Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Vote_lcapI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Voting_barI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Vote_lcapI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Voting_barI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Empty
PostSubject: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

COMBATANTS

JaK Sage
Codename:
Sage
Affiliation: Titan

Kyte Kaosu Uchiha
Codename:
Akunin
Affiliation: Seth

ARENA

Jump City

SPECIAL CONDITIONS

Gekido/Kosei's Charge:
A city block's power box. This is negotiable, I can do it while we're fighting.

Are these terms agreeable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Agreed.

The battle was set, Kyte Uchiha was hunting Titans. Trying to draw out Ben 10, but Ben was injured unknown to Kyte. No matter though, one Titan or rather ex-Titan had enough of this guy. Not to mention, he killed Darthlegolas...A task Sage had been saving for himself and now that chance had been taken away. So in recourse, he would have to take out the next best thing.

"You the guy they've been having trouble with right? The badass demon dude? I heard you've been banging with a few of my old teammates, Deep Freeze, Lightning Wolf, Scope, even managed to knock the alien kid's ego down a notch. I've been hearing a lot about you actually, and now I get to test the real thing...Lucky me."

JaK stood ready for this fight, he weilded a special tanto, black with a double edged blade. It was bequethed to him by the master of martial arts herself....Sage also had a few other tricks up his sleeve and from what he ehard he would need them all for this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Kyte watched as a man walked towards him. According to the files Seth had given him on all of the Titans, this man's name was JaK Sage...codename Sage. He repeated this information to the new contender. It was a proven fact that showing you knew a lot about the enemy could unsettle them, making them easy to uproot and tear apart in a battle.

I know you, as well. Teen Titans member JaK Sage. Codename Sage. Simplicity, I like that...age seventeen, power: matter absorption. As for your information, you're correct. Since they're not here, and therefore none of my business, I'll stick to codenames. Deep Freeze is too complacent in her abilities and unwilling to bring the hammer down hard enough. Lightning Wolf is too headstrong and rushes into things. Scope...actually, he I am unsure of. What does he look like, again? And as for Tennyson...I've enjoyed playing my games with him. I've come for another. And when you get in the way of my playtime, the sinister black blade formed in his right hand without effort, Well...let's just say bad things happen to good people.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said I'd use codenames and then used Grace's name... :< *slaps self*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:18 am

JaK's yellow eyes glinted, this guy thought he was some kind of hot shot. It silently angered JaK that he thought because he read a file that he knew him. He knew gossip, but knew nothing of Sage's pain, but he'd learn the hard way.

"Luckily, I'm not a good person. Now you quit talking to me like all hot %#!@, because, I don't buy it. I've faced too many guys like you and tougher than you, each one thought they had the Titans pegged. But to think I'm a hero, to treat me like one of them...Was all their mistakes, I guess you could say it's why I'm still alive."

JaK then drew his blade too, it wans't enchanted with magical powers to Sage's knowledge, but it was made rather perfectly. He could handle it like an extension of his arm, and Sage's arm was indeed as perfect as it got. So to compare anything to it, was saying something.

"I don't really know much more about you sadly, but honestly, I don't care. I didn't come here to be your friend. I came for one reason, and now that introductions are out of the way... Lets get this show on the roOooOad!"

Sage angrily yelled out as he charged at Kyte with his sword dragging across the ground, making sparks as it dragged along concrete and then leaped into the air, but before reaching the demon, he reached into his pocket and released a bunch of gas capsules form his pocket to conceal his movements. Oddly enough, his air strike apparently had been aborted, but with such speed that to someone normal it would seem like he teleported. When really it was just a good mix of stealth and knowing your surroundings. His strike actually came from Kyte's left side in the smokey haze, when just a mere moment later had been hurtling through the air. JaK's training had paid off, he had now mastered full ninja tactics.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:59 am

Kyte smirked as JaK suddenly seemed upset about what Kyte had told him. He was already inside JaK's head. JaK related stubbornly that he was not a good person, in response to what Kyte had said about bad things happening to good people. He said everyone else who thought they had the Titans trumped had gone down, and that he was no different. Kyte chuckled. Sage also went on to say that the only reason he was still alive is because he wasn't as morally aligned as the other Titans.

Is that so? Well, that's interesting, Sage...so, how many times have you been nearly killed? Kyte was making idle conversation, showing that he wasn't afraid of, much less intimidated by, Sage, which was another part of his well planned stratagem to get Sage off his game. It was then that Sage drew a black tanto. This brought in some pros and cons, the former of which Kyte had in spades in terms of how Gekido would perform stacked against it. He had at least a three foot advantage in terms of blade length, and while that usually meant he would be at a severe disadvantage if JaK got in too close to him, Gekido wasn't a normal blade.

JaK then said that he didn't know much about Kyte, but didn't care, because he wasn't here to be his friend. At that point, Kyte laughed loudly. That will be your first mistake, Sage...attacking me without knowing anything. But I agree. Words are meaningless. Sage charged, leaping into the air. Kyte prepared Gekido to block accordingly, when he suddenly flung out a bunch of smoke bombs. Kyte raised an eyebrow, lowering his blade. He could no longer hear him going through the air. However, he heard him land, and circle around. It was a classic tactic of the shinobi. Stage a dramatic attack, then blind your opponent into thinking you were going for a blind attack. A good term would be a feigned feigned attack. In any case, the enemy at least expects the opponent to come forward, just at a different angle from originally portrayed.

It was a moot point if the target could hear where you were.

Kyte heard Sage circling to his 9 o'clock, and just as he came forward, blade whistling through the air, his blade wouldn't find his mark. A second advantage of a usual smoke bomb conceal was that, of course, the target didn't know where you were when you attacked. But it was a double edged sword; until you made contact with the enemy (Or didn't, in this case), you didn't know where they were. Kyte took that to his advantage. He dropped low, using his hand as suspension and also as a means of momentum as the blade came forward, and sweeping clockwise, made a strong trip kick with his right foot, intended to knock JaK off balance and send him crashing to his head for a head wound. Though the file told him JaK had considerable regenerative prowess as well, head wounds were still generally effective: All the regeneration in the world didn't alter a state of consciousness.

If the attack worked, Kyte would flip to his feet, and, knowing where JaK fell, make a strong slash with Gekido downwards towards JaK's body, intending to cause massive damage. Even if Sage were to absorb the concrete beneath them, it would still take a sizable chunk off of it, perhaps even biting his flesh. This slash would also help to clear the air a bit, taking away what had been turned into Kyte's advantage.

If the attack had not worked, and JaK had somehow sensed the attack from below beforehand, which Kyte would be aware of, again, due to his sense of hearing, Kyte would use the very same hand giving him balance to flip to his feet, and hop back a few feet, out of the smoke cloud, and launch a wave of sonics into the cloud, hoping to rupture both of Jak's eardrums, and throw him off balance, if just for a bit.

After either case, Kyte would continue. Destruction, however, is a language everyone understands.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding error. :<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

As JaK's blade lashed through the air, his face seemed surprised when his attack missed and he tried looking about for Kyte, when all of a sudden he felt his feet trip up over Kytes leg. A sweep!? That would mean he had known where Sage was all along, so he he had heard him, but JaK had trained to be quieter than a snowflake. However, his opponent was of course not normal. Ok, no point of being sneaky then....

As JaK tumbled, he easily regained his footing by placing his palm upon the cement, and immediately coating his hand to his forearm in the material while completing a full rotation; thus cartwheeling to a knelt position. He would've like to get to a standing position, but it was sloppy at best, due to his improper footwork at the start because he started the cartwheel while tumbling.

Immediately afterwards he raised his tanto to block Ktye's sword swing. The impact of the two blades was loud and Kyte was inhumanly strong, the ground beneath JaK's feet cracked from the pressure, but the blade held and so did JaK. As said before it was an extension of the wielder and JaK would not falter, so neither did it. However, with JaK's free armored hand he placed it on the ground, supporting not only his weight, but his other arm was still holding kytes blade at bay and spun his legs forward in a break-dance spin, aiming a dual mule kick at Kyte's knee caps. After the full spin, he would then display one of his own tricks.

His molecular structure made-up his armor in a mimicking affect like a chameleon, except more advanced. The material he absorbed was not the actual material itself, but his own cells making up the structure perfectly. JaK had learned to fully control his molecular structure allowing him to do this next feat. After the leg spin, which whether it hit kyte was or not would not matter, once he got back to a basis on his feet, he punched the ground with his concrete fist, causing the bits of concrete on his hand/arm to splinter off like a shrapnel grenade in all directions. Except, to his backside, because JaK was obviously behind his fist and didn't want to get hit by the shrapnel concrete, which flew off his forearm at rates exceeding 400 mph.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Kyte's attack worked, a fact which he smirked at. However, as the executioner's blade was brought down, JaK refused to give up, having avoided any serious injury to his head, and blocking Kyte's blade. As the smoke cleared, Kyte could see that JaK hadn't been able to stand up, which was reasonable, due to how late mid-swing he had blocked Kyte's blade. Of course, JaK was now lower than he normally would have been, for the mere force of Kyte's swing crushed him into the ground. Kyte chuckled lightly.

Come now, Sage. If you're going to force me to lower my fighting ability just to have an even playing field with you, at least try to make me regret it.

Still employing his psychological warfare, Kyte was still using the part of him being unconcerned about where the fight was going. After all, if he switched through different parts of the plan too much, JaK would know he was trying to psyche him out. While sometimes that could also be a factor in having people make unwise judgments, it wasn't always guaranteed, and sometimes even made the target more resilient to it.

JaK then quickly used his hand to gain balance and momentum like Kyte did, and went for his kneecaps with both legs. He was making no other movements, to Kyte chose to react while there still wasn't anything else to deal with. He stepped to JaK's left, getting out of the lock of blades with him, as Gekido dissolved. He then grabbed JaK's left leg with both hands, using his momentum against him to pick JaK up off of the ground. JaK was no longer balanced. Even if JaK had had enough time to don his asphalt armor, he would have no problem lifting him, especially with JaK's own momentum helping him. He carried on the lift to whirl around once, and when facing the street, tossed JaK towards a brick wall of the alley. While JaK was in no way guaranteed to take damage and smash into it. Be that as it may, it was still very likely, for in the way Kyte had tossed him, he himself would be whirling through the air.

If Kyte's grab did not work, then he would form Gekido instantly once more, and, since JaK's attack would still be happening, he would hop back, and slash a wave of sonics at a frequency so high that it would crumble the pieces of asphalt into a fine powder as it went towards JaK.

The only thing that could make this moment more perfect is if Tennyson were here...tell him I miss him when you get back, 'kay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

As JaK held his blade back up against Kyte's sword stroke he heard him chuckle and his retort.

"Argh...Smug bastard."

However, as Sage went for his next attack, his leg was caught and amazingly he was thrown pretty far with just one hand from his opponent. As he collided with the brick wall a thud was heard as his back mashed into the wall and dust blew off it from impact. JaK's second attack would still come though, as he bounced off the wall and tumbled to the ground, he yelled out and then punched his fist into the ground sending out the shrapnel while landing on both toes in a knelt position.

However, Kyte retorted by slashing a wave at the concrete projectiles that vaporized most of them, while the others simply flew past him. Afterwards JaK grabbed his shoulder and cracked his neck as well as his back, realigning it as the injury suffered already began to heal.

"Hmph. Lower your skill level all you want bud. It'll just make it easier for me to end you. You're on my turf, in my element."

As JaK spoke he flipped the tonto around so that now the blade was pointing down and switched into a low stance while he reached forward for a manhole cover in front of him with the other hand. If kyte was as smart as he seemed to think he was, he would have caught the subtle hint at the end of JaK's last remark. The one about how he was in HIS element. JaK meant that he was very aware of his surroundings, which is why he aimed not only a large amount of shrapnel at Kyte, but at all the cars behind him and the now flickering illuminated sign from one of the stores over them. The shrapnel had pierced many vehicles causing the oil to trickle all around Kyte, which is why Sage's words had been just a cover long enough for the oil to flow under the sparking sign. It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened next, even if they didn't pay attention in physics class. The reactions happened; the gasoline lit and followed back to the cars and then a loud explosion occurred, which engulfed the immediate area as the vehicles went off like bombs.

Although, at the same time, just because JaK had suspected Kyte was very fast and may be able to avoid the blast somehow. JaK sought to distract him just before explosion, by lunging the manhole covering at him that was in front of the boy. If Kyte had read up on Sage, he would know improvisation was a key point in JaK's fighting style. Who else in the heroic universe when facing a pyromancer threw broken bottles at his opponent.

"Sure. I'll let him know those were your last words!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Kyte watched as Sage's attack still happened, sending bits of shrapnel at him, at which he responded with the high frequency wave of sonics that obliterated the bits sent at him. However, he missed a few, but since they weren't aimed at him, he didn't worry about them. After all, his enemy was still at the front.

JaK recovered from the wall blow fairly easily, due to his regeneration. Kyte expected no less, it was merely a tactic employed to put some distance between he and JaK, for while Kyte was a master at close-quarters combat, he was also something to be feared at a distance, while JaK had displayed no abilities besides the shrapnel attack that could be employed at an arm's throw.

Getting fairly desperate, I see. JaK made a remark about how Kyte could lower his skill level, but it would make it that much easier for JaK to kill him. Heh. I'm beginning to wonder, Sage, how were you even let onto the Teen Titans? It's not my area of specialty, so I wouldn't really know, but I thought fatality was something they were supposed to at all costs avoid? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm loving how vicious you are...it just seems you're playing on the wrong team.

It was then that Sage said Kyte was at a disadvantage, being around an area Sage knew so well. Kyte raised an eyebrow, but he smelled gas everywhere. Smirking, he waited for the explosion, as the shockwave sent him flying through the air as JaK picked up the manhole cover and threw it at him. Forming Kosei behind his back, for that was a trick that he preferred to keep up his sleeve for the moment, it absorbed any of the harmful fire that was headed his way, while he was free to use the momentum from the explosion to land his feet on the disc and be sent hurtling towards Sage. He got sliced by a few pieces of shrapnel, specifically in the arms and one grazing his back, but it was less than the damage that he had avoided.

He touched down on it, causing a large amount of sparks to shoot up behind him as Kosei was already gone, out of Sage's sight, and streaking towards JaK. At the last moment, he would jump, causing the manhole cover to go flying for JaK's chest, and on impact, it might crush his sternum and his lungs, resulting in a kill. At the same time, Kyte leaned forward, increasing speed in midair as he slashed a reaper's swing for JaK's neck, hoping to lop off his head. In addition, Gekido began streaming electricity. Unless JaK's sword was prepared for electric blows, it would paralyze and numb his whole body with the electricity. He had a very short time to react to both of the attacks.

If his attack missed, he would land on the wall, pushing off of it with his legs, causing the wall to become cracked a bit, as he jumped instantly at JaK's back side, coming in with a very strong overhand blow, for he was using both of his hands.

Your turf? I think not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 am

JaK's eyes widened in awe as he survived the explosion. That sword Kyte materialized...magic, JaK hated magic so much, as stated before. It had saved him from being scathed and then the metal top came lunging back at Sage, who jumped to avoid at the last second and landed on top of it on pointed toes in a knelt position as it lodged into the brick wall. However, there was no time for Sage to react because Kyte's near inhuman speed had allowed for him to close distance impossibly fast.

He had to use it, there was no escape and no time for a counter. The demons blade was nearing his head and if he didn't react fast in someway he was done for.

It was time for JaK to show off yet another new trick, once he avoided the manhole covering and landed on it, his only open palm (the other held the tonto) pressed back against the wall behind him no sooner did he landed and then a reaction occurred that didn't seem possible and definitely wasn't in his file. The cells from his skin, which usually mimicked the substance entered into it, and bonded at a molecular level with the matter that bound the material. Thus, mimicking the brick material and then destabalizing it.

The brickwall his palms were on behind him, broke apart as if dissembled at the core and then disintegrated. Thus, allowing Sage to naturally fall back in one fluid movement. He fell back just in time into the new hole within the wall avoiding Kyte's swing narrowly, and narrowly was putting it strongly, because the blade did barely slice the skin across his chest. Perfectly cutting the shirt and allowing droplets of his blood to flow as he fell backwards into the hole in the wall. Afterwards, JaK would take to hiding with the confines of the store as he rolled to his feet and then dashed off into the dark room while the alarm blared...It was a furniture store, with many high objects. JaK struggled to control his breathing. He was only human after all and Kyte had advanced senses. He had to remain calm and access the situation...Those materializing blades that could absorb what he assumed was energy would be problem.

OT: He has the ability of Scar from FMA, if you're wondering how he destroyed the wall or didn't get how it worked. Also, weakness, he must also know what is in the material he destroys.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Kyte watched as Sage actually made a hole in the wall behind him, falling through. Kyte was perplexed, but also amused. It was good fun when something wasn't on the file. As Kyte walked to the opening in the wall of the furniture store, he thought of something. It wouldn't be long before Sage's friends came for backup; after all, with all of the destruction that they had caused already, they were likely on their way by now. Then, time to finish this. While Kyte would love nothing more than to have an open shot at more than one Titan, the situation right now was not ideal for that.

From day one, Kyte's favorite natural element was that of fire. And ever since he had started using it as one of the items in his vast arsenal of weapons, he figured out it could be a very good tool against someone you wanted dead. He knew that Sage could visibly see him through the opening in the wall. He was fine with that, because he saw precisely where Sage went, for along with his enhanced senses came the ability to see in darkness. He wasn't focused on that, however.

For now, the only exits in the store, unless Sage were to make another one, were the hole in the back wall he had just made, and the doors at the front of the store. There were employee bathrooms, for sure, but they did not have windows.

For a few moments, Kyte seemed to do nothing. Then, on a moment's notice, he tossed Gekido in. It landed on a sofa near the back wall, and then ignited as an inferno all unto itself, turning the couch into a blazing heap. For Sage, this would look insignificant, for it brightened the area around the sofa, and therefore would darken the area around the light in other people's eyes. However, it seemed to be getting hot very quickly. Gekido disappeared from the blaze, reappearing in Kyte's hands right outside of the shop, but still blazing. Kyte then held it into the opening, turning the power of the blaze up higher. The oxygen in the room favored the more intense fire, and the one on the sofa was reduced to embers, still smoldering.

To Sage, this would all look very peculiar. It would look like Kyte was charging up a wave of fire to blast at him, but it was likely he'd be confused by why that required the sofa to be ignited in the first place. All would become clear in one instant, as Kyte suddenly put the flames on Gekido out. Sage would suddenly feel a rushing breeze enter the store.

That was the only warning he would get, as Kyte disappeared from the opening, getting ten feet away from it.

Immediately after the breeze, the store lit up immensely as it exploded entirely into flames. Kyte had created what a select few serial killers had in the past and what firefighters never hoped to encounter in their lives: a backdraft. A supercharged fireball engulfed the entire store, eating up all of the oxygen it could find as it burned everything foolish enough to be in its path. Kyte had used up most of the O2 in the store and kept any new O2 from being introduced into the environment by eating it all up at the only entrance to the store. When he extinguished the flames, fresh oxygen had rushed into the store, feeding the hot leftover gases (Those other than O2) and causing an explosive fire.

Kyte would wait a moment to see if Sage's body came hurtling out of the opening in the wall, and when/if it didn't, would rush to the opening to peer inside, and locate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

JaK was perplexed as he hid behind a book case with his weapon drawn, he peered around it and saw Kyte, but he wasn't pursuing like he thought. What was he planning? He then threw his sword into the store and it lit a piece of furniture on fire, however, the sword quickly disappeared and returned to Kyte catching JaK's gaze. That was pretty freaky...All was then made clear as a familiar sensation rushed across his body, a breeze, as if all the heat in the room had been sucked away. He had only experienced this kind of stuff with Grace when she drew away heat from a room for her powers one time when they were arguing and then he noticed Kyte immediately take his leave, tipping him off to what was going to happen next.

"Dammit!"

Is all he would be able to mutter as he shifted his hand down the tonto and grabbed the metal part of of his blade. A moment later the entire room was engulfed in flame and burned the entire building....Followed by a mini explosion.

However, as Kyte seeked to rush in afterwards he would find no need, for Sage exited the building himself. By bursting through the brick wall of the blazing building in a full armor metal shell around his body. A irregularly large fist leading the way as he punched a hole through the wall and then came down arcing at Kyte with a metal bicycle kick. However, the surprise attack kick, was not just a brute force attack. Kyte's fire had heated up the metal all over JaK's body making him look rather orange/redish, and causing him some good amount of discomfort, but it also gave him a good weapon; searing blows would now accompany him if they landed. Following the kick he would follow with a left, right, combination, and one of his hands still sported the blade, not to mention the still large fist. He wasn't so worried anymore about Kyte's sword swings, currently it would be metal against metal. Although, he did have to be careful, with his armor super heated. It was closer to liquid form, which means his armor could possibly be broken and penetrated with a hard enough swing of Kyte's blade. JaK was lucky his powers enabled him to strengthen the material he absorbed and that he could do it within a split second or that would've gone much different.

"That was a good trick, reminds me of something my brother would pull."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 am

As Kyte was making way for the opening, he heard colossal footsteps. Dammit! The moment before Sage crashed through the wall, Kyte had hopped back onto both hands (He had practiced being able to do this while holding a sword), and then pushed off of his hands backward strongly. A few milliseconds before he had hopped off of his hands, Sage crashed through the wall, coming down with a kick. Kyte spread his legs as far as he could as he angled just out of range of the kick.

He landed on his feet in a crouched position, as Sage continued, following through with a punch straight for Kyte. Kyte had no time to get up, and would prefer getting out of the way instead of launching forward off of his feet. That's what he did. As Sage came in with his left punch, Kyte pushed off to his own left, spinning a bit in the air as the punch connected with the ground. He landed lower this time, on his back, but Sage was already upon him, slashing down with the tanto in a combination with a right punch.

Kyte improvised, setting Gekido ablaze once more before thrusting forward at his metal knuckles, quickly planting both heels of his boots on either side of the handguard, reinforcing the thrust with his leg power. With any luck, Gekido would pierce through the molten metal, heating it even more, and jut into Sage's forearm the long way, causing a great deal of pain. What's more, the heat of Gekido would seal the wound shut, causing an even more immense scale of pain. Sage might even faint. Without luck, it would at most weaken his armor more with the heat, and stop the force of his blow.

My turn.

Kyte pulled Gekido away, streaking sparks from the tip's connection with the armor (Or, in the case of his attack having caused damage, yanked it out), rolling to his feet and hopping back quickly. Still having Gekido flame, he unleashed a large wave of fire at Sage, quickly followed by another, and then a third one. Having metal armor gave Sage many advantages, but a serious disadvantage was that Kyte could now cook him alive.

However, the third wave was fairly weak. Kyte, not hesitating, turned and quickly ran up a wall of one of the buildings surrounding them like something out of a ninja movie, and then punctured a power line hanging over the streets below, draining massive quantities of energy from it. After this, immediate chaos took place. Cars crashed all over Jump City due to no street lights. Many city blocks went out due to lack of power. Kyte got ready for Sage's arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm

JaK's vision and reflexes were on par with that of even the first Robin's luckily, and as Kyte's blade neared his knuckles, JaK shifted the angle of his blade and caused Kyte's sword to meet the tonto instead and anlle it up and away from JaK. Just barely going over his forehead luckily. Afterwards, Kyte jumped away with sparks dragging through the air from the metals clashing and lunged forward flames from the irregular sword.

However, JaK had too much experience with fire being hurled at him from his pyromancer brother and side 360 flipped away from the more vertical set of flames, and then immediately backhand springed over the more horizontal set coming towards him. However, the one aiming for him in a diagonal motion was trickey to avoid and JaK was getting tireder by the second doing those high execution maneuvers consecutively. He was nailed by the flames dead on and sent rolling back with his chest heated up from the fire hitting him, but then sought to keep fighting, for he couldn't give up. He couldn't fail, but he did need a moment to catch his breath and let his burns fade away. So a long distance attack would have to do.

Sage then stuck his other hand into his chest and with a quick flick of the wrist, threw forward the molten metal from his chest at Kyte up on the light/telephone pole in the form of melted metal pellets.

"Blades Of Blood!"

JaK had named this attack long ago, when he used molten magma armor in a battle against Grace's ice mage brother. It should do the trick now, the molten shrapnel from his chest, would sear demon flesh...Or maybe not, either way it made as a good distraction while his healing factor had time to kick in some more.

OT: I sincerely apologize for the lag.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Sage redirected Kyte's counter-move; but it was no matter, the fist had been dealt with. After he had launched his waves of fire, Sage was only hit by one, but Kyte would take any moves he could get.

After Kyte had leeched energy from the electric wire, Sage performed an attack, one which he had named, apparently, for he announced the attack. It was like something out of an anime or manga. The attack was comprised of a volley of molten shrapnel. Luckily, Kyte now had a vast amount of energy to work with. Also, it seemed that diagonal attacks were harder to deal with for Sage.

Since you've displayed a named attack of your own...

Kyte readied Gekido, slashing down strongly with a blast of pure energy in the form of a giant wave laser, the force of which stopped the molten shrapnel, and also burned it a bit, rendering the attack void.

Then, Gekido started to let off massive amounts of energy while he readied it once more. Kyte's eyes glowed red.

Ultima.

Kyte slashed relentlessly with Gekido four times, each slash spawning a new diagonal attack, since Sage seemed to not be so privy on them. The first wave was a monstrous blast of fire to burn him more. The next was a large electrostatic blast, meant to shock Sage through his armor and stun him, also possibly stunting his regeneration, depending on how his regeneration activated. The third wave was a bit different; it let off no energy at all, as it was actually eating the energy around it, but not effecting the waves in front of it. It was sucking all of the heat from the air, causing it to be chillingly cold. After the first waves, Sage's armor should have been heated to a great extend. Introducing a bitterly cold element could effectively shatter his armor, from having it brought down from a scorching temperature so rapidly.

The final wave of attack was simply a slice that cut the air itself, aiming to bifurcate Sage after the attacks. It was meant to burn, stun, pierce, and then slice Sage all in one moment, and though one or multiple parts may not have worked, at least they would wear down Sage all the more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next