stake out at a Rave. Best way to catch drug dealers annnnd party. Anyway, I just got the alert and Hotwire's an old friend. Were going to rescue him. For this one though, we need a plan of attack. If whoever captured him was able to take down a former Titan, they've got some skill...Although, Hotwire, wasn't the hardest to take down anyway."

Ben said remembering that Hotwire, although skilled, was a man/kid of very limited abilities. Same with GX/Eric.

"Either way, I'll rondevou with Tim at the location and then you guys come in as the frontal assault, while we flank and try to rescue Hotwire. kay?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Hotwire began stirring... to see a grim sight... one of the men loading a rifle.

"Oh... you're awake. The higher ups told me that to make up for letting you make that call, I have to kill you."

He clicked the rifle as he pointed the muzzle at hotwire.

"Nothing personal kid... just buissiness."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Tim had arrived and slipped in quick and quiet. He was moving through the small access tunnels using his physical prowess to stay on the pipes that ran the lighting and stay out of sight. He'd managed to bypass them without much trouble. His super human senses and reflexes allowing him to take out the one guard who would have noticed him using his feet then pull him up into the shadows. Tim heard the guard speaking nearby and dropped down punching the man in the tunnel ahead. He hadn't controlled himself and broke seven ribs on one side along with dislocating his hips and shoulders from the punch. Tim moved fast running and leaping at the metal door. He kicked it with his full strength which would break the concrete even if the door didn't give, his eyes picked up the gun and one shot rang out from Tim's pistol hitting the man in the temple causing him to crumple to the floor.
Tim walked in wearing all black and a baclava he looked every bit like some thug or bank robber. Tim approached quickly with his weapon drawn. Tim tapped his comm and said seriously "we have a code red, I have been exposed taking out targets executioner. Need assistance as soon as possible uploading coordinates, will hold position here." Tim grabbed Hotwire and the chair and moved them from the door without effort. He grabbed the unconscious man to use as a shield and kept his pistol ready.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

With Ben revelation that he had been already out and Tim need of a slight back up the girl reacted by grabbing Claire and Meta and flew off to Steel and also decided to forget about her question on if these two that she carried could fly.For a while she finally landed on the meeting point and taking hold of the sewer disc she lifted it off and threw it over the ground and looked at both members who were with Katera time to go to finish the rest and by that she air dived into the smelly sewage as Claire and Meta would have to follow till they reached on for Tim and beside with the disc took off Ben would surely enter without being blocked from that metal circle since she had tossed it away.On the way somes mens came to shoot around at the three though Kat blasted them off with wind currents to pass on the tunnel without disturbance from those dudes and for a moment she slightly looked back to see if the two teammates were still on her flying track.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm

(OOC: Hey! Thanks for waiting for me :P)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

Claire had followed Katera through the sewers, careful not to touch the water.

"This is by far..the grossest mission ever."

Claire had accidently stepped in some sewer water, and then she went wide-eyed.

"EW EW EW, GET IT OFF!"

Claire had shook her leg fiercly, sewer water splashing mostly about everywhere. She pushed her hands out, creating a purple force field that blocked the sewer water from getting on Katera and Tim.

"Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:21 am

Metamorphi ignored Claire and trudged through the sewers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

While the others were on their way, through the walls one of the guards who happened to have a pair of night vision goggles locked onto Tim and was about snipe through the wall when the trigger of his gun suddenly was stuck to his weapon. Afterwards he found his entire gun had frost creeping all over it. As he looked around he found an invisible hand was materializing around the nozzle of the weapon and a phantom like ghost face was also coming into view. A scream echoed all throughout the area and then all went quiet. A few moments later Big Chill passed through the wall intangibly to meet Tim and Hotwire. His voice giving away his location...

"Sorry. I kept back to catch any snipers about. Got one scoping you. These guys are serious. Hotwire, what did you get yourself into?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:10 pm

As his gag got ripped off, hotwire spoke.

"Ben... I'm so sorry. I can't believe it. I've been gone for a year. I heard I was called missing... then dead..." He said looking down with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Right after that purpleish colored shielding Katera eyed Claire by her disgusted reaction on smelly water of the underground tunnels the stare she gave at the forcefield owner was like 'dont ever freak out again' and then Kat moved on the way till she came across everyone else out there.Hearing clearly theirs voices she just eyed the three boys and sort of replied something towards Hotwire who had the head down as she stood afloat ease down,i found it alright now that youre there the young hawk girl answered even if he never saw her before and well nor Claire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System Update (All titans welcome)   System Update (All titans welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Update (All titans welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: Underground-
Jump to: