Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beta Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beta Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beta Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beta Vote_lcapBeta Voting_barBeta Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beta

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Beta

Beta BlackHairedGirl

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Gladdie Harison
Codename: Beta
Nickname(s): Beta
Alias(es): TekHead
Birth date: May 6th
Classification: Technopath my accident, psychopath by definition
Affiliation: Who ever it was that broke her out of the asylum (Undecided)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Gray, Bright blue when Technocommunicating
Height: 5'5
Weight: She won't tell Wink
Other: Beta looks like your average girl on the outside; you'd never guess how messed up she is on the inside!

===POWERS===

Powers: Beta is a level 5 (out of 7 levels) Technopath. She has complete control over technology, including cells phones, computers, car GPSs and MP3 players, but is not limited to just those things. She aslo has some control over basic mechanical devices, such as car motors and spring loaded locks. With her mind, she can hack any file in any computer, and even has the ability to control multiple devices at the same time (though this does take some toll on her brain) But one of the most remarkable things about her power is that she has the ability to spread viruses, without ever touching a single computer! Through her mind, she can send deadly trojans into any system and shut it down, completely, depending on how she's feeling that day. And for some odd reason, she also emits a smal bubble of WiFi around her constantly!

Though, because of her history, Beta can't control her powers properly. She has the potential to be great, but her mind is so messed up she can't use her powers to their full extent.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: Unknown
History: As an infant, Gladdie was dumped at the doorstep of an orphanage, with only a nametag and a blanket. But she didn't stay long there, as soon as the nuns realized there was something wrong with the little girl (when lights started malfunctioning and the doorbell nolonger worked) and she was always behind it, they had her mentally evaluated. It was at the age of three that it was discovered that she was a technopath, and taken into the custody of the Asylum. She was tested and prodded and poked and Xrayed and everything, all her life. All this maltreatment and neglect started turning the kid sour, and by the time she was ten, she'd stopped believeing she was a human, and started thinking she was just a computer (something she still believes today) Her powers wouldn't stop growing, though, and by 16, there wasn't a building that could hold her! That didn't matter much though. A few weeks after her 16th birthday, a mysterious person facilitated her escape, and now she basically lives on the streets!

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Pudding, Snow (though she's never seen real snow before) cats, pizza, roller blades and mirrors.

Dislikes: The rain (she says it will 'ruin' her) magnets, bright lights, white things, loud noises and pain.

Strengths: Anything technological, high-speed thinking for short bursts of time, waltzing.

Weaknesses: Magnets (they mess with her brain) and the rain. The rain does nothing to her, but she's not right in the head, and thinks it will short out her system.

Skills: As stated before, anything technological. Also, dancing and writting musoc.

Equipment: Her mind, and sometimes batteries. Big ones. She says licking batteries give her brain just the right amount of jolt to get it running at full capacity (though all it really does it give her minor electrical shocks)

Habits/Quirks: Hates the rain, can't stand water, gets way too excited when she sees pudding or cats, wishes she could fly.

Personality: Because of her maltreatment as a child, Beta believes she isn't human, but just a computer. That's why she thinks water will short her out and magnets mess up her brain (but in fact, magnets DO mess up her brain) She's got a temper as hot as a firecracker, and just as unpredictable. She can't control her moods, and has explosive episodes where all her rage and frusteration come out. When she's under control, though, she is quite polite and kind. It's when she loses it that you have to watch out!

Sample RP Gladdie poked at the lump of.....food item. She didn't even know what it was that the asylum was trying to feed her! It looked disgusting, but she was starving.

"Computers don't really need taste anyway," she thought, stabbing the lump with her spoon and taking a bite. This was, unfortunatly, Gladdie's world. Wake up, take your pills (which Gladdie was convinced were mind-controlling supliments) eat breakfast (soggy egg-like substance and vitamins in watery orange juice) sit in room for hours, lunch (food item ???) excersice, sit in room for more hours, eat dinner (lump of meat-thing) go to sleep. It was boreing, and downright cruel to keep a computer running on the same program over and over again! Gladdie let out a sigh and shook her head.

"Computers can't get bored," she thought sleepily, and took another bite of 'lunch'. "But they can get lonely."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Welcome to the forum ^.^

I've kinda turned into the guy who entertains people before they get approved, so..... HI!

So, yet another beautiful girl who is also crazy... Why cant it be so simple just to find a pretty girl who doesnt have a crazy alter ego? T.T Anyway, I play Wavelength (self proclaimed master of sound Very Happy)... I foresee a good rivalry rp in the future..

Emblem, MG or Mitsurugi will approve your app as soon as they can, until then, lemme know if theres anything I can do to help/ be annoying ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Who're MG and Mittens? Seems they grabbed each other's hands and ran off to the damn horizon.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 pm

There's a horizon in your plotline?

I always thought it'd be more... full of fire than that... *shrugs* Oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, but you just ruined my big unvealing moment. And I'd done so much trouble for all those fiery deathtraps...aw well..
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Just make bigger ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta   Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: