Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Vote_lcapAs Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Voting_barAs Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Vote_rcap 
Moon
As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Vote_lcapAs Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Voting_barAs Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Empty
PostSubject: As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get   As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hello people of this interwebs and other interwebs.

I'm no one special, you guys can just call me Squirrely. :P

Anyway, I've been looking for a good RP site for...a very long time. Now, lately what's been happening is one of the following issues.

1. No one is active.
2. The quality is way too low for me to want to bother
3. The quality is too high and I'm afraid of dragging people down.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure if #3 will be a problem here or not. I really hope not, but it might be :\

But anyway, I really hope to make some friends here, seeing as that's what makes RPing worth anything at all :3

BTW, I recommend you guys make a board completely dedicated to introductions. This way people can go and introduce themselves and meet some new bestest fwiends evar. Very Happy
And it gives them a starting point to RP from with those friends. Sometimes a C-Box just doesn't cut it. :P
Back to top Go down

As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get   As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello Squirrely, it's good to have you here.

I know how hard it is looking for a good RP site. I spent time on quite a few before I ended up here. If you ever need someone to RP with, feel free to send me a private message.

A board completely for introductions? I've seen that done before. Thanks. We'll make sure to think about that.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

As Good of an Intro as It's Gonna Get
Page 1 of 1